Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[House] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Favorite House slash pairing?
  House/Wilson
  House/Chase
  House/Foreman
  Foreman/Chase
  Foreman/Wilson
  Wilson/Chase
  Other (What??)
  House slash is dumb.
View Results

lynx wings

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 7:08 pm
Does anyone watch House?

My favorite House slash pairing is Chase/Foreman, but there isn't very much fanfic for it. Sigh.

Foreman is cool. Anything with Foreman is good.

I also like House/Wilson. The last couple episodes have made me very happy.

Discuss:
-The show
-Your favorite characters
-Your favorite pairings
-Your favorite slashy moments
-Anything else that relates  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:59 pm
XD the last time I watched house one of my sisters was continously commenting on how she thought Wilson was gay and in love with House XD I swear every few seconds it would be "Yeah, he's totally gay..." or "He SO has the hots for House..." XD

...I actually like HousexWilson myself XD though I dont slash House often. Its one of my favorite shows though heart  

Yofiel

lynx wings

PostPosted: Sun Apr 30, 2006 10:11 pm
Quote:
XD the last time I watched house one of my sisters was continously commenting on how she thought Wilson was gay and in love with House XD I swear every few seconds it would be "Yeah, he's totally gay..." or "He SO has the hots for House..." XD

There are times when I'm almost certain that the the screenwriters are doing it on purpose. There's a lot of hintiness. It's one of the things that makes the show great.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 12:53 pm
I LOVES that show. They always have weird cases and im fasinated by it. I also like watching Strong Medicine, ER, and Medical Mysteries but none have that annoying, always gonna be right about patients because he know's everything Dr. House. I got the 3rd Season on dvd, i watch it on occasion for fun. My favorite Ep. is where ...... well i dont have a specific cuz there all great but some of the more disgusting episodes r cool. Oh! there was that one with a patient that was um.... arroused when he felt pain because his brain was disfunctional and he had had sever pain because he was burned with i think over 70% of his body. That was INTERESTING xd hahaha.  

Ui-kun

3,300 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zero_unit Kouya

Witty Warrior

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:14 am
Yofiel,

Hehe I think its great that Wilson was going out with the female version of House xD

My favorite slash pairing is House/Chase, because its got that whole teacher-student relationship aspect that I love <3  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 5:35 am
Rulin' ya universes...

Oh, totally House and Wilson, there's no doubt about it.
I've seen like, 3 episodes, but dude.
Srsly just come out of the closet already, you guys.
xD ehehe.
I should watch this show more often though, because House is fricken awesome. He reminds me of myself, sometimes...
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Spikey Ziggy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 8:08 pm
i do see the possibilities there, that would be something if the script writer decided to make it so..but alas..don think that will happen anytime soon crying  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:57 pm
I love House - one of few non-animated shows on my "Favorite things to watch ever" list. x) I don't actually slash it often, but I adore House/Wilson~! heart

Kinda sad, but I couldn't help smiling when whats-her-name died. o_o;;  

Nellynae

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 6:42 pm
I'm a fan of house, but I don't explore the fandom much. Although, Foreman/Chase does tickle my fancy.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2008 7:29 pm
I haven't watched House in sooo long!
I loooooooove that show!
heart  

Yesi Aviah

8,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

SarcasticIrony

6,500 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 13, 2008 6:49 pm
;.;
In the new episodes, House SO digs Wilson!
He just won't admit it.
He was about to cry for his friend, wasn't he? Huh? Huh?
Why else would he send a P.I. after Wilson?

:3  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:03 am
SarcasticIrony
;.;
In the new episodes, House SO digs Wilson!
He just won't admit it.
He was about to cry for his friend, wasn't he? Huh? Huh?
Why else would he send a P.I. after Wilson?

:3
Rulin' ya universes...

D; OMFG YOU SPOILED IT FOR MEEEEE.
But... REALLY!? * o * yay! I can't wait for the episode tomorrow!
...since 1992.

User_2629207

Mika_Clari

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:12 pm
I love watching House. It's so entertaining and the medical cases are so bizarre.

So I've been watching it as of late and I never considered it before but House and Wilson should really get together. Actually, through all their scenes together I've been waiting for one of them to say "I don't want to lose you because I'm in love with you." >.> ....well something along those lines because they'd never say it like that but I've been waiting. Even while watching today's episode, I was waiting for that moment when House tried to make Wilson admit that he was avoiding him(House) because he didn't want to lose him.

I started thinking all this after House's comment in one episode "You're dating a female me." (or something like that)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:29 pm
While I enjoy House and yaoi, the concept of this kind of breaks my brain! xp

But I do indulge in House/Wilson. heart  

Bane Rie

fallen suka

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:20 pm
I enjoy House slash. My favorite is House/Chase but I do like House/Wilson but mainly anything with Chase in it.  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games