Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)
[Kingdom Hearts 2] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:12 pm
Okay; anyone else get a yaoi-ish feeling from Axel and Roxas? It was definatly there. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 10:35 am
I don't even know who Roxas is.
User Image

General Ninja Ferret

Demonic Master

24,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Adnamac

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:08 am
Unfortunatly I haven't got my hands on KHII yet...so I don't know those characters! gonk  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 1:26 pm
Haven't played KHII yet, so I can't tell. But since it is the sequel to the yaoi spawning pool that is Kingdom Hearts, I wouldn't be surprised if it was slashy times ten.  

[OMFG NARKI]

The Whirlwind Lancer

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:06 pm
Well, seeing as I apparently am the only one who has it now, I did get a little hintage from AxelxRoxas. But in my mind, I like RikuxRoxas or SoraxRoxas.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:12 pm
LE0NARD
Well, seeing as I apparently am the only one who has it now, I did get a little hintage from AxelxRoxas. But in my mind, I like RikuxRoxas or SoraxRoxas.

My problem with those pairings is that there're in no way cannon.

Spoilers in white text below - highlight to see:

Roxas is Sora's Nobody. That's why he "died" when he got close to Sora - basically, Sora took back what was originally his. As for Riku, he only met Roxas once (when they confronted each other in the World That Never Was and Riku defeated him and took him to DiZ), then Roxas "died" and became a complete part of Sora again. So there really never was any time for that type of relationship to develo. With Axel, though, you've got a full 1-2 years for the relationship to develop (Sora was turned into a Heartless late into KH1 - probably when he was 15 by that time. CoM happened pretty soon after that. Sora was asleep for a year. Then KH2. So about 1.5 years, really). You've also got the whole quote thing, when Roxas has a bit of angst and basically says that no one would care if he died, to which Axel responds, "That's not true... I would." I mean, Riku/Sora was a bit subtle. Axel/Roxas is just right there. XD

Spoilers over.  

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

Rinku_Rikku

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:10 pm
*totally saw Roxas x Axel* Flashback scene where Roxas is leaving. So very, very gay.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 2:19 pm
*Gets excited* Did somebody say KH2? Yes! I definitely say the AxelxRoxas elements there, definitely! For those of you who haven't beat the game, here's my logic on SoraxRiku in white... If you have not beaten the game or gotten very far you may not get it.

All right. Who here absolutely loved it when Sora found Riku again but Riku was in his Ansem form? Sure, he hugs Kairi and all, but when he realizes "Ansem" is Riku, he clutches his hand, collapses, and CRIES! CRIES! "I looked for you... I looked everywhere for you!" I just couldn't stop SMILING! I'm grinnin' like a fool thinking about it as I type this!

Hug vs. THAT?! No comparison.

Also, when you beat the last boss, when Riku collapses and Sora helps Riku walk by carrying him with Riku's arm draped around him. Wow. Wow. Cute. Just, there was no words for THAT scene. I was grinning ear to ear. On top of which, when they think they'll be in Kingdom Hearts forever and Riku says, "If the world is made up of light and darkness, than we'll be the darkness." Sora just smiles and says "Yeah."

Well, HE seemed rather comfortable with the idea of being alone with Riku forever, didn't he?

Oh man, and when they're sitting on the beach of Kingdom Hearts side by side, it made me nearly squeal. I NEVER do that! EVER! Not in real life anyway. But that whole scene, that whole GAME, was just so, "WE'RE CANON! WE'RE CANON! WE'RE CANON!"

And this is coming from one fangirl who doesn't say that easily. Usually I'm pretty reasonable when it comes to slashiness, and I don't defend a pairing's canon potential that easily.

And once they get back to the island and Sora asks, "Where do you think that door came from?" (Or something like that) and Riku taps Sora's heart, Sora just gives him the most wonderful Sora-smile. I love it!

(waves RikuxSora banner)

Woooo, that was long. Sorry about that. ^_^

Kitsune-chi

Trickster Kitsune

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:49 pm
[Bunny Luv]
Okay; anyone else get a yaoi-ish feeling from Axel and Roxas? It was definatly there. smile

Oh, yes... It's nice to see I'm not the only one! I totally got the warm and fuzzy feeling during the one flashback (which has already been mentioned here).  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 8:53 pm
Totally saw it and was gonna google it once my little sister goes to bed xDD
Axel and Roxas = Hawtness 8D

But, yeah, RikuxSora is so Canon in some points it makes me LAUGH. :P  

.[ Click Here ].

I Used To Be Bunny Luv

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 4:27 pm
.[ Click Here ].

It's a relief, too.

All through the first game, there were huge hints of Sora/Riku, but they always ran back to Kairi. As a result, I hated Kairi with a passion. xd

But now, we've got such obvious hints.

Spoiler:
Such as the fact that, until Kairi got kidnapped by Axel, Sora wasn't looking for a way back to Destiny Islands to be with Kairi. He was looking for Riku. And just Riku.

And in the opening FMV, when it shows Sora, Riku, and Kairi sitting on the beach holding hands... All my friends laughed when they saw that - we were all like, "Sora x Riku! Right there!" Stupid Kairi for ruining the moment, though.
smile

KH2 rules. heart  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:14 pm
[Bunny Luv]
.[ Click Here ].

It's a relief, too.

All through the first game, there were huge hints of Sora/Riku, but they always ran back to Kairi. As a result, I hated Kairi with a passion. xd

Spoiler:
Such as the fact that, until Kairi got kidnapped by Axel, Sora wasn't looking for a way back to Destiny Islands to be with Kairi. He was looking for Riku. And just Riku.

And in the opening FMV, when it shows Sora, Riku, and Kairi sitting on the beach holding hands... All my friends laughed when they saw that - we were all like, "Sora x Riku! Right there!" Stupid Kairi for ruining the moment, though.
smile

KH2 rules. heart
Oooh, definitely on that scene. They only did a close up on Kairi and Sora's hands, but who CARES. It was THERE. HA!  

Kitsune-chi

.[ Click Here ].

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:01 am
Kitsune-chi
[Bunny Luv]
.[ Click Here ].

It's a relief, too.

Spoiler:

smile

KH2 rules. heart
Oooh, definitely on that scene. They only did a close up on Kairi and Sora's hands, but who CARES. It was THERE. HA!
Like one has mentioned before, Sora just breaking down in front of Riku almost made me cry too. D: Not even close to a freakin' hug. :3

It's always Kairi ruining all the good moments. mad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:03 pm
.[ Click Here ].
Kitsune-chi
[Bunny Luv]
.[ Click Here ].

It's a relief, too.

Spoiler:

smile

KH2 rules. heart
Like one has mentioned before, Sora just breaking down in front of Riku almost made me cry too. D: Not even close to a freakin' hug. :3

It's always Kairi ruining all the good moments. mad

I just saw that part today. I nearly cried as well. But yes, Kairi always seemed to pop up at the wrong times. stare  

Trickster Kitsune

.[ Click Here ].

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 7:37 pm
Trickster Kitsune

I just saw that part today. I nearly cried as well. But yes, Kairi always seemed to pop up at the wrong times. stare
*sigh* Too true isn't it? Oh Well. You just learn to white her out, and viola! Perfect Picture! :D  
[The Pocky Shop]____Discussion Of Pre-Existing Creations (Anime/Manga/Books)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games