Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Announcer's Booth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 4:26 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

first year || Gryffindor || quarter veela
Daily Dragon Junior Writer and, Artist, Camera Tripod || Quidditch Apprentice Announcer || Music Club appreciator
dipping their toes in Astronomy Club || Art of the Sword || Art Club

Tam and Aedan were both in the Announcer's Booth today, but Jules was allowed to try their hand at opening up the game--

"Good morning Hogwarts and welcome back to the pitch. It feels a bit nippy, but it looks like we'll have clear skies! This is Juliette Delacroix along with Aedan MacInnes and Tàmhas Ghobhainn, here to keep you updated on every move up there today.

"Today we're watching Gryffindor and Hufflepuff duke it out for both team's second game of the year. Gryffindor has a lead from their match with Slytherin way back in game one, but Hufflepuff's going to be looking for their first win today. Captains Aria League and Nora Dashwood are already on the pitch, so grab a snack and get ready for some Quidditch!"

They turned to ask if there was anything else they needed to add when they noticed a new friend on the pitch joining the stretches "Nic! You've got a flower in your hair!"

Oh they'd called that over the microphone! Uhh...whoops? They shot a silly grin back. Soon though, Professor Liu was on the pitch, releasing the balls in the air. She mentioned hot cocoa--and Jules turned excitedly towards the cup awaiting them. Last time they had spent the entire game obsessed with theirs and barely said anything.

"The quaffle is in the air! Gryffindor Captain Aria League is up against Ronald Quinn-Smith--hey aren't they-- uh, anyways, Quinn-Smith take the quaffle. League catching up to him--but wiffs the steal."

They scanned the pitch, tracking the other balls. "It looks like the beaters are getting those bludgers warmed up and hitting them-- ope except Knapp who's hitting himself--

"Oh! Captain Dashwood's taken off! Has she spotted the snitch already? Drink that cocoa folks, this game might be a short one!"

setting Mid-February 2060 Game 4 Gryffindor vs Hufflepuff || with Tam and Aedan + the rest of the school.
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing white shirt + red overall skirt + leggings
status

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hues that you carry inside, they reside in the depths of your heart
Flickering red and blue lines intertwine, drifting in from afar
I’ll sing a song to you ringing so strong through the fiercest of winds
My voice will carry the words that I held here resounding within
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Suzume no Togimari" by RADWIMPS for Suzume. English Cover by IN0RI

PostPosted: Sun Aug 06, 2023 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer Booth
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán and Jules
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Announcing
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This gam is juist pure chaos

Tàmhas was quite excited that Jules wanted to open up the game, so he let his new pal take the lead. When she noted that Nic had a flower in his hair, the brunette ran a hand through his own messy curls, coming away with a few strands of grass and a single leaf. Well. At least he tried. He listened as the Gryffindor did the first bit of the action, then he took the mic. "She sure haes taken aff, Jules. 'n' it seems Gryffindor Seeker, Skyla Byrnes is aye searching. Bit Flick Winchester steals aim at Skyla, comin' up wi' a lassy. Nic oan th' ither side tries tae skelp Flick, bit misses as weel. At least tis nae a bloodbath th'day?" He shrugged, taking a sip of cocoa.

"It looks lik' Skyla managed tae plook th' wiley snitch 'ere, sae this gam kin juist be a short yin. Zack Knapp fires ower toward Ron, bit Flick deflected th' bludger ower tae Skyla, wha... Och, that hud tae hurt. Bit she's aye gaun! That's guid. 'n' we've git some steals atween th' chasers. Fae Ron Quinn-Smith tae Logan Strife, then a quick turnover back tae Hufflepuff courtesy o' Galen Saylor. Ivan Cross wi' a swing 'n' lassy, straecht intae his-sel. Mibbie ah spoke tae soon aboot nae bein' a bloodbath?" He cringed a bit, watching the game progress. At least there was cocoa... right?

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Gryffindor/Hufflepuff Game}}
          {{Wearing :: Kilt & Loose Shirt}}
          {{1 - "She sure has taken off, Jules. And it seems Gryffindor Seeker, Skyla Byrnes is still searching. But Flick Winchester takes aim at Skyla, coming up with a miss. Nic on the other side tries to hit Flick, but misses as well. At least it's not a bloodbath today?"
          2 - "It looks like Skyla managed to spot the wiley snitch here, so this game may just be a short one. Zack Knapp fires over toward Ron, but Flick deflected the bludger over to Skyla, who... oh, that had to hurt. But she's still going! That's good. And we've got some steals between the Chasers. From Ron Quinn-Smith to Logan Strife, then a quick turnover back to Hufflepuff courtesy of Galen Saylor. Ivan Cross with a swing and miss, straight into himself. Maybe I spoke too soon about not being a bloodbath?"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote:

I, I'ᴍ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ ᴏғ ʙᴇɪɴɢ sɪᴄᴋ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
          Aɴᴅ ʟᴇᴛᴛɪɴɢ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇsᴇ ɴᴇɢᴀᴛɪᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs ᴄᴏʟʟɪᴅᴇ
          Wʜʏ ʙᴇᴛʀᴀʏ ᴍʏ ᴍɪɴᴅ ᴡʜᴇɴ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ɪs ᴍɪɴᴇ
          Gᴏᴛ ɴᴏ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴛᴏ sɪᴛ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ sɪᴅᴇʟɪɴᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ᴘʟᴀʏ
          Tʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ, ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ
          Gᴏᴛᴛᴀ sᴛʀɪᴋᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ʟɪɢʜᴛɴɪɴɢ ᴀɴᴅ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴡᴇ'ʀᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ
          Pᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ sᴀʏ, I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ
          I'ᴍ ʙʀᴇᴀᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ. I'ᴍ ᴀʟɪᴠᴇ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴅʏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴠɪʙᴇ
          I'ᴍ sᴛɪʟʟ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟɪᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ʟɪғᴇ ᴀғʀᴀɪᴅ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2023 9:51 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán and Jules
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? A winner!

Tàmhas frowned a bit as his prediction of a bloodbath started. "'N' sure enough, Ivan Cross gets a skelp in oan Zack Knapp. While that, it looks lik' baith Nora 'n' Skyla ur back oan th' search. Och, 'n' it seems Zack haes opted fur revenge, aiming richt back at Ivan. Flick attempts tae defend her teammate, bit that skelp... Ouch!" Sure, all the bludger hits looked painful, but some of them just seemed excessive. Green eyes looked over at the others, then he continued the broadcast.

"It looks lik' baith Skyla Byrnes 'n' Nora Dashwood ur sae, sae claise tae th' catch, bit whilk wull succeed? We an' a' hae Galen Saylor o' Hufflepuff flying claise tae they goals. 'N' a weel timed throw fae mah housemate. Och, bit Gryffindor Vice Captain, Torin Byrnes blocked th' throw. Hampden roar is aye naught-naught. OCH!! Bit hauld yer horses! Nora Dashwood haes caught th' snitch! Hufflepuff chibs up thair win, bit wi' na points fae quaffles, wull thay be able tae overcome? Fin' oot neist week as oor intrepid Hufflepuffs tak' oan Slytherin. This haes bin Tàmhas, Áedán, 'n' Jules, signing oot. See ye a' in twa weeks!

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Gryffindor/Hufflepuff Game}}
          {{Wearing :: Kilt & Loose Shirt}}

{{OoC: sorry, I forgot to wrap up the game lol}}

{{1 - "And sure enough, Ivan Cross gets a hit in on Zack Knapp. While that, it looks like both Nora and Skyla are back on the search. Oh, and it seems Zack has opted for revenge, aiming right back at Ivan. Flick attempts to defend her teammate, but that hit... ouch!"
          2 - "It looks like both Skyla Byrnes and Nora Dashwood are so, so close to the catch, but which will succeed? We also have Galen Saylor of Hufflepuff flying close to those goals. And a well timed throw from my housemate. Oh, but Gryffindor Vice Captain, Torin Byrnes blocked the throw. Score is still zero-zero. OH!! But wait! Nora Dashwood has caught the snitch! Hufflepuff marks up their win, but with no points from quaffles, will they be able to overcome? Find out next week as our intrepid Hufflepuffs take on Slytherin. This has been Tàmhas, Áedán, and Jules, signing out. See you all in two weeks!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          Quote:
          Áedán

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2023 4:59 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jules
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What is happening?

Tàmhas was excited for today's game. It was his own team versus Áedán's, and it was sure to be a good match. All four teams stood a chance to win the year, and it was going to be a fight to the bitter end. He was excited to see where the season finished for sure. Shaking his hands above his head a second, letting the too-long sleeves fall down enough to expose his fingers, Tàm updated the scorecard and set out the correct team rosters for himself and Jules to utilize. Honestly, he was quite glad that Jules had joined, since they were a fantastic help during the games.

After a small stretch, Tàm watched Professor Liu walk out and started his announcing. "Guid mornin', mukkers! Tàmhas 'n' Jules 'ere! it's aboot time fur quidditch wance again. Th'day is th' final match fur baith Slytherin 'n' Hufflepuff. Baith ur in th' running fur th' final win, as ur th' ither twa teams. Bit we fin' oot th'day whilk gang wull fur sure mak' it tae th' final twa. 'N' we ur a' sae gey excited. Professor Liu is setting oot th' gear fur th' gam. A' body, dinnae forgoat tae hae fin th'day! a'm rootin` fur... A' body!" He always felt a little guilty only rooting for one team, so he tried to always cheer on all four teams. Maybe he'd get a scarf for each one or something. As the game began, he grabbed the mic to follow the action.

"'N' 'ere we gang. Toss-up is atween Slytherin Vice Captain Karah Thomas 'n' Hufflepuff's Ron Quinn-Smith. 'n' Slytherin steals possession. Th' beaters ur comin' in pure tough, wi' Slytherin's Erikk Knapp taking a skelp toward Flick Winchester. Ivan Cross tries tae save, bit alas. Áedán MacInnes steals aim at Ron, bit tis a lassy. In th' maneuver, Ron an' a' fails tae steal against Karah, who's getting claise tae th' goals. Erikk lines up again... 'n' och! That hud tae hurt!" He looked over at Jules, a small cringe on his face. Taking a deep breath, Tàm jumped right back into the action.

"Áedán steals aim at Ron wance mair, aye a lassy. Ivan Cross mistimes that swing 'n' teuk a solid skelp thare. Ron, however, git his groove, 'n' wis able tae steal fae Karah. Flick tried tae return th' bludger tae Erikk, bit gaed wide. Nae... That it matters, fur Erikk tried tae skelp bit managed tae send it intae his-sel. Brianna Quinn-Smith steals fae her muckle brother 'n' heids aff toward th' goals. Áedán steals aim at Hufflepuff Captain, Nora Dashwood, bit misses his shot. Ivan, oan th' ither side, tries fur Brianna 'n' an' a' misses. Goodness." What.... was happening out there? The Beaters seemed better at hitting themselves than anyone else.

Tàm took a drink of the lemonade he'd brought, then continued with a tap of the mic through his sleeve-covered hands. "Continuing oan, Flick Winchester an' a' hits themself... Follaed immediately by Áedán hitting his-sel in th' tummy. C'moan, guys... Focus 'n' take the motor it hame. Erikk steals aim at Ron 'n' misses. Then Galen Saylor swoops in 'n' steals fae Brianna, afore passing back toward Ron. Whit's neist?" Honestly, if he wasn't so terrified of heights, he'd try beater...ing to see how he did. It didn't seem too difficult, but admittedly, he'd never played any sport, much less one on a stick in the middle of the sky. Hopefully everyone was okay, but goodness sakes.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game, from Start to Galen Pass}}
          {{Wearing :: Hufflepuff and Slytherin... and a Froggy Hat}}
          {{1 - "Good morning, friends! Tàmhas and Jules here! It's time for Quidditch once again. Today is the final match for both Slytherin and Hufflepuff. Both are in the running for the final victory, as are the other two teams. But we find out today which team will for sure make it to the final two. And we are all so very excited. Professor Liu is setting out the gear for the game. Everyone, don't forget to have fun today! I'm rooting for... everyone!"
          2 - "And here we go. Toss-up is between Slytherin Vice Captain Karah Thomas and Hufflepuff's Ron Quinn-Smith. And Slytherin takes possession. The Beaters are coming in strong, with Slytherin's Erikk Knapp taking a hit toward Flick Winchester. Ivan Cross tries to save, but alas. Áedán MacInnes takes aim at Ron, but it's a miss. In the maneuver, Ron also fails to steal against Karah, who's getting close to the goals. Erikk lines up again... and oh! That had to hurt! "
          3 - "Áedán takes aim at Ron once more, still a miss. Ivan Cross mistimes that swing and took a hard hit there. Ron, however, got his groove, and was able to steal from Karah. Flick tried to return the bludger to Erikk, but went wide. Not... that it matters, because Erikk tried to hit but managed to send it into himself. Brianna Quinn-Smith steals from her big brother and heads off toward the goals. Áedán takes aim at Hufflepuff Captain, Nora Dashwood, but misses his shot. Ivan, on the other side, tries for Brianna and also misses. Goodness."
          4 - "Continuing on, Flick Winchester also hits themself... Followed immediately by Áedán hitting himself in the tummy. Come on, guys... Focus and drive it home. Erikk takes aim at Ron and misses. Then Galen Saylor swoops in and steals from Brianna, before passing back toward Ron. What's next?"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2023 10:14 pm

User Image Σℂ ⊱∫
JULIETTE CORINNE DELACROIX

first year || Gryffindor || quarter veela
Daily Dragon Junior Writer and, Artist, Camera Tripod || Quidditch Apprentice Announcer || Music Club appreciator
dipping their toes in Astronomy Club || Art of the Sword || Art Club

Jules was up in the box again with Tam as Aedan was on the pitch duking it out. Tam kept the play-by-play going strong in the early game, so Jules settled in, sipping some liberated hot chocolate–it was never too warm for hot chocolate, and ever since they had learned the incendio spell, all chocolate could quickly become hot chocolate.

”Beaters have it rough out there, as it looks like the bludgers have it out for their beaters more than usual. ” Jules mused into the mic. ”It looks like no sight of the snitch yet, but the chasers are going full-speed ahead! Thomas and Greensborough there attempt to intercept but the pass makes it to Quinn-Smith. Hufflepuff’s got a straight path there to the goals– OH! OUCH, that’s gotta hurt! That bludger smashed right into Quinn-Smith. Looks like that was courtesy of Erikk Knapp there.

“No surprise Quinn-Smith misses the shot after that. Aindrias passes to Thomas, who dodges the steal attempt and is weaving her way to the Hufflepuff goals. Looking good–wait no, Saylor comes away with the steal and is bringing it back to the Slytherin goals, is he shooting–no! Pass to Quinn-Smith to shoot–but Jaelah Aindrias again with the save!”
Jules grinned, laughing as Jaelah cheered, and they had to pass on the message: ”You heard it, folks, Jaelah “I AM SUPREME” Aindrias, Slytherin Keeper, 2 for 2 this match. Quaffle goes to Brianna Quinn- Smith, but not for long! Hufflepuff’s Mason Olson, picks that quaffle up. Slytherin’s on the defensive again.

“Meanwhile, that Hufflepuff beater knocking the bludger every which way up there is Flick Winchester. Hasn’t gotten a hit off quite yet, but it looks like Slytherin’s Knapp and MacInnes are watching each other’s backs and keeping Cross and Winchester on their toes and changing their targets up. Bludger to Olson–and it hits! Right in the thigh, hope it wasn’t as bad as that earlier shot on Ron. Erikk Knapp sends his regards– You do not want to be on the receiving end of his beater’s bat folks.

“Olson powers through though, takes the shot–”

”Hold your hippogriffs, looks like the snitch has been spotted! Dashwood and Wellbelove turned right after each other and are sprinting into the fray!”

Not a second later, the sound of the quaffle hitting the goal post rang through the pitch. ”Looks like Olson made it past the Supreme’s defense! 10-0 in Hufflepuff’s favor. Quaffle back in Brianna Quinn-Smith’s hands–And–OOF so is that bludger!”

Jules had to back away from the mic, biting their lip as they surveyed the damage. They saw the older Slytherin chaser gritting her teeth, but otherwise didn’t seem to acknowledge that a 27–kilo solid iron ball had barreled itself into her arm. … …Yeah, Jules was going to stick to their video game fighting. People didn’t even get this hurt at Fite Club. But it was the announcer’s job to hype things up and lighten the mood:

”Yikes! Alright, so Slytherin’s Quinn-Smith gets a shattered bone to match her brother’s. That’s Hufflepuff first year Ivan Cross to look out for. I’ve got to write a Daily Dragon article with him after this. Hufflepuff’s Saylor comes away with the quaffle, so we’re back to Slytherin’s side of the court.”

setting March 2060 Game 5 Huffllepuff vs Slytherin || with Tam + the rest of the school.
appearance 4'8" slim ||wearing dark green shirt + yellow overall skirt + leggings
status

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Hues that you carry inside, they reside in the depths of your heart
Flickering red and blue lines intertwine, drifting in from afar
I’ll sing a song to you ringing so strong through the fiercest of winds
My voice will carry the words that I held here resounding within
Σℂ ⊱∫
"Suzume no Togimari" by RADWIMPS for Suzume. English Cover by IN0RI

PostPosted: Mon Aug 21, 2023 8:34 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Jules
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What is happening?

Tàmhas may or may not have gotten a quiet talk from Professor Clarke about staying optimistic (him, really??) because apparently his words sounded too "put out"... whatever the heck that meant. Luckily, Jules took the mic in stride and kept rocking. Tàm was quite proud of them! He waddled back over, picking up his binoculars once more, before taking back over so Jules could have more cocoa.

"Sae we've git Galen Saylor in possession 'ere, bit Karah tries a steal. Comes up short, though. Flick Winchester lines up sights against Slytherin Captain Dphne Greensborough, 'n' misses th' shot. Sae claise, Flick!" He paused a second, glancing over at Professor Clarke, who giggled a bit. Alright, good enough. "Galen mak's it tae th' goals 'n' fires against Jaelah "The Supreme" Aindrias. Och, that wis a narrow lassy. Hufflepuff steals th' points, takin wae me us tae 20-naught fur th' Brocks. Jaelah passes tae Vice Captain Karah Thomas, wha uses Th' Force tae keep possession." He tittered softly at his own joke, happy he'd done some recon to learn about all the players this year.

"Flick steals aim at Brianna, bit misses by a locks. That wis a claise shave fur Slytherin's Brianna Quinn-Smith, wha teuk a raucle skelp earlier. Áedán, oan th' ither haun, seems tae hae shaken aff th' misses, firing wi' a skelp tae Captain Nora Dashwood, wha otherwise seemed untouchable this seezin. Och, a skelp tae th' shoulder mak's mah auld bones ache. Erikk tries tae jyne his teammate in th' hits, bit misses Ron. Och! whit's this! Echo Wellbelove haes secured th' snitch! we hae a pure winner, folks!"

He did a little happy dance, glad that the game went well enough, all things considered. "That brings the day`s points tae 150-20 fur Th' Snakes! Overall in gang standing, thay hae th' leid wi' a tot o' 330 points. Neist time, we'll see th' final match up, wi' Ravenclaw at 190 'n' Gryffindor at 150 sae far. It's aff tae be an intense gam, 'n' ah, fur yin, cannae wait tae see whit happens neist. This haes bin Tàmhas 'n' Jules, signing aff!" Tàm did a small two-finger salute (though his hands were hidden in his too-long sleeves) as he signed off, despite no one but Jules and Professor Clarke being able to see. Oh well.

He updated the scorecards they kept in the booth, bobbing along to a song in his head. Based on his math, If Ravenclaw did nothing besides catch the snitch, they'd take the victory. In order to best them, Gryffindor would need four goals AND the snitch to clinch the victory. If Ravenclaw got any goals, it would just cement a victory. Tàm scribbled down those notes for next time, then sent a small wave to his co-host. Soon enough, he'd mosey down to the pitch and make sure his pals made it in to the hospital wing.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game, to the the end}}
          {{Wearing :: Hufflepuff and Slytherin... and a Froggy Hat}}
          {{1 - "So we've got Galen Saylor in possession here, but Karah tries a steal. Comes up short, though. Flick Winchester lines up sights against Slytherin Captain Daphne Greensborough, and misses the shot. So close, Flick!"
          2 - "Galen makes it to the goals and fires against Jaelah "the Supreme" Aindrias. Oh, that was a narrow miss. Hufflepuff takes the points, bringing us to 20-0 for the Badgers. Jaelah passes to Vice Captain Karah Thomas, who uses the Force to keep possession."
          3 - "Flick takes aim at Brianna, but misses by a hair. That was a close shave for Slytherin's Brianna Quinn-Smith, who took a rough hit earlier. Áedán, on the other hand, seems to have shaken off the misses, firing with a hit to Captain Nora Dashwood, who otherwise seemed untouchable this season. Oh, a hit to the shoulder makes my old bones ache. Erikk tries to join his teammate in the hits, but misses Ron. OH! What's this! Echo Wellbelove has secured the Snitch! We have a winner, folks!"
          4 - "That brings todays points to 150-20 for the Snakes! Overall in team standing, they have the lead with a total of 330 points. Next time, we'll see the final match up, with Ravenclaw at 190 and Gryffindor at 150 so far. It is going to be an intense game, and I, for one, can't wait to see what happens next. This has been Tàmhas and Jules, signing off!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2023 4:54 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Áedán & Jules
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? I can't wait for the results!

Tàmhas was excited to watch the final showdown for this season. It had been an amazing view, and he was curious to know who would win. Áedán's team was currently in first, and there were a few ways to end this one that would result in Slytherin remaining the winners. He set out a small pitcher of lemonade he'd made in the kitchens shortly before the game, along with some slightly-burnt strawberry-jammy cookies. Hopefully they could have a bit of a party for the last round of announcing that year. Besides, they'd be a trio once more!

After Professor Liu stopped by, Tàm sent her out with a cookie, then gave one to Professor Clarke as well. Perfect. Now everyone was excited for the final showdown. He wobbled over to the big window, sipping his lemonade while watching for the cue to start the announcements. Soon enough, Professor Liu was on the pitch and it was go-time. "Guid mornin', mah mukkers! Tàmhas 'ere, alongside Áedán 'n' Jules. It's set tae be an incredible gam th'day, wi' oor Ravenclaw 'n' Slytherin teams duin tae coupon aff. Noo, whit mak's this gam mae special is that th' twa Captains, Gryffindor's Aria League 'n' Ravenclaw's Milan Wellbelove juist sae happen tae be this year's Heid Lassie 'n' Laddie. It seems they're baith bonny magic a' aroond. Then again, we an' a' see a tae sets o' siblings oan th' pitch th'day as weel. Gryffindor haes baith Vice Captain Torin Byrnes, alang wi' his twin, Skyla. Then we've git th' combo o' Gryffindor's Zack Knapp 'n' Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp. Baith o' thaim speil beater, 'n' baith hae proven themselves ferr a competitor, richt, Áedán?" He tittered happily, sounding very similar to a little bird.

"Nae tae discount ony o' th' players oan either gang, o' coorse. We've gawked this year as they've a' proven thair skills. Currently, Slytherin is foremaist oan th' rankings. If Ravenclaw catches at a', thay push bygane 'n' tak' foremaist. Gryffindor, oan th' ither side, haes a bawherr o' catch up th'day. They're currently lest, bit they're an' a' keekin fur a win. In order tae tak' tap plook in th' seezin, they'll need at least four goals, alang wi' th' snitch. 'N' honestly, ah dinnae envy Skyla Byrnes huvin tae huv a go 'n' time this. Catch tae soon, Gryffindor wins th' battle bit nae th' war. Tak' tae lang tae catch, 'n' tis maybee aye that Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Syd Barrett wull swoop in 'n' clinch th' win. Truly a tough plook."

As he spoke, he set out both team cards (though he hardly needed them anymore this year), along with the whiteboard with the season rankings. It was certainly an exciting game, with a great possibility for any of the 3 teams to emerge victorious. Unfortunately, Tàm's own house had already been mathematically eliminated, but that didn't stop lots of the Badgers from showing out to watch the final showdown. Then again, Tàm was pretty sure the entire school was out here! He took another drink, then grabbed his binoculars as Professor Liu took to the sky.

"'N' it's time tae fly, a'body. Ah truly wish baith teams th' best o' luck... Yit an stoatin' match. Baith Captains ur prepared fur th' toss-up, wi' Aria League o' Gryffindor easily grabbing th' quaffle. As she's headed fur th' goals, baith Milan Wellbelove, wha earlier this seezin wis a bawherr quaffle thief, 'n' Lewis Abrams, wha appears tae hae paint in his locks again, baith lassy oan steal attempts. Zack Knapp teeks aim at Syd Barrett, hoping tae buy Skyla some time oan th' snitch, bit he whiffs th' skelp 'n' misses. His wee sister prepares tae tak' oan her biggest threat, firing at Zack. 'twas a bawherr closer, bit he wis able tae dodge. Wull th'day end up a bloodbath, or is defense th' key?"

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Gryffindor/Ravenclaw Game, from open to the Yarrick's Swing}}
          {{Wearing :: Comfy & Floral}}
          {{1 - "Good morning, my friends! Tàmhas here, alongside Áedán and Jules. It is set to be an incredible game today, with our Ravenclaw and Slytherin teams ready to face off. Now, what makes this game extra special is that the two captains, Gryffindor's Aria League and Ravenclaw's Milan Wellbelove just so happen to be this year's Head Girl and Boy. It seems they're both pretty awesome all around. Then again, we also see a couple sets of siblings on the pitch today as well. Gryffindor has both Vice Captain Torin Byrnes, along with his twin, Skyla. Then we've got the combo of Gryffindor's Zack Knapp and Ravenclaw's Yarrick Knapp. Both of them play beater, and both have proven themselves quite a competitor, right, Áedán?"
          2 - "Not to discount any of the players on either team, of course. We've watched this year as they've all proven their skills. Currently, Slytherin is first on the rankings. If Ravenclaw catches at all, they push past and take first. Gryffindor, on the other side, has a bit of catch up today. They're currently last, but they're also looking for a victory. In order to take top spot in the season, they'll need at least four goals, along with the snitch. And honestly, I don't envy Skyla Byrnes having to try and time this. Catch too soon, Gryffindor wins the battle but not the war. Take too long to catch, and it's possible that Ravenclaw's Vice Captain, Syd Barrett will swoop in and clinch the victory. Truly a tough spot"
          3 - "And it is time to fly, everybody. I truly wish both teams the best of luck... yet an exciting match. Both Captains are prepared for the toss-up, with Aria League of Gryffindor easily grabbing the quaffle. As she's headed for the goals, both Milan Wellbelove, who earlier this season was a little quaffle thief, and Lewis Abrams, who appears to have paint in his hair again, both miss on steal attempts. Zack Knapp takes aim at Syd Barrett, hoping to buy Skyla some time on the snitch, but he whiffs the hit and misses. His little sister prepares to take on her biggest threat, firing at Zack. It was a little closer, but he was able to dodge. Will today end up a bloodbath, or is defense the key?"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis"

PostPosted: Sat Aug 26, 2023 10:15 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That was a good game!

Tàmhas took a sip of lemonade, green eyes shimmering in the sunlight pouring through the window. Drawing a deep breath, he carried on with the announcing. "A'richt, Linsey Grey-Cavendish wi' a solid skelp toward... Och, 'n' it passes by baith Gryffindor Beaters tae skelp brassic Skyla Byrnes richt in th' tummy. Ye kin see that teuk her breath richt awa'. Meanwhile, Cassady Nakano-Roussel 'n' Milan Wellbelove fail tae steal fae Aria League. Ye hae tae ken she's feeling guid oot thare."

Or... maybe not. Quidditch had so many twists and turns! "Ah spoke tae soon, parntly. Seicont year Lewis Abrams manages tae wiggle in 'n' swipe th' quaffle awa', turning possession ower tae Ravenclaw. Lewis immediately tosses ower tae Milan, likelie tae keep Aria's revenge tae th' older weans. Me tae, Lewis. Me tae." He laughed softly, turning his attention back to the beaters. "Guid gravy, whit's gotten intae th' Ravenclaw beaters? Efter a few misses oan her ain brother, Yarrick Knapp puts her braun intae a skelp thare. Again, it passes by baith th' Gryffindors... Brassic Skyla. A solid skelp tae her shoulder, 'n' she looks even worse aff. Mibbie she'll git spared ony future hits. Och! Keek at that! she holds oot th' snitch, triumphant! Gryffindor wins!!!! Och na! Och, okay, Professor Liu catches brassic Skyla efter a coup toward th' ground. Pahr dear."

He watched a second, before seeing the thumbs up from the aforementioned professor. Good, that meant Skyla would be okay. "Noo that she's safe, let's discuss th' seezin. Efter some intense 'n' pure dead brilliant gameplay by a' four o' oor teams, we hae oor final standings. In fourth steid wi' a tot o' 180 points is Hufflepuff, led by Nora Dashwood 'n' Mason Olson! Third, wi' a culumative hampden roar o' 190 is Ravenclaw, led by Milan Wellbelove 'n' Syd Barrett. Seicont, 'n' oor runner up, is Gryffindor, led by Aria division 'n' Torin Byrnes. 'n'.... Drum roll please!"

Tàm happily pat his hands on the counter, hearing a matching sound coming in waves from the stands. Flawless! "Oor grand champion is oor Slytherin gang! Led tae win by Daphne Greensborough 'n' Karah Thomas. A' oor players did sic a guid jab. A'm gey proud o' ilk o' ye. Cheers a' body fur listening tae oor jabber. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn, alang wi' Áedán MacInnes 'n' Jules Delacroix, wrappin` up oor 2059-2060 quidditch seezin. Ah cannae wait tae see whit neist year brings. Hae a bonnie summer, 'n' we'll catch up wi` back 'ere nest year!" With that, he looked back over at his co-announcers, preparing for the long shuffle back to the ground. Glancing out, it looked like Skyla was already walking on her own, so she'd probably be fine. At worst, she'd have all the medical attention, as the only one who took any real damage.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Gryffindor/Ravenclaw Game, from last post to the Game End}}
          {{Wearing :: Comfy & Floral}}
          {{1 - "Alright, Linsey Grey-Cavendish with a solid hit toward... oh, and it passes by both Gryffindor beaters to hit poor Skyla Byrnes right in the tummy. You can see that took her breath right away. Meanwhile, Cassady Nakano-Roussel and Milan Wellbelove fail to steal from Aria League. You have to know she's feeling good out there."
          2 - "I spoke too soon, apparently. Second Year Lewis Abrams manages to wiggle in and swipe the Quaffle away, turning possession over to Ravenclaw. Lewis immediately tosses over to Milan, probably to keep Aria's revenge to the older kids. Me too, Lewis. Me too."
          3 - "Good gravy, what's gotten into the Ravenclaw beaters? After a few misses on her own brother, Yarrick Knapp puts her strength into a hit there. Again, it passes by both the Gryffindors... Poor Skyla. A solid hit to her shoulder, and she looks even worse off. Maybe she'll get spared any future hits. Oh! Look at that! She holds out the snitch, triumphant! Gryffindor Wins!!!! Oh no! Oh, okay, Professor Liu catches poor Skyla after a tumble toward the ground. Poor dear."
          4 - "Now that she's safe, let's discuss the season. After some intense and fantastic gameplay by all four of our teams, we have our final standings. In fourth place with a total of 180 points is Hufflepuff, led by Nora Dashwood and Mason Olson! Third, with a culumative score of 190 is Ravenclaw, led by Milan Wellbelove and Syd Barrett. Second, and our runner up, is Gryffindor, led by Aria League and Torin Byrnes. And.... drum roll please!"
          5 - "Our grand champion is our Slytherin team! Led to victory by Daphne Greensborough and Karah Thomas. All our players did such a good job. I'm very proud of each of you. Thanks everyone for listening to our jabber. This is Tàmhas Ghobhainn, along with Áedán MacInnes and Jules Delacroix, wrapping up our 2059-2060 quidditch season. I can't wait to see what next year brings. Have a lovely summer, and we'll meet back here nest year!"}}

Tàmhas - #43B3AE
          TrickBlues
          Áedán

addaellis"

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 30, 2023 1:27 am
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Gryffindor - Game 1
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? What's gonna happen next?

Another beautiful day, and another quidditch game to announce. Holding hands with Áedán, the duo made their way to the booth where they'd spend a few hours at work. There, they met Jules, and Tàm led the charge for what needed doing. "A'richt mates, we hae a freish set o' players this year, sae a've made up freish lists. Here's Ravenclaw 'n' Gryffindor. Ah color-coded th' pages sae we hae thaim a' organized. Oan th' backs, ah included a bawherr o' info aboot th' gang members. How come nae, ye ken?" He handed both other announcers the red and blue lists, keeping one copy for himself. "Ah an' a' bult` a bawherr wall-rack tae hain th' cards. Tis fully waterproof tae. 'n' a few wee stauns fur th' cards that kin sit by oor stations. Ah wanted tae mak' it a bawherr nicer fur us, sin we're sic a stoatin gang." Of course, the shelves and the little stands were already installed and set up properly, done a few days ago by the brunette.

"C'moan noo, we've git a jab tae dae!"

He moved to watch the players file in, then waited for Professor Liu's cue, a moment before the game would actually begin. "Awright, quidditch fans, 'n' fàilte tae th' gey foremaist gam o' th' 2060-61 seezin! A'm joined 'ere in th' booth by Áedán MacInnes 'n' Jules Delacroix, 'n' o' coorse, a'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn. Th'day, we'll watch th' Gryffindors, led by Skyla Byrnes 'n' Zack Knapp, coupon aff against th' Ravenclaws, captained by Syd Barrett 'n' Linsey Grey-Cavendish. A'm sure it'll be a pure dead brilliant gam. 'N' 'ere goes Professor Liu tae begin th' event."

Professor Liu asked for a good game, then everything began. "We stairt aff wi' a showdown atween foremaist year Naomi Barlow 'n' seicont year Roxanne Archer, baith freish tae th' starting line. Naomi steals th' toss up, starting Ravenclaw wi' possession. 'N' immediately in goes Gryffindor's Vice Captain, Zack Knapp, targeting an earlie bludger at Naomi. Parntly he's nae keen oan that stairt. His sister, Yarrick Knapp o' Ravenclaw leads th' charge tae huv a go 'n' defend her teammate, as does Vice Captain Linsey Grey-Cavendish. Unfortunately baith fail, 'n' Naomi steals a skelp thare. It looks lik' while th' kerfuffle, Roxanne Archer managed a steal, somehow avoiding a skelp in th' fray. 'N' tis solid tae tell if Gryffindor Captain Skyla Byrnes spotted, bit she seems awfy determined ower thare. Though ah cannae see th' snitch, sae ah coudnae tell!" Seriously though, even with binoculars, he had no idea where the snitch was. He'd just gotten very practiced in reading the body language of the Seekers, especially that little move they did when they lowered down to speed up.

"Linsey 'n' Yarrick baith huv a go fur a swing, bit cannae seem tae land thair hits. Looks lik' Zack did th' identical. 'N' thare goes Naomi wance mair, taking that quaffle richt back fae Roxanne, putting possession back tae th' Eagles. Whit's aff tae happen neist? Tis certainly a' body's gam at this point." Green eyes watched carefully, glancing between the players and his own teammates, who mostly weighed in with hems and haws. The game was only just begun, but already, Tàm was curious to see where it would end.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Ravenclaw/Gryffindor Game, from Start to here}}
          {{Wearing :: Comfy Casual}}

Tamslations Below:
          {{T1 - "Alright pals, we have a new set of players this year, so I've made up new lists. Here's Ravenclaw and Gryffindor. I color-coded the pages so we have them all organized. On the backs, I included a bit of info about the team members. Why not, you know?"
          T2 - "I also built a little wall-rack to store the cards. It's fully waterproof too. And a few little stands for the cards that can sit by our stations. I wanted to make it a little nicer for us, since we're such a great team."
          T3 - "Come on now, we've got a job to do!"
          ~~~~~~
          Announcement 1 - "Hello, quidditch fans, and welcome to the very first game of the 2060-61 season! I'm joined here in the booth by Áedán MacInnes and Jules Delacroix, and of course, I'm Tàmhas Ghobhainn. Today, we'll watch the Gryffindors, led by Skyla Byrnes and Zack Knapp, face off against the Ravenclaws, captained by Syd Barrett and Linsey Grey-Cavendish. I'm sure it'll be a fantastic game. And here goes Professor Liu to begin the event."

Announcement 2 - "We start off with a showdown between First Year Naomi Barlow and Second Year Roxanne Archer, both new to the starting line. Naomi takes the toss up, starting Ravenclaw with possession. And immediately in goes Gryffindor's Vice Captain Zack Knapp, targeting an early bludger at Naomi. Apparently he's not keen on that start. His sister, Yarrick Knapp of Ravenclaw leads the charge to try and defend her teammate, as does Vice Captain Linsey Grey-Cavendish. Unfortunately both fail, and Naomi takes a hit there. It looks like during the kerfuffle, Roxanne Archer managed a steal, somehow avoiding a hit in the fray. And it's hard to tell if Gryffindor Captain Skyla Byrnes spotted, but she seems awful determined over there. Though I can't see the snitch, so I couldn't tell!

Announcement 3 - "Linsey and Yarrick both try for a swing, but can't seem to land their hits. Looks like Zack did the same. And there goes Naomi once more, taking that quaffle right back from Roxanne, putting possession back to the Eagles. What's going to happen next? It's certainly anyone's game at this point.

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ ʙɪɢ ᴀɴᴅ ʟᴏᴜᴅ, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I ᴛᴏᴜᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs
          Wᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ, ᴡᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏ-ᴏʜ
          I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ. Wᴇ ᴅᴀɴᴄᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ʙᴀᴄᴋ, ᴡʜᴏᴀ I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ɢɪᴠᴇ ɪᴛ ᴜᴘ, ɴᴏ
          Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          I ʜᴏᴡʟᴇᴅ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ғʀɪᴇɴᴅs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴜɴ ᴄᴀᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀsʜɪɴɢ ɪɴ
          Bᴜᴛ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏssɪʙɪʟɪᴛɪᴇs, ɴᴏ ʟɪᴍɪᴛs, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴇᴘɪᴘʜᴀɴɪᴇs
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2023 9:50 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Ravenclaw v Gryffindor - Game 1

Tàm was excited for the game, especially as chaos ramped up. He cleared his throat, then continued on with the announcing. "'N' 'ere we continue. Nic Hayward-Ye tried tae skelp Naomi, bit Yarrick Knapp managed tae defend her teammate. Yarrick fired back, sending a bludger directly at Captain Kkyla Byrnes... Och, that keeked loupin. 'n' ye kin see it, folks. She's hurting ill oan that richt side..." He cringed softly, imagining how much that must hurt... and for her to continue? Tàm knew he'd never be able to keep playing after a hit like that.

"Roxanne Archer stole fae Naomi, putting Gryffindor back in charge. Lewis Abrams tried tae steal, bit instead teuk a skelp tae th' shoulder fae Zack Knapp. Anither loupin shift, 'n' he's definitely hurting. Seemed tae be his opposite haun, though. 'n' Roxie 'ere mak's it tae th' goal, whaur newcomer Noreen Vann wull hae tae defend. Roxie sweeps it bygane, putting Gryffindor oan th' scoreboard, ten tae hee-haw." He flipped the card on the little scoreboard in the booth, watching as it changed on the big board outside. Magic was so cool.

"It looks lik' Syd Barrett, Ravenclaw Captain, spotted 'ere, bit kin he catch up tae Skyla Byrnes? Noreen Vann passes tae Everly Levy, anither newcomer this year. Charlotte Overton quickly swipes th' quaffle awa', though... Bit nae fur lang. Everly wants that baw back. 'n' Charlotte... Everly... Wow. A' this while Syd Barrett 'n' Skyla Byrnes seem tae duke it oot. Neither seem tae come victorious, 'n' ah think tis in pairt fur o' that injury o' Skyla's. It looks lik' she's struggling tae reach oot." Tàm winced again, hoping no one was in too much pain out there.

"Gryffindor Beater Nic steals aim at Syd, however, he missed. 'twas claise, though. Linsey aimed at Skyla, bit thir's Nic tae save his captain. Nic redirected richt back tae Linsey, wha ainlie managed tae save herself. That wis an impressive shift, Lassy Linsey. Everly stole th' quaffle back, 'n' Zack seeked tae mak' an example. Yarrick failed tae protect fae her brother's swing, 'n' Everly steals that bludger tae her shank. Ouch! Meanwhile, th' Seekers ur back at it, baith fightin' tae git that snitch. Och hauld yer horses... Hing oan... We micht... Aye! we hae a win!"

He heard the shout, followed by Professor Liu's sharp whistle. He clapped as well, then finished up the announcements. "Efter a hard-fought battle, Skyla Byrnes o' Gryffindor manages tae catch th' snitch. She 'n' Syd seem tae congratulate th' ither 'ere, 'n' baith weel deserve it. That wis an braw gam. We finish oor foremaist match o' this seezin wi' Gryffindor at yin hundred 'n' sixty points, 'n' thay didnae let Ravenclaw git a single point. Oor neist gam wull see Slytherin facing aff against Hufflepuff, 'n' that'll be richt 'ere. Ah cannae wait tae watch th' match. See ye 'ere, sports fans!"

Tàm sighed softly, then set about tidying up the booth. Once done, he headed down, ready to get his foot back on the ground. Also... maybe to get lunch. It was that time, of course.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Ravenclaw/Gryffindor Game, from here to Game End}}

Tamslations Below:
          {{Announcement 1 - "And here we continue. Nic Hayward-Ye tried to hit Naomi, but Yarrick Knapp managed to defend her teammate. Yarrick fired back, sending a bludger directly at Captain Skyla Byrnes... Oh, that looked painful. And you can see it, folks. She's hurting bad on that right side..."

Announcement 2 - "Roxanne Archer stole from Naomi, putting Gryffindor back in charge. Lewis Abrams tried to steal, but instead took a hit to the shoulder from Zack Knapp. Another painful move, and he's definitely hurting. Seemed to be his opposite hand, though. And Roxie here makes it to the goal, where newcomer Noreen Vann will have to defend. Roxie sweeps it past, putting Gryffindor on the scoreboard, ten to nothing."

Announcement 3 - "It looks like Syd Barrett, Ravenclaw Captain, spotted here, but can he catch up to Skyla Byrnes? Noreen Vann passes to Everly Levy, another newcomer this year. Charlotte Overton quickly swipes the Quaffle away, though... but not for long. Everly wants that ball back. And Charlotte... Everly... wow. All this while Syd Barrett and Skyla Byrnes seem to duke it out. Neither seem to come victorious, and I think it's in part because of that injury of Skyla's. It looks like she's struggling to reach out."

Announcement 4 - "Gryffindor Beater Nic takes aim at Syd, however, he missed. It was close, though. Linsey aimed at Skyla, but there's Nic to save his Captain. Nic redirected right back to Linsey, who only managed to save herself. That was an impressive move, Miss Linsey. Everly stole the quaffle back, and Zack seeked to make an example. Yarrick failed to protect from her brother's swing, and Everly takes that bludger to her leg. Ouch! Meanwhile, the seekers are back at it, both fighting to get that snitch. Oh wait... Hang on... we might... Yes! We have a victory!"

Announcement 5 - "After a hard-fought battle, Skyla Byrnes of Gryffindor manages to catch the snitch. She and Syd seem to congratulate the other here, and both well deserve it. That was an excellent game. We finish our first match of this season with Gryffindor at one hundred and sixty points, and they didn't let Ravenclaw get a single point. Our next game will see Slytherin facing off against Hufflepuff, and that'll be right here. I can't wait to watch the match. See you here, sports fans!"

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 04, 2023 1:18 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff - Game 2

Tàm was excited about today's match. His own house was facing off against Áedán & Erikk's, though neither were playing this year. Erikk had gotten in trouble for something not his fault, and Áedán quit in solidarity. Today, he had a new announcer to train, and couldn't wait. "Okay, Nic, fàilte intae th' booth. Tis set up tae be a guid gam. Áedán is aff oan an adventure, 'n' jules hud some hings tae dae. Bit dinna fash yirsel, ye 'n' ah kin dae this easy peasy. Sae here's howfur ye wirk th' equipment..." He did a quick demo, then set up the Slytherin and Hufflepuff team cards. Within a moment, the game was set to start. "Duin? 'ere we gang!"

He flipped on the mic, then set to work. "Guid efternoon, quidditch fans! Tis me, Tàmhas Ghobhainn 'ere in th' booth, joined th'day by oor freish announcer, Nic Heyward-Ye o' Gryffindor. We've git a stoatin gam aboot tae stairt, wi' oor Slytherins 'n' Hufflepuffs taking tae th' field. 'n' 'ere comes Professor Liu tae stairt hings up." He watched everyone take to the air, then let the professor do her announcements. "Gaun fur th' toss-up, we've git Slytherin Captain Karah Thomas facing aff against rookie Hufflepuff Bieito Escoffier. 'n' Bieito steals th' baw! Immediately, Hufflepuff Beater Flick Winchester steals aim at th' Slytherin Captain. Looks lik' baith Slytherin Beaters missed thair defense. Ouch, a loupin skelp. " Tàm grinned, wanting to see what would happen next.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game, from start to here}}

Tamslations Below:
          {{T1 - "Okay, Nic, welcome into the booth. It's set up to be a good game. Áedán is off on an adventure, and Jules had some things to do. But don't worry, you and I can do this easy peasy. So here's how you work the equipment..."

T2 - "Ready? Here we go!"

{{Announcement 1 - "Good afternoon, quidditch fans! It's me, Tàmhas Ghobhainn here in the booth, joined today by our new announcer, Nic Heyward-Ye of Gryffindor. We've got a great game about to start, with our Slytherins and Hufflepuffs taking to the field. And here comes Professor Liu to start things up."

Announcement 2 - "Going for the toss-up, we've got Slytherin Captain Karah Thomas facing off against rookie Hufflepuff Bieito Escoffier. And Bieito takes the ball! Immediately, Hufflepuff Beater Flick Winchester takes aim at the Slytherin captain. Looks like both Slytherin beaters missed their defense. Ouch, a painful hit."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Mon Nov 06, 2023 3:28 pm
User Image
✵ Nic ✵ Nicholas Hue Hayward-Ye ✵
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx(Gryffindor Third Year) (Half-blood-part-nymph) (Herbology Club) (Gryffindor Quidditch Team Beater)
Time: 2060-2061
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

“You got to admit, Tàm, that was a Hell of a good hit from Flick,” Nic joked to Tàm happily taking his place as an announcer, “I’ll have to keep her aim in mind when Gryffindor goes against the ‘Puffs. But keep an eye on those Chasers! Karah, even with that hit got the quaffle from Bieito. Guess you don’t need your ankle to fly and steal…”

“Flick is aiming again! Csuri better look out…” Nic warned before he said with a grin, “Good news for Slytherin, their rookie Kasamir defends! Keep an eye on Nora Dashwood, not that she doesn’t already have eyes on her. Looks like she has her eye on something, is that the snitch?”

Nic shifted his attention back to the chasers, “Back to the chasers, Bieito steals the quaffle back from Karah… Oh! That didn’t last long. Karah is back with the quaffle. Flick aims at Kasamir, but that’s a miss. Karah is at the goals! Karah aims, is Ben Olson going to block in time?"

“Don’t forget the ever important seekers. Veteran Nora Dashwood is up against rookie Csuri Narain. Will experience or fresh faced determination win this? Ooh… looks like the snitch is too slippery for Nora. How does Csuri fair? Not any better. Nora’s on the tail of the snitch again! Will this be a Hufflepuff win? Better keep a sharp eye out and see!”

“Oh! Too bad. Two tries and back to the search for Nora. But looks like Csuri and now Nora catches sight of something. Hope you lot brought extra hot cocoa and extra warm cloaks because we’re looking like it is going to be a long game as Csuri missed twice too! She has spotted again… that’s something,” Nic admitted. He was glad he bundled for the chilly wind. It would look like with the seekers’ current lucks they were in for a very long game. A long game could be fun, though.

“Well looks like no luck for Csuri either time," Nic said with a dramatic sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game, from here to here}}
                                                {OoC: }
                                                Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 07, 2023 10:20 am
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Nic
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Slytherin v Hufflepuff - Game 2

Tàm was very happy when Nic took his turn at announcing. "Aye indeed, Nic, that wis an braw skelp. Ye'll hae tae watch yer butt whin it comes tae gam time against her. They Knapps hae tae be training in bairnskip fur a' o' thaim tae be sae skilled." He laughed at his own words as Nic kept up the announcing. Tàm poured a couple mugs of cocoa from his trusty thermos, handing one over to Nic. As he said, it was gonna be a long day.

"They Chasers bolted a quick line ower tae th' goals thare, 'n' senior Karah Thomas pat in a guid thro', bit Ben Olson managed tae catch, juist in th' nuck o' time. Ben passes ower tae his brother, Vice Captain Mason Olson, 'n' Hufflepuff begins thair possession a' ower again. Kin thay keep it safe fae th' Slytherins?" He replied to Nic, who switched over to the Seekers, who indeed seemed in a race for catching the snitch. "Aye indeed, they're baith daein' thair best, bit jimmy, th' snitch is playing games th'day. Muckle lik' it did in th' lest gam. Here's hoping yin o' thaim is fleet enough tae catch. 'n' it looks lik' richt as ah speak, hufflepuff's captain, nora dashwood, comes awa' wi' th' snitch."

He sipped his cocoa, as Professor Liu tooted her whistle, then finished up the announcements. "That wis a weel faught gam atween hufflepuff 'n' slytherin. Unfortunately, na points wur scored fae th' chasers th'day, sae we finished oot at 150 - 000 hufflepuff. A' in a', a pure dead brilliant gam. 'n' honestly, a'm impressed wi' th' lineups. A rookie seeker fae slytherin, bit she managed tae haud her ain against yin o' th' best in th' schuil. Ah cannae wait tae see th' neist few games. Ah pure wantae ken th' standings this year, nic. Tis gonnae be a stoatin year." He grinned over at his new announcing buddy, and clinked their mugs. He knew they'd have to wait a few minutes as people filed out of the stands. Which was fine, it was windy enough that he might just blow away on the breeze.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Slytherin Game, from here to game end}}

Tamslations Below:
          {{Announcement 1 - "Yes indeed, Nic, that was an excellent hit. You'll have to watch your butt when it comes to game time against her. Those Knapps have to be training in childhood for all of them to be so skilled."

Announcement 2 - "Those chasers ran a quick line over to the goals there, and Senior Karah Thomas put in a good through, but Ben Olson managed to catch, just in the nick of time. Ben passes over to his brother, Vice Captain Mason Olson, and Hufflepuff begins their possession all over again. Can they keep it safe from the Slytherins?"

Announcement 3 - "Yes indeed, they're both doing their best, but man, the snitch is playing games today. Much like it did in the last game. Here's hoping one of them is fast enough to catch. And it looks like right as I speak, Hufflepuff's Captain, Nora Dashwood, comes away with the snitch."

Announcement 4 - "That was a well faught game between Hufflepuff and Slytherin. Unfortunately, no points were scored from the Chasers today, so we finished out at 150 - 000 Hufflepuff. All in all, a fantastic game. And honestly, I'm impressed with the lineups. A rookie seeker from Slytherin, but she managed to hold her own against one of the best in the school. I can't wait to see the next few games. I really want to know the standings this year, Nic. It's gonna be a great year."

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

PostPosted: Sun Nov 12, 2023 10:05 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Snowmen?
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Gryffindor v Hufflepuff - Game 3
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? That was mercifully fast!

Tàm really, really wished he didn't have to trek through the snow. It was negative a billion degrees, and the snow would make his trip extra awful. He ate breakfast super fast, since it'd take him thrice as long as the players to get to his destination. He ended up being rescued halfway to the pitch by Professor Liu, who was kind enough to help him the rest of the way and up the slippery stairs to the announcing booth. Once there, he pulled several pre-warmed blankets from his bag and began to build up a little nest. Once his entire body was wrapped in blankets, with just his eyes peeking out, Tàm slipped one hand out to bring his thermos into the pile. He scooted over to the mic and finished wrapping up.

He hugged the thermos as he watched the players mosey to the pitch. They'd been smart enough to clear out some of the snow... but the students following behind still had to endure the slippery steps. As Professor Liu set up, Tàm did the same. "G-g-guid mornin' tae th' few o' us brave... Or s-silly enough tae come oot 'ere tae watch th' gam. Tis oor lest gam afore winter holidays, 'n' we've git a guid matchup. Hufflepuff, headed by N-Nora Dashwood 'n' Mason Olson versus Gryffindor, led up by Sk-Skyla Byrnes 'n' Zack Knapp. Professor Liu is getting thaim duin." He took a sip of boiling hot cocoa straight from the thermos, hissing softly when it inevitably burnt his tongue.

"Fur th' toss up, tis Roxanne Archer o' Gryffindor versus Bieito Escoffier o' Hufflepuff. 'N' Roxanne steals th' quaffle, starting th' gam in Gryffindor's possession. It looks lik' oor beaters ur awready gaun, bit jimmy, th' snow's making it solid tae skelp they hings tae aim fur. Ah... Think Skyla Byrnes haes spotted, bit ah cannae see th' snitch fae wey ower 'ere." He took another sip with a crinkled nose, before taking a second to blow gently on the cocoa. He cleared his slightly-burnt throat, then continued. "Bieito steals fae Roxanne, takin wae me Hufflepuff back intae th' gam. Mah announcer buddy, Nic Hayward-Ye swings 'n' hits his-sel in th' thigh. It keeked loupin. Flick Winchester aimed ower at Roxie, bit wis deflected by Vice Captain, Zack Knapp. Zack deflected tae aim ower at Captain Nora Dashwood. It doesn't skelp her though, fur flick fights back 'n' deflected ower tae Narine Pritchard, wha managed tae steal th' quaffle. Zack defends against Flick wance mair, aiming at Bieito, wha steals th' skelp intae his shoulder. Ouch! 'N' thir's th' whistle. Th' snitch wis caught by Gryffindor's Captain, Skyla Byrnes. Let's pack up 'n' mak' oor wey back intae th' castle 'n' fin' a fireplace tae sit aroond. Weel dain Gryffindor, fur clenching th' win 150-000.

" "

{{Announcing for the 2059-60 Hufflepuff/Gryffindor Game, from Start to Finish}}
          {{Wearing :: Comfy Casual + Slytherin Scarf he definitely didn't steal...}}

Tamslations Below:
          {{Announcement 1 - "Good morning to the few of us brave... or silly enough to come out here to watch the game. It's our last game before winter holidays, and we've got a good matchup. Hufflepuff, headed by Nora Dashwood and Mason Olson versus Gryffindor, led up by Skyla Byrnes and Zack Knapp. Professor Liu is getting them ready.

Announcement 2 - "For the toss up, it's Roxanne Archer of Gryffindor versus Bieito Escoffier of Hufflepuff. And Roxanne takes the quaffle, starting the game in Gryffindor's possession. It looks like our beaters are already going, but man, the snow's making it hard to hit those targets. I... think Skyla Byrnes has spotted, but I can't see the snitch from way over here.

Announcement 3 - "Bieito steals from Roxanne, bringing Hufflepuff back into the game. My announcer buddy, Nic Hayward-Ye swings and hits himself in the thigh. It looked painful. Flick Winchester aimed over at Roxie, but was deflected by Vice Captain Zack Knapp. Zack deflected to aim over at Captain Nora Dashwood. It doesn't hit her though, because Flick fights back and deflected over to Narine Pritchard, who managed to steal the quaffle. Zack defends against Flick once more, aiming at Bieito, who takes the hit into his shoulder. Ouch! And there's the whistle. The snitch was caught by Gryffindor's Captain, Skyla Byrnes. Let's pack up and make our way back into the castle and find a fireplace to sit around. Good job Gryffindor, for clenching the win 150-000.

Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán

Pʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ
          Jᴜsᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 02, 2023 10:45 am
User ImageUser Image
xx❅ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Announcer's Booth
xxx❅ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Professor Clarke, the infinite dark cloud of sadness
xxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Trying to work
xxxxx❅ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? Why am I even here?

The day was gray and drizzly, but at least the heavy snow had gone. He hadn't wanted to eat breakfast, so instead he donned a comfy shirt and one of Aedan's jackets, then trudged through the mud to the Quidditch Pitch. Somewhere behind him was a frustrated sort of sound, probably as the already ill from winter grass was withering in a perfect trail behind him. Tàmhas let out a sigh, tears sitting on his lashes. Since he'd gotten back to school, people were treating him vastly different. He also had issue of having been temporarily banned from the greenhouses in order to protect all the plants. It made sense though, since he couldn't really regulate his nymphic magic yet.

Starting up the stairs, Tàm went to the announcer's booth. He was here only out of obligation, but even then, he felt strange and upset. Today would see Slytherin playing, and even though Áedán had quit, it was still his team. As he thought about all the fun he had both watching and working with Áedán up here, the tears began to fall once more. A sob ripped through his small form, and he couldn't contain the upset. "Oh, oh dear Tàmhas! Oh, you don't have to be here today, lamb. No one is going to be upset about taking a bit of time to recover. May I offer a hug?" Professor Clarke had gotten there to monitor the Announcers as normal, but finding one of them in distress made her step in.

Luckily for her, Tàmhas was always a kind person, and he quite liked hugs. It took no time at all before the boy was stepped close enough for a hug. Professor Clarke gave him a squeeze before letting him step back. She then pulled out a warm, handmade quilt from her bag and wrapped it around the teen. After all, he always seemed to have a blanket while in the booth. He plopped down in one of the chairs, curling up in the quilt as his deep green eyes stared rather blankly over the pitch. He also noticed Professor Azalea following his path, bringing life back to the grass that Tàm had accidentally wilted.

{{Wearing :: Warm Gear}}
          Tàmhas - #43B3AE & Áedán
          mc2

TrickBlues

Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴘʟᴀʏ ɪᴛ ᴊᴜsᴛ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ... As ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀsᴏɴs ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ʜᴏᴡ I ᴜsᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ
          Nᴏᴡ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ, I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴠᴇɴ sᴛᴀʀᴛ... I ɢᴏᴛ ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʟᴇғᴛ, ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍᴘᴛʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ
          I'ᴍ ᴀ sᴏʟᴅɪᴇʀ, ᴡᴏᴜɴᴅᴇᴅ sᴏ I ᴍᴜsᴛ ɢɪᴠᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ғɪɢʜᴛ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴍᴇ,
          Lᴇᴀᴅ ᴍᴇ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴏʀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ʟʏɪɴɢ ʜᴇʀᴇ
          Sᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜɢʟᴇ ɴᴏᴡ, ᴛᴇʟʟ ᴛʜᴇᴍ I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴀ ʀᴏᴀᴅ I ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴅs ᴛᴏ ᴀɴʏᴡʜᴇʀᴇ
          Wɪᴛʜᴏᴜᴛ ᴀ ʟɪɢʜᴛ, I ғᴇᴀʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ I ᴡɪʟʟ sᴛᴜᴍʙʟᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ... Lᴀʏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ
          Tʜᴇɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴏɴ ʜɪɢʜ, sᴏᴍᴇᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅɪsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ... Tʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴀ ᴠᴏɪᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟs, "Rᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ"
          Iғ ʏᴏᴜ ʟᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟғ, ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ sᴏᴏɴ ᴡɪʟʟ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ... Sᴏ ʙᴇ sᴛʀᴏɴɢ ᴛᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ, ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴡʜᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff