CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 21, 2024 8:20 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Feature Length IC: 3-13-2024 to 3-19-2024

Inspired by: Freddi Fish & the Case of the Missing Kelp Seeds (Freddi1), Ariel and the Aquamarine Jewel

Season 1 Special IC
NOTE: Takes place the day before the Spring Festival

Summery:
When Athena finds a beautiful colorful jewel on the beach. She can't wait to find out where its from as there's a story behind this Opal Aquamarine.
A wave has washed away the Treasure Chest containing Atlantica's Jewels.
Dive into an Underwater Adventure as Athena & Richard solve clue bottles to find the missing treasure chest containing the Jewels of Atlantica & return the Jeweled Treasure to Atlantica with the help of Princess Peach and Riku

Also Featuring:
Princess Peach
Merman Riku
User Image

NPC Guest: Spongehead and Boss
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 9:55 am
= IC Special Start
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
BGM: MCA/Universal Video Theme (Back to the Future)  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:02 am
Richard
St. Ivalice Prince (Knight)
"Strength isn't my only weapon."

User Image
Riku
Kairi, Namine & Xion's Brother
"Hey, I'm the leading merman!"

*Athena and the Missing Jewels: Prologue*
[Tipa, Beach]
(Saturday, April 23, Early Afternoon)
The IC Special begins with Richard and Athena arriving on a lovely beach walk where they see Riku and Peach
What a lovely afternoon for a walk on the beach, Athena. Richard said to Athena as he held his fiancee's hand as they walked Is that Riku & Peach? Hello! Richard said to his friends

Peach, this is a beautiful Spring afternoon. Riku said to Princess Peach as they walked on the beach.

How's the warm sand on your toes, Athena. Richard said to Athena as they walked.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:22 am
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica
"Have you seen a world that makes such wonderful things before?"

*smiles yes, it's a wonderful afternoon, the sand feels nice my love 4laugh and why hi there, thank you, but you are a cute beauty Princess Peach redface so happy you and Riku are here 3nodding
thinks Athena, smiling blushing a little, and responds

User Image

Peach
Princess of the Mushroom Kingdom

Riku, yes it's a perfect day, and with you wink oh look it's Princess Athena and Prince Richard, why hello, it's a very beautiful say right? hi Athena, you're so pretty heart it's an honor =)
thinks and says Peach, kindly

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 10:31 am
Richard

User Image
Riku

[Tipa, Beach]
Athena and Richard, how was your morning. Like Princess Peach's pink hair ribbon? Wow, Athena, that's a lovely ring. Riku said to Princess Peach's friends and saw Athena's Engagement Ring from Richard.

Its lovely... Athena, thinking about... ow! Richard said to Athena as they walked. Before he can finish mentioning about the Festival tomorrow, he felt something poke his foot, then keeled down and picked up the object that poked his foot in the seaweed after he dug it out. What's this? Its looks like a colorful jewel. Richard showed the jewel drop necklace to Athena. Since it was wrapped in seaweed, it was laying on the shore washed up.

Its really beautiful and so are you, Athena. Maybe this jewel came from the sea and perhaps the Regent of Atlantica may know something about it dear? Richard said to Athena blushing toward Athena as he saw the jewel gleam in the afternoon sunlight, shining like Silver Plate that's so tidy that you can see your reflection on it

Around that time, Ecco Jr, a young dolphin surfaces from the sea to see his pal Athena.
User Image
Ecco: Hello, Athena! What's new with you and your Human Prince Fiancee, Richard? Who's your friends and what's he got there? Ecco saw the Aquamarine Jewel the human prince was showing Athena then asked Athena.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:18 pm
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Thank you Riku=) and my Prince, what is that jewel, it's so beautiful, and you're making me blush *smiles* say it's Ecco. he noticed us and the pendant, how incredible! I think that's a wonderful idea Richard, to ask our Regent about it, the pendant, it shines brightly , yes Ecco bring this to the Regent, Prince Richard and our friends, will be going to a festival here, for Spring, I'm looking forward to it 3nodding
thinks and says to Ecco and the others too

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2024 7:40 pm
Richard

User Image
Riku

User Image
Rolomeu
Regent of Atlantica
"Introducing the Dreamy Dolphins!"

talk

[Tipa, Beach]
Peach, I wonder what is up with that jewel that Richard found.. Riku said to Princess Peach

User Image
Ecco: Okay. I'll be back soon! I hope you have a wonderful time, Athena! Ecco brought the jewel to the Regent and Returned a little later with Rolomeu

Afternoon, Athena. How are you? By the Nine, where did you find that jewel? Rolomeu said to Athena and her friends after she saw showed the jewel Richard found

We found it washed ashore during our walk. Do you know anything about it? Richard said to Atlantica's Regent

Of course. I would be honored to tell you both about it but first, you'll need to change back into a mermaid to do so, Athena. But before that, I see you have company. Who's your friends? Rolomeu said to Athena and her friends after she saw showed the jewel Richard found

We would be honored to see where that Jewel came from. Right, Athena dear? Shall we? Richard said to Athena as he offered his hand toward hers, so they can preform a Twincast Spell switch to being a merperson.

I'm Riku and this is Princess Peach. Nice to meet you. Riku said to Atlantica's Regent

Oh, hello, Peach and I already know you, Riku, sister of Mermaids Kairi, Namine & Xion. I'm Rolomeu, Regent of Atlantica, since Athena's mother is a mortal human & has found love with a widowed classics teacher, I'm tending to her duties.
*To Peach* I would love to show you where that Jewel came from in the sea. Would you like me to turn you into a mermaid as well as turn Riku back into a merman?
Rolomeu asked Peach as she got out the Trident.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 5:53 am
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Thanks Ecco, and wonderful you've seen the jewel pendant, and we have to transform? I would like that yes, nice to see you again Regent Rolomeu, and these are my friends Princess Peach and merman Riku, sure they would love to tag along Regent =) sounds like a perfect idea, for Princess Peach and Riku to transform as well^^
she was curious to find out about the pretty jewel pendant and takes her Princes' hand redface

Peach

I wonder what's up too Riku! =) it is quite beautiful 3nodding why hello Regent Rololmeu, and turning into a mermaid with Riku, how lovely, yes I'd love to help in any way everyone 3nodding
thinks Princess Peach sweetly

CrystBalfast

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:22 am

User Image
Richard

User Image

User Image
Riku

User Image
Rolomeu
Regent of Atlantica

talk

[Tipa, Beach]
Peach, we'd be happy to lend Athena a hand. Riku said to Princess Peach

Wonderful. Now hold still and don't move, both of you. Rolomeu said to Peach and Riku as with spell from Aphrodite's Trident, she lifted them into the air above the water and turned Riku back into a merman and Peach into a mermaid.
Once the spell was completed, Riku dove in the water with Peach, his Mushroom Kingdom Princess beloved now turned Little Mermaid
User Image

Ready, Athena? Richard said to Athena as he cast their twincast spell together and dove into the water with her

Riku & Peach, have you seen a twincast spell before? Rolomeu said to Peach and Riku as she saw them along with Athena & Richard surface from the sea.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 6:47 am
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

I'm ready Prince Richard, always ready to be a mermaid heart
thinks and then Richard performed the spell, as they dived into the ocean biggrin

User Image
Peach

this is amazing! Riku, I have a cute mermaid tail, that was some spell cast Regent, thank you biggrin I feel great 4laugh
thinks Princess Peach all new to her, she was surprised too

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:21 am
User Image
Richard

User Image
Riku

User Image
Rolomeu
Regent of Atlantica

talk

[Atlantica, Main Gates]
Cut to Atlantica
You're doing great. I'm a pretty good teacher when it comes to having a tail. Riku said to Princess Peach as he teaches her to swim as a mermaid then gave her a loving kiss.

Here we are in Atlantica. This is Athena's home under the sea, before she became human. Rolomeu said to Peach and Riku & Peach then showed them the Throne Room where an empty space that used to house a chest filled with Undersea Treasures. Athena & Richard, that jewel you found is indeed from Atlantica and it was inside a treasure chest we have here.

Yeah but it looks like that a tidal wave must have swept it away. Richard said to Athena

Sadly, yes... Your mother's treasures were wonderful all in one chest but then a tidal wave washed the treasure chest containing all the jewels away. The Aquamarine Pendant you found is from that chest, Athena. Rolomeu said to Peach, Riku, Athena & Richard
Until we find the treasure chest, I don't know what to do.

We'll help you find the Treasure Chest. Right, Athena? After all, Athena, you're really good at collecting trinkets. Richard said to Rolomeu then to Athena.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:32 am
User Image
Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Oh a tidal wave, that explains it Prince Richard and Regent Rolomeu, I'd love to help to find all of my mothers jewels and trinkets, and the chest 3nodding sounds like a great plan 3nodding .
thinks that was a good plan, like my home Princess Peach?Riku?

User Image
Peach

Riku, you are a great teacher, thank you heart and blushes from his kiss, and we'd love to help Athena, and oh my , yes it's important to find all of your mother's treasures! surprised
thinks that must have been some tidal wave!

CrystBalfast

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:41 am
User Image
Richard

User Image
Riku

User Image
Rolomeu
Regent of Atlantica

talk

[Atlantica, Main Gates]
Cut to Atlantica
We'll help Athena too. Riku said to Princess Peach

Thank you. Here, Athena. Your Treasure Pouch. Rolomeu said to Athena as she gave her the Treasure pouch she used to collect sunken trinkets from the surface world Best of luck, all of you.

Don't worry. We'll find your mother's treasure chest. Richard said to Athena

Let's start looking at the outskirts. Richard said to Athena and her friends as they swam together

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:47 am
Peach
User Image

as my sweet merman said, were here to help =)
thinks how exciting =) the outskirts, of Atlantica, amamzing! =) and follows Riku and the others biggrin

CrystBalfast

User Image

Athena
Princess of Atlantica

Thank you Regent Rolomeu, thanks for the pouch, this will come in handy=) alright shall we, my Prince , Princess Peach and Riku?
thinks this sounds fun, mother will have er trinkets back =)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2024 7:55 am
User Image
Richard

User Image
Riku

*Athena and the Missing Jewels: Act 1*
[Atlantica, Outside]
(Saturday, April 23)

User Image
As they swam they see Riku's shark pup friend, Razer attempting to do a barrel roll but hits his head on a the coral above where a Clue Bottle is stuck.

Hi, Razer. What are you doing? Oh, this is my friend, Razer, a Young Shark Pup. Razer, this is Richard, Peach and Athena. Riku said to Princess Peach

Razer: Nice to meet your friends, Riku. I'm trying to do a Barrel roll twist. Do you know how to do one? Hits his head on the coral.

That's really easy. Athena taught me how to do one. Richard said to Athena as he shows her and Peach how to do a Barrel Roll Twist

Peach, think you can swim a Barrel Roll Twist? Let me show you how its done. Riku shows Peach how to do one.

Queentintin

SweetSorrow101

wild and crazy thing

Bonus Sequences

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out