Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Random Avatar Challenge--Split Complimentary--New Poll Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

To Scheme or Not to Scheme?
  Totally! All the schemes!
  Nope. No. Schemes are Tyranny
  Schemes are handy, but I like to break out of them on occasion
  Why is this a question? (Plat!)
View Results

Mini Black Velvet

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:52 am
♦Modern Fairytales

I decided to do a little different take on the challenges this time around, and go with a theme instead of an artsy thing. This time around it's modern fairytales--your take on what a fairytale would look like in our day, or a cosplay of a modern retelling (Should Disney versions count? Maybe?).

For the Modern Fairytales Challenge~

User Image

Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story came to mind, so put the avi in pink sneakers like the movie poster & gave her a mask because in the movie she went to a masquerade theme prom.

I wanted to use a staircase background, since it was iconic moment in the movie, but User ImageDame de l'Opera kept cutting off the shoes so tossed it out sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2023 5:16 pm
Mini Black Velvet
♦Modern Fairytales

I decided to do a little different take on the challenges this time around, and go with a theme instead of an artsy thing. This time around it's modern fairytales--your take on what a fairytale would look like in our day, or a cosplay of a modern retelling (Should Disney versions count? Maybe?).

For the Modern Fairytales Challenge~

User Image

Hilary Duff's A Cinderella Story came to mind, so put the avi in pink sneakers like the movie poster & gave her a mask because in the movie she went to a masquerade theme prom.

I wanted to use a staircase background, since it was iconic moment in the movie, but User ImageDame de l'Opera kept cutting off the shoes so tossed it out sweatdrop

Good take on it! I read the description of the movie and it seems like a good one--and I love the pink sneakers in place of the glass slippers (too bad that particular background cuts shoes off).  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2023 9:59 pm
I've been thinking about this one but just have no inspiration coming to me. It's a neat theme though!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2023 12:00 pm
Reiirin
I've been thinking about this one but just have no inspiration coming to me. It's a neat theme though!

Thank you! If at any time inspiration strikes, feel free to post.  

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2023 3:28 pm
boop. New Challenge put up today  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff