Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Breeding Thickets
👻October's Twisted Singles Pony Breeding Mixer 🎃 Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

People Counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 41 ]
Total Votes : 41

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:38 pm
... October's Twisted Singles Pony Breeding Mixer ...

Starts: October 1st @ 12:01 AM EST (Just after Midnight!)
Cert requests must be made before: the end of Friday, September 30th, 2022
Ends: Monday, October 3rd @ 11:59 AM EST (before Noon)

... Slots ...

Half-CC
The colorist will roll one from the full list. They can either manually pick a pony from that person's singles list or roll one. Then they will CC a mate. Colorists will do their best to adhere to the pony's gender, species preference and cousins, but there is no guarantee.
Unedited: Odet - 2
Minor: xo maho - 1
Heavy: Moxx - 1

Purely CC
The colorist will manually pick a couple. They should pay attention to the pony's gender, species and cousin preference whenever possible. If there is not an unmatched pony of the same species or opposite gender left a spirit breeding is the only option. So still no guarantee gender, species and cousin preferences will be fallowed but we will do our best.
Unedited: Unknown
Minor: xo maho - 1
Heavy: Moxx - 1

... What is this Exactly? ...

The spirits have thrown a party and are looking to cause some mischief. To stay on the spirits good side please make sure and post no more then TEN singles. The colorists, with the help of the spirits, will pick pairs from the full list. Be warned the spirits might perform spirit breedings and some of the offspring might be born twisted. Enter this party at your own risk, sometimes the spirits can be secretive and naughty.

Life is catching up with me and I will be coloring slowly. It might be a month or it might be six. Please keep that in mind when entering!

... Rules ...

• Please quote me for all questions and concerns in the Ask-the-Staff section of discord or in your post here -- This way others can see your question and my answer. I often get 5 messages all with the same question or comment. Pm's, quotes and other messages will not be responded to outside this manor, even for friends.
•
Seasonal Twists -- Saying yes doesn't guarantee things will come out twisted but it is the only way to give it a chance.
• Post certed Soq -- I like seeing the Pony without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image). If your Soq hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request.
Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
• Names! -- Please provide full names for both the Soqs entered and their owners
• Header! -- Read the top of the form and copy and paste any necessary headers (poly group, LL counter, good for all couples twist form)
• Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly. If I manage to spot something wrong I will point it out and you can edit your post.
•
Editing forms/posts -- I will not be making the list until these close, so please edit your post up till I lock the thread. I prefer not to have posts voided and new posts made; this makes more work for me and that's usually where I mess things up. So make it easy on me and edit to your hearts content.
• Mistakes? -- If you need to fix something (be it by my request or your own) feel free to edit your post till I lock the thread! Once the thread is locked for list making you will be unable to edit. This may be right after it closes or a few hours later, so long as it's not locked edit away. All posts must be time stamped before the cut off time.
• Be Nice! -- It's my favorite rule after all.
• Pay what you want slots. No pay is necessary.
•
Please only create one post -- Each person can post up to TEN ponies in their post. Both genders should be in the same post!
• • • Spirit Breedings -- Singles might be paired with the same gender or different species.
• • • Breeding Preference -- While colorists will try to respect the pony's choice on gender and species if the spirits (dice) are involved there is no guarantee.
• • • One Ticket -- Everyone gets one ticket but it can be rolled twice if you haven't won one this month.
•
You may only win two Soq breedings per month total -- (CC or raffled breeding slots. Bribes do not count). If someone wins a breeding raffle slot, then they may only be rolled once during these slots.

REMINDERS ...

Please make sure and read through the Pony breeding information thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

CO-OWNERSHIP
If one of the co-owners of a Soq in a pairing is NOT getting baskets from the breeding, please put the co-ownership agreement link in the form in the appropriate place and say who does or does not have breeding rights. We will assume that any pairing submitted without a form counts the breeding toward ALL co-owners. If it's not in the co-ownership agreement, the co-owner forfeiting will need to post here saying as much.

Remember guys, if an owner has no rights to this breeding it MEANS NO RIGHTS. Aka, you cannot gift nor co-own a basket with the person with no rights.

... Odet's Samples ...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Newest ... (These are all unedited) ... Oldest

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 6:53 pm
... Forms ...
PLEASE NOTE: Unlike past Soquili mixers, both genders will go on one list within a single post.
Everyone who enters will get one ticket and you can win twice with the same ticket if you haven't won one for the month.

... Genders ...
Please put one of these codes at the top of each singles form. This lets us know their gender and gender preference right off. There is no guarantee the spirits (dice) wont ignore this.

For Girls
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#FF00CC]Creepy Ladies[/color] [color=red]O[/color][color=#FF5733]p[/color][color=#FFC300]e[/color][color=green]n[/color] [color=blue]t[/color][color=purple]o[/color] [color=#FF00CC]ALL[/color] [color=#FFC300]L[/color][color=green]o[/color][color=blue]v[/color][color=purple]e[/color][color=#FF00CC]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#FF00CC]Creepy Ladies[/color] Looking for [color=#33CCCC]Sinister Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#FF00CC]Creepy Ladies[/color] [color=red]L[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FFC300]o[/color][color=green]k[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=purple]n[/color][color=#FF00CC]g[/color] [color=red]f[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FF5733]r[/color] [color=#FF00CC]Creepy Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

For Boys
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#33CCCC]Sinister Hunks[/color] [color=red]O[/color][color=#FF5733]p[/color][color=#FFC300]e[/color][color=green]n[/color] [color=blue]t[/color][color=purple]o[/color] [color=#33CCCC]ALL[/color] [color=#FFC300]L[/color][color=green]o[/color][color=blue]v[/color][color=purple]e[/color][color=#33CCCC]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#33CCCC]Sinister Hunks[/color] Looking for [color=#FF00CC]Creepy Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#33CCCC]Sinister Hunks[/color] [color=red]L[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FFC300]o[/color][color=green]k[/color][color=blue]i[/color][color=purple]n[/color][color=#FF00CC]g[/color] [color=red]f[/color][color=#FF5733]o[/color][color=#FF5733]r[/color] [color=#33CCCC]Sinister Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:17 pm
... Ticket Form ...

Please pay close attention to this form. It is a little different then normal. And again you should only have one post with both genders. Longer breeding form can be found here

[align=center][b][size=16][color=Orange]No One is More [/color][color=purple]TWISTED[/color][color=orange] then I![/color][/size][/b][/align][color=purple]
[b]Username:[/b]
[Place cool down form here if you're on pony breeding cool down for October]
[Place your twist forms here if using one for all your couples or delete this and place them near the top of each individual form.]

[spoiler][quote="Single 1"]
- Post Gender form here -
- Post Picky Single forms here -

[b]Name, image, and owner:[/b] (WRITE FULL PONY/OWNER NAME HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]Uncert[/url]

[b]Is Your Pony Rped?:[/b] [url=]Example[/url]
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to Connected Ponies:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

- Post Twists/picky mods/twins/mock forms here -[/quote]

[quote="Single 2"][/quote]

[quote="Single 3"][/quote]

[quote="Single 4"][/quote]

[quote="Single 5"][/quote]

[quote="Single 6"][/quote]

[quote="Single 7"][/quote]

[quote="Single 8"][/quote]

[quote="Single 9"][/quote]

[quote="Single 10"][/quote] [/spoiler]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:39 pm
... Mixer Breeding Restrictions ...

If a Soquili IS Open to Spirit Breedings where they can be paired with someone they cannot naturally breed with, Please use this form.

[color=green][size=18][b]I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today[/b][/size][/color]

If they are NOT Open to spirit breedings, Please use this form.

[color=blue][size=18][b] I'd rather do this biologically...[/b][/size][/color]

... Breed Restrictions ...

Some soquili are simply incompatible for normal breedings, and since we're letting people opt out of spirit breedings we still need to keep track of biological possibilities.

If your single falls in any of the categories, please specify which one. (Note that rules regarding Angeni x Shifter breedings have been updated. Please use the form for angenis only if they appear like a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni. To appear pure-blooded, the offspring must possess two full-sets of bird-like angeni wings without discernible hybridism with non-uni breeds. If your angeni is clearly a non-uni hybrid or halfbreed, you don't need to add the form.) If you're unclear on these restrictions, open the spoiler to find out more. Please use the form for Shifters if they are uncharmed.

• Usdias can only breed with other usdias, including nixies.
  • Nixies can breed with mini soquili and seathi.
  • Seathi can only breed with other seathi or nixies.
  • Mers can only breed with other mers or kelpis.
  • Kelpis can breed with full-sized soquili and mers.
  • Pure Angenis cannot breed with a Shifters, whether cursed or pure, unless they are charmed.
  • Uncharmed Shifters cannot breed with soquili that have the traits of a pure-blooded angeni or a uni-angeni.

[size=18][color=#0da571][b]Heeey baby, I'm a (Usdia/Nixie/Seathi/Mer/Kelpi/Angeni/Shifter, please specify), what's your sign?[/b][/color][/size]

... Picky Single (for Non Spirit Breedings) ...

Is your soquili particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? Feel free to use this modifier if so; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your soquili can still be paired with anyone. This form is taken into consideration only during CCs. If you are doing a Spirit Breeding, you CAN use it, but even CCing colorists may not listen as the spirits may like a pair you want. If it's not a risk you want to take, do not enter.

[size=18][color=red][b]Picky Single[/b][/color][/size]
Are there any species your soquili will not want to breed with during CCs?: (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 7:40 pm
... Twisted Tunnel ...

If you don't want your couple twisted make sure and post this at the end of your form!

[size=18][color=red][b]GRAB THE SALT AND THE GARLIC I'M OUTTA HERE[/b][/color][/size]

If your interested in Halloween twists fill the form out below. If you don't mind a category, but dislike a few things within it, please specify what you DISLIKE.
(Example: "No lizard tails", "no guts or rot", "no bug legs.")

[size=18][b][color=Orange]I love them [/color][color=purple]twisted[/color][color=orange], let's see what we got to choose from[/color][color=purple]...[/color] [/b][/size]

[spoiler][b]Pick Three[/b]
Weird/Creepy/Elegant/Gruesome/Trick-or-Treat/Ghoulish/Spooky/Ghostly

[b]Mutations[/b]
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?:
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?:
~ Extra Eyes?:
~ Extra Body Parts?:

[b]Themes [/b]
~ Blood or Gore?:
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?:
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?:
~ Halloween or Fall colors?:
~ Pumpkins?:
~ Witches?:
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?:
~ Creepy or Crawly?:

[b]Additional Thoughts[/b]
~ Things you do not want to get:
~ Things you would really love:[/spoiler]

... Additional Form Modifiers ...

Growth Omission
If you want to skip some of the early stages of the breeding, use this form! Make sure you've read all rules in the Growth Stage Omission Thread, and that both owners involved have posted for the correct permissions.

[size=16][b][color=#A5DF00]They Grow So Fast![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form:[/b] [url=]_____[/url]
[b]Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with:[/b] Live Birth, Express Delivery, Gashapon

Mock Twins
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

Twins & Triplets:
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this at the top of your form. This gives me the option of giving your pony a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply give me the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=16][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Cooldown
Use this if you have already won a pony breeding for June or plan on one being purchased with SC in October.
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]

Bald Ponies
If you have a bald parent or both parents are bald, their offspring will get hair with a random style thrown into the mix. If you would rather just have a bald kid, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]I Have a Bald Pony and DON'T want random hair mixed in![/b][/color][/size]

Scarred Ponies
If you have a parent with scars, they won't be added to the offspring (assuming they're recognized as scars, as some may be misinterpreted as markings). If you want your kids to have scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.

[size=18][color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color][/size]

Battle Damage
If you have a parent with broken horns, battered wings, tattered feathers and membranes, and so forth, their kids will have a chance of getting them unless you post the following form. If your soquili has custom wings/horns/tails/etc. that are broken off or incomplete due to damage, the children will have the chance to have complete wings/horns/tails/etc. in the perceived 'pre-damaged' style of the parents.

[size=18][color=red][b]Let the children not carry the sins of the parents (Undamaged Wings/horns/tails/etc)[/b][/color][/size]

Human Clothing
Soquili with human clothing -- such as pants, tight skirts, and most shirts -- will be ponified and made into capes, arm/leg warmers, blankets, and additional accessories, even if both parents are fully dressed in human clothing UNLESS you add this to your form.

[size=18][color=blue][b]I want my clothed ponies kids to have a chance at clothes!![/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Even pants/skirts?[/b]: Y/N

Bearded Ponies
While we have no issues with facial hair, if you don't fill this out we'll likely be a little more hesitant of adding it to even the sons. Please note: facial hair is NOT 'fluffy fur'. Examples: Facial Hair vs. Fluffy Fur

[size=18][color=brown][b]FACIAL HAIR[/b][/color][/size]
[color=white]---[/color][b]Do you want the facial hair to be passed on[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]Just on Males? (If you say no, there's a chance of a bearded chick)[/b]: Y/N
[color=white]---[/color][b]I love Fluffy fur. Do you? 83[/b]: (facial hair can be turned into fluff instead!)

Personality/Heritage/Roleplay
Personality/Plot Form: This is totally optional and will only give us stuff to play with IF we feel like it. This is not a personality-based breeding, and the offspring will thus not gain edits if the parents are unedited (though templated items may be added if we see fit) unless we roll a throwback or variant.

[b]Short Summary of their plotline:[/b]

[b]What are their parents' personalities?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Do the parents have professions?[/b]
[i]Mother:[/i]
[i]Father:[/i]

[b]Link to RP(s) where something happens of importance:[/b] (please post a summary if able)

[b]What are their family dynamics?[/b] (Who will be raising them and how, do they spend time with their grandparents, what friends of the family will they be raised around, etc.) PLEASE link to people mentioned here/members who will be spending time with them on a positive note/gifting them, as how they shape up involves them as well.

[b]Traditions:[/b]
[b]Herd/Family Culture:[/b]
[b]Religious Beliefs:[/b]

If you're going to mention Soquili that are not the parents/posted throwback relatives, use the following form.
[b]List of Connected Soquili[/b]
[list]
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[*][url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
[/list]

If you want an open spot to type generic things that'd help us figure out what variations to do (rituals, gifts they'd be given at a young age or when they come of age (aka become adults), etc.)
[b]Additional Info:[/b]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:16 pm
Winners Circle
I know you want to see your Ponies name here!
Don't forget to update your post in the Master CC thread!

Odet's being a butt - mystery couples
1. Tsunake
2. dawns_aura
3. The FairyRogue
4. Kaya Wolf Moon
5. Cheyriddle4
6. Andranis
7. sage_the_vampirc_angel
8. Teigra
9. xo maho
10. Bluedemonwolf

Moxxiie
1. Strawberri Stardust x LydaLynn
2. Malis Vitterfolk x o-Elixir-o

xo maho
1. Prism Shine x nekoFayre (Solara x Jackson)
2. Melomar x Pollack (Aerie Agrippina x Zadkiel Nacht)
3. AstoriaFallen x Kettyn (Kokuryu x Lord Taraka)
4. Hoshi Lockhart x Lunarflowermaiden (Meissa Angelus x Yoshiaki)

lolly
1. TheWishling x Fea Line (Wichahpi x Maeva)  

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo

Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 8:18 pm
The Lists
No one is on cooldown this month (or planned to be) so everyone is eligible for two breedings!

.Page 1
  1. Geyser Eelborn
  2. Mindsend
  3. Melomar (maho rolled 1)
  4. DaerilS
  5. Artymus
  6. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  7. White Neko Chan
  8. nekofayre (maho rolled 1)

Page 2
  9. Eos Galvus (mythi rolled 1)
  10. Fea Line (lolly ccd 1)
  11. dawns_aura (Odet is stealing one soul)
  12. Fayt_of_Redemption
  13. Hoshi Lockhart (maho cc'd 1)
  14. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko
  15. TheWishling ( lolly rolled 1)
  16. Bluedemonwolf (Odet is stealing one soul)
  17. Keantha
  18. Odet Amo (Tori CC 1)
  19. Calixita
  20. Rein_Carnation
  21. magnadearel
  22. xo maho (Odet is stealing one soul)
  23. Andranis (Odet is stealing one soul)

Page 3
  24. StrawberryRoseTea
  25. Phail Ninja
  26. Summer Raaven
  27. XxXPandamoniumXxX
  28. mistalina13
  29. Niyaru Delacroix
  30. Moxxiie
  31. Tsunake (Odet is stealing one soul)
  32. Inari Miko
  33. Mewsings of An Angel
  34. Kara Asumie
  35. ChexaRain
  36. Raving.Rabbids
  37. Kaya Wolf Moon (Odet is stealing one soul)
  38. Nori Ishida

Page 4
  39. Malis Vitterfolk (Moxx CCed 1)
  40. ~Spazzy_the_Wolfie~
    Prism Shine (maho rolled 1) (mythi rolled 1)
  41. LydaLynn (Moxx rolled 1)
  42. Juliette06
  43. o-Elixir-o (Moxx CCed 1)
  44. Rita Zyon
  45. irishgirl1017
  46. Natelie (Tori rolled 1)
  47. oo DeD
  48. Strawberri Stardust (Moxx rolled 1)
  49. Cheyriddle4 (Odet is stealing one soul)
  50. Lunadriel
  51. Twitchapher the 3rd
  52. sage_the_vampirc_angel (Odet is stealing one soul)

Page 5
  53. viatorai
  54. Pollack (maho half-cc'd one)
  55. Teigra (Odet is stealing one soul)
  56. Azael_Rose
  57. AislingJuno
  58. Mia Lovasz
  59. Lunarflowermaiden (maho cc'd 1)
  60. Tirokio (mythi rolled 1)
  61. FrostyPeaches
  62. Kettyn (maho cc'd 1)
  63. nyx queen of darkness
  64. The FairyRogue (Odet is stealing one soul)
  65. AstoriaFallen (maho cc'd 1)
  66. catmagick
  67. Sesshiyasha

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 9:40 pm
No One is More TWISTED then I!

Username: Geyser Eelborn
I love them twisted, let's see what we got to choose from...

Pick Three
Weird/Gruesome/Ghoulish

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Yes
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Yes
~ Extra Eyes?: Yes
~ Extra Body Parts?: Yes

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Yes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yes
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Yes
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Yes
~ Pumpkins?: Yes
~ Witches?: Yes
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Yes
~ Creepy or Crawly?: Yes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: dolls or clowns
~ Things you would really love: gore, extra body parts

I don't mind if the Spirits are feeling a little Crackshippy today

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: N/A

Single 1

Sinister Hunks Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: Doc Perish (Geyser Eelborn)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Is Your Pony Rped?: No
Throwbacks?: Yes
Link to Connected Ponies: N/A

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Sasha (Geyser Eelborn)

Is Your Pony Rped?: [ No
Link to Connected Ponies: N/A-

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Long Jon Dark (Geyser Eelborn)

Single 4
Creepy Ladies Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: Nikita/Geyser Eelborn

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Luiseach (Geyser Eelborn)

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Samantha McGee

Single 7

Single 8

Single 9

Single 10

Geyser Eelborn
Crew

Sergeant Hellraiser

24,625 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Dragon Master 50

mindsend
Vice Captain

Ghost Trash

17,975 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Bold Squire 75
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 10:17 pm

Username: Mindsend

They Grow So Fast!
Link(s) to Ponies/pairing Omission Form: Listen I'm cool with whatever for any of mine but-
Omission style(s) I am/we are okay with: Order of preference: Express delivery, Gashapon, Live birth

Single 1

Heeey baby, I'm an Angeni, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: No (mainly just including this so if the other owner wants a Mock kid they can get one)

Name, image, and owner: Haurchefant Greystone (mindsend)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Uncert | Nekkid | Acc | Markings

Throwbacks?: Sure!
Link to Connected Ponies: None Currently -- may get dad/ half-brothers eventually but that is not today

Pick Three

Elegant/Spooky/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Sure!
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Sure!
~ Extra Eyes?: Sure!
~ Extra Body Parts?: Sure!

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Not for him
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Sure!
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Sure!
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Yes <3
~ Pumpkins?: Sure!
~ Witches?: Sure!
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Sure!
~ Creepy or Crawly?: Preferably no (tentacles are an exception)

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: as much as I love zombies, I'd prefer to.. Not for Haurchefant's kids.
~ Things you would really love:

Single 2
Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: No (mainly just including this so if the other owner wants a Mock kid they can get one)

Name, image, and owner: Flibbertijibbet Johnson (mindsend)

Throwbacks?: Yes!
Link to Connected Ponies: None Currently

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Sure
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Sure
~ Extra Eyes?: Sure
~ Extra Body Parts?: Sure

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Sure
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Sure
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Sure
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Sure
~ Pumpkins?: Sure
~ Witches?: Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Sure
~ Creepy or Crawly?: Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: idk
~ Things you would really love: tentacles are always fun

Single 3

Heeey baby, I'm a Nixie, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Duanna (mindsend)
Uncert

Is Your Pony Rped?: No]
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to Connected Ponies: None!

Pick Three
Weird/Spooky/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?:Sure
~ Extra Eyes?:Sure
~ Extra Body Parts?:Sure

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?:Sure
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?:Sure
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?:Sure
~ Halloween or Fall colors?:Sure
~ Pumpkins?:Sure
~ Witches?:Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?:Sure
~ Creepy or Crawly?:Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: I'm easy going
~ Things you would really love: Glowy?

Single 4

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Ulwazi (mindsend)
Uncert | Nude

Pick Three
Gruesome/Ghoulish/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Sure!
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Sure!
~ Extra Body Parts?: Sure!

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: yas
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Yas
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: sure
~ Pumpkins?: sure
~ Witches?: eh depends on type of witch (pointy hat no, headdress witch yes)
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: sure
~ Creepy or Crawly?: yes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Cartoony halloween markings and accessories
~ Things you would really love: Plague/undead/etc inspired stuff

Single 5

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Neomonni (mindsend)
Uncert

Is Your Pony Rped?: I don't think so
Link to Connected Ponies: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
• Copena Jolon | Mother
• Hard Tack | Father

Pick Three
Creepy/Elegant/Trick-or-Treat

Mutations

Themes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you would really love: Feel free to twist outside of her already spoopy style! (like she's sort of zombie apocalypse, you could go sugar skull cutesy Halloween if it fits the pairing. Don't feel like you have to STICK to her "Style" of spoopy)

Single 6

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: * (Asterisk/Asterix) (mindsend)

Throwbacks?: Sure

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Spooky

Mutations

Themes

Additional Thoughts

Single 7

Heeey baby, I'm a Shifter, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Gug'graa Bronzejaw (mindsend)

Uncert | Just Jewelery | Just axes | Nude | Feral | Feral Just jewelry | Feral Nude

Throwbacks?:Sure!

Pick Three
Creepy/Gruesome/Spooky

Mutations

Themes

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you would really love: She's a pirate so feel free to use that as inspiration if you want (no need to)

Single 8

Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Cephy O'Pod (mindsend)
Uncert | Sweater

Throwbacks?: YES
Link to Connected Ponies: N/A (siblings not made yet)

Pick Three
Weird/Trick-or-Treat/Spooky

Mutations

Themes

Additional Thoughts

Single 9

Heeey baby, I'm a Mer, what's your sign?

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Lin (mindsend)
Uncert | Markings

Pick Three
Elegant/Ghoulish/Ghostly

Mutations

Themes

Additional Thoughts

Single 10

I'm seeing double 👀

Name, image, and owner: Moddey Dhoo (mindsend)

Uncert | Nude

Throwbacks?: es
Link to Connected Ponies:

• Cwn Annwn | Mother
• Eremiel | Father
• Vanrui | Grandmother
• Naberius | Grandfather
• Cerberus | Great Grandfather
• Kumiho | Great Grandmother
• Honovi | Great Grandfather
• Vanwyn | Great Grandmother
• Vanya | Great Great Grandmother
• Taarab | Great Great Grandfather
• Cabriole Amachi | Great x 3 Grandfather
• Zahraa | Great x 3 GrandMother
• Melody Forte | Great x4 Grandmother
• Mecho Amachi | Great x4 Grandfather
• Fallo Amachi | Great x5 Grandfather

Pick Three
Creepy/Elegant/Gruesome

Mutations
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?:Sure
~ Extra Eyes?:Sure
~ Extra Body Parts?:Sure

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?:Sure
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?:Sure
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?:Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?:Sure

Additional Thoughts

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2022 11:51 pm

Username: Melomar
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes
I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Ghoulish

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?:Yes

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Blood and bones yes, no entrails please
~ Creepy or Crawly?:

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: entrails, rot, brown spiders
~ Things you would really love: Surprises!

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Garrick "Rick" (Melomar)

Throwbacks?: No

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Lleucu Tamazi "Funnybones" (Melomar)

Link to Connected Ponies: --

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Miu-Nuray Agrippina (Melomar)

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Aerie Agrippina (Melomar)

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Vesna Roswelle (Melomar)

Is Your Pony Rped?: Just once

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Ace Chroma Pryde (Melomar)

Single 7
Creepy Ladies Open to ALL Love!n

Name, image, and owner: Agape "Anomie" Amores-Nox (Melomar)

Is Your Pony Rped?: Just once

Single 8
Heeey baby, I'm a Usdia, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Ajay Pryde (Melomar)

Single 9

Name, image, and owner: Synthwave (Melomar)

Single 10

Name, image, and owner: Dumuzi (Melomar)

Throwbacks?:

Melomar

Wind-up Waffles

DaerilS

Liberal Codger

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 3:24 am

Username: DaerilS

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Lilin [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert | Under Wing | Foal Markings

• Lykke | Mother
• Levi | Father
• ??? | Brother

Pick Three
Weird/Creepy/Elegant

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: YES
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Sure, minus the CatO'Nine/Demon Tail
~ Extra Eyes?: If they're of biblical proportion, sure!
~ Extra Body Parts?: Nah

Themes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Extra Sure
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Super Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Certain stock tails, the ones mentioned above, are my only squicks
~ Things you would really love: For this fellow? Demons vs Angels left up to your interpretation

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Nakir [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert

Pick Three
Creepy/Elegant/Spooky/

Mutations

Themes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Super Sure
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Mega Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Deluxe Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Certain stock tails, the ones mentioned above, are my only squicks
~ Things you would really love: Bones, stained glass, blasphemy, the usual

Single 3
Sinister Hunks Looking for Sinister Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Bruniquel [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert

• Niaux | Mother
• Wight | Father
• Altxerri | Brother

Pick Three
Creepy/Gruesome/Ghostly

Mutations

Themes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Super Ultra Sure
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Mega Sure
~ Pumpkins?: Deluxe Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Super Duper Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you would really love: Surprise me!

Single 4
Creepy Ladies Looking for Creepy Ladies

Name, image, and owner: Adva [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert

• Cadence | Mother
• Adina | Father

Pick Three
Elegant/Spooky/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: If the other parent has them, otherwise no
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Same as above
~ Extra Eyes?: Same
~ Extra Body Parts?: Same

Themes
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Mega Sure
~ Pumpkins?: Deluxe Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Ultra Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Certain tentacle tails like the CatO'Nine and Demon tails are squicky for me

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Holocene [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert

Pick Three
Creepy/Elegant/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Horns yes, preferably no on wings unless partner has them
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Depends on partner
~ Extra Eyes?: No
~ Extra Body Parts?: No

Themes
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Ultra Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Mega Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Aforementioned tentacle tail squicks
~ Things you would really love: Love cave paintings and bones for her

Single 6
Creepy Ladies Looking for Sinister Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Lascaux [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert | Shift

Pick Three
Creepy/Gruesome/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: No
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: No

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Extra Sure
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Mega Sure
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Super Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Duper Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Aforementioned tentacle tail squicks
~ Things you would really love: Honestly whatever you think is coolest

Single 7
Sinister Hunks Looking for Sinister Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Vinci [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert | No Shawl

Pick Three
Weird/Trick-or-Treat/Spooky

Mutations
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Not a fan of the CatO'Nine/Demon tails, otherwise sure

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: No
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Halloween more so than Fall. Bright purples, oranges and greens would be amazin'
~ Witches?: Super Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Aforementioned tentacle squick
~ Things you would really love: Ha, whatever works best with this Pride Month boy

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Niaux [DaerilS]
User Image Uncert

Pick Three
Weird/Ghoulish/Spooky

Mutations
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Sure minus aforementioned tentacle issues

Themes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Mega Sure
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Ultra Sure
~ Pumpkins?: Extra Sure
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Super Sure

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Aforementioned tentacle tails are a squick

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 9:26 am

Username: Artymus

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Spooky

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: YES
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: YES
~ Extra Eyes?: YES
~ Extra Body Parts?: YES

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Yes
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Absolutely yes
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: HECKIN YES
~ Witches?: YES PLEASE
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: SIGN ME UP YES
~ Creepy or Crawly?: No

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Bugs, clowns
~ Things you would really love: Witchy things, occult things, skulls/bone markings, extra limbs or eyes/teeth

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Ilkivalta (Artymus)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Uncert Nekkid

Link to Connected Ponies: n/a

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Morwr Dywyll (Arymus)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Nekkid

• Mavros Kalamari | Mother
• Gorymdaith Dywyll | Father
• Xochitl Cuahtla | Grandmother
• Andor | Grandfather

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Exanimus (Artymus)
User Image Uncert

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Rasputin (Artymus)

I'm seeing double 👀

Artymus

Feral Krampus

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 10:19 am

Username: Malikztiah Ankhwave

Pick Three
Weird/Creepy/Spooky

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: Y
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: Y
~ Extra Eyes?: Y
~ Extra Body Parts?: Y

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Minor
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Y
~ Demonic or Occult imagery?: Y
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Y
~ Pumpkins?: Y
~ Witches?: Y
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Y
~ Creepy or Crawly?: N

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Oozing wounds, needles/medical related items (needles, scalpels, etc)
~ Things you would really love: Skeleton/bone markings, transparency, glowy bits!

Single 1

Heeey baby, I'm a Seathi, what's your sign?

Name, image, and owner: Joule (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Kodachi Misaki (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes/No

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: Eostara (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 4

Name, image, and owner: Pew (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 5

Name, image, and owner: Iridee (Malikztiah Ankhwave)

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 6

Name, image, and owner: Echo (Malikztiah Ankhwave)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Itemless Markings

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 7

Name, image, and owner: Kerberos (Malikztiah Ankhwave)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Feral

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 8

Name, image, and owner: Heka-miel (Malikztiah Ankhwave)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Itemless

I'm seeing double 👀

Single 9

Single 10

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:02 pm

Username: White Neko Chan

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Ghostly

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?: No
~ Non Species Tails or Wings?: No

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: No
~ Bones or other Creepy accessory?: Bones!
~ Halloween or Fall colors?: Fall Colors!
~ Pumpkins?: No
~ Witches?: yes
~ Skulls or Sugar Skulls?: Sugar Skulls!
~ Creepy or Crawly?: Crawly

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: Anything that has shown incorrectly for years... like Wiccan, Pagan or Satanist that has been shown to be evil.
~ Things you would really love:Snakes, cute jumping spiders, Maybe something just in case of a zombie attack? XD

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: 夕暮れ Yūgure, (White Neko Chan)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert Feral uncert

Throwbacks?:: YES!

- Post Twists/picky mods/twins/mock forms here -

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

nekoFayre

Skilled Camper

PostPosted: Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:11 pm

Username: nekofayre
Triplets if Applicable?: Yes
I'm seeing double 👀

Pick Three
Weird/Elegant/Ghoulish

Mutations
~ Demonic additions like Horns or Wings?:Yes

Themes
~ Blood or Gore?: Blood and bones yes, no entrails please
~ Creepy or Crawly?:

Additional Thoughts
~ Things you do not want to get: entrails, rot, brown spiders

Single 1

Name, image, and owner: Jackson(nekofayre)
User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: yes
Link to Connected Ponies: he is first gen

Single 2

Name, image, and owner: Ayame (nekoFayre)
User Image Uncert

Single 3

Name, image, and owner: April Bearheart(nekofayre)
User Image Uncert

Link to Connected Ponies: she is first gen--

Breeding Thickets

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items