Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:43 pm
Character Attract
= Roxas
User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ivalice a place where people of all sorts go about their business, merchants move product, knights patrol, farmers till the land.

However, two twin brothers under the sea look set out after coming age to see the world.

MyCast Dream Voice
= Jesse McCartney  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2024 4:53 pm
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother
"Continue your dreams across the seas."

*Character Attract - Teaser*
Roxas ponders in a Sunken Ship.
There's various stories to be told. That of which includes some, not yet known, but its titles would eventually be lingered and be heard for all time.
That of which holds the Crystals of the world... That of which hold the world above home to humans, elves and more.

Roxas notices Snacker sneaking up on him
Oh look who it is... Must you intrude on my thoughts. Roxas dodges out of the way and his subtitle is shown...

Roxas
Sora's Twin Merman Brother

Dialog is shown below as he tricks Snacker the Shark.
Some Merman Dolphin Tails are not just for show, you know. Roxas's cleverness causes Snacker to get caught in a Porthole of the Sunken Ship. It takes more than just Charm and Good Looks to play the part as you swim the in the sea... To see the world and experience its wonders that it has to offer as its like the flowers of the sea. Learn to love yourself and the flowers. Roxas swims with his bag of holding with sunken ship treasures her found that shine and end the attract.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:41 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

*Roxas - About Pauline*
Pauline is a great princess of the Mushroom Kingdom like her sisters are. However, when I ask her where she's from, Pauline draws a blank as she doesn't remember where she's born on Earth.

All she and her sisters remember was being found in the Mushroom Kingdom. Toad and his friends took them in, raised them and they were crowned as their princesses. Maybe I can get her an Atlas to help her out so she can find out more about her Earth Birthplace and help her find where she was born on Earth...

Other than that, she loves to sing and so do I as we make great music together. To dance with her as a human is wonderful as feels like I'm gliding on land with her.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:05 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*Pauline here*
Thank you Roxas, you're so cute and charming, to say those sweet things about me 3nodding but you are the hero here, and the sweetest merman heart yes as Princess Peach, Daisy and Rosalina are looking for their place of origin , so am I, maybe an Atlas would help, but where to start?=)  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:12 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

*About Roxas - Becoming Human*
Watching my tail and fins split in two and becoming human legs and feet was really strange. I felt like a jellyfish as I didn't even know if I would be able to balance and walk at first. Pauline was able to help me adapt to having them and it was her first time seeing a merman newly human and naked. I think I made her blush and I was falling in love with her.

Pauline would also make a nice mermaid too and I bet she'll look lovely as I'm such a flirty merman and a charming one too.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:22 am

Pauline
Mushroom Kingdom Princess (Peach, Daisy & Rosalina's Sister)

Roxas, did you have to tell everyone lol *blushes* I remember when you became human, what a day heart me as a mermaid and oh!! sounds lovely 4laugh
thinks Pauline sweetly
CrystBalfast

OCC:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 19, 2024 9:32 am
User Image
Roxas
Sora's Twin Brother

*Roxas - About Sora*
My Twin Brother Sora is pretty cool. He has a lovely sweetheart named Shokora.
He and I love to explore around the sea. We sometimes explore sunken ships together in search of treasures. His merman Dolphin tail is blue.

He sometimes shows up at my music recitals under the sea and when I sing, the mermaids are sure to blush at my songs and charm like any surface world pop idol.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Bonus Sequences

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas