Welcome to Gaia! ::

Utopia Academy: Between the Pages

Back to Guilds

A collection of what happens behind the scenes of the main thread. 

Reply Year 1 Sept. 20th to Oct. 8th Time Skip
It Happened One Night

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kumako Shock
Captain

Loyal Lover

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:28 pm
Quote:
Characters: Ivan & Zahra
Prompt: When the shared hour of fighting practice isn't enough, Zahra starts haunting Ivan's room after curfew.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 05, 2024 4:28 pm
[
User Image

User ImageUser Image

LOCATION: Hallway > Ivan's Room xxx COMPANY: Ivan xxx CLOTHING: Nightgown + robe

Retracing her steps was easy. Every detail of how she'd found herself sitting in the hallway of the men's dorms with her back against the wall next to Jack's door after curfew in her night clothes and a simple robe was perfectly clear. Ever since that day when he'd turned her tear into a diamond he had pulled away. Well, sort of. He was less aggressive. Not that his hits ever hurt as much as she wanted them to. The small touches she craved still came, but they were lighter and he was watching her closer. Every day was an exercise of feeling his eyes over every part of her body and not acting on it.

It was bullshit.

Then the explosion had happened. Halwayat had dug her claws into Zahra and had almost dragged her into Jack's room when they locked eyes. It was a regret that had hung heavy in her heart that she didn't let it happen. No, instead she picked Jamal and let him claw another shard of her heart out and shatter it like glass. Some lingering resentment must have clung to Jack as well. All clipped words and sharp edges in the last three days. As if that day he'd let the truth pour from his lips like honey she eagerly drank had never happened. Like it had meant nothing to him in the wake of her not accepting his safe haven. It needled her that she cared so much. That he was keeping her awake at night with trying to figure out what part had irritated him so.

It had been a very stupid idea. A very brilliant, very stupid idea. One that she had managed to talk herself out of attempting two nights ago. Then last night she had managed to approach his door but fled before finding the courage to knock. Tonight? Tonight she'd had her knuckles over the door when a woman's moan had erupted from within. It wasn't shocking. Nor did it disappoint her. But interrupting? That had seemed too far. Yet... Did she really want to go back to her room? This was the third night this idea had haunted her. The second night that it bothered her enough to walk all the way to his room. The first night she'd had the courage to follow through. So she'd looked around for anyone else in the hallway and finding it empty, let her body slip into the familiar comfort of invisibility as she pressed her back to the wall and slid down to pull her knees to her chest and wait.

And wait.

And wait.

Halwayat above how long did it take?

Finally the sound of the doorknob being fiddled with slammed her back onto the visible spectrum with barely enough time to make sure that the halls were definitely empty as she did so. A flushed woman saw her first, then Jack's gaze met hers. The unspoken question lingered between them. Why was she here? At this point she had also been starting to wonder if it was better to just go back. But as his conquest for the evening made her way down the hall after having decided she had better things to do than to have anything to do with whatever this was, Zahra was searching his eyes. Looking for any sign that this had been a mistake despite how much she felt like she needed him in the wake of everything that had happened in the last few days.

"You told me to use you." She breathed, finally offering him an answer as to why she was sitting there outside of his room at all hours of the night. Then the realization of what she said and the activities he'd just completed hit her. Heat flooded her cheeks as she found she couldn't hold his gaze anymore. "When it became too much. Not..." Letting her voice trail off, she pressed her palms into her face like it would quell the storm she'd just stirred inside of her. All she'd wanted to do was forget the fresh wound the night of the explosion had ripped into her soul, and she wasn't finding it in their forced hour together. If she walked away now would Shifa's blessing in the morning be that she wouldn't remember any of this?

It wouldn't be a blessing she would ever receive. Aside from looking extremely amused with her own mental battle, Jack had offered her the same silent invitation of stepping aside to let her in as he had four nights ago. This time she refused to regret it. The same invisible magnet settled into her stomach, forcing her up from the ground and into his room with feet far too eager.

It wasn't what she was expected. If anything, she expected it to be like her room. Barren. Devoid of personality. Maybe messy because of how he would just throw around his shirt and suspenders in their practice. No. This was a side of him she didn't expect. Everything was inviting, trinkets and decorations everywhere. Plants and paintings. All neatly tucked into a spot just for it. Somehow he had made these stuffy little rooms a home. It stole her breath, searching over every little detail. Would she ever find a place like this where she fit neatly within it?

A series of glass domes filled with little scenes and water snagged her attention. Cocking her head, she approached as if getting closer would explain what exactly they were. Why would water be in a decoration like that? Was it a show of wealth? Or was water just so abundant in Hyouden that they could afford to put it in anything? "What are these?" The question had been burning her up inside so badly she couldn't help conceding to showing Jack just a little bit of her ignorance. Just this once.

OOC:

User Image

Kumako Shock
Captain

Loyal Lover

Rob-n-h00d
Crew

Clean Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Sep 15, 2024 7:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

A N O T H E R x DAY x I N x THIS x C A R N I V A L x OF x S O U L S
                                                                                        ANOTHER NIGHT SETTLES IN AS QUICKLY AS IT GOES
                                                                                        THE MEMORIES OF SHADOWSINK ON THE PAGE
                                                                                        && I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY WAY HOME;IT'S ALMOST LIKE
                                                                                        y o u r xxx h e a v e n ' s xxx t r y i n g xxx e v e r y t h i n g
                                                                                        ▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱▱
                                                                                        y o u r xx h e a v e n ' s xxx t r y i n g xxx e v e r y t h i n g
                                                                                        TO KEEP ME OUT.

Things hadn't panned out in his favor since that damning night out. And honestly, by this point, being buried in a woman for over an hour seemed like overkill for both parties. Making it painfully apparent that Ivan wouldn't be getting the relief he needed from this woman either. After the brunette beneath him screamed out her third and final finish, Ivan began to feel like a real charity case, which wouldn't do. This wasn't meant for just her satisfaction.

Coldly shifting to pull out with a frustrated grunt, a whimper slipped from between the girl's slim lips as she dug her nails into his back. "Are you finished already?" The tiniest muscle ticked in his jaw, her breathless wail falling on deaf ears as Ivan chilled his skin to the point of near burning. Hissing in pain, she yanked her hands back to cradle her fingertips, leaving Ivan to untangle himself and step off the bed. Not willing to honor that stupid question with a response as he strode toward the bathroom.

His bone-deep chill continued to radiate from his skin, dropping the temperature in the room to unwelcome levels. Reading into his unspoken demand for solitude, the woman quickly began scrambling to pluck her gown off the floor and stitch it back on. Ivan wasn't usually the type to walk them out, but he hadn't failed to notice the shadow that loomed outside his doorway halfway through his conquest. Whoever it was must have received quite a musical, so the chances of them sticking around were slim, but his curiosity was peaked. Leaving his shower to run, he lazily draped a towel around his hips and met the woman at the door.

Twisting the knob and yanking it open, his free hand practically pushed the woman out the door. But when the brunette's stumbling abruptly paused, so did Ivan, and then his gaze followed hers to drop to the floor, locking on to a set of what was becoming far too familiar crimson eyes. It took the ice giant a breath to realize he wasn't dealing with some lustful daydream. The sight of Zajka's doe-wide eyes searching his for some reaction had a smile he wouldn't dare let take form, tugging at the corner of his lips. Ever since the night of the explosion, he had never expected her to return. Since it was apparent being with her lazy lover to the left- four doors down with the gold trimming on the door frame, to be exact- was more critical somehow. The man who couldn't stay awake for more than five minutes could somehow protect her— what a pathetic excuse for human flesh.

But no, he didn't think about it. All internal thoughts were buried deep in the freezing recesses of his mind. Even during their training sessions, Ivan had showcased his cold restraint well by waiting on her cues before allowing himself to touch her. A continuous effort to ignore that part of him that became addicted to watching her body arch into his small touches despite how cold they were, but what fed his ego even more, was how heated her gaze got when he was hard on her. Each connecting throw or maneuver that landed one of them on their back made it that much more difficult to stop thinking about her.

Despite what most thought of the Ded Morzo man, he wasn’t the type to force anything on unwilling participants. Each death in battle was expected and deserved; each woman he found beneath him was consensual. Paid for or not.

"You told me to use you. When it became too much. Not..."

Arching an eyebrow at the admission, he found too much joy in the hue of embarrassed realization that fanned over her body. The sight allowed a softness to fall over his features while she worked to hide behind her hands. What was plaguing the woman so severely that she found herself back at his door? When she looked back, his face fell into one of indifference, and no part of him was willing to verbalize the question aloud. Still, Ivan offered his answer by stepping to the side and granting her access, keeping his gaze glued to her as she stepped past the threshold and closed the door with a gentle click.

Standing back, he watched as she took in the humble space he had thoughtfully transformed into his first real home. Ignoring his discomfort at the sight while shifting his grip on his towel. Part of him prepared for her to notice the plethora of stolen goods lining his room, a bitter snap coating his tongue in preparation for the impending scold he would indeed receive from the spitfire of a woman he had created. But the ice giant would only be so lucky; instead, frustration quickly bubbled under the surface when the bunny's sights landed on the only visible personal items stuffed into his room.

Realizing a moment too late, his free hand shot out to grab her but was only met with threads of air as she unknowingly stepped out of his grasp. Fisting his hung hand in the air, he brought his fingers to his mouth as she honed in on the collection of memories he kept neatly lined on the shelf.

“What are these?"

Mistakes were made letting this one in his room.

Most women who stepped in were preoccupied with other activities, but this one was looking for the type of distraction he didn’t usually offer. Conversation ”Crimson God take me now.” He silently begged, gazing at the fireplace as though he might receive his gift early this year, even if the festival was months out. But the Crimson god knew all, so maybe he would grant this one wish early.

The silence hung thick in the room as Ivan tried and failed to devise an excuse. Sighing, he stepped up behind Zajka and grabbed the snow globe that held the least importance to him. The bobble housed a small family of four skating over a frozen lake, large evergreen trees encasing the small lake. Giving it a soft shake, snow flurries swirled through the intricate scene. "Snow globe. Zhey are..." The moisture was sucked from his mouth as he tried to ignore the flash of memories assaulting his mind. So many times as a child, he snuck from his father's kingdom. This specific globe was purchased as a result of one of those outings. After a boy he had become well acquainted with nearly died after Ivan failed to freeze the lake properly. "Glass trinkets sold at festivals. Not meant to be touched." It wasn't his cleanest lie, but how was she to know they were made to be shaken?

Lightly placing the globe back on the shelf, his fingers never left until it felt perfectly aligned with the others. Once centered, his head dropped closer to Zajka's ear, forcing his cold breath over her exposed skin. " Infact, zhis is a hands-off room for you Zajka, until you are ready for me." The thickness in his tone wasn't as forced as he would have liked it to be, but it still conveyed an unmistakable threat and a promise. If she touched them, he would have permission to touch her, and he was keenly aware of the positioning of everything in this room. "You have permission to sit on zhe bed a vait until I've finished my shower. Zhen you can tell me vhat I may do to be useful to you."

OOC :
                                                                                        ♛ Location: His Room xxx ♛ Social contact: Some chick - Zahra xxx ♛ Introspection: Why my collection? xxx ♛ Vestment: Towel
                                                                                        ALL THE PLACES I'VE BEEN & THINGS I'VE SEEN
                                                                                        ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                                        t h e xxx f a c e s xxx o f xxx p e o p l e xxx i ' l l xxx n e v e r xxx s e e xxx a g a i n
                                                                                        ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
                                                                                        A MILLION STORIES THAT MADE UP A MILLION SHATTERED DREAMS ✮ ◣
                                                                                        ▿ ▼ ▿
                                                                                        AND I CAN'T SEEM TO FIND MY WAY HOME

User Image

Year 1 Sept. 20th to Oct. 8th Time Skip

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games