Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
πŸŽ‚ 🍰 Shake off the dust, we're mixin' it up baby! πŸŽ‚ Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 11, 2024 9:13 pm
πŸŽ‚ 🍰New Year; New Us! Gus' Birthday Countdown Mixer!🍰 πŸŽ‚
[Lifted, and modified by various individuals, now Gus edition]

Starts: Jan 13th [As soon as I open this post]
Ends: January 16th, 2024 @ 3 PM PST [Even if I'm not around]!

[Other colorists are free to join!]

Slots

Half-CC
The colorist will roll one from the full list. They can either manually pick a pony from that person's singles list or roll one. Then they will CC a mate. Colorists will do their best to adhere to the pony's gender, species preference and cousins, but there is no guarantee.
Unedited: mythi (1), Sweeny (1???), Phail (1), Azael (1), AstoriaFallen (1), Odet (1)
Minor: Kara (1)
Moderate : Moo (1)
Heavy: mythi (1), maho (1), Ririka (1)

Purely CC
The colorist will manually pick a couple. They should pay attention to the pony's gender, species and cousin preference whenever possible. If there is not an unmatched pony of the same species or opposite gender left a spirit breeding is the only option. So still no guarantee gender, species and cousin preferences will be fallowed but we will do our best.
Unedited: mythi (1), Sweeny (1????????), Phail (1), Odet (1)
Minor: Kara (1)
Moderate : Moo (1)
Heavy: mythi (1), Ririka (1)

May take more depending on me winners

... What is this Exactly? ...

A biiiig old stretch as most hibernating critters (including us colorists heart ) come forth from our year long hiatus. We've all taken this time to really relax and take some time to ourselves, but the spirits are so loud!! Shoot, I might be attracting some just from my birthday celebration alone! And honestly, what's a better way than to start myself turning 31 than smooshing some ponies together like toy dolls and makin' em smooch? Everyone wins!

While it's not quite yet spring, there may be an appearance of a
twistwith these breedings, mixers tend to attract some interesting spirits!
[ Though this is up to the colorists, there is a chance they may not do your twists if they're not obligated to! ]

Rules

β€’ Please quote me for all questions and concerns in the Ask-the-Staff section of discord or in your post here -- This way others can see your question and my answer. I often get 5 messages all with the same question or comment. Pm's, quotes and other messages will not be responded to outside this manor, even for friends. Do note too that I am going to be at work for a good portion of this mixer but I will be keeping my eyes out for messages when I can!
β€’
Seasonal Twists -- Saying yes doesn't guarantee things will come out twisted but it is the only way to give it a chance.
β€’ Post certed Soq -- I like seeing the Pony without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image). If your Soq hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request. !! Visualizing is key !! And please use the official links when posting soquili. If you do not have them, they're available to ask for them in the general certing thread!
Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
β€’ Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soqs entered and their owners
β€’ Header! -- Read the top of the form and copy and paste any necessary headers (poly group, LL counter, good for all couples twist form)
β€’ Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can edit your post.
β€’
Editing forms/posts + Mistakes? -- HELLO!!!! As long as this post is open you do not need to delete/repost, just go ahead and edit. However, I will be having someone standing by to lock the thread when it ends even if I'm not around. So go ahead and edit what you need to, just please do not
β€’
Please only create one post -- Each person can post up to TEN ponies in their post. Both genders should be in the same post!
β€’ β€’ β€’ Spirit Breedings -- Singles might be paired with the same gender or different species.
β€’ β€’ β€’ Breeding Preference -- While colorists will try to respect the pony's choice on gender and species if the spirits (dice) are involved there is no guarantee.
β€’ β€’ β€’ One Ticket -- Everyone gets one ticket but it can be rolled twice if you haven't won one this month.
β€’
You may only win two Soq breedings per month total -- (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only be rolled once during these slots.

REMINDERS ...

Please make sure and read through the Pony breeding information thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:27 am
... Forms ...
PLEASE NOTE: Unlike past Soquili mixers, both genders will go on one list within a single post.
Everyone who enters will get one ticket and you can win twice with the same ticket if you haven't won one for the month.

... Genders ...
Please put one of these codes at the top of each singles form. This lets us know their gender and gender preference right off. There is no guarantee the spirits (dice) wont ignore this.

For Girls
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#fc5dca]Barbie looking for her next co-star! πŸ’ƒπŸΌβœ¨[/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#5371d4] Just a smalltown girl looking for a smalltown boy![/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[b][size=18][color=#d52d00]L[/color][color=#d83605]o[/color][color=#dc3f0a]v[/color][color=#df480f]e[/color][color=#e25214]l[/color][color=#e55b18]y[/color] [color=#ec6d22]l[/color][color=#ef7627]a[/color][color=#f17b2d]s[/color][color=#f37f33]s[/color][color=#f58439]e[/color][color=#f7883f]s[/color] [color=#fb914a]l[/color][color=#fd9650]o[/color][color=#ff9a56]o[/color][color=#f89261]k[/color][color=#f28a6c]i[/color][color=#eb8277]n[/color][color=#e57a83]g[/color] [color=#d86a99]f[/color][color=#d162a4]o[/color][color=#ce61a2]r[/color] [color=#c75e9d]t[/color][color=#c35c9a]h[/color][color=#c05b98]e[/color][color=#bc5995]i[/color][color=#b95893]r[/color] [color=#b34c8a]g[/color][color=#b14185]i[/color][color=#ae377f]r[/color][color=#ac2c79]l[/color][color=#aa2273]i[/color][color=#a8176e]e[/color][color=#a50d68]s[/color][color=#a30262]![/color]
[/b][/size]

For Boys
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#fcad5d]Ken looking for his next co-star! πŸ•ΊπŸ½βœ¨[/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#5371d4]Just a smalltown boy looking for a smalltown girl![/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#078d70]I[/color][color=#0c987a]'[/color][color=#11a383]m[/color] [color=#1cb897]y[/color][color=#21c3a0]o[/color][color=#26ceaa]u[/color][color=#37c7b5]r[/color] [color=#59bacc]l[/color][color=#6ab4d7]o[/color][color=#7bade2]v[/color][color=#8ab7e4]e[/color][color=#98c1e7]r[/color][color=#a7cbe9]b[/color][color=#b5d4eb]o[/color][color=#c4deee]y[/color][color=#d2e8f0],[/color] [color=#9ea8e2]l[/color][color=#8489da]o[/color][color=#6a69d3]v[/color][color=#5049cc]e[/color][color=#433dd5]r[/color][color=#3531dd]b[/color][color=#2825e6]o[/color][color=#1b18ee]y[/color][color=#0d0cf7]~[/color][/b][/size]

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:28 am
+++ Walking through the new year into your future...! +++

Please pay close attention to this form. It is a little different then normal. And again you should only have one post with both genders. Longer breeding form can be found here

[align=center][b][size=16][color=#899dd9]New year huh...[/color][color=#87d6a3]... Wait new year? [/color][color=#899dd9]How long was I out for!?[/color][/size][/b][/align]

[b]Username:[/b]
[Place your twist forms here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place them near the top of each individual form.]

[spoiler][quote="Single 1"]
- Post Gender form here -
- Post Picky Single forms here -

[b]Name, image, and owner:[/b] (WRITE FULL PONY/OWNER NAME HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]Uncert[/url]

[b]Is Your Pony Rped?:[/b] [url=]Example[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to Connected Ponies:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
β€’ [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
β€’ [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

- Post Twists/picky mods/twins/mock forms here -[/quote]

[quote="Single 2"][/quote]

[quote="Single 3"][/quote]

[quote="Single 4"][/quote]

[quote="Single 5"][/quote]

[quote="Single 6"][/quote]

[quote="Single 7"][/quote]

[quote="Single 8"][/quote]

[quote="Single 9"][/quote]

[quote="Single 10"][/quote] [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:31 am
+++ Walking through the new year into your future...! +++

If you don't want your couple twisted make sure and post this at the end of your form!

[size=18][color=red][b]I'm only lookin' for love, sorry![/b][/color][/size]

If your interested in winter/spring fill the form out below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE.
(Example: No Commercial Holiday things, no Butterfly Wings; etc. )

[size=18][b][color=#7c7cf7]Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?[/color][/b][/size]
[spoiler][align=center][size=18] [color=dodgerblue] [b] Frozen Flowers [/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=lightblue][size=18] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b][/size] [/color]
Breeds
~~~ Drafts?:
~~~ Breed traits (antlers, bird wings, feathers, etc)?:

Themes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats (FLUFF)?:
~~~ Snow and ice themes?:
~~~ Wintery colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Wintery markings?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get:

Accessories
~~~ Bells?:
~~~ Scarves?:
~~~ Blankets?:
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?:
~~~ Furry accessories?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Lanterns?:
~~~ Wintery pets?:

[color=lightgreen][size=18][b]Generic Spring Themes[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds
~~~ Bird wings?:
~~~ Butterfly wings?:
~~~ Plant wings?:
~~~ Plant parts?:

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?:
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size]
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?:
~~~ Plant growths?:

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?:
~~~ Flowy scarves?:
~~~ Ribbons and bows?:
~~~ Insects?:
~~~ Plants?:
~~~ Cute baby animals?:
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: [/spoiler]

... Mixer Breeding Restrictions ...

If a Soquili IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

... Breed Restrictions ...

Some soquili are simply incompatible for normal breedings, and since we're letting people opt out of spirit breedings we still need to keep track of biological possibilities.

If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Shifter breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more. Please use the form for Shifters if they are uncharmed.

• Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Pure Angenis cannot breed with a Shifters, whether cursed or pure, unless they are charmed.
  • Uncharmed Shifters cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.

[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Shifter, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

... Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings) ...

Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair you want. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

... Additional Form Modifiers ...

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.

[size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Mock Twins
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double πŸ‘€[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Bald Ponies
If one or both parents are bald - there is a chance at least one baby WILL be bald, too.

If you'd rather NOT have bald offspring, please post this.
[b][size=16][color=#DA9100]No Bald Children, please![/color][/size][/b]

Maybe you'd like some of your kids to be bald? This even gives parents with full manes of hair a chance to have bald kids too!
[size=18][color=#0048D9][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Mythi Red Panda

Crew

Star-Crossed Muse

14,025 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 1:34 am
!!! Winners List! !!!

Winners will go here as they're picked.
[colorists feel free to add your wins here!]

xo maho - heavy edit half-CC - Izanami (sesshiyasha) x Takahiro Cian (Kaya Wolf Moon)
xo maho - heavy edit full CC - Yulia (o-Elixir-o) x Xerxes (tefla)

Azael : Unedited - Auden (Phail Ninja) x Stardust Alimon (chi honda)
Azael : Unedited - Fleurette (Keantha) x Rispah (Jackariah Beckett)

!?! Da Mastah List...! !?!

List go here!
    Page 1
  1. xo maho
  2. AstoriaFallen
  3. Eos Galvus
  4. DavyJnah
  5. Revel1984
  6. Shi Berry
  7. stormflower
  8. Lunadriel
  9. Fayt_of_Redemption
  10. Keantha
    Page 2
  11. sage_the_vampirc_angel
  12. TheWishling
  13. viatorai
  14. o-Elixir-o
  15. Ririka
  16. Kara Asumie
  17. White Neko Chan
  18. Calixita
  19. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  20. Kaya Wolf Moon
  21. Aria Starstone
  22. nekofayre
  23. dawns_aura
  24. Jackariah Beckett
  25. Natelie
    Page 3
  26. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  27. Melomar
  28. LydaLynn
  29. Rita Zyon
  30. Odet Amo
  31. Fea Line
  32. catmagick
  33. Porcelain Pinch
  34. magnadearel
  35. Niyaru Delacroix
  36. Azael_Rose
  37. Andranis
  38. Sweenys_Revenge
  39. Phail Ninja
  40. ahmazeinlee
    Page 4
  41. Summer Raaven
  42. oo Ded
  43. Moxxiie
  44. Mewsings of An Angel
  45. DaerilS
  46. Ebonrune
  47. Sesshiyasha
  48. Dea and #Teddy#
  49. Cheyriddle4
  50. MiddyGlow
  51. `raze
  52. ArashiX
  53. Juliette06
  54. xKOVAKtheWOLFx
  55. USS_Galactica
    Page 5
  56. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
  57. Teigra
  58. RockerWolfie1616
  59. Twitchapher the 3rd
  60. tefla
  61. Prism Shine
  62. ramenli
  63. Malis Vitterfolk
  64. Mythi Red Panda
  65. SylverStar
  66. Kettyn
  67. Saint Vis
  68. TheFairyRogue
  69. Nyx Queen of Darkness
  70. chi honda

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:07 am
New year huh...... Wait new year? How long was I out for!?

Username: xo maho
They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: I agree with myself for this mixer
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery, Gashapon

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today (applies to all)

Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds
~~~ Drafts?: Love
~~~ Breed traits (antlers, bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Love

Themes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats (FLUFF)?: YEP
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) yes, but please avoid red/green combo unless present on parents
~~~ Wintery markings?: yes, but no cutie marks

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: yes
~~~ Scarves?: yes
~~~ Blankets?: yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: yes
~~~ Furry accessories?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Lanterns?: yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: orca anything (phobia), cutie marks

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Bird wings?: yes
~~~ Butterfly wings?: yes
~~~ Plant wings?: yessssssss
~~~ Plant parts?: absolutely

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: sure
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) i trust u
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: heck yeah
~~~ Plant growths?: 100%
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: wasps

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: yes
~~~ Insects?: I would be okay with fat bees, butterflies, dragonflies, but probably not a lot else? maybe fireflies if abstract
~~~ Plants?: yas
~~~ Cute baby animals?: yaaaaaas
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: wasps

I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in! (in the event one is rolled with a bald Pony)

FACIAL HAIR
---Do you want the facial hair to be passed on: Y
---Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick): N
---I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!) Yes

Single 1

Barbie looking for her next co-star! πŸ’ƒπŸΌβœ¨
- -

Name, image, and owner: Brighid The White Witch - xo maho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Markings

Is Your Pony Rped?: The Way Home
Throwbacks?: sure
Link to Connected Ponies: none

-

Single 2

Ken looking for his next co-star! πŸ•ΊπŸ½βœ¨
Heeey baby, I'm a Minicorn-Nixie-Quilin-Seathi, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Eoin - xo maho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to Connected Ponies: Mom, Dad, Great-Grandma

Single 3
-

Name, image, and owner: Larkspur

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Throwbacks?: No
Link to Connected Ponies: n/a

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Lethe Petalwing - xo maho

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Link to Connected Ponies: Mom, Dad

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Levana Petalwing - xo maho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Markings

Is Your Pony Rped?:

Single 6

Heeey baby, I'm an Usdia, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Malina

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Throwbacks?: yes

Single 7

Heeey baby, I'm a Minicorn Nixie Seathi, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Muirgen "Scylla" Namae - xo maho

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Link to Connected Ponies: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Grandma Great-Grandpa

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Niamh - xo maho
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Markings

Is Your Pony Rped?:

Single 9

Heeey baby, I'm a Nixie Seathi, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Tisiphone - xo maho

Is Your Pony Rped?:
Link to Connected Ponies: Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, Great-Great Grandma

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Vale The Light-Bringer

Is Your Pony Rped?: Trolling Vale

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:32 am

Username: AstoriaFallen
They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: User Specific Permission
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: all as stated in the permission

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today

Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: yes (as in no I do not want)
Themes: (i'm going by the no means yes and yes means no in this phrasing of asking as well as for the subsequent questions)
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: No
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: no
~~~ Wintery Colors?: no
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : no
~~~ Scarves? : no
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: no
~~~ Furry Accessories?: no
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Lanturns?: no
~~~ Wintery pets?: no
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: n/a

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: no
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: no

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: no
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) Nothing that classes with my ponies if possible
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: no
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: no
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: no
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: no
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: no
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: n/a

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Valentine (AstoriaFallen)

Is Your Pony Rped?:not yet
Throwbacks?:

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Proserpina (AstoriaFallen)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Throwbacks?:

Single 3
Name, image, and owner: Amaretto Creme Puff (AstoriaFallen)

Throwbacks?:

Single 4
Name, image, and owner:Red Velvet (AstoriaFallen)

Throwbacks?:

Single 5
Name, image, and owner:Sakura (AstoriaFallen)

Is Your Pony Rped?:Yes
Throwbacks?:

Single 6

Name, image, and owner:Sunlight Dancing on Autumn Leaves (AstoriaFallen)

Single 7

Name, image, and owner:Valinor (AstoriaFallen)

Single 8

Name, image, and owner:Valinor (AstoriaFallen)

Single 9

Single 10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 9:38 am

Username: Eos Galvus

Single 1

Name, image, and owner:Jack/Eos Galvus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. https://www.soquiliera.com/soquili/images/Strife/Uncerts/NovaCrackerCYO2016.pngUncert

Is Your Pony Rped?: No
Throwbacks?: Yes oplease!
β€’ Charlie | Sister

size=18]Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: I like drafts!
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES GODS PLEASE GIVE ME FLOOF DEAR GODS.
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Y E S
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Y E S
Wintery Markings?: Y E S
~~~ Bells? : Sure
~~~ Scarves? : Sure
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes
~~~ Furry Accessories?: YES GODS
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Sure
~~~ Lanturns?: YES!!!
~~~ Wintery pets?: YEEEES
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas Tree accessories.

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: I would not mind I love bird wings
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: I love butterfly wings!

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: I do not mind Spring stuff here
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I like spring coloras, HOWEVER, please no mixing neons, and please do not mix passtel blues/yellows. The neons risk a migraine in the wrong color combo and I'm uh. pastel blues/yellows need to be slightly darker than pastel if touching or my eyes don't handle well.
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: I do not mind windblown hair
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: I like plant growths~ feed me seymour~
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything with bees. Phobia, can not handle them, polease don't bees.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Flowers are fine
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Ribbons and bows are fine - I prefer bows
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would LOVE baby animals
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Any accessories not native to spring.

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Rokku/Eos Galvus

GEN 1 IT CAN BE ANYTHING IN HERE

[Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I like spring coloras, HOWEVER, please no mixing neons, and please do not mix passtel blues/yellows. The neons risk a migraine in the wrong color combo and I'm uh. pastel blues/yellows need to be slightly darker than pastel if touching or my eyes don't handle well.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Anything with bees. Phobia, can not handle them, polease don't bees.

Accessories
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Any accessories not native to spring.

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Miira/Eos Galvus

GEN ONE IT COULD BE ANYTHING IN HERE

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Cher Ami/Eos Galvus

Throwbacks?: No thanks

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Tueno di Neve/Eos Galvus

β€’ Jack | Dad
β€’ Charlie | Aunt

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Single 7]

[size=18][b][color=#fc5dca]Barbie looking for her next co-star! πŸ’ƒπŸΌβœ¨[/b][/color][/size]
[b]Name, image, and owner:[/b] Raven/Eos Galvus
[img]https://i.imgur.com/UgSp4SB.jpg[/img] [url=https://imgur.com/YNS8IRq]Uncert[/url]

[b]Is Your Pony Rped?:[/b] No
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] Yes oplease!
GEN ONE? GEN ONE GO WILD!

[size=18][b][color=#7c7cf7]Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?[/color][/b][/size]
[align=center][size=18] [color=dodgerblue] [b] Frozen Flowers [/b][/color][/size][/align]

[color=lightblue][size=18] [b]Generic Winter Themes[/b][/size] [/color]
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Scarves? : If it blends well
~~~ Furry Accessories?: If it looks nice
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Not with Menthe's foals please
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas Tree accessories; anything that doesn't work with Menthe's vibes with someone. Fun fact, Menthe is inspuired by a winter tea so~

[color=lightgreen][size=18][b]Generic Spring Themes[/b][/size][/color]
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: [size=9][i](please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED)[/i][/size] I like spring coloras, HOWEVER, please no mixing neons, and please do not use pastel blues with Menthe :;D

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Not for ~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would LOVE baby animals

[/quote]
[quote="Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Menthe au Chocolat/Eos Galvus

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Furry Accessories?: If it looks good?
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Not with No thx not for Menthe
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas Tree accessories; anything too... Christmassy vibes.

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I like spring colors, HOWEVER, please no mixing neons, and please do not use pastel blues in
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Menthe welcomes windswept hair

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Not for ~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: I would LOVE baby animals

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: Raven/Eos Galvus
User Image Uncert

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:
~~~ Furry Accessories?: If it looks good?
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Not with No thx not for Raven
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Christmas Tree accessories; anything too... Christmassy vibes.

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: (please post Colors you wish to avoid getting ADDED) I like spring colors, HOWEVER, please no mixing neons, and please do not use pastel blues in
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Not with Raven but thank you.

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Raven would prefer not on her foals.

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Skald/Eos Galvus

GEN 1 IT CAN BE ANYTHING IN HERE

[Oh... what's that I see? Another forecast of snow? Or is it finally time for the flowers to come out....?
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
Themes:

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds

Themes

Accessories

Eos Galvus

Shadowy Celebrant

DavyJnah

Ruthless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:40 am

Username: DavyJnah

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds
~~~ Drafts?: Yes
~~~ Breed traits (antlers, bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats (FLUFF)?: Yes
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Yes
~~~ Wintery colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery markings?: Yes
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: N/A

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Yes
~~~ Scarves?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: Yes
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: Yes
~~~ Furry accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Bird wings?: Yes
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant parts?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: Yes
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Yes
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Yes
~~~ Plant growths?: Yes

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Yes
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Yes
~~~ Insects?: Yes
~~~ Plants?: Yes
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Yes

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Calistra - DavyJnah

Is Your Pony Rped?: Nope

I'm seeing double πŸ‘€
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes
Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Single 2

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: GrΓΌn - DavyJnah

I'm seeing double πŸ‘€
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Ravna - DavyJnah
In Certing Thread
Uncert

I'm seeing double πŸ‘€

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 10:52 am

Username: Revel1984

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today (for all)

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Love drafts
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: YES
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Sure, as long as it doesn't deviate too much from the parents
Wintery Markings?:
~~~ Bells? : No bells please
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: ooh that would be fun
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Lanturns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: Please!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Nothing gnome or elf-ish

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: Go for it
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Sure, as long as it doesn't deviate too much from the parents
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: Sure
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: like Treebutts? that would be cool!

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: Flowers are nice
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: No thank you
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: Sure!

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Atonement 'Toni' /Revel1984

Link to Connected Ponies: N/A

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Prism/Revel1984

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Annushka/Revel1984

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Isnana Araachne/Revel1984

Link to Connected Ponies:
β€’ Intix Arachne | Sister
β€’ Isabelle Arachne | Sister
β€’ Diaea Thomisadae Arachne | Sister

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Keala Silver-Mane

Link to Connected Ponies: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
β€’ Mydaus | Dad
β€’ Seren Silver-Mane | Other Dad
β€’ Ysbrydnos Silver-Mane | Brother

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Thunder/Revel1984

Link to Connected Ponies: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
β€’ Growlithe 'Growly' | Dad
β€’ Tempest | Mum
β€’ Blaze | Brother
β€’ Zephyr | Sister

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: King/Revel1984

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Skeld/Revel1984

β€’ Hilda | Sister

Single 9

Name, image, and owner: Cirrostratus/Revel1984

β€’ Vyrikyr Taerdos | Mum
β€’ Lorimer Encantador | Dad
β€’ ??? | Brother
β€’ ??? | Sister
β€’ Velika | Grandma
β€’ Aydan | Grandad

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Merlin/Revel1984
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert (note, he is part Cery due to his IC Siblings, i just need to get item slot to give him some lil nubby antlers)

β€’ Morri | Brother
β€’ Lani | Sister

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Shi Berry

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:16 am

Username: Shi Berry

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: All mine!
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Drafts are cool!
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Yes!
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Colors?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery Markings?: Yes!
~~~ Bells? : Yes!
~~~ Scarves? : Yes!
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No.
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Yes!
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No.
~~~ Lanturns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: Yes!
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Commercial holiday things

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Min Jun | Shi Berry
Uncert

β€’ Seo Jun | Twin Brother

Single 2

No Bald Children, please!

Name, image, and owner: Raisei | Shi Berry
Uncert

β€’ Hotaru | Mother
β€’ Ikeya | Mother

Single 3

Heeey baby, I'm a Shifter, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Üneg | Shi Berry
Uncert

β€’ Genichiro | Father
β€’ Ryusei | Mother
β€’ Ashura | Grandfather
β€’ Ra'vanah | Grandmother
β€’ Milo'koa | Great Grandfather
β€’ Gullveig | Great Grandmother
β€’ Loque'nahak | Great-great Grandfather
β€’ Har'koa | Great-great Grandmother

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Phrike | Shi Berry
Uncert

Single 5

Single 6

Single 7

Single 8

Single 9

Single 10

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:32 am

Username: stormflower
Frozen Flowers
-yes open to all the things For ALL

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today(applies to all)

User Specific Permission
Pg 3 of omitting thread
Username: stormflower

I am Good With
----Live Birth (Starting at Foal): Yes
----Express Delivery (Adult Only): Yes preferred
----Gashapon (Basket + Adult only):No

During...
----Breedings: Yes
----Wishing Stars: Yes

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Aristarchus/stormflower
User Image Uncert

Is Your Pony Rped?: n/a
Throwbacks?: yes always

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Venera/stormflower
User Image Uncert

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Ayako Kimi/stormflower
User Image Uncert

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Kabuto/stormflower
User Image User Image
Uncert Uncert2

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Mademosille Ambrosine/stormflower
User Image Uncert

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Kuroyuri Kiku/stormflower

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: Yoshio/stormflower

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Kiran/stormflower

Link to Connected Ponies: Kohaku-dad & Luminary-Mom Kohaku’s parents Nokomis & Shikouten Luminary’s parents Aika & Moon

Single 9

Name, image, and owner: Araphel/stormflower
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert-couldn’t find

Link to Connected Ponies: Dad-Mohkave & Mom-Iariana Mohkave’s Parents- Suiseisek & Dante Sparda
Iariana’s parents- Sukari & Troilus

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Medea/stormflower

stormflower

Fanatical Shapeshifter

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 11:38 am

Username: Lunadriel
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds
~~~ Drafts?: No thanks.
~~~ Breed traits (antlers, bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Yes

Themes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats (FLUFF)?: A little is okay.
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: Yes to snow
~~~ Wintery colors?: Yes
~~~ Wintery markings?: No

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: Yes
~~~ Scarves?: Yes
~~~ Blankets?: No
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: No
~~~ Furry accessories?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: One or two is good
~~~ Lanterns?: Yes!
~~~ Wintery pets?: My favorite, yes!

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant wings?: Yes
~~~ Plant parts?: Yes, but not going into the skin and out again please.

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: No
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Rainbow pastel is good. No full pink or green ponies. No pink and red together.
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Yes!
~~~ Plant growths?: Yes, but not going into the skin and out again please. Plant bulbs, vines, etc are fine. Nothing on the eyes.
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Easter themes. No baskets, headbands, eggs, bunny shoes. Mutations of a rabbit are okay! But not keen on the costume stuff.

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Some is okay
~~~ Flowy scarves?: Yes
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: One or two
~~~ Insects?: Lady bugs or butterflies. No to the rest. No antennae.
~~~ Plants?: Yes
~~~ Cute baby animals?: Yes!

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: [x]
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Any

I'm seeing double πŸ‘€
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes please, thanks!

Twins?: Leave it up to the other soq owners choice. <3
Triplets if Applicable?: Leave it up to the other soq owners choice. <3

No Bald Children, please!

Single 1

Just a smalltown boy looking for a smalltown girl!
I'd rather do this biologically...

Name, image, and owner: Vapor/Lunadriel

Is Your Pony Rped?: Yes. Warning, graphic content.
Link to Connected Ponies: N/a

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Kodama/Lunadriel

Is Your Pony Rped?: Yes
β€’ Ceremony | Mother

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: U'ilani/Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert l Naked

β€’ Vasu/Raj | Father
β€’ Isadora Fayth | Mother
β€’ Hok'ee | Grandfather
β€’ Chu'mana | Grandmother
β€’ Trinity Rose | Grandmother
β€’ Tetsuya | Grandfather
β€’ Lorraine | Great Grandmother
β€’ Brian | Great Grandfather
β€’ Nijita | Great Grandmother
β€’ Midnight Dancer | Great Grandfather
β€’ Duncan | Great-great Grandfather
β€’ Niele | Great-great Grandmother

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Centaurus/Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert l Markings

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Oshin/Lunadriel

Is Your Pony Rped?: Yes! Example
β€’ Mizu | Adoptive Father
β€’ Ayelet Hashachar | Adoptive Mother

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Keket "Spectre of Bone"/Lunadriel

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: Myscelia Petalwing
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert l Naked l Markings

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Proxima Centauri/Lunadriel

Single 9

Name, image, and owner: Dreamsicle Joule McIggins/Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert l With teddy bear l With sweater

β€’ Ali Mciggins | Mother
β€’ Rotom | Father

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Lenette/Lunadriel
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert l Naked

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:47 pm

Username: Fayt_of_Redemption

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: HERE
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Express Delivery, Live Birth

Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds:
~~~ Would you mind drafts?: Sure, but no roman nose
Themes:
~~~ Fluffy Winter Coats (FLUFF)?: Sure
~~~ Snow and Ice themes?: Sure
~~~ Wintery Colors?: No red/green holiday stuff
Wintery Markings?: No holiday stuff
~~~ Bells? : No
~~~ Breed traits (Antlers, Bird wings, feathers, etc)?: No antlers
~~~ Furry Accessories?: Sure
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Within reason
~~~ Lanturns?: No
~~~ Wintery pets?: Sure
~~~ Stuff to Avoid?: Anything holiday or religious related

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Would you mind Bird wings?: That's fine
~~~ Would you mind Butterfly Wings?: No thanks; I'm picky about them
~~~ Plant wings?: Sure
~~~ Plant parts?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired markings?: Flowers and vines are ok. Not eggs or any other holiday stuff
~~~ Would you mind Spring inspired colors?: Green. I'm fine with it as part of an accessory or something, but not as an added color to the Soq that isn't already present on the parents
~~~ Would you mind windblown hair?: That's fine
~~~ Would you mind plant growths?: That's fine
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing holiday or religious themed

Accessories
~~~ Would you mind Flowers?: That's fine
~~~ Would you mind ribbons and bows?: Within reason
~~~ Would you mind cute baby animals?: That's fine
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Nothing holiday or religious themed

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Conall / Fayt_of_Redemption

Is Your Pony Rped?: Example

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Camber / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 3
Just a smalltown girl looking for a smalltown boy!

Name, image, and owner: αγάπη / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Dafina / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Denali / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Delphinium / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: Jin Wang Hou / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Laureola / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 9

Name, image, and owner: Asali / Fayt_of_Redemption

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Kovaltio / Fayt_of_Redemption

Fayt_of_Redemption

Loyal Shapeshifter

44,390 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200
  • Winged 100

Keantha

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2024 12:57 pm

Username: Keantha
Frozen Flowers

Generic Winter Themes
Breeds
~~~ Drafts?: Love 'em
~~~ Breed traits (antlers, bird wings, feathers, etc)?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Fluffy winter coats (FLUFF)?: No thanks
~~~ Snow and ice themes?: sure
~~~ Wintery colors?: Absolutely
~~~ Wintery markings?: Sure
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Good to go!

Accessories
~~~ Bells?: No jingles here please
~~~ Scarves?: No thanks
~~~ Blankets?: Hard pass
~~~ Holly/mistletoe?: eh no
~~~ Furry accessories?: I think I'll pass
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: Nope
~~~ Lanterns?: Sure
~~~ Wintery pets?: FLOOF BABIES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Can't think of anything

Generic Spring Themes
Breeds
~~~ Butterfly wings?: Go right ahead!
~~~ Plant wings?: Ok
~~~ Plant parts?: Sure

Themes
~~~ Spring inspired markings?: Eh gonna go with no here
~~~ Spring inspired colors?: Please no bright vivid yellows/oranges. Pastles of those are ok though!
~~~ Windblown or nature themed hair?: Glorious locks blowing in the wind!
~~~ Plant growths?: Blooms a bound!
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: I am not fond of most of the more bug like antenna of the flutters so if you could avoid those that would be great thanks/

Accessories
~~~ Flowers?: Sure
~~~ Flowy scarves?: No
~~~ Ribbons and bows?: No
~~~ Insects?: NO
~~~ Plants?: ok
~~~ Cute baby animals?: BABIES
~~~ Additional things you do not want to get: Just not a bug fan

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Runa || Keantha

β€’ Liberty | Father
β€’ Forte | Mother
β€’ Starlet | Sister
β€’ Pendence | Paternal Grandfather
β€’ Hugs | Paternal Grandmother

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Takoda || Keantha

Link to Connected Ponies: 1st Gen so randoms!

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Tallulah || Keantha

Link to Connected Ponies: 1st Gen so Randoms

Single 4

Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?
Name, image, and owner: Akihiko || Keantha

Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to Connected Ponies: 1st Gen so Randos

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Billie || Keantha

Link to Connected Ponies: 1st Gen so rando

Single 6

Heeey baby, I'm a Shifter, what's your sign?
Name, image, and owner: Chronos || Keantha
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert, Feral, Unpelted

Link to Connected Ponies: 1st gen so rando

Single 7

Heeey baby, I'm a Kelpi, what's your sign?
Name, image, and owner: Zanzibar || Keantha

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Rosalva || Keantha

Single 9

Lovely lasses looking for their girlies!

Name, image, and owner: Arabella || Keantha

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Fleurette || Keantha

β€’ Kaipo'Kai | Father
β€’ Creme de l'Angelique | Mother
β€’ D'Artagnan | Brother
β€’ Dominique | Older Brother
β€’ Kanani-Kai | Older Brother

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]