Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Guild Member Chat 💬 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hufflepuzzled

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:47 pm
I'm bored yall, what's up  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 1:37 am
Hufflepuzzled
Your current is so cute!

I'm still deep in obsession writing lots of fanfic.  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

JosieDungeoneer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:58 am
I'm back from a 2 year hiatus? Nice to see you guys still around. Hope you're all doing good. I love writing! I'm really bad at it, but I have such a good time. What do you usually write? The most I have going on is some Rainbow High fluff fanfics on AO3.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 3:45 pm
Reiirin
Hufflepuzzled
Your current is so cute!

I'm still deep in obsession writing lots of fanfic.

Thanks bb! Missed ya! What fandoms u been writing for?

JosieDungeoneer
I'm back from a 2 year hiatus? Nice to see you guys still around. Hope you're all doing good. I love writing! I'm really bad at it, but I have such a good time. What do you usually write? The most I have going on is some Rainbow High fluff fanfics on AO3.

Welcome back! Doing pretty good, hope you are as well~ I hope it's as lovely weather where you are as it is where I am. Today is gorgeous and as soon as I finish this coffee I'm going to the BEACH b***h. emotion_bigheart  

Hufflepuzzled

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200

JosieDungeoneer

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2024 5:04 pm
User Image
I blew through 50k plat in alien themed dress up items today. I would love to go to the beach, but my area is expecting snow later this week. sweatdrop
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 03, 2024 1:06 am
Hufflepuzzled
Thanks bb! Missed ya! What fandoms u been writing for?
Aw!! Fire Emblem Three Houses! I've been obsessed with the game for months. I'm having so much fun playing the other routes because there are lots of connections I couldn't make the first time around, but am able to now that I'm more familiar with the characters/factions/plot. Plus there are still plenty of support conversations I haven't seen. My favorite part of FE games. heart

The beach sounds awesome, hope you had a good time! Yesterday was nice and sunny here, but it's snowing today. Looks pretty though!  

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

Hufflepuzzled

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 2:19 pm
Reiirin
Aw!! Fire Emblem Three Houses! I've been obsessed with the game for months. I'm having so much fun playing the other routes because there are lots of connections I couldn't make the first time around, but am able to now that I'm more familiar with the characters/factions/plot. Plus there are still plenty of support conversations I haven't seen. My favorite part of FE games. heart

The beach sounds awesome, hope you had a good time! Yesterday was nice and sunny here, but it's snowing today. Looks pretty though!

Oh that sounds fun!! I might have to look into it~ Apparently I'm taking my California weather for granted because I thought snow season was over sweatdrop Stay warm!

JosieDungeoneer
User Image
I blew through 50k plat in alien themed dress up items today. I would love to go to the beach, but my area is expecting snow later this week. sweatdrop
User Image

It looks cute!! I can't believe y'all are having snow, it's so warm here we're already busting out the shorts and t-shirts. We didn't even get snow this year and I was really hoping for it lol  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 3:03 pm
Yep, got half a foot of snow. Had to wear winter boots to go out for coffee.

JosieDungeoneer

Hufflepuzzled

Sparkly Strawberry

12,225 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2024 11:40 pm
Coffee in the snow sounds like such a dream though!! The cute fuzzy boots and jackets I'd rock, you don't even know xD  
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff