Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild
Denial Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

In denial?
  Um... *sweatdrops* Poll whore?
View Results

Anise Skye

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:01 am
Do you truly think you're a yaoi fan girl/boy or are you actually in denial and is forcing yourself to like it? That's my question. When I was younger, most of my friends were homophobic and I denied that I liked it. Sometimes I feel like it's actually true. Now though, I knew that I was in denial back then and I'm accepting that I LOVE yaoi.

Ever felt that way?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:09 am
User Image

Hmm, Im not sure, I honestly didnt know what yaoi was until about a year ago next month, but I knew when i first saw it that i loved it. I guess Its kinda wierd to have people that i really know, know that I like yaoi, but ya know, its what i like so it shouldnt matter
User Image

Maewolf

Anxious Werewolf

12,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Iciak

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:18 am
Nah, I'm not in denial. I don't force my interests upon other people, but I don'y hide them, either. If someone is willing to talk about yaoi, I'm more than happy to do so, whether my other friends are listening or not.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:10 am
heart heart I HEART YAOI! *______* heart heart  

Kuri Garu

8,775 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Consumer 100

Doi Hachiro

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 10:17 am
Never, I love yaoi and two of my friends like it too  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:13 am
I never talked to my friends about it a while back. But thats cause i'm from a very red necked, bible belt tpye place. I knew a lot of people would be against it. So i didn't want to make my friends uncomfortable. But then eventually, they just kinda caught on to the fact that i like yaoi, and now they support it too. So, thats was lucky in my case.

Lee Haruin

Munchen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:44 am
My friend is in denial. She's homophobic and she's trying to pretend she likes yaoi... I just wish she could just be herself and stick with her own opinions.
But me? No way dude! I love yaoi! <3
I have to write a paper on gay marriages and the arguements on it.
Some girl in my class is against it... >.<

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:47 am
Hmm.. Well...
For me, I was always a secret fan of yaoi/yuri pairings, but only recently (about a few months ago) found that I loved yaoi. Only my best friend shared that love, and thus I didn't feel so alone. Than again, all my other friends don't like yaoi, nor yuri for that matter, because they are mostly homophobic.
I met another friend who really liked yaoi, but at the same time was the biggest homophobe I had ever met. sweatdrop She kind of hates me now, after she learned how passionate I was for both yaoi/yuri and the like. ninja *wonders how she would react if she were to find out I'm Bisexual* ninja

It's easy to find anime lovers, but yaoi fans are rare sometimes, especially when everone is so secret about it. When you do find someone who shares those interests, it's fun! whee cool

- n_n  

Violet n_n

650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100

bbm552

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:51 am
pumpkinking3001
heart heart I HEART YAOI! *______* heart heart
what he said! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:59 am
yeah, I think about that a lot. then it occurs to me that thinking about it might mean just the opposite. Then it repeats, and repeats, and repeats. Then I think, heck, if I'm in denial, I might as well enjoy it while I'm here.  

gotyaoi

Seijaku_Ishida

8,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:21 pm
Considering how I got into yaoi all on my own....I doubt it.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:23 pm
I'm bi and love boys, both real and our common yaoi love objects. But that said, I was in denial for a period when I was about sixteen or so since I had a pretty nasty situation at home situation during that period.  

[OMFG NARKI]

Maester Tetsu

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 12:27 pm
I am Definatly Not in Denial, I heart Yaoi and Yuri, Love is love No matter what it looks like...people should not discrimanate(Sp?) becuase their different, Nya?  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:03 pm
No... I don't think I'm in that predicament myself. I love yaoi, although I may not talk about it to total strangers, I don't deny it to myself. =3  

Ryoko-chan

DJ Database

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 1:48 pm
I love Yaoi. I actually wasnt sure what it was until I watched a few Yaoi/shonen ai animes! Then after that I was tottaly stuck on it!  
The Official Shounen Ai/Yaoi Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff