Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Revolution

Back to Guilds

A literate and semi-literate Naruto-based role playing guild. Active in 2024! 

Tags: Naruto, Roleplay, Boruto, Shinobi, Ninja 

Reply Profile Storage & Workboxes
B o d h i s a t t v a _ E m p r e s s

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 8:34 am
I had 5 A-Rank jutsu, but I used it for 5 B-Rank jutsu. I have 1 D-Rank left to add, but I'm only human. xp

Theme Song: "Lo-fi House Mix | H o u s e 16"
Nindo: "First rule; no rules..."

User Image
                        PERSONAL DATA
                        Full Name: [ K a i a ] A i ::: L o t u s::: U z u m a k i :::
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Nicknames | O M - n i ॐ | T r o u b l e ! ! !

Birthdate: VIII - IXth
                        Sex: Female

PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS
                        User ImageUser ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                        Body Rank: S+-Ranked
                        Eye Color: Black pupils w/cyan halos that animate w/every blink.
                        Height | 5'6"
                        Weight | 125LBS [ Curvy n' petite ]
                        Bloodline: Uzumaki
                        Outfit: { Ref. Img. } w/tabi styled stilettos, adamantine chain, & shackles .

SOCIAL AND PERSONALITY
                        Personality:
                        A i is meticulous about being poised, observational, and minimalistic. Having a highly sensitive personality she finds her balance by strongly embracing the 3 big eastern philosophies to widen her perspective and instill inner peace. A i ' s dream is to free all sentient beings from samsara and guide those along by means of the Lotus Sutra. Her gracious, warm, & vivacious nature usually over shadows moments of murderous intent making her seem peaceful most times. A i ' s murderous intent often leaves her engaged in wild animalistic survival instincts for extended periods of time due to childhood trauma. Being well educated in emotional quotient she knows that she has this problem which is why A i is meticulous to a psychopathic level when examining the studies of her philosophies and disciplines. Although, A i is kind, compassionate, affectionate, & full of profound wisdom she still struggles with her murderous intent. Her body when pushed to murderous intent will leave her mind to observe completely unable to stop herself. A i ' s murderous intent is where her tenacious Uzumaki trait stands out other than the shimmer in her eyes when being poised and vivacious. Even in the center of chaos she tends to be at home with mindfulness, thoughtfulness, and suffering. Despite the ticking meter in her head being a little off she pushes to learn to submit and be vulnerable rather than relapse in serial killing. She loves her name and tries to live up to it's meaning [ Love & Affection ]
                        Village: Amegakure
                        Title: Rogue
                        Local Reputation: 20 Fame/Infamy
                        Global Reputation: 00 Fame/Infamy
                        Biography:
                        xxxKaia Gaia Uzumaki is an Uzumaki/Kurama of the descendent of a long lineage of Legendary Ninja from her longest lineage Ariana Uchiha, the most recent Legend Aya Aud being her mother, and Iyana Aud her Aunt. She grew up in an environment that was frightening to her and highly unpredictable. Her parents never raised her due to a short threshold for anger and high expectations leading to constant abuse. Kaia's father rarely saw her he neglected her to stay with her mother. He was just another nice character who popped in time from time but quite emotionally distant.

xxxK a i a was brought up in a lab without seeing her parents much and trained to kill small animals and infants as an infant herself. Captivity lead to a need for escape, but K a i a could not and was even branded with a seal [ S C P : 3 8 1 2 ( Click here to learn more about 3812 ) ] that seemed to kill people when she refused to do so herself. Eventually K a i a ' s psychopathic nature was nurtured and she entered a state of Manic Psychosis time from time. K a i a was sweet and the Clan as a whole was against the idea, but power often speaks in any society. K a i a still grew up sweet, but her alternative state not only outweighed her beautiful heart, but the vulnerability her empathetic nature presented would lead to the accidental development of a serial killer. Multiple unauthorized killings, only 1 body found, but was written off as an accidental death. All others are written off as missing persons or have not been identified as missing as of yet. All bodies have been discarded in unreachable zones of the ninja world and are unlikely to be found within these regions if still present.

xxxSurviving her rough captive upbringing allowed Kaia to function in highly stressful situations by dissociating which made her a machine of a warrior and an excellent student. [ Psychopathic ] This made her a dangerous weapon especially since the poise and deportment department was not going as well as intended for K a i a had been caught after series of killing. The Sakkakugan and Uzumaki combination was becoming dangerously unstable, so K a i a was reassigned to a new department where she was sent on her last mission. K a i a found herself in a lab being prepped to be transfer into a more preferable host named A i. A i ' s body would grant K a i a the body and abilities needed while restricting her abilities to a desired level as A i had been prepped her entire life for this moment. This was the child crossbred by K a i a and another prisoner years ago when she was a young captive.

xxxA i has a very gentle and planned upbringing since her genetics were bred with the intention to start K a i a with a higher chance of spirituality, morality, and mortality. A i could often be found living by the 3 big eastern philosophies that she was strictly taught and raised to believe all her life. She grew up loving her introverted lifestyle since it seemed to bring her peace which in return brought peace to others. The social barriers that they wanted to avoid in K a i ' s genotype still remained to a significant degree and although her temperament is not nearly as out of control it is still a prominent danger. This made growing up full of murderous intent, violence, and fear like her mother. She mastered being present, but even after being crossbred the genotype presented itself.

CLASSES AND STATS
                        Class: Scholar Specialization
                        ▱▰▱ Infinite Perception:Your specialty is more in sensory than in sealing or summoning. You are able to discover things such as demon chakra, or the type of technique that is about to be active (Ninjutsu, Genjutsu, etc.), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank from any active sensory technique. This discipline allows the user to be able to sense their enemy’s ninjutsu attacks and their composition, which grants a -2 rank reduction to dodging with the dodge mechanic X-ranked skill so long as it was used within the range of the user’s sensory abilities. You can release yourself from genjutsu at one rank lower in kai chakra release but with no benefit in pain release. In addition, the user's sensory abilities are extended fifty feet per rank of the technique. As a master tracker, you can advance in the ninja hunter and special ops careers for half as many Oinin Butai and ANBU missions completed. Upon reaching Initiate in Oinin Butai, you gain the Eagle Eye perk innately so you can choose one other Oinin perk as well. When you use a sensory technique with jamming you can double the jamming effect, this ability applies to one technique per three posts.
                        ▱▰▱ Erudite Academic:Instead of excelling at sensory or summoning abilities, you prefer pure sealing arts. The Academic's body is considered a scroll so seals can be used and stored on your direct body. Your body may be treated as three scrolls equal to your body rank. Fuuinjutsu and sensory skills do not require handseals and are one rank less in chakra cost (Following the one rank max reduction rules). All three of your actions can be used on fuuinjutsu and/or sensory for one post every three posts in combat. In addition, the duration of all sealing techniques and all sensory techniques are increased by two posts. Your expertise makes your seals innately intricate, meaning attempts to hijack your seals invoke a turn of neutralization where the seal is unusable to everyone before it falls under the hijacker's control. You automatically inflict one tier higher of Hex status (maximum of tier 4).
                        ▱▰▱ Scholar Specialization:You may pick 2 of its disciplines. Additionally, fuuinjutsu and sensory techniques used by this specialization are reduced in chakra cost by five per rank with a minimum of five chakra. Your seals and summons cannot be hijacked. Seals that require multiple activations will require one less so long as you're contributing at least one activation to the seal in question.
                        Chakra Pool: 950 +1,100 +200 [ PA ] = 2,250
                        Stamina Pool: 600 +400 = 1,000
                        Chakra Element: Lightning | Water
                        Chakra Color: Translucent with gradient opaqueness
                        Chakra Materialization: Distortion with gradient transitions to pixelated disintegration & heatwaves.
                        Stats:
                        • Strength ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Speed ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Agility ► 00
                        → N/A
                        • Endurance ► 00
                        → N/A

Strengths:
                        Sensory/Situational Intelligence
                        Agility/Nimbleness

Weaknesses:
                        Strong integral impulse to kill when dissociating
                        Dissociative Identity Disorder

Fears:
                        Bad Hygiene
                        Giving or receiving disapproval
                        Intense expectations

Modifiers:
                        • Uzumaki get overwhelming on anything which grants overwhelming to bloodline or sealing.

• Secret Mark Seal Enhance: When encountering the Fuuin Secret Mark Seal: Release [ Shīkurettomākushīru: Rirīsu ], an Uzumaki is able to double the amount of chakra contained in the seal by optimizing the seal.

• Uzumaki passively gather 50 Nature Energy per post regardless of whether in combat or not. They can also gather 150 nature chakra per post if they meditate, requiring their offensive action to do so. This results in a natural specialized sage mode that the Uzumaki can access at B body rank.

• The amount of Nature Chakra they can maintain/gather is equal to 1/5 of their combined maximum chakra and stamina. Once activated, the sage mode can be maintained for 10 posts. After which, to reenter the user must have fully replenished their nature chakra. Maruton and Fuuinjutsu overwhelm same ranked techniques. If overwhelming is already possessed, the techniques are treated as one rank higher. The class stat cap of the user is increased by [2] points. Sage mode will increase all stats to reach this cap. In addition, the Uzumaki is given an extra action (offensive, defensive, etc) purely for Fuuinjutsu or Uzumaki techniques. This Sage Mode is incompatible with other Sage Modes, Curse Marks, or anything similar

Personal Attributes:
                        ▱▰▱ Heritage of Whirlpools | Because of the clan’s lineage from Senju, the users are able to store 200 additional nature chakra with either their sage mode or curse marks. If the ninja has neither then this additional chakra is not applicable but may claim it for their base chakra pool. This decision can be changed later without a respec.
                        ▱▰▱ Touch of the Boundless | The Uzumaki can create any and all seals, and therefore cast any sealing technique - no matter how intricate or complex - upon a single touch of their palm without handseals. This alternative method for Fuuin must still adhere to the alternative jutsu casting clause as chakra must still be gathered to accomplish a technique as a seal isn't instantly created. In addition, with one-touch and one action, the Uzumaki is able to summon up to three creatures from a contract for only the chakra cost of the highest-ranked creature summoned.
                        ▱▰▱ Kitsune's Wit | The clever Uzumaki are famous for being the world's supreme scholar shinobi. As such, they are able to access Flying Thunder God even without Scholar specialization and if they have Scholar specialization then they can use the technique to transport themselves for only [40] chakra instead of [80] and this is the lowest it can possibly be reduced in cost. The Uzumaki is also able to use techniques or weapons sealed on a scroll twice instead of once. Finally, the user can use techniques which destroy scrolls without destroying the scroll used once per fight. Selecting this attribute requires the Scholar class.
                        ▱▰▱ Cannon Heal Bite [ PA ] | Uzumaki are known for their large reserves and their affinity to chakra potency. One's body becomes a source of regeneration restoring the stamina pool or chakra pool of whoever bites them as long as the biter pays an activation of 5 stamina or chakra. Restoration can take from the user’s stamina or chakra interchangeably but the user chooses how much to restore. This PA will automatically try to fully heal any damage up to the equivalent stamina or chakra cost of the highest tiered injury. Due to the cost being automatically paid if user’s reserves lacks the capacity to heal the highest tier injury then the user’s reserves will give the remainder of their stamina and/chakra reserve reducing the highest tier injuries accordingly. After giving all their reserves the user will die.
                        ▱▰▱ Flying Thunder Goddess [ PA ] | SCP: 3812 has learned how to use the inertia from when using Flying Thunder God to reposition her trajectory. Learning how to do this has resulted in an increase of [+2] to her Agility. Giving her improved maneuverability.
                        ▱▰▱ Levitating Lightning Goddess [ PA ] | A seal that applied to SCP: 3812 that is used to hover one (1) foot above surfaces regardless of circumstances. With conscious effort she can ground herself. This attribute still needs to use the water walking technique or wall walking technique in conjunction for vertical surfaces or crossing bodies of water if she were to walk on water or walls respectively. If S C P : 3 8 1 2 is just floating above the ground itself, then that is no concern and she can still do it for free.

PROFESSIONS AND MISSIONS

Ryo: 両21,600
                        XP: 15,400 + x,xxx
                        Passive XP: 0

Shinobi Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 5
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 5

Crafting Trees
                        • [ N o _ T h a n k y o u ! ]

Career Profession Titles
                        ▰▰▰ Dancer || → ▰▰▰ [ N o n e ]
                        ▰ Dancers are masters of their own body and moving in beautiful, extravagant, or even scary ways. They are known for being able to portray a story through their body's movements alone in most cases and in other cases they are just known as people who can weave their moves together almost seamlessly.
                        • Dancers gain +1 Agility per title rank.
                        • After reaching the Maestro title, Dancers may choose to treat all of their default activations during a post as offensive activations three times a battle.

▰▰▰ Buddhism | Sect || → ▰▰▰ [ N o n e ]
                        ▰Description:
                        Buddhism is a nontheistic religion or philosophy (Sanskrit: dharma; Pali: dhamma), that encompasses a variety of traditions, beliefs and practices largely based on teachings attributed to Siddhartha Gautama, commonly known as the Buddha ( "the awakened one" ). According to Buddhist tradition, the Buddha lived and taught in the eastern part of the Indian subcontinent some time between the 6th and 4th centuries BCE. He is recognized by Buddhists as an awakened or enlightened teacher who shared his insights to help sentient beings end their suffering through the elimination of ignorance and craving. Buddhists believe that this is accomplished through direct understanding and the perception of dependent origination and the Four Noble Truths. The ultimate goal of Buddhism is the attainment of the sublime state of Nirvana, by practicing the Noble Eightfold Path (also known as the Middle Way), thus escaping what is seen as a cycle of suffering and rebirth. Buddhism is a sect in all religions except for Jashinism. Holy symbols include bronze statues of Buddah in meditation and prayer beads.

Tenets:
                        ▱▰▱• All violence is abhorred, and all missions ending with such will incur a one-half reduction to XP given, unless an equitable, peaceful end with all parties involved is achieved.
                        ▱▰▱• Do not cling to nor crave things that are beyond your grasp or current understanding and capabilities.
                        ▱▰▱• Do not propagate the suffering of others and aim to alleviate your own suffering by finding inner peace.
                        ▱▰▱• Never Aim to kill, aid your assailants in finding enlightenment and understanding.
                        ▱▰▱• Only aim to injure if it is the absolute only option available to you and only in self-defense
                        ▱▰▱• Do not instigate aggression, aim to alleviate it.
                        ▱▰▱• If something is beyond your grasp i.e you are not strong enough, you are not wise enough, you are not charismatic enough. Do not force yourself into scenarios that accentuate these faults unless you are certain you will be granted peace of mind in your actions.

Penitence:
                        ▱▰▱• Three paragraphs of solitary meditation.

▰Passive Benefits:
                        ▱▰▱• Defensive and evasive techniques have their resource reduced by [10] per religious title. The maximum reduction is by [1] rank for a minimum of [5] resource cost.
                        ▱▰▱• A third Defensive activation is granted to the Buddhist.
                        ▱▰▱• The Buddhist's defensive and evasive actions are considered overwhelming.
                        ▱▰▱• Enlightenment, The user may kai themselves out of a Genjutsu at one rank higher than normal. Once per battle they may discern if they are under the influence of a Genjutsu. This requires the devotee title to be obtained.

▰▰▰ Experience Rewards:
                        For 5+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Follower of Xx", to be listed on the profile. (Replace Xx with your religion)

For 10+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Practitioner of Xx", to be listed on the profile.
                        • Receive double fame or infamy for missions completed in service of worship.

For 15+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Faithful of Xx", to be listed on the profile.

For 20+ Religious missions, the character gains the title of "Devotee of Xx", to be listed on the profile.
                        • If in possession of a squadron, automatically receive the benefit Morale Boost without it counting against the two perk limit.

For every 20 missions completed after 20, receive one career-related PA, up to three.

Breaking the tenets of your religious branch result in an immediate loss of all religious benefits, both system-given and religion-specific, until penance is paid.

Career Profession Missions Complete:
                        D Rank | 0
                        C Rank | 0
                        B Rank | 0
                        A Rank | 0
                        S Rank | 0

Mission, Training, Events, Endgame, and Profession Claims

Missions Claim: [ X ] [ X ]
                        Training Claim: [ X ] [ X ]
                        Professions Claim: [ x ]
                        Events Claim: [ x ]
                        Endgame Claim: [ Post how much narrative XP was used here ]

INVENTORY

• ▰▰▰ Erudite Academic:Body Leader's Scroll (S+ Rank) [ x3 ]
                        Scrolls sealed in the user's body, that are suitable for any funin related purposes. It's max capabilities are as follows:
                        • 1,600x3 projectile type weapons [ 800x3 Kunai | 800x3 Senbon ]
                        • 320x3 Combat based weapons [ 320x3 Leader's Scrolls ]
                        • The equivalent of 640x3 points of chakra [ Vacant ]
                        • Eight [8x3] E rank entities [ None ] / four [4x3] D rank entities [ None ] / two [2x3] C rank entities [ None ] / one [1x3] B rank entity [ None ] / one [1x3] A rank entity [ None ] / one [1x3] S rank entity [ None ] (S+ entities may not be sealed within scrolls)

TECHNIQUES

Limitations:
                        • Ninjutsu | 32 / 86 [ Training of Enlightenment -14 slots ]
                        • Taijutsu Styles | 01 / 03
                        Maruton/Sensory: 16
                        • Kai | Rank X | Default
                        • Henge no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Bunshin no Jutsu | Rank E | Default
                        • Substitution Technique | Rank E | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Water | D Rank | Default
                        • Art of Walking on Walls | D Rank | Default
                        ▰ Manipulate Advancing Blades [ Soushuuha ] | Rank E-B
                        ▰ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Augment

▰ Dragon’s Tattoo [ Irezumi no Ryuu ] | Rank D
                        ▰ Poison Instinct [ Doku hon'nō ] | Rank C

▰ Kagura Mind's Eye [ Kagura Shingan ] | Rank X [ Learned as B ]
                        ▰ Barrier: Dome Method Formation [ Kekkai: Tengai Houjin ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Brawler's Instinct [ Burourā no hon'nō ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Fragile Mask [ Koware yasui masuku ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Sensor: Complete Focus [ Kenchiki: Kanzen'na shōten ] | Rank B
                        ▰ Gray Fog [ Haiiro no Kiri ] | Rank B

▰ Leech [ Hiru ] | Rank X [ Learned as A ]
                        ▰ Open Minded [ Kangaekata ga jūnan'na ] | Rank A
                        ▰ Opaque Curtain [ Shakou Ichou ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Mind Power [ Renriki ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Seal Whisperer [ Shīru sasayaki ] | Rank S

Uzumaki/Fuuinjutsu: 16
                        User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
                        ▰ Seal Hijack [ Fuuin Haijakku ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Armed [ Kemono Fuuin: Shitai ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Uprising [ Kemono Fuuin: Hōki ] | Rank X
                        ▰ Grasp of the Vortex [ Uzu no Haaku ] | Rank B

▰ Defense of the Vortex [ Uzu no Mamoru ] | Rank A
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Contain [ Kemono Fuuin: Fukumu ] | Rank S
                        ▰ Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ] | Rank S+

▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted
                        ▰ Time-Space Barrier [ Jikuukan Kekkei ] | Rank X | Restricted

▰ Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        ▰ Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
                        ▰ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] | Rank D | Passive
                        ▰ Summoning: Body Sealing Technique [ Kuchiyose: Bodi Chouin no Jutsu ] | Rank C

▰ Seal Breaking | Rank X | Restricted
                        ▰ Seal Cleansing [ Shīrukurenjingu ] | Rank X | Restricted
                        ▰ Secret Mark Seal: Release [ Shīkurettomākushīru: Rirīsu ] | Rank S | Restricted

Taiijutsu 14
                        {Heavenly Momentum Art}
                        • When in combat with a foe using Taijutsu or Bukijutsu, the user can use [Concentration] without consuming an activation to do so.
                        • Those that are practitioners of this style may have their [Concentration] apply to the users [Strength] and [Endurance]

Stage One
                        ▰ Gateway to Heaven | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Harmonized Action | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Divinity's Will | Rank X | Spiritual

Stage Two
                        ▰ Enlightened Jab | Rank D | Simple
                        ▰ Angel's Caress | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Training of Enlightenment | Rank D | Training [ -14 Ninjutsu slots: Lightning & Water ]

Stage Three
                        ▰ Unbalancing Sweep | Rank X | Simple
                        ▰ Blind | Rank X | Spiritual

Stage Five
                        ▰ Becoming Whole | Rank X | Complex
                        ▰ Reality Bending | Rank A | Spiritual
                        ▰ Stillness | Rank A | Spiritual

Stage Six
                        ▰ Mind's Eye | Rank S | Spiritual
                        ▰ Echoing Fist | Rank X | Complex
                        ▰ Heavenly Touch | Rank S+ | Complex

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 12:57 pm
B o d h i s a t t v a E m p r e s s ! ! ! | S C P : 3 8 1 2

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.▰▰▰ Cost of Techniques:
Chakra is needed to perform ninjutsu, genjutsu, bloodline techniques, and complex taijutsu and bukijutsu. Below is a simple chart that displays those chakra costs:
▱▰▱Rank E [ 5 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank D [ 10 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank C [ 20 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank B [ 40 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank A [ 80 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank S [ 160 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank S+ [ 320 ] chakra.

▰▰▰ Simple Techniques:
Stamina is needed to perform attacks such as physical ("simple") taijutsu and bukijutsu. Below is a simple chart that displays the stamina cost of such techniques.
▱▰▱Rank E [ 5 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank D [ 10 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank C [ 20 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank B [ 40 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank A [ 80 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank S [ 160 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank S+ [ 320 ] stamina.

▰▰▰ Complex Techniques:
Complex techniques cost both stamina and chakra to perform, and beat simple techniques of the same rank. Below is a simple chart that displays the costs.
▱▰▱Rank E [ 5 ] chakra OR [ 5 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank D [ 5 ] chakra and [ 5 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank C [ 10 ] chakra and [ 10 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank B [ 20 ] chakra and [ 20 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank A [ 40 ] chakra and [ 40 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank S [ 80 ] chakra and [ 80 ] stamina.
▱▰▱Rank S+ [ 160 ] chakra and [ 160 ] stamina.

▰▰▰ Spiritual Techniques:
Chakra is needed to perform special Taijutsu and Bukijutsu technqiues, called spiritual techniques. Spiritual techniques beat simple and complex techniques of the same rank. When interacting with physical techniques, Ninjutsu is treated as a spiritual technique. Below is a simple chart that displays the chakra cost of such techniques.
▱▰▱Rank E [ 5 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank D [ 10 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank C [ 20 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank B [ 40 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank A [ 80 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank S [ 160 ] chakra.
▱▰▱Rank S+ [ 320 ] chakra.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:29 pm
▰▰▰ Rules:

• Each RPC with Sage Mode gains 1,500 Nature Chakra while in Awoken Sage Mode. RPC may not have PAs that add nature chakra reserves.

• Human Sage Mode lasts 10 posts then must be fully replenished in order to re-activate.

• Nature Chakra is gained in increments of 225 per action spent gathering nature chakra while the user is in combat, however, outside of combat the user may gain 375 nature chakra per post. To be considered not in combat the sage must be in a separate topic from any previous combatants, and not using any attacking nor defending combative actions.

• Natural chakra gathering may not be combined with the multi-shadow clone augment but may still be gathered with the normal shadow technique.

▰▰▰ Abilities:

Non-Awoken Sage Abilities

Having learned to harness the power of nature energy, the training undertook to achieve such ability has permanently altered the new sage.

• Passive Resource Increase: +50 Chakra & Stamina per body rank.

• The ability to sense intent to do harm within the topic and its source.

• Able to regenerate 375 nature chakra per post.

• You can naturally sense chakra around yourself. You can sense chakra up to 5 meters away without the use of a sensory technique. This radius is increased by 5 meters every time you rank up. This natural talent is also able to sense the presence of demonic chakra within its range.

• Human Sage gains access to sage technique list.

Awoken Sage Mode Abilities

• Entering the Awoken Sage Mode requires no cost but consumes a single action.

• All stats of the user are increased to [10] for the duration of sage mode. For example, if you are out of sage mode with [4] in each stat and you enter sage mode then each stat becomes [10] and reverts to [4] once again when sage mode is deactivated.

• Able to meditate, consuming an action to regenerate 225 nature chakra in one post.

• Sensory abilities granted by the non-awoken stage are now doubled in range.

• Upon learning Awoken Sage Mode, the user gains 5 custom techniques that may be used only when in Awoken Mode. For human sages, their customs must revolve around their class or maruton techniques.

• Both Sages can enhance their ninjutsu with Overwhelming. This overwhelming is capable of affecting jutsu up to S+ as opposed to normal disciplines limitation of only being able to apply it to S and below. This overwhelming can be applied to any two of the user’s elements by paying a cost of half nature chakra and half regular chakra. Human sages may do this with any two elemental natures (including Maruton) of their choice, while animal may only apply feat this to elemental natures that they share with their animal. Once chosen these elements cannot be changed.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:30 pm
Finally, a kage or rogue equivalent is allowed to have one free squad assigned to their character. This squad bypasses stamina meters. Certain classes and jobs may also provide free squads based on certain criteria.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Squad Name: Knight Shift

Aesthetic: Refer to Gifs.
Grave | Sky | Soda | Wave | Steam | Master

Universal Perks:
Flowing Gold: You gain double the Ryo from missions. In addition, fights engaged with your rpc give reward ryo equal to half the XP granted.

Enhanced Ego: You are able to have a [1] point increase in any one stat.

Even Playing Field: You are able to have your squad directly counter an opponent's squad. Doing so sacrifices any specific abilities your squad provide, but in return negates your opponent from the activation of any of their squad specific perks.

Specific Perks:
• United Strike: You can have your squad korabo one of your ninjutsu based attacks. This ninjutsu based attack must be two ranks below your body rank, and cannot go lower than E-ranked. The squad may either korabo the technique to make it one rank stronger, or make the technique gain overwhelming properties. This benefit can only be used once every three post. Bloodline ninjutsu is also allowed for this perk, as are other types of niche forms of ninjutsu, (puppetry, medical, etc).

• Honorable Guard: You have one of your squadmates appear from the shadows to block an attack aimed at you. This defense is small scale and cannot perform any block which would retaliate by attacking the opponent. If the defense is through tai or bukijutsu then the squadmate appears and uses their body or weapon to intercept the strike before slipping away again. If it is through ninjutsu then the barrier or chakra shield must only be in scale to protect against the attack. The rank which this block can occur is two ranks below your body rank. This defense is treated as having overwhelming properties. This can be used once every three post. Stats are irrelevant in this collision.

• Morale Boost: Your squad inspires you to take a dramatic action, which gives you one free activation. This perk can only be used once per battle. [ Buddhism | Sect ]

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 1:36 pm

User Image heart Heart Sutra:: Law of Attraction ::: [ A-Rank ] | Fuuinjutsu: { K e y s t o n e }
Description: The user forms a seal on their body that extracts pheromone concentrates expelled from the user's own body and stores them. When caught by surprise the user flourishes the area with sweet smelling pheromones from 0 - 50 feet. Those who make contact with this chemical will have their fight survival instinct disabled and begin to fetishize the user. The user of this technique may not attack those under the influence of this technique. The target may still be aggressive when this technique effects them, but they may not bring harm to anyone.

heart Kama Sutra: Freeing Sentient Beings::: | A-Rank | Fuuinjutsu: { K e y s t o n e } A seal placed on the user which grants them the gift of arousing touch through affectionate hands/lips which intimately entwines the user and their targets' senses leaving the opponent in mid-heat. The target may still be aggressive, but they can not bring themselves to kill the user.

heart Character: Kaia Gaia Uzumaki
Link to profile: [x]
Chakra Chains: Samsara | Rank S+ | Fuuinjutsu [ Non-elemental ]| 320pts. [ Spiritual ]
After using "Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ]" the user forms a handseal which retracts their chains to constrict the barrier which in return causes the violent crushing and imploding of everything within it's territory. A barren land filled with mounds of debris and demolition will lay at the user's feet when the chains fully retract.

▰ Manipulate Advancing Blades [ Soushuuha ] | Rank E-B
The user expels a ranked amount of chakra from their body into the area surrounding them. The user's chakra is able to give any small or medium weapons the user has in their inventory the ability to hover freely around them. This technique can be used again to launch weapons at an opponent. Basic combat and bukijutsu techniques gain an additional [1] stat point increase to speed. Furthermore, the user is able to use these weapons to block incoming physical attacks by paying the rank of the technique in chakra to manipulate the weapon.

▰ Shadow Clone Technique [ Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank B
Creates a solid clone which is able to interact with the environment and perform any technique the user knows. The strength of each clone is dependent on the amount of chakra put into each clone. A clone can have anywhere from [1] chakra to all but [1] chakra of the user's pool. The same goes for stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Each clone takes [15] chakra to create, and up to three [3] clones can be made per activation. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user. Shadow clones may be used to travel to various places while the user's real body remains in a separate location. There is no limit to the distance the clones may travel apart.

▰ Multiple Shadow Clone Technique [ Tajuu Kage Bunshin no Jutsu ] | Rank A | Augment
Requires knowing the Shadow Clone Technique. Unlike the normal Kage Bunshin, the user's chakra and stamina is divided equally among every clone, including the original. This technique start off at a maximum of one hundred [100] clones produced, and they can be produced until each has only one [1] chakra/stamina. The user must retain at least [1] of each pool or they will lose consciousness. Shadow clones cannot be told apart by doujutsu. The clone disperses if it receives a solid hit (C-rank or higher), or runs out of chakra or stamina. When a clone is dispersed, any knowledge it gained while active is transferred to the original only, no other clones, and any remaining chakra and stamina is returned to the user.

▰ Dragon’s Tattoo [ Irezumi no Ryuu ] | Rank D
After the completion of handseals, an ally target gains a tattoo-like design created out of chakra. The tattoo appears black on the skin and can take the design of the user’s choice. As long as this technique is active, the ally and the user are treated as though they have a korabo bond up to the rank the user has trained in. This allows them to collaborate their jutsu even if they have not trained in Korabo together.

▰ Poison Instinct [ Doku hon'nō ] | Rank C
This technique scans the user's body, or a target's. It checks for natural poison or crafted poison. It lasts for three posts with constant updates as to whether or not the target is poisoned. After three posts, it must be recast to continue detecting poison.

▰ Kagura Mind's Eye [ Kagura Shingan ] | Rank X [ Learned as B ]
User covers one eye. For each rank, the user can examine an additional thread. This reveals anything a naked human eye could witness, but with the benefit of being able to move into aerial positions and through building restrictions. If the user has doujutsu, they are able to perceive through their doujutsu's special abilities passively if they have any. At S+ rank, this can be used to view an entire subforum.

▰ Barrier: Dome Method Formation [ Kekkai: Tengai Houjin ] | Rank B
The user can extend a sensory barrier to detect the movements of a hidden foe within twenty feet. Should the field touch his opponent, the user will know their position immediately. In addition, the user receives a one rank reduction in dodge cost (does not stack with other reductions) to one attack per post this dome is active.

▰ Brawler's Instinct [ Burourā no hon'nō ] | Rank B
This technique is cast on the user via hand seals. This technique scans the opponent's physique. It allows the user to ignore one of the opponent's stats for four posts.

▰ Fragile Mask [ Koware yasui masuku ] | Rank B
This technique is utilized on a specific target. This reveals if any transformation jutsu as been utilized, including permanent face or voice change techniques. In addition, this jutsu is able to break through genjutsu and reveal if an entity is fake if used on a target that is not there. If a genjutsu is modifying the appearance of a real person, this jutsu can reveal what they really look like.

▰ Sensor: Complete Focus [ Kenchiki: Kanzen'na shōten ] | Rank B
By focusing on the opponent during battle and casting this, the user is able to determine from the exertion of chakra in the opponent as well as any hand seals (if applicable) what technique is about to come their way. This allows them to dodge for one rank less in cost, not stacking with other reductions.

▰ Gray Fog [ Haiiro no Kiri ] | Rank B
A technique which allows the user to send out a thin blanket of their own chakra around a specific area. The fog is unnoticeable without the assistance of chakra detecting dojutsu or sensory techniques. The fog allows allies with Korabo bonds to the user to be relayed the same sensory benefits as the user obtains. In addition, any target bound by the dragon tattoo also receives these benefits. Fog lasts for eight posts.

▰ Leech [ Hiru ] | Rank X [ Learned as A ]
Allows the user to hijack an opponent’s sensory technique. The user can relay and gather any information from the sensory, as well as take for themselves any benefits they received from it. The duration last as long as the initial technique.

▰ Opaque Curtain [ Shakou Ichou ] | Rank S
The user sends out a wave of Chakra and uses it to read the air, disabling all sensory abilities within the area aside from the user’s abilities. This includes dojutsu and sage abilities. Enhanced senses view this area as a black box. Affects one thread for ten [10] of the user’s posts.

▰ Mind Power [ Renriki ] | Rank S
For up to five [5] posts after activation, any sensory techniques gazing into the area around the user see rapidly-changing nonsense. This means that, as long as this technique is active, any S-ranked and below genjutsu which affect the user while they are in the user’s sensory range have their senses deleted. This does not remove the genjutsu but hinders their ability to affect the user. Only works on genjutsu S-ranked and below, and only last for four post.

▰ Seal Whisperer [ Shīru sasayaki ] | Rank S
This technique is used across an entire thread. It gives the user information about any and all seals present in the thread (including forbidden seals and demon seals), either in the environment or on someone's person. This reveals what type of seal is being utilized in a scroll or other container, including its rank/resource paid, but does not reveal what precisely has been sealed away. It does tell the user the precise location of the seal. This lasts for three posts, updating the user with information if new seals are created.

Uzumaki/Fuuinjutsu: 23
▰ Seal Hijack [ Fuuin Haijakku ] | Rank X
Allows the user to take control of any fuuin not their own by touching it. By paying the cost of the fuuin technique the user can form handseals to use the seal within direct eye sight. This can also be used to de-activate a seal a user has manifested. The duration last as much as the initial technique. Does not work against sealing technique which launch techniques from scrolls, but this technique can be used to disarm them. Seals which fire projectiles will have the momentum of their weapons cease to a halt, and seals which create attacks of chakra will have those attacks canceled out.

▰ Chakra Chains: Armed [ Kemono Fuuin: Shitai ] | Rank X
From the user's body sprouts dozens of metal chains which are molded solely by chakra. Despite their metal look they are not magnetic. The chains move to the whims of the user and can be used offensively or defensively. If the chains come into collision with a ninjutsu of equal or lower rank to the chains then the chains may envelop the technique and seal it away, causing the technique to manifest into one of the user's scrolls. The user can then fire the technique back at the opponent by paying the same cost of the technique sealed. If these chains bind an opponent then the opponent is drained of chakra and stamina equal to half of the rank the chains are used at. Equal rank of chakra is then required to break free from the chains. These chains last for two post per rank used.

▰ Chakra Chains: Uprising [ Kemono Fuuin: Hōki ] | Rank X
The Uzumaki may perform handseals or place a seal on the ground. Afterwards, delaying up to [1] post, a large plethora of chakra chains will weave out from the ground and will launch rapidly at the target in order to constrain them. While in contact with the chains, the target will begin to have their life energy slowly sapped, draining chakra and stamina equal to half the rank of the technique. Equal rank chakra is required to escape the chains once bound. These chains cost an Activation to place, but no chakra cost. However they cost their rank in chakra to trigger, but no activation once set.These chains last for [2] post per rank used.

▰ Grasp of the Vortex [ Uzu no Haaku ] | Rank B
Creates a set of two spiritual, faint blue arms spanning out from the Uzumaki's shoulders and extending up to twelve feet. These arms cannot perform physical combat and cannot perform hand seals. However, they can place seals on targets through contact, are granted [1] Activation strictly for Fuuinjutsu, and can korabo with the Uzumaki in order to perform Fuuinjutsu. These arms last for [6] post.

▰ Defense of the Vortex [ Uzu no Mamoru ] | Rank A
The Uzumaki will either create a seal on the ground, or perform a small string of handseals. Immediately after, a spiraling shield of 'water' - truthfully a sealing barrier - will appear before the Uzumaki, defending them from attacks and swiveling to their flank and back to protect them from any direction necessary. The dimensions of the shield can be changed, and it can be picked up and wielded. Finally, by paying the additional cost, the shield can become a different sealing technique of the user's choice for no additional activation.

▰ Chakra Chains: Contain [ Kemono Fuuin: Fukumu ] | Rank S
From the user erupts a plethora of golden chains. These chains are drawn to all of the weapons and armor in the area, both exposed ninja tools and ninja tools in pouches. These chains can phase through physical objects to make contact with weapons in the most direct manner as possible. Once the chains are made, which is done nearly instantly, the chains all return to the user, and all of the equipment is sealed within a vacant scroll of the user. If the user has no vacant scrolls then this technique just brings all of the items to the user's feet. The opponent may counter their weapons being sealed by paying an S-ranked amount of chakra and two activations to negate the chains for a turn. Has a [4] post cooldown.

▰ Chakra Chains: Barrier [ Kemono Fuuin: Kekkai ] | Rank S+
This technique sprouts golden chains from the ground, that form a protective dome-like barrier of fuuin energy, encompassing a very large area (up to a thread). The barrier in question is nearly impenetrable, and while it is constructed around the user and any others caught within, cannot be escaped by any means, save for an S+ rank technique, or an S+ dodge system usage. It also has overwhelming on techniques of equal rank and below and can seal away Jutsu that it blocks. When it blocks Tai or Buki, it inflicts Tier 4 Hex

▰ Time-Space Barrier [ Jikuukan Kekkei ] | Rank X | Restricted
Transports one whole technique through two seals via Hiraishin. Requires Hiraishin to be known. Cost is one rank lower than the cost of the technique being transported through the seals.

▰ Flying Thunder God Technique [ Hiraishin no Jutsu ] | Rank S+ | Restricted
Allows the user to create on contact a seal. This seal can be on anything including a weapon. The user may instantly appear anywhere the seal is. It costs five chakra to make a seal and eighty chakra to transport oneself to any of the seal's locations. The act of making a seal for Hiraishin does not take an activation. Requires being a Scholar class specialist. Additionally, this jutsu may not benefit from cost reductions with the exception of the Uzumaki.

▰ Enclosing Technique [ Fūnyū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
Using this technique, a wide variety of objects and even living things can be stored within scrolls, to be released when the scroll is opened or under a specific condition. Sealing an item into a scroll, does not require the user to be physically touching the item in question. A general vacuum at the site of the fuuin will attempt to pull matter into itself if left open. They do not take up limit slots on the profile. Fūnyū is an integral part of all the fuuin augments that are gained from other jutsu, meaning that the official description is simply a look ahead. This technique cannot be performed in battle. This technique can be used at up to two ranks of the user's body rank. The use of this technique at any rank only cost an E-ranked amount.

▰ Unsealing Technique [ Kaifū no Jutsu ] | Rank E | Universal
This technique is a standard ninja skill which allows a ninja to summon an assortment of items that have been stored using fūinjutsu, Fūnyū no Jutsu, et cetera ( 1 item type per seal usage ). This technique is a standard ninjutsu which allows a shinobi to summon an assortment of items that have been stored in special seals, using fūinjutsu. Scrolls are the most commonly chosen for item storage. When needed, the owner activates the seals releasing their stored items or weapons of choice. Scrolls can also be used as ammunition for other weapons or have other seals inside of them, which expands the number of potential tricks a shinobi can use. Further ranks require further, and separate, training. Weapons are the most commonly sealed objects. The act of unsealing does not cost an activation, and remains only five chakra, regardless of the quantity of items unsealed.

▰ Seal Connection [ Fuuin Tsunagu ] | Rank D | Passive
Allows for the korabo, or the dual activation, of two activated seals. The seals may be used as two separate attacks where only one requires an activation, or allows the user to unseal their seal and combine the two attacks together into one korabo strike. Standard korabo rules apply. The rank eligible for this technique is defined by the rank of korabo the user has.

▰ Summoning: Body Sealing Technique [ Kuchiyose: Bodi Chouin no Jutsu ] | Rank C
Seals a living body into a scroll. The target must be unconscious in order for this to be usable. The user must maneuver the body to be on top of the written seal for this technique. While sealed, the body is in a state of suspended animation. While normally good for dealing with rowdy subjects, this can be a med-nin's life saving jutsu, for when they need additional help but cannot move the patient. Requires Medical Class or Scholar Class. If of the Medical class this jutsu is treated as if it were a universal technique.

▰ Seal Breaking | Rank X | Restricted
Having studied the intricacies of seals, scholars of this caliber are able to completely break seals upon contact. These need to be applied directly to the seals themselves. Seal breaking is vital against seals that recast after a certain amount of time; this technique is a catch-all for most seals but is not applicable to curse marks, which require a specific jutsu.

▰ Seal Cleansing [ Shīrukurenjingu ] | Rank X | Restricted
This technique is specifically designed against hex seals and cleanses them quickly. If a scholar specialist uses this technique on a hex seal placed by anyone other than a scholar specialist, the technique can be paid for one rank less than the seal being cleansed at a minimum of D-rank. In all other scenarios, the technique must be paid for at the rank of the seal being cleansed.

▰ Secret Mark Seal: Release [ Shīkurettomākushīru: Rirīsu ] | Rank S | Restricted
The user will have a mark upon their forehead which is able to store up 350 chakra, when outside of battle. Takes 20 posts to fully charge to 100%. When the user wishes, the bounds surrounding the seal will break and leak chakra (or stamina, not both) back into the user's body. Requires scholar specialist or at least single class medical. It does not cost an activation to break the seal.

Taiijutsu {Remove if none}
{Heavenly Momentum Art}

▰▰▰ Description:
Heavenly Momentum is the art of meditation turned into a combative role. Originated by the Buddhist Monks in the Land of Iron who sought to end conflict swiftly, they crafted the art to allow them to retain their meditative states uninterrupted.

▰▰▰ Notes:
• When in combat with a foe using Taijutsu or Bukijutsu, the user can use [Concentration] without consuming an activation to do so.
• Those that are practitioners of this style may have their [Concentration] apply to the users [Strength] and [Endurance]

▰▰▰ Style Creation Credits:
• Kondo Kaicho

Stage One

▰ Gateway to Heaven | Rank X | Simple
The user sits, or stays completely still and immobile, taking a meditative posture, closing their eyes and extending their arms outward often with legs folded one over the other. For each activation spent meditating in this manner, the user gains a post of concentration equal to the techniques rank without imparting a concentration cost. The user is able to sense hostile intent of those within a five foot radius to themselves per rank of this technique. This technique is sustained by paying two ranks below it's cost per post after it's initial casting. In addition, for each activation spent, the user accumulates an Enlightened Energy counter that is to be kept track of during the match. If the user has their meditation broken by an opponent's attack, the user loses their Enlightened Energy counters and the [Concentration] Bonus of Gateway to Heaven. Using a technique from any other style breaks Gateway to Heaven's meditative state and its bonus but does not inherently cause the counters to be lost.

▰ Harmonized Action | Rank X | Simple
The user reacts to an incoming attack with the utmost accuracy. By moving their body in the slightest possible way, they are able to remain still enough to remain in their meditative state, gaining a [1] point increase to agility per rank of the technique. Due to this technique's use, the user cannot spend both activations on their Gateway to Heaven technique.

▰ Divinity's Will | Rank X | Spiritual
While meditating using the Gateway to Heaven technique, the user applies this technique for no activation up to once per post. By doing so, the user begins to glow with their chakra color as they meditate, appearing to have reached an enlightened state. As an opponent's attacks near the user's body, the chakra aura surrounding them swirls violently, throwing physical attacks and spiritual ones alike to the side, allowing the user to remain unharmed while maintaining focus.

Stage Two

▰ Angel's Caress | Rank X | Simple
An attack used immediately after a dodge. Immediately after evading an incoming attack, the user closes the distance and delivers a powerful blow to a nearby opponent. Is treated as a rank higher in strength if the target is of frail constitution and receives double any speed boosts. Damage is determined by the technique’s rank. Any of the mobility techniques in this Style may be used to close the distance after this attack is prepared; the first such technique will consume no activations.

▰ Training of Enlightenment | Rank D | Training [ - 14 Ninjutsu slots ]
The user meditates on the utility of Ninjutsu in Taijutsu-heavy battles. At any time after the training is completed, the user can then sacrifice a number of Ninjutsu slots to grant their Taijutsu abilities up to a certain rank a permanent elemental affinity. The element must be one the user has access to, and repeating the process with another element stacks the benefit. Two Ninjutsu slots may be given up to increase the highest rank of techniques affected by this; for Shinobi whose Ninjutsu count is split amongst different categories, as in the Ninjutsu Class, the slots lost affect all categories. (i.e.: paying 2 slots will grant all Taijutsu techniques up to E-Rank with an element, paying 10 slots will affect up to A-Rank, etc.) Doing this will negate any and all learning reductions toward all Taijutsu, including those granted by personal attributes, being taught, being in a dojo, etc. If initially performed after this stage of training is mastered, the user must train every known technique in every known Taijutsu Style for the difference between the old required post count and the new one. Slots consumed this way must be marked as such on the user’s profile. Techniques altered this way count as both Taijutsu AND Ninjutsu in combat.

Stage Three

▰ Unbalancing Sweep | Rank X | Simple
The user performs a lightning-quick leg sweep, taking the opponent's balance away from them and dropping them to the earth. The user gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique. In addition, if unblocked, the target is not able to enter a stance for one post per body rank.

▰ Blind | Rank X | Spiritual
A chakra enhanced open-palmed strike that aims for the target's face. With this open palm and a burst of chakra, the user inflicts blindness tiers upon the target-dependent on the rank of the technique. At E-C rank, Tier 1, B-A Rank, Tier 2 and S-S+ Tier 3.

Stage Five

▰ Becoming Whole | Rank X | Complex
While meditating, the user may convert chakra to stamina and stamina to chakra without breaking meditation even though consuming an activation. The user must pay [10] of the resource being converted. For each [10] paid, a ranks worth of the opposite may be converted.

▰ Reality Bending | Rank A | Spiritual
The user coats their body in chakra, preventing status effects and poisons from having influence over their body. Additional effects of ninjutsu ( concussive, burning, ect. ) are prevented on techniques up to the rank of this ability. Remains active for three posts.

▰ Stillness | Rank A | Spiritual
The user forms a hand sign while within a meditative state. This requires an activation but does not break meditation. An aura of chakra creates a silhouette around the user that allows bonuses gained from concentrations to last for three additional posts.{Cannot Stack The same Stats}

Stage Six

▰ Mind's Eye | Rank S | Spiritual
Rids the user’s mind of any distractions, allowing them to focus fully on the battle at hand and thereby drastically reducing reaction time. The user's agility is increased by a [2] point amount. This mimics the sensation the Uchiha get when using their Sharingan under the insight lens, ascetically slowing time. In addition, this acts as a Kai for the user up to it's rank.

▰ Echoing Fist | Rank X | Complex
A strike that can damage through defenses without interrupting them. The strike’s strength is reduced by one rank per defensive technique it goes through. Will only travel through defenses lesser than its initial strength, regardless of its strength at the time it hits those defenses. If a technique creates multiple obstacles, each one is counted separately. Any defenses not actively infused with or made of Chakra are counted as one tier lower in rank when interacted with.

▰ Heavenly Touch | Rank S+ | Complex
The moves, intending to end the fight in a single blow. For every three counters gained while uninterrupted before this technique, the user is able to replicate this technique for no cost. All strikes related to this technique are successful if the first is not stopped. Alternatively, this can allow the user to target separate opponents. The user performs a single linear movement that extends ten feet per rank of the technique. A single finger flick is executed on the target's head that shatters the skull, causing comatose brain damage while sending the target flying five feet per rank of the technique. This movement appears to those with speed lower than the user's by a [2] point amount to be done at Shunshin speeds. For those with a lesser difference, the action is blurry and difficult to see. The user gains a [1] point increase in speed per rank of the technique. This technique requires two of the user's three uses of Shunshin for the fight.

Remainder after Respec.
4A 2B C D 3E

These don't have a rank so I am not quite sure what to do.
Kurama/Ketsuryūgan:
▰ Strengthen Genjutsu [ Genni Genjutsu ]
▰ World of Suffering [ Kugai ]
▰ Ephemeral Worlds [ Ichiji-tekina Sekai ]
▰ Nightfall [ Nichibotsu ]
▰ End Times [ Owari Jikan ]
▰ Waking Nightmare
▰ Machinations of Madness
▰ Oracle of Obsession

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:15 pm

Active Meditation PA: When meditating Aí's dancing movements are considered active meditation and do not disrupt her mediative state. Her dancing is increased granting +1 Agility.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2023 2:53 pm
▰▰▰ Endgame:
When an RPC reaches 8,000 XP they no longer gain additional body ranks and are officially maxed out. They can no longer earn XP from regular missions and only receive ryo and recognition on their completed mission records. Instead of XP, the RPC would earn triple the amount of ryo for the completed mission. For example, the RPC would earn 4,800 ryo instead of the 1,600 ryo from a standard S-Rank mission. However, there are still opportunities for growth beyond S+ rank through narrative missions which are the only method for S+ characters to earn XP. S+ Kages or leaders cannot collect XP from others and must perform their own narrative missions to go above 8,000 XP. For every 2,000 XP that is earned through character progression above 8,000 XP then one perk may be added to the character from the list provided below with the exception of the third class which requires more XP. The XP used on an Endgame item must be logged on the character's profile in the claims section.

RPCs of any rank below S+ may have access to all Endgame perks except the third class by spending 2,000 XP from both narrative and shinobi missions and logging this purchase in the claims section of the profile. Once the experience is spent on a perk it is no longer counted in the below S+ rank RPC's XP total.

Third Class: With 20,000 XP above 8,000 XP (for a total of 28,000 XP) you can obtain a third class for your RPC. The third class gives full access to one discipline, all technique and style slots, and all resource increases. No cross class perks can be obtained with the third class. In addition, Keystone Techniques and additional customs from Keystone PA may not be obtained through the third discipline. Classes that grant their own PA with body rank progression are not granted. The third class does not grant access to esoteric knowledge such as but not limited to class specialist restricted techniques, the eight gates, Flying Thunder God, Yin Seal, and Reiken no Michi. However, non-specialist kugutsu, fuuinjutsu, sensory, iryojutsu, etc can be learned using the appropriate third class. Your third class can raise your stat cap but cannot lower it.

Elemental Mastery: The user's ninjutsu gains the ability to overwhelm techniques of the same rank. The overwhelming trait only applies to a single element at D rank, increasing to two at A rank. Overwhelming properties do not apply to techniques above S Rank. In addition, each rank that you gain an overwhelming property the user gains a free Element PA that allows the user to augment their ninjutsu that gained the property with an additional effect for no resource or action payment, allowing the user's ninjutsu to shine. You gain an additional 4 Ninjutsu per body rank that are dedicated to their primary element. Also, the user gains access to Augment Skill Lines for the cost of it's primary technique slot and is not required to pay additional slots for skills in this line. Finally, the user's two chosen overwhelming elements can be combined into [1] advanced nature kekkei genkai that counts as a free implant. This implant does not consume an implant slot but does have the restrictions of the implant system. The implant does not carry the overwhelming factor of its base elements through this discipline. This discipline cannot be taken with the Dual Ancestry discipline from Bloodline Class.

New PA: Can be one of your optional PAs from your bloodline if applicable as well as a custom-written one. A custom PA must be approved in the profile approval thread posted separately from the RPC's profile.

▰ Personal Attributes Can
• Reduce a technique type's resource cost by [1] rank. You can only have one PA of this type per RPC. FUUINJUTSU

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2023 1:20 pm
............Kyoko: S-Class Rogué Aí .................................................. Amegakure: S-Class Aí
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bodhisattva Empress

Profile Storage & Workboxes

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff