• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2023 3:40 pm
word : 2,276

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2023 3:38 pm
Chapter 14: His honor

Captain Black Sam, Natuna had also followed her to the stormborn. Their bonds from the pirate pride came in with them, and was able to tighten, they would always be pirates- just now pirates of the storm. When they raided- they raided together but Gaea didn't like staying behind anymore. She would come to find Rahman and maybe they would stay but all in all, Gaea wanted to stay around her mate and when they made it official- they had a grand party with their crew. This time, when she came back from her date with Rahman, she held her head lower than usual and Rahman was walking alongside of her with a look of concern.

Samous cheered, "AH- our favorite dragon has returned!"

Tuna looked at Black Sam and shook his head.

"Aye! What's ta matta with yea?"

Rahman shook his head.

"The dragon's father has fallen." Rahman rose his head. "There will be a funeral."

"The red-maned brown dragon..." Samous said... looking down and then over to Gaea- " 'Mate- Sorry for your loss..."

Tuna rubbed his arm. "How did he pass away."

"I don't know. But neither do I care-" Gaea retorted. "Don't be sorry- I don't care if he missed 'ma..."

"Gaea... brown dragon. You know the Red maned dragon love 'ya. I mean I can remember so many times 'ya almost died in ye raids- and he protected ya. Or your kin. Yea- a clumpsy pirate but a strong spirit just like a good pirate be." Samous recalled and sat down, his tail tapping again and again to think of all the times and remanence on the memories of their pirate days. The raiding was similar. Just plundering. He turned to Tuna. "Ya be the last before Kowa then? The black dragon? Red mane just like his pa?"

Tuna shook his head.
"Kohaku..... was never a pirate." He lowered his eyes. "If the sea can kill 'ye then you are not a pirate."

Gaea turned to Tuna, her ears turned. "What did you say?"

Tuna reiterated. "I saw your pa jump in to the ocean. I thought he was off savin' someone. I didn't turn back to see."

"Wait- he drowned!?"

Tuna shrugged heavily and shook his head. "If he did die that way- then he be no pirate."

The brown dragon lion gave out a roar and threw herself on to Tuna!

Rahman went to tackle them both down but Black Sam's body went in his way and halted him.

Gaea grabbed a mouth full of mane and threw him down and because now she started to gain the weight that Rahman thought was ample to be a successful Reaver- so she got to throw around her weight and her skill of pulling others over her and down- one of her signature moves and slapped Tuna's face- piercing his skin across his face with her talons.

"YOU ARE NO CREW MATE OF MINE!" She yelled out.

Samous roared as well.

"YOU HATE HIM TOO! YOU KNOW HE BE NO PIRATE! HE GIVE US ALL A BAD NAME!"

"YOU ARE NO PIRATE NEITHER! YOUR CREW IS YOUR LIFE! WE ARE FAMILY!"

"HE WAS NEVER A CREWMATE IF HE WAS NO PIRATE!"

'YES HE WAS!" Slapping him across the face again! "HE HAS MORE HONOR THAN YOU EVER WILL!"

The thing about Gaea, she could make fun of her close ones- but not someone else. Not ANYONE ELSE!

She continued to bat him down with slashes and more and until she was ready to call it quits and even then Black Sam rose above them both. As the same height as Rahman except Rahman stood far behind now. It was between the Pirate-Vikings. Yet when it comes to his mate- he was anxious but still, he hung back and waited for them to resolve their problems but it was his father-in-law. Only if he could've met him. Maybe he could understand Gaea better but he knew from her constant talking of him that she didn't absolutely hate him. She wouldn't start a fight with her own crewmate if she hated him. Yet she spoke so harshly to her uncle. He hadn't even thought of how he may take it because she was the one whom had to carry the weight, until he came along and held it up with her.

"A life for a life." Black Sam howled.

Tuna shook his mane off and pushed her off finally.
"I won't die easily."

"I won't kill you- " Her teeth pulled at his skin and cut through his shoulder and left a nasty wound. "No a swift death from me won't make you learn your lesson. No,... no. You will live with the guilt of killing off one of your crewmates. You WILL come to his funeral and you will tell my family that you LET him die under your watch. See if my family has more sympathy than I. We'll have to see."

Gaea's eyes were so sharp and dark that it could swallow you whole. The pain and anger she felt... made her roar out. Even Rahman noted how deep it sounded and looked away. He too was seething with anger.

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:22 pm
Chapter 15: Consequences

After Gaea and Rahman left, Tuna went to stand up- and Samous pushed him back to the ground.

"You were my second..." The captain was not at all happy, no he wanted revenge for loyalty that was lost. He was there with Tuna and he didn't see Kohaku. If he did- he would have done everything in his power to bring him down and out of water. For him, what Tuna had done would might as well be murder.

"What was going on through your head!? Have I taught you nothing!" He slapped the Sh*t out of Tuna and grabbed and threw to the ground again.

"You brought shame on this crew.... and for that. A life for a life..." He pointed at the direction Gaea went. "If it wasn't for her, I would kill you myself. Loyalty is the only thing I had ever asked of you! Loyalty to the crew- the pride- and what made you think- watching a crewmate commit suicide was alright?! You knew his children! His wife! RIME!"

Tuna stayed down.

"You began to favor him."

"It was out of jealousy!?" Samous roared and headbutted him. Then threw his head back. "You let someone die because you were jealous... you should be ashamed." He snarled. "You will no longer go plundering with us. You are no longer my 'crew'. It is a marvel that I let you keep your life."

"Please- no -no this pride- you- you are my everything! Please- don't kick me out- don't shun me!"

"You brought this upon yourself!"

"Samous!"

Sam turned back and roared- in Tuna's face, "Never utter my name again!"

Nothing really hurt Tuna, he was a laid back lad and most of the time didn't care about things like others did. He cared about who he spent his time with and that was Samous. He loved him in silence, and although he didn't feel guilty of letting Kohaku take his own life, he felt the pain of hearing the only one he really did care about- push him away.

It felt like his heart was being tore out. Getting up and trying to scramble to his feet in order to throw himself in forgiveness at Samous's feet but he would not hear of it now... Seeing Captain Black Sam walk away was the hardest thing he had come to see.

----

Rahman followed Gaea to the edge of the rocky wall where the waves crashed on to its wake. Not even a few months ago- this was near impossible to do. The gods war above them made the ground and rock crumble from the waves. He didn't know whether or not to speak up. Gaea was flooded with emotions. Whether it was the sadness of hearing the news of her father, or the fact that her own crewmate watched it happen and did nothing to stop it. The same crewmate that said he would watch her back always. Looking down at the waves crashing.

"Bring yourself off the ledge, mate..." Rahman sounded as if pleading.

"He didn't think that maybe his kids were out there.. That he left them once, that why would he leave them again. This time.. This time..." Tears rolled down her face as she turned and ran to Rahman's chest and buried her face in his mane.

"I hate him! I hate Tuna more!"

Rahman sat then brought his arms around his mate and held her.

"But he tried and I guess if that was what mother thought to forgive him. Then like her... I will honor him, like my mother did and give his family a chance..."

"You don't have to.. I'm just suggesting it. I couldn't help but want to stay by your side through all this. It seems more like a family and crew thing than a mate thing but I don't want to leave you alone. You are not alone. You will always have me... and that's why I want to go with you."

"Seems like my uncle got to you..."

"I think it's because he looks like you."

"PFFT!" Pushing him and then nudging him and moved him over before heading to their den. Once there- she couldn't settle in and paced a lot and when she finally got down- all she could do was think about so many things and deal with so many emotions that she curled up in a ball and covered her head snarling and crying all night..

Rahman wasn't at all impressed by the way Gaea left. In fact he was so upset that Tuna was standing and alive, because all in all. Her hurt, didn't matter to Tuna and for that, he was no raid-mate. He couldn't believe that he let her go out to raids with them, and she was in his care so many times and at any minute if this numb-skull thought that she wasn't 'enough' of a crewmate, he would see her die!? His claws stayed out and ready to lash out. His own family is who he would go with raids with, and friends he had made but he 'couldn't' question their loyalty to him. That would mean death. To not just him but all of them. He couldn't look her in the face since they came back to the dens, and even moreso when she spoke. It was like she was on a different island than he were- and her words couldn't reach his ears. He snarled and paced back and forth.

He would have killed him.

When they went to their bedding, of stones and furs, which he said nothing, and Gaea noticed how off Rahman was and instead of trying to talk and make it all about her, she simply stayed in silence. Curling up against him and putting her chin over his paw, ears back. Laying down for Rahman felt like torture and nudged her. "I'm gunna go for a walk. I want to hear the water." He finally broke his silence.

She gave him a nod and watched him leave. Knowing he wasn't ok, but she also knew she wasn't ok neither and both of them had different ways to deal with it and after the year they went through almost inseperable except for raids. They learned the healthier habits of a relationship. It was ok to be mad- or sad or not ok. Pretending like its ok and sleeping with that fake imagine in one's head.. Tended to make things worse. Taking a few hours and reconvening would be better for both of them. She had time to cry it out- and he, well he went out of the boundaries and went hunting. He needed to kill something- someone. A prey beast so they could eat would be productive. That was until Tuna was standing at the edge of the bourder.

"Better not run from this."

He remarked.

Tuna turned around, in tears and swelled up anger in his chest that made his voice sound deeper and raspier. "I couldn't even if I tried. Black Sam will find me."

"I could kill you and no one would think the wiser but wasting energy like that, you are not worth that. You are worth less than the ground I walk on."

"You may not think much of us pirate-vikings but we have unqiue abilities that are special to our pride. One of them is swimming. Think about it. Even if I had stopped him. I would drown because of how heavy he was. He'd drag us both down."

"You try- you teach- you do SOMETHING! You could have done anything except walk away! Don't defend your cowardice!"

He wanted to be strong for Gaea but he wasn't. In front of her, he could control himself but outside of that, he wanted to drag any impulse he had and tackle this pirate viking to death. That's when he shook his head and ran off to find the game and herd of them. If he were to stay around Tuna any longer. He'd kill him. With no more hesitation. That would mean he would need to bend to Tuna's family and even have his life taken if he did so. He couldn't leave Gaea alone, so he opted to not murder a fellow lion and instead quickly found the herd and off to prepare his hunt.

Gaea was exhausted and when she cried it sound, she passed out rather quickly.

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games