... Frozen Love Mixer ...
Familiar Mixer

Colorists - Odet Amo, Phail Ninja, Calixita, Azael, Astoria

Other colorists are free to join!

Starts: January 28th, at Noon EST
Ends: February 1st, at Noon EST

... February Slots ...
Half-CC
The colorist will roll one from the full list. They can either manually pick a familiar from that person's singles list or roll one. Then they will then CC or roll a mate. Colorists will do their best to adhere to the familiars gender, species preference and cousins, but there is no guarantee.
Unedited: 1 Phail Ninja, 1 Calixita, 1 Azael, 1 Astoria
Minor: 1 Odet Amo

Purely CC
The colorist will manually pick a couple. They should pay attention to the familiars gender, species and cousin preference whenever possible. If there is not an unmatched familiar of the same species or opposite gender left a spirit breeding is the only option. So still no guarantee gender, species and cousin preferences will be fallowed but we will do our best.
Unedited: 1 Phail Ninja, 1? Astoria
Minor: 1 Odet Amo

... Payment ...
These breeding are pay-what-you-want. Please send trades directly to the colourists.

... What is this Exactly? ...
The world as you know it is covered in ice and snow, and while it is beautiful it is far too cold to be out in it. Seeking escape from the weather you've moved into a cavern and its easy to see you are not the only one avoiding the storm. Many different species have moved into the space as well. Cupid must be flying about. Pairs of unlikely matched familiars dot the cavern. Will you find warmth in another's arms tonight? Be warned though, the spirits are around. One might gift offspring born from this winter storm with twists.

... Rules ...
• Please quote me for all questions and concerns in the Main Thread or in your post here -- This way others can see your question and my answer. I often get 5 messages all with the same question or comment. Pm's, Dm's or other messages will not be responded to outside this manor, even for friends.
Seasonal Twists -- Saying yes doesn't guarantee things will come out twisted but it is the only way to give it a chance. Unedited couples may gain light edits if they win an edited slot.
Post certed Familiars -- We like to see the Familiar without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image).
IF your familiar hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request. Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
Names! -- Please provide the full name for the Familiars and yourself
Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly.
Feel free to edit your forms -- You may edit and add to your post right up till the thread is locked, please don't void posts and above all else please don't delete posts
Be Nice! -- It's my favorite rule after all.
Please only create one post -- Each person can post up to TEN familiars in their post. Both genders should be in the same post!
• • • Spirit Breedings -- Singles might be paired with the same gender or different species.
• • • Breeding Preference -- While colorists will try to respect the familiars choice on gender and species if the spirits (the dice) are involved there is no guarantee.
• • • One Ticket -- Everyone gets one ticket but it can be rolled twice if you haven't won one this month.
Mixed Species breedings will result in mixed species offspring, some/all will be parent 1's or parent 2's species. The spirits (the dice) will decide.
• For those with large family trees if you have a family echo or link to your familiar's linage that would be helpful for making sure no one is too related. Plus I love looking at them
You may only win two familiar breedings per month total -- (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only be rolled once during these slots.
Mock Twins count as a custom -- You may only win one familiar custom a month (and SC familiar customs don't have a cooldown) so keep this in mind with mock twining.
• These count for February

... REMINDERS ...

Please make sure and read through the Familiar breeding information Thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER
Familiars are meant to be simpler and shouldn't need co-owner agreements. Familiars should only have one owner.

SPIRIT BREEDINGS REMINDER
Spirit breedings have changed a lot since they first started, so have familiar breedings in general. For a pair with two different familiar species the offspring maybe a mix of the parents species. (Ex. goat x wolf breeding, 2 could be goats and 3 wolves!) The dice will decide, it is still possible all of them will be one parent 1 or parent 2's species but that's less common.

Other
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as multi-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:52 pm
... Forms ...
Everyone who enters will get one ticket and you can win twice with the same ticket if you haven't won this month. Both genders should go in the same form.

... Genders...
Please put one of these codes at the top of each familiar form. This lets us know their gender and gender preference right off. There is no guarantee the spirits (dice) wont ignore this. If CC's we will make every effort to adhere to these wishes.

For the Girls
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#C12283]Lovely Ladies[/color] [color=red]O[/color][color=#FF5733]p[/color][color=#FFC300]e[/color][color=green]n[/color] [color=blue]t[/color][color=purple]o[/color] [color=#C12283]ALL[/color] [color=#FFC300]L[/color][color=green]o[/color][color=blue]v[/color][color=purple]e[/color][color=#C12283]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#C12283]Lovely Ladies[/color] Looking for [color=#2B65EC]Handsome Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#C12283]Lovely Ladies[/color] [color=red]L[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FFC300]o[/color][color=green]k[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=purple]n[/color][color=#C12283]g[/color] [color=red]f[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FF5733]r[/color] [color=#C12283]Lovely Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

For the Boys
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#2B65EC]Handsome Hunks[/color] [color=red]O[/color][color=#FF5733]p[/color][color=#FFC300]e[/color][color=green]n[/color] [color=blue]t[/color][color=purple]o[/color] [color=#2B65EC]ALL[/color] [color=#FFC300]L[/color][color=green]o[/color][color=blue]v[/color][color=purple]e[/color][color=#2B65EC]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#2B65EC]Handsome Hunks[/color] Looking for [color=#C12283]Lovely Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#2B65EC]Handsome Hunks[/color] [color=red]L[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FFC300]o[/color][color=green]k[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=purple]n[/color][color=#C12283]g[/color] [color=red]f[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FF5733]r[/color] [color=#2B65EC]Handsome Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:01 pm
... Ticket Form ...
Please pay close attention to this form. It is a little different then normal. And again you should only have one post with both genders. Longer breeding form can be found here.

[align=center][b][size=16][color=#C12283]... Baby it's Cold Outside ...[/size][/b][/align]
[b]Username:[/b] Put your full username here!
- Post Cool Down Header here -
- Post seasonal twist if applied to all familiars here -
- Post any header/modifier that applies to all (including mock kids, if for all) here -

[quote="Familiar 1"]
- Post Gender form here, this is required! -
- Post Picky forms here -

[b]Name, image, and owner:[/b] (WRITE FULL FAM/OWNER NAME GOES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]Uncert[/url]

[b]Is Your Familiar Rped?:[/b] [url=]Example[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to Connected Familiars:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

- Post Twists and/or additional mods here -[/quote]

[quote="Familiar 2"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 3"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 4"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 5"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 6"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 7"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 8"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 9"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 10"][/quote]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:27 pm
... Twists ...

If you don't want your couple twisted make sure and post this at the end of your form! Otherwise the spirits might assume you're okay with all twists available.

[size=18][color=red][b]I'm only lookin' for love, sorry![/b][/color][/size]

If your interested in winter/spring fill the form out below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE.
(Example: "No feathered wings", "Not a fan of hearts", "Pink is evil, seriously no pink please!" )

[size=18][b][color=#C12283]Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?[/color][/b][/size]
[spoiler][align=center][size=18] [color=dodgerblue] [b] Frozen Love [/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=lightblue][size=18] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b][/size] [/color]
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?:
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?:
~~~ Crystals?:

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Wintery markings?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Bells?:
~~~ Scarves?:
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Furry accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanterns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:

[color=lightgreen][size=18][b]Generic Spring Themes[/b][/size][/color]
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?:
~~~ Butterfly wings?:
~~~ Plant wings?:
~~~ Plant parts?:

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?:
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?:
~~~ Plant growths?:

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?:
~~~ Flowy scarves?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Insects?:
~~~ Plants?:
~~~ Cute baby animals?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/spoiler]

... Mixer Breeding Restrictions ...

If a Familiar IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

... How crazy is too crazy? ...

Do you like your familiars weird and warped mixes of the parents? If so post this at the top of your form for mixed breed splice freedom. Colorists might still mix parts otherwise but this form allows them to go CRAZY! And everyone here knows we're all at least a little crazy here.

[color=indigo][size=18][b]I'm okay if the spirits are a little warped, let's see how CRAZY they can make this![/b][/size][/color]

Cool Down Header
Use this if you have already won a familiar breeding for February or plan on one being purchased with SC in February.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings)

Is your familiar particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your familiar can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs and is limited to the first 6 bases/species listed. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair regardless of what a familiar wants. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your familiar does not wish to breed with during CCs?: (please list no more then 6 and please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

... Additional Form Modifiers ...

Mock Twins
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Scarred Familiars
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your familiar has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.
[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Familiars with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be animalized and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.
[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Old or New
A few species have had updates to their lineart, would you rather the old or the new?
[b]Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk):[/b] Would you prefer the old or new template? A mix? Or colorist choice?

If you're going to mention familiars that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Familiars[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:33 pm
... Winners List ...
I know you want to see your familiars name here! Don't forget to update your post in the Master CC threads; Edited and Unedited.

Odet Amo
Minor Edits
Juliette06 (Ramiro) x Davyjnah (Viridis) + 1 Mock - Davyjnah
Calixita (Keshet) x magnadearel (Ákos) + 1 Mock - Calixita
Keantha (Snowdrop) x Aria Starstone (Starflight) + 1 Mock - Keantha

Unedited
Rita Zyon (Eries) x Geyser Eelborn (Long Black Addie)
Fayt_of_Redemption (Magnolia) x Kaya Wolf Moon (Atlas) + 1 Mock - Kaya Wolf Moon

Phail Ninja
Unedited
Bonnie (AstoriaFallen) x Tweek (o-Elixir-o) + 2 Mocks
Snowdrop (Keantha) x Yuulan (Chi Honda)

Calixita
Unedited
Herlov (Nyx Queen of Darkness) x Endorial (Aria Starstone) + 1 Mock - Nyx

Azael
Unedited
(Milo Mystere) Geyser Eelborn AND (Anbraxas) -MoomoolatteCha- +2 Mocks

Astoria
Unedited
Hlaja (oo Ded) x Romualdo (Odet Amo) + 1 mock (Odet)
Aarycia/Sesshiyasha x Elle/Azael_Rose + 2 mocks

kovak
Unedited
Valtýr (Calixita) x Kirameki (Lunadriel) + mock (Luna)
Tania (SpaceDadDisapproves) x Vesmir (Fayt_of_Redemption)
Starlight (AstoriaFallen) x Zaniah (Ririka) + mock (Riri)
Nichibotsu (White Neko Chan) x Vivienne (~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~) + mock (spazzy)
Eldra Moonlight (Phail Ninja) x Asra (MiddyGlow)
Ilex (Phail Ninja) x Dreamweaver (viatorai)
Saros (Cheyriddle4) x Mara Seuluki (Jackariah Beckett) + mock (jack)
Dhalia (stormflower) x Bluebell (Rita Zyon)
Dhalia (stormflower) x Hachiko (Chi Honda)
Zadok (Ririka) x Careta (Rein_Carnation) + mock (rein)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 2:39 pm
... The List ...
If you see any mistakes, quote me in the main thread

**.Page 1
  1. AstoriaFallen
  2. SpaceDadDisapproves
  3. Lunadriel
  4. Ririka
  5. catmagick
  6. Juliette06
  7. Eos Galvus
  8. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  9. Keantha

Page 2
  10. Melomar
  11. Chi Honda
  12. Calixita
  13. o-Elixir-o
  14. Aria Starstone
  15. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  16. Kaya Wolf Moon
  17. Moxxiie
  18. Geyser Eelborn
  19. Phail Ninja
  20. Jackariah Beckett
  21. White Neko Chan
  22. stormflower
  23. -MoomoolatteCha-
  24. dawns_aura

Page 3
  25. Niyaru Delacroix
  26. MiddyGlow!
  27. Rein_Carnation
  28. magnadearel
  29. Fayt_of_Redemption
  30. Azael_Rose
  31. Cheyriddle4
  32. Odet Amo
  33. Rita Zyon
  34. DavyJnah
  35. oo Ded
  36. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  37. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  38. Sesshiyasha

Page 4
  39. viatorai
  40. Twitchapher the 3rd
  41. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:28 am
... Baby it's Cold Outside ...

Username: AstoriaFallen

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today
I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes

Familiar 1

Picky Single
Are there any species your familiar does not wish to breed with during CCs?: birds only for her please ❤️

Name, image, and owner: Starlight, AstoriaFallen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Vladislav, AstoriaFallen
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Bonnie, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Leukos, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Petunia Heartsong, AstoriaFallen
User Image

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Parides, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Ilex, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Kierra, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Odessper, AstoriaFallen

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Rosa Bella, AstoriaFallen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:36 am

Username: SpaceDadDisapproves

I'm okay if the spirits are a little warped, let's see how CRAZY they can make this!

Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?: Y
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?: Y
~~~ Crystals?: Y

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Y
~~~ Wintery colors?:Y
~~~ Wintery markings?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Y
~~~ Scarves?: N
~~~ Blankets?: N
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Y
~~~ Furry accessories?: Y
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Y
~~~ Lanterns?: Y
~~~ Wintery pets?: Y

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Y
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Y
~~~ Plant wings?: Y
~~~ Plant parts?: Y

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: Y
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Y
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Y
~~~ Plant growths?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Y
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Y
~~~ Insects?: Y
~~~ Plants?: Y
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Y

Familiar 1

Lovely Ladies Looking for Handsome Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Tania ; SpaceDadDisapproves

Is Your Familiar Rped?: No
Throwbacks?: No
Link to Connected Familiars: N/A

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:57 am

Username: Lunadriel
Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?: Yes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?: Yes
~~~ Crystals?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Snow, but not ice
~~~ Wintery colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery markings?: Yes

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Yes
~~~ Scarves?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Furry accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything Christmas or Holiday related, colors, accessories, etc.

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant parts?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: No
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: No
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Yes
~~~ Plant growths?: Yes

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Insects?: No
~~~ Plants?: Yes
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Yes

I'm okay if the spirits are a little warped, let's see how CRAZY they can make this!
I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child we twin for you.)
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Familiar 1

Handsome Hunks Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: Kirby - Lunadriel

Throwbacks?: Yes
Blossom | Mother
Soquili Name | Relation here

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Borealis - Lunadriel

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner:Cruxshadow - Lunadriel

Demona | Mother
(The only lineage I could track down in the owner's list.)

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Istari - Lunadriel

Mistea | Mother
Barnabee | Father

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Kohaku - Lunadriel

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Crookshanks - Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Alt Uncert

Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk): CC

Familiar 7
Lovely Ladies Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: Autumn Crocus - Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Wingless

Familiar 8
Celimeldis | Grandmother

Name, image, and owner: Kuma Li - Lunadriel

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Wisteria - Lunadriel

Kirby | Father
Montego | Father
Cozumel | Grandfather
Celimeldis | Grandmother
Blossom | Grandmother

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Kirameki - Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:08 am

Username: Ririka
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?: Sure
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?: Sure
~~~ Crystals?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery colors?: Sure. Nothing too neon, please.
~~~ Wintery markings?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing commercialized.

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Sure
~~~ Scarves?: Sure
~~~ Blankets?: Sure
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Furry accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanterns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing commercialized, please.

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Sure
~~~ Plant wings?: Sure
~~~ Plant parts?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: Sure
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Sure. Nothing neon, please.
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Sure
~~~ Plant growths?: Sure

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Insects?: Sure
~~~ Plants?: Sure
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Sure

I'm seeing double 👀

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Tanith (Ririka)

Throwbacks?: Sure

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Noir (Ririka)

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Eira (Ririka)

Link to Connected Familiars:
Kosetsu | Mother
Saariq | Father

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Citlali
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert || Wingless

N/A

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Asra (Ririka)

N/A

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Namir (Ririka)

Nichi | Mother
Saariq | Father

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Cascabel (Ririka)

N/A

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: (Zaniah (Ririka)

N/A

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Zadok (Ririka)

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Raynar (Ririka)

Dae'mon | Mother
Freyja | Other Mother

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:41 am

Username: catmagick
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations

Themes
~~~ Wintery colors?: Christmas colors

Accessories
~~~ Scarves?: Y
~~~ Wintery pets?: Y

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Plant wings?: Y

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Y

I'm seeing double 👀

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Ryusei (catmagick)

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Omen (catmagick)

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Leif (catmagick)

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Express (catmagick)

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Psyche (catmagick)

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Gleam (catmagick)

Ches | Mother
Spica | Father

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Petal(catmagick)

Shimmer | Mother
Cyclades | Father

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Andromeda (catmagick)

Mirage | Mother
Divinity | Father

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Nixie (catmagick)

Mirage | Mother
Hania | Mother
Vesper | Brother
Vihaan | Brother
Gracie | Sister
Cosette | Twin (Sister)

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Strawberry Swirl (catmagick)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:13 pm

Username: Juliette06
Cooldown: N/A
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?: Y E S
~~~ Crystals?: Sure!

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery colors?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery markings?: Pref no stamp-on snowflakes, but I'm not picky & I trust y'all!

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: YES
~~~ Scarves?: Sure!
~~~ Blankets?: Eh, not my fave.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yea!
~~~ Furry accessories?: Yes!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Lanterns?: YES
~~~ Wintery pets?: Y E S PLEASE GIVE MY BABIES BABIES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I do like to be able to see the pet under the accessories, as a general rule (so sometimes blankets/scarves cover things), but like...have fun.

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Sure!!
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Okay!
~~~ Plant wings?: Y E S. YES YES
~~~ Plant parts?: Y E S YES. YES.

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: A-okay on everything except Eerie!
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: A-okay on everything except Eerie!
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Sure!
~~~ Plant growths?: Sure!!!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: If Eerie gets picked, just try to avoid cutesie things? Unless they fit with the spooky vibe she has going on!

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: All good!
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Eh, not my fave.
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure!
~~~ Insects?: Please no spiders D:
~~~ Plants?: YES
~~~ Cute baby animals?: omg, please, i would cry.

No mock twins/trips, please!

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Radar/Juliette06

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Nope
Throwbacks?: Yes!
Link to Connected Familiars: Mystery throwbacks a-okay!

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Kimo/Juliette06

Throwbacks?: Yep!

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Eerie/Juliette06 (name is typoed on the cert and I just haven't gotten it fixed yet lol)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert alt cert (no mask)

Throwbacks?: Yes!!
Krampus | Father
Lucius | Daddy
Pthia | Grandmother
Mortimer | Grandfather
Grace | Great-Grandmother
Darksky | Great-Grandfather

Twists: I said all twists are a go above and I meant it, BUT I would prefer no cutesie/pink/floral twists for her - she's spooky through and through wink That said, sometimes cutesie can also be spooky, so it's not a hard line for me! I trust y'all!

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Juliette06/Ramiro

Throwbacks?: You bet!

Juliette06

Wheezing Hoarder

10,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:36 pm

Username: Eos Galvus
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?: Antlers yes, hooves no thx
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?:Yes please!
~~~ Crystals?: Yes please

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery colors?: Yes! Please no bright/pastel/ blues
~~~ Wintery markings?: Absolutely

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Tastefully please
~~~ Scarves?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: I am, although it is iffy.
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No please
~~~ Furry accessories?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Absolutely
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No Christymassy vibes, other winter holidays are fine.

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant wings?: Y E S
~~~ Plant parts?: Y E S

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Yes, please no pastel yellows/blues.
~~~ Plant growths?: Y E S
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Uuuuhhhhh..... IDK

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Yes!
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Sure
~~~ Insects?: NO.
~~~ Plants?: Yes!
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Yes!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Honestly IDEFK

I'm seeing double :eyes:

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Hania // Eos Galvus
User Image Uncert

Link to Connected Familiars: FIRST GEN GO NUTS

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Ripple - Eos Galvus
User Image

Link to Connected Familiars:[/b

Yiirou - Father
Marshall Dylan - Mom

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Viola - Eos Galvus
User Image Uncert Uncert

Link to Connected Familiars: FIRST GEN GO NUTS

Familiar 4

Familiar 5

Familiar 6

Familiar 7

Familiar 8

Familiar 9

Familiar 10

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:48 pm

Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations

Themes
~~~ Wintery colors?: Y

Accessories
~~~ Scarves?: Y
~~~ Wintery pets?: N

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Plant wings?: N

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Please no neon yellow or pink. Pastels are fine, "true" yellow/pink are okay

Accessories
~~~ Cute baby animals?: N

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Penny | Malikztiah Ankhwave
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Alt

Link to Connected Familiars: n/a

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Trip | Malikztiah Ankhwave

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Pip | Malikztiah Ankhwave

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Spika | Malikztiah Ankhwave

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Aster | Malikztiah Ankhwave

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Stori | Malikztiah Ankhwave

Familiar 7

Familiar 8

Familiar 9

Familiar 10

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

Keantha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:14 pm

Username: Keantha
I have two Soq breedings this month, but zero familiar.
(I only ask no Jellyfish as I have a crippling RL fear of them.)
Frozen Love

Generic Winter Themes
Mutations
~~~ Antlers and Hooves?: Sure
~~~ Fluffy winter coats?: Yes
~~~ Crystals?: Oooo please!

Themes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Absolutely
~~~ Wintery colors?: No red/green Christmasy combo please
~~~ Wintery markings?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Ok
~~~ Scarves?: Ok
~~~ Blankets?: No thank you
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Sure
~~~ Furry accessories?: Ok
~~~ Lanterns?: Please
~~~ Wintery pets?: Absolutely
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No Christmas theme please

Generic Spring Themes
Mutations
~~~ Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Absolutely!
~~~ Plant wings?: Sure
~~~ Plant parts?: yup!

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: ok!
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Please no bright yellow/oranges, pastles of these two colors are ok though!
~~~ Plant growths?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: No insects please

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Insects?: NO!
~~~ Plants?: Yes
~~~ Cute baby animals?: BABIES!!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nope!

I'm seeing double 👀
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Familiar 1

Lovely Ladies Looking for Handsome Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Nene | Keantha

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Yes (Very old rp lol!)Example
Link to Connected Familiars: Gen 1

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Orion | Keantha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Markings

Link to Connected Familiars: 1st Gen

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Minche | Keantha

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Maxwell | Keantha

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Cosette | Keantha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Itemless

Mirage | Mother
Hania | Mother
Vesper | Brother
Vihaan | Brother
Gracie | Sister
Nixie | Twin (Sister)

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Tazia | Keantha

Aurora | Mother
Verdant | Father
Starlight | Grandmother (Mock)
Emerald | Brother
Zephyr | Brother
Coral | Sister

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Rebel | Keantha

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Yes Example
Link to Connected Familiars:1st Gen

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Lady Bawkerton | Keantha

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Punkin | Keantha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Itemless

Familiar 10

Lovely Ladies Looking for Lovely Ladies

Name, image, and owner: Snowdrop | Keantha

Familiar Breeding Dens

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]