• Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 1:50 pm
To: Ultrabord

= Attract
Paige & Hugo

*Hugo*
Light Weapons on Land and Sea such as Knives and Daggers that are quick and nimble. He's also fast on his merman tail and finds many golden goodies under the sea. He's got a love for music and instruments as we really hope you'll have a blast like the New Kids on the Block on Tour.

*Paige*
Don't be fooled by the saying that music can soothe the savage beast or shark in this case... Get her TOO angry and you'll get schooled. Song Magic can be charming but it will send your head spinning with a Loud Sonar Wave. She's also a nice decorator and fashion designer under the sea.

*Mersiblings*
These are real cool siblings as they're stronger together, making a great team.

Ultrabord
(edited for grammar to sound more natural)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:45 pm
CrystBalfast

= Attract
Paige & Hugo

*Hugo*
Light Weapons on Land and Sea such as Knives, Daggers are quick and nimble. He's also fast on his merman tail as the many golden goodies are found under the sea.

*Paige*
Don't be fooled by the saying that music can calm the savage beast or shark in this case... Get her VERY angry and you'll get schooled. Song Magic is charming but it will send your head spinning with a Loud Sonar Wave. She's also a nice decorator and fashion designer under the sea

Ultrabord
Hmm, I think you can't forget their talents. Hugo loves to play instruments as well. Seems like you remembered fashion design for Paige. And I'm thinking that maybe another line about them being twins and a strong team could be nice. Thanks for looking into the characters to do this.

I think it would be cool to have some sort of art scene to go with the descriptions, although in that case I'd want to draw my characters and might end up forgetting (otherwise though it might be possible to use Gaia's avatar builder images or other dress up games again.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:51 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Attract
Paige & Hugo

*Hugo*
Light Weapons on Land and Sea such as Knives, Daggers are quick and nimble. He's also fast on his merman tail as the many golden goodies are found under the sea.

*Paige*
Don't be fooled by the saying that music can calm the savage beast or shark in this case... Get her VERY angry and you'll get schooled. Song Magic is charming but it will send your head spinning with a Loud Sonar Wave. She's also a nice decorator and fashion designer under the sea

Ultrabord
Hmm, I think you can't forget their talents. Hugo loves to play instruments as well. Seems like you remembered fashion design for Paige. And I'm thinking that maybe another line about them being twins and a strong team could be nice. Thanks for looking into the characters to do this.

I think it would be cool to have some sort of art scene to go with the descriptions, although in that case I'd want to draw my characters and might end up forgetting (otherwise though it might be possible to use Gaia's avatar builder images or other dress up games again.)

Well, I suppose I can edit the title to Character Attract and add anything that I missed to it. Thank you and I'll keep that in mind in case I forget something, bord. Still, in a sense, I'll do my best when it comes to Character Attract Skits.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2024 5:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

= Attract
Paige & Hugo

*Hugo*

*Paige*

Ultrabord

Well, I suppose I can edit the title to Character Attract and add anything that I missed to it. Thank you and I'll keep that in mind in case I forget something, bord. Still, in a sense, I'll do my best when it comes to Character Attract Skits.
you gave me mod editing abilities, so what I did is I edited for it to sound more natural (grammar stuff) while keeping the ideas you wrote in the original post, since editing is something I've done plenty of times before.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100