Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bleh
  h
View Results

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 5:41 am
I'm trying to be the guilds most active user but with agre. . . thingy gone I can only spam.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:56 am
Cloud0.0Strife
I'm trying to be the guilds most active user but with agre. . . thingy gone I can only spam.

That's why you shouldn't "try". Make posts that say something important, and nothing that's just a couple words.

Your high post count will mean nothing if someone new comes in and says the most MEANINGFUL posts. People will like that person and identify them as the most active, and if you just post nonsense in order to get your post count up, you'll be seen as the annoying one.

That's just from experience in guilds on other sites. I really don't know you yet, so I don't know how you post. But I know that if a meaningful thread ends up with meaningless posts, it isn't good.  

Psycho_Katie

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 8:11 am
I wanna post something meaningful but with that guy gone I can't argue with him and I won't have anything to say. Let's just leave it at that. Can we got a mod to lock this thread please?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 12:48 pm
Just make posts and threads that are important and mean something. Such as: try making a thread about something going on in the world with religious beliefs and such.  

Heterosexual Fa gg ot
Captain

Cloud0.0Strife

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:20 pm
I wanna but I'm out of Ideas.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 1:21 pm
Ya know, cause we're talking about this it's still helping to make me the most active user.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:39 pm
*dances around... IM BACK*  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:59 am
Dear god NO!  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:51 am
Cloud0.0Strife
Dear god NO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, i had to go drive home and all that fun stuff... Back now, and ready to continue my reign as top poster... Now, back to the debate thread  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:21 am
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
Dear god NO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Sorry, i had to go drive home and all that fun stuff... Back now, and ready to continue my reign as top poster... Now, back to the debate thread

I'm suprised you didn't say anything about me saying "Dear god". And if you do decide to, please don't cause it was just an expression. Also it's yer turn to argue.  

Cloud0.0Strife

agrab0ekim

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:40 pm
Cloud0.0Strife
agrab0ekim
Cloud0.0Strife
Dear god NO!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I'm suprised you didn't say anything about me saying "Dear god". And if you do decide to, please don't cause it was just an expression. Also it's yer turn to argue.

frankly put... i didnt catch it cry  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 9:35 am
Yeah, you spam and say I necro when I don't, you're logical.  

FlamingChihuahua
Crew

~.The Atheist Guild.~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces