Welcome to Gaia! ::

100 Days of Art Event

Back to Guilds

This is a self-improving event for ARTISTS! 

Tags: 100days, Drawing, creative, Improve, Event 

Reply 100 Days of Art Event
๐ŸŒธ 2024 Sign Up Thread ๐ŸŒธ Feb 03, 2024 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:23 pm
เธฃฮฑากยตเซจฮฑ ษ ฮฑเซจโˆ‚ฮตษณ โˆ‚ฮตษฑฯƒษณ
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท

User Image

Leonaenae
100 Day Event

Username: Leonaenae
Mode: Ghost
Art Gallery: https://leonaenae.tumblr.com/
Timezone: UTC-5
Daylight Saving? Yes

Is it too late to sign up? Im so late to the party

Not at all! I am in the process of adding you into everything now User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยทยท
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:26 pm
Quadropopilous

Great! THank you
I plan to use my paints and inks as often as possible and tend to be so uninspired on me own haha  

Leonaenae

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:55 pm

User Image

Leonaenae
Quadropopilous

Great! THank you
I plan to use my paints and inks as often as possible and tend to be so uninspired on me own haha

You're all set thread wise!
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:57 pm
Quadropopilous

Yay thank you!  

Leonaenae

OtakuKat

Crew

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:30 pm
Leonaenae

Username: Leonaenae
Art Gallery: https://leonaenae.tumblr.com/
Timezone: UTC-5
Daylight Saving? Yes

Is it too late to sign up? Im so late to the party

Welcome back! It's so good to see you again cat_whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 12, 2024 4:13 pm
100 Day Event

Username: maraeffect
Art Gallery: https://scatterhearts.tumblr.com/
Timezone: UTC-6
Daylight Saving? No

I joined Gaia just this week so I am joining late if that's fine lol I don't remember/understand everything about how forums work yet but I will try!!!!  

maraeffect

Newbie Sweetheart

2,750 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:00 pm

User Image

maraeffect
100 Day Event

Daylight Saving? No

I joined Gaia just this week so I am joining late if that's fine lol I don't remember/understand everything about how forums work yet but I will try!!!!

Sorry Maraeffect I forgot I don't get actual notifications in this forum User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.. Basically I will be making you a 'designated thread' under the 2024 section (you should see previous years above it as well). Please feel free to look at other artists threads to get a feel of what's going on and do not hesitate to ask. If you want to quote me specifically I work from home and check pretty frequently. But you'll post art as you do it day by day in your thread. If you want to share what you're working on feel free to post it a second time in the public chat! The rules will be your friend User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Just make sure not to delete any of your posts in the guild as we use the post count to help make sure we are tallying correctly. Your thread will be up in about 10 minutes and I'll send you a link in a moment
ใŠฆใŠš

PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 3:14 pm

User Image

maraeffect
100 Day Event

Daylight Saving? No

Your thread can be found here! https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25629294
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

maraeffect

Newbie Sweetheart

2,750 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 5:38 pm
Quadropopilous

User Image

maraeffect
100 Day Event

Daylight Saving? No

Your thread can be found here! https://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=25629294
ใŠฆใŠš

Thank you very much :-] I have one question, as it's ghost mode it would be fine to post multiple times a day to catch up right?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 14, 2024 7:24 pm

User Image

maraeffect

Thank you very much :-] I have one question, as it's ghost mode it would be fine to post multiple times a day to catch up right?

Yes absolutely! The only thing you can't do is post 'next day' art (so art/days that we haven't gotten to yet). And please make sure each piece is its own post/day (even if you do 2 in one day it's okay to post one as 'day 1' and the other as 'day 2'). Although as ghost you are not required to catch up unless you want to attempt!User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
ใŠฆใŠš

Quadropopilous

Crew

Rare

ogewd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 6:23 pm
100 Day Event

Username: ogewd
Mode: Easy
Art Gallery: HERE
Timezone: UTC -6
Daylight Saving: no  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:26 pm
ogewd
100 Day Event

I have changed your application to Easy mode because Hard mode has been closed since Day 06.

Your state does not observe daylight saving??? O_O  

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

100 Day Event

Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:32 pm
ogewd
100 Day Event

Your guild art thread can be found here.
Please follow the Event Artist rules, that can be found here.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:00 pm
100 Day Event
ogewd
100 Day Event

I have changed your application to Easy mode because Hard mode has been closed since Day 06.

Your state does not observe daylight saving??? O_O

ninjas dont follow daylight savings  

ogewd

chester_the_cat

Poltergeist Punk

PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:39 pm
100 Day Event

Username:chester_the_cat
Mode:Ghosty
Art Gallery:
Timezone: EST
Daylight Saving? Yes / No