Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Rate This Guild? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How would you rate this guild compared to others?
1 - it's horriable! nasty, why am I even here...
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
2 - It needs some serious work and improvement..
0%
 0%  [ 1 ]
3 - It's okay, I don't really care either way.
6%
 6%  [ 14 ]
4 - It's great but it could use some work.
34%
 34%  [ 71 ]
5 - It's the best guild ever!
57%
 57%  [ 119 ]
Total Votes : 206

Syntria
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:42 am
Again this is just a temp topic for me to get a feeling of how you guys think about the guild. Please answer the poll.

1-5.

1 being the worse guild you've ever seen.
5 being the best guild.

Also please comment here if you'd like with 'reviews' of the guild, not just 'I like it!' but why you like it, be as detailed as you can. It helps me decide what is good in the guild, what to work on and what to leave alone.

Thanks for your time ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:20 am
I don't use this guild much cos I'm crew of another... but I must give it a 4... Id on't think it needs any work to be honest, I just don't think it is quite a 5. It's got a great selection of sub-forums thought and a lot of ghuilds do not have that... so, this makes it an awesoem guild! XD

[[Lady of Nox]]

Zahmira

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:27 am
I give it a 4, though I'm not sure why. I spend more of my time in other guilds, but this one is still pretty darn good.

I love the pictures subforum. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:11 am
I think this guild is great, I'm really into ro and if you strengthened the rp section i'd give this guild a 5. Good job and keep up the good work.  

Edemirr

ShadowedMoonlight

Ruthless Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:36 pm
4. The original guild was 5, so I think that eventually, with a little more work, this reborn version will grow into the greatness of the original. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 2:34 am
Nyahahaha. 5/5 of course ^___^  

Psyy

-M.u.n.a-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 8:13 am
5/5 like duh xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 11:38 am
i give it a 5. i love this guild. it's nice to meet and talk to people who like yaoi but aren't rabid fangirls and fanboys. the picture subforum is awesome and now with the new subforums i think it'll be even better. 3nodding  

blackcatluck

Dapper Gaian

[OMFG NARKI]

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 12:43 pm
I'll give it... 4. A decent board layout, plenty of friendly and interesting people and no screaming fangirls/boys. Not perfect, but definently one of the better guilds on Gaia and I'm proud to be part of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 6:37 pm
I gave it a 4.
This guild is wonderful. The people are nice and open. It has good features too, like the stories and artwork. If I think of anything that would help this place be better though, I'll make sure and make a suggestion.  

samurai5725

Kuro Neko Iris

PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 8:21 am
I give this topic a 5 because it is the higest number offered. I would really give it a ten because I love the topics and pics that you guys (and gals) find.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 11:20 am
4.8/5. I luff it. >.< This guild makes me happy.  

Twisted Imagination

Discussion

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:19 pm
[4/5]
[It's awesome, but could be better =)]

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:30 pm
This is the only guild I'm in, so I have nothing to compare it to, but I really like it. There's a lot of little subforums to put things. The other members aren't all annoying psycho fans. Well, some of them are, but there's a good ratio of sanity vs. insanity I think. I gave it a five, though there is one thing I'd like to see more of. I'd like to see more discussions as opposed to hit and run comments. People comment and then run away. They should stop and discuss things a little more. biggrin  

This is Major Tom

Koiangel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 3:38 pm
I got a question? if you can change something about yourself what would it be  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items