• Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2024 2:38 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Cool. My day was pretty well as I was relaxing for a while, doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery and watching some Scooby Doo. Other than that, I may be up later this week as there's a new episode of The Conners and next week, I have a trip to Monster Golf that I need to get to.

Speaking of Monster Golf, is that place like a Chuck E Cheeses in a way except with humorous monster anamatronics? Since they have games, mini-golf, etc.

*2-22-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab Section and worked on another character for the IC later.
Other than that, today was a slow day for besides that I couldn't get any sleep last night.

Xiro, a 17 year old merman who is the brother of Mermaids Daphne & Bloom

He has a big brother vibe to him as he cares for his mom and sisters. He's also nice decorator which sounds like he's good at designing. I still have to work on Xiro's sleepwear outfit in Sailor Guardian Maker 3.

*3-3-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Anyway, I'm currently away on an Early Spring Break Trip. I did walk 4300 Steps today and got some M&M Minis for waffles or Pancakes one day.
Other than that, for the next 2 days, I will need to wake up early as I have a Busy Day in the morning followed by the Return Trip the day after, so I will be returning on my PC soon.

Other than that, I attempted to do something about the old laptop by adding an AC600 WFC USB 2.0, at least it fit in the laptop but when I installed the drivers, the autorun worked well but when I installed it on the old laptop, it got a DLL Runtime Install Error but the installer went through.
However... when the installation was completed and the drivers were running, it slowed down the Laptop even more even on an old 8GB Ram Memory Dual Core since an 8GB Ram Memory PC along with a 6GB Ram Memory PC are old by today's computers.

So I would think that an AC600 WFC would work on a Low Performance PCs such as a Quad Core 8GB RAM PC. As a Result, my only option to get around the old laptop is to get another one which is a Higher Performance Laptop such as a 8 Core 32GB (Which works well on Skyrim SE). But for Elder Scrolls Online, an Ultra Performance PC would be required such as a 16 Core Processor and the latest RTX Video.
hi, I finally completed the Valentine event recently, then I read a sci-fi novel that my mom got from the library (probably for a reading challenge since she does those but I only read for fun myself.) now I'm working on a project catwalk contest thingy. also been mood swingy, not crampy right now but tired and might have a mild virus or something, not sure though. at least the weather was nicer today.

your new character seems like a really nice guy, seems to me lots of them are friendly brother/sister type of people LOL. (for me personally though I hate it when people say "vibe" bc it gives me the creeps, that word literally feels like negative vibrations in my brain apparently.) I also have no idea what half those computer things are exactly, not old or new computers. my laptop did an update and so did stupid Chrome though and it ruined my settings where it opens where I left off so I'll have to dig for the mermaid roleplay posts (sorry I ran out of ideas and had other stuff)

not sure if I've ever had m&ms in pancakes before, just the normal chocolate chip ones, that would be fun. I got some clearance chocolate and other treats though, small desserts that I sometimes share with family.

We'll be at the Spring IC Festival Event soon as I have about 4-5 Time Frames before reaching the Start of the Festival as we'll have plenty of Festival Stalls, a talent stage, etc.

I was also doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab.
As for the Browsers, Auto Updates can sometimes be found when you go into the About Browser Section in its Help or Settings Menu as it will check for Updates automatically.
For my characters, I did start some but did not finish them as I was busy with other things.

When I return from my trip, I have plenty to do before getting back on such as checking the Filters in the PC for dust buildup so it doesn't overload and overheat then do a performance scan to see if everything is working right.

*3-10-2024*
Morning, bord, or afternoon in this case... Today is daylight savings day, I have to adjust my alarm clock manually. Anyway, what are you doing for Easter Sunday 2024?

Other than that, I may think of some contests in the IC Event once day 1 of the Spring Festival begins. The other day, I got Shantae Risky's Revenge for the PS5 and I was right about that game being similar to Metroid where you can't complete a level without getting certain spells, items or transformations.

As for me on Easter 2024, besides a gathering I have, I may relax before the gathering arrives.

*3-18-2024*
Evening, Bord. what is new? I looked up some info on Freddi Fish and found there was a 1998 Reprint Version made for Windows 98 Computers with some changes and refinements. One of the files from the 1994 Version for Win 3.1 was taken out.

Other than that, when I got the Neck Pillow earlier, it was easy to set up as its memory foam being I would let it sit out to take its right shape then I can use its Travel bag to put it away when I'm done using it which sounds like a dust cover. Spring 2024 is in 3 days... Speaking which, what are you doing for Passover 2024, Good Friday & Palm Sunday?

In some Anime, such as In Another World with my Smartphone, I saw Princess Lu bring Bento Lunch Bag to Touya containing Foods from Eashen that she cooked along with desserts too.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
So during the IC Festival, we could see some bento food bags too which sounds like fun. Oh and my browser crashed again...
hi, I got extra mood swingy, some good stuff but some stressful stuff. usually we don't do anything fancy on these holidays, it'll be me watching church online yet again lol (I guess I don't need to hunt for candy in plastic eggs now that I'm not a little kid though, now I can just buy some on clearance at the grocery store rofl ) just been doing the regular exercise, shopping, a few games, listening to music mostly on YouTube.

and real festivals can be very fun, but for writing about them without actually being there I'm not sure I would have any good ideas. often unfortunately it's when I just don't have interesting ideas for stories for my characters in general, other times like I mentioned it's when I'm not in a good mood for writing that stuff and everything comes out in the wrong mood/tone. so that's mostly why I didn't end up posting in this roleplay sorry. there was one other roleplay I was barely keeping up with recently, trying to at least do that for a while, other than that the only story I had recently was completely informal and written in the minigames in the Sith temple guild forum.

Maybe we can think of something fun like a IC Contest such as a tournament or something like that, bord. As for new minigames in the Mermaid Princess RP Guild, I was busy with other things.

Besides that, I was resting earlier as its said to get cold later tonight and had some hot dogs for dinner. I may check to see if any other revisions of some Inventory Adventure Games such as different Reprints. Pajama Sam 1 had 2 Reprints, one in 1999 and the other in 2002 (Atari Version).

Anyway, April 2024 will be here before we know it. In the meantime in the IC, Elsa, Rapunzel & Anna's trimesters started since they'll become mothers soon with Grant, Rodney & David becoming the children's father. In other words, in the next IC Day, they'll be back in Arendelle with their spouses after their honeymoon in Paris.

*4-9-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your Palm Sunday & Easter 2024, mine went alright as I had a Gathering that day.
Anyway, I worked on a New Sub Skit called Character Attracts. You know in some JRPGs they have a a Character Teaser or Attract which sounds like a Character Demo Skit in a way.

Anyway, I may need to get my hair cut soon as it got warmer today, a sign of Spring is Finally here. Other than that, a couple of days ago, I felt a tremor in my room and it shook under Magnitude 1 Quake since there was an Earthquake in Jersey and it got weaker as it passed through, but I'm alright thankfully.

Have a good night, bord.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 7:48 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Cool. My day was pretty well as I was relaxing for a while, doing some fine tuning in the OOC Gallery and watching some Scooby Doo. Other than that, I may be up later this week as there's a new episode of The Conners and next week, I have a trip to Monster Golf that I need to get to.

Speaking of Monster Golf, is that place like a Chuck E Cheeses in a way except with humorous monster anamatronics? Since they have games, mini-golf, etc.

*2-22-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? I was doing some fine tuning in the OOC Game Lab Section and worked on another character for the IC later.
Other than that, today was a slow day for besides that I couldn't get any sleep last night.

He has a big brother vibe to him as he cares for his mom and sisters. He's also nice decorator which sounds like he's good at designing. I still have to work on Xiro's sleepwear outfit in Sailor Guardian Maker 3.

*3-3-2024*
Evening, bord. How was your day? Mine was alright. Anyway, I'm currently away on an Early Spring Break Trip. I did walk 4300 Steps today and got some M&M Minis for waffles or Pancakes one day.
Other than that, for the next 2 days, I will need to wake up early as I have a Busy Day in the morning followed by the Return Trip the day after, so I will be returning on my PC soon.

Other than that, I attempted to do something about the old laptop by adding an AC600 WFC USB 2.0, at least it fit in the laptop but when I installed the drivers, the autorun worked well but when I installed it on the old laptop, it got a DLL Runtime Install Error but the installer went through.
However... when the installation was completed and the drivers were running, it slowed down the Laptop even more even on an old 8GB Ram Memory Dual Core since an 8GB Ram Memory PC along with a 6GB Ram Memory PC are old by today's computers.

So I would think that an AC600 WFC would work on a Low Performance PCs such as a Quad Core 8GB RAM PC. As a Result, my only option to get around the old laptop is to get another one which is a Higher Performance Laptop such as a 8 Core 32GB (Which works well on Skyrim SE). But for Elder Scrolls Online, an Ultra Performance PC would be required such as a 16 Core Processor and the latest RTX Video.
hi, I finally completed the Valentine event recently, then I read a sci-fi novel that my mom got from the library (probably for a reading challenge since she does those but I only read for fun myself.) now I'm working on a project catwalk contest thingy. also been mood swingy, not crampy right now but tired and might have a mild virus or something, not sure though. at least the weather was nicer today.

your new character seems like a really nice guy, seems to me lots of them are friendly brother/sister type of people LOL. (for me personally though I hate it when people say "vibe" bc it gives me the creeps, that word literally feels like negative vibrations in my brain apparently.) I also have no idea what half those computer things are exactly, not old or new computers. my laptop did an update and so did stupid Chrome though and it ruined my settings where it opens where I left off so I'll have to dig for the mermaid roleplay posts (sorry I ran out of ideas and had other stuff)

not sure if I've ever had m&ms in pancakes before, just the normal chocolate chip ones, that would be fun. I got some clearance chocolate and other treats though, small desserts that I sometimes share with family.

We'll be at the Spring IC Festival Event soon as I have about 4-5 Time Frames before reaching the Start of the Festival as we'll have plenty of Festival Stalls, a talent stage, etc.

As for the Browsers, Auto Updates can sometimes be found when you go into the About Browser Section in its Help or Settings Menu as it will check for Updates automatically.
For my characters, I did start some but did not finish them as I was busy with other things.

When I return from my trip, I have plenty to do before getting back on such as checking the Filters in the PC for dust buildup so it doesn't overload and overheat then do a performance scan to see if everything is working right.

*3-10-2024*
Morning, bord, or afternoon in this case... Today is daylight savings day, I have to adjust my alarm clock manually. Anyway, what are you doing for Easter Sunday 2024?

Other than that, I may think of some contests in the IC Event once day 1 of the Spring Festival begins. The other day, I got Shantae Risky's Revenge for the PS5 and I was right about that game being similar to Metroid where you can't complete a level without getting certain spells, items or transformations.

As for me on Easter 2024, besides a gathering I have, I may relax before the gathering arrives.

*3-18-2024*
Evening, Bord. what is new? I looked up some info on Freddi Fish and found there was a 1998 Reprint Version made for Windows 98 Computers with some changes and refinements. One of the files from the 1994 Version for Win 3.1 was taken out.

Other than that, when I got the Neck Pillow earlier, it was easy to set up as its memory foam being I would let it sit out to take its right shape then I can use its Travel bag to put it away when I'm done using it which sounds like a dust cover. Spring 2024 is in 3 days... Speaking which, what are you doing for Passover 2024, Good Friday & Palm Sunday?

In some Anime, such as In Another World with my Smartphone, I saw Princess Lu bring Bento Lunch Bag to Touya containing Foods from Eashen that she cooked along with desserts too.
(bento image)
So during the IC Festival, we could see some bento food bags too which sounds like fun. Oh and my browser crashed again...
hi, I got extra mood swingy, some good stuff but some stressful stuff. usually we don't do anything fancy on these holidays, it'll be me watching church online yet again lol (I guess I don't need to hunt for candy in plastic eggs now that I'm not a little kid though, now I can just buy some on clearance at the grocery store rofl ) just been doing the regular exercise, shopping, a few games, listening to music mostly on YouTube.

and real festivals can be very fun, but for writing about them without actually being there I'm not sure I would have any good ideas. often unfortunately it's when I just don't have interesting ideas for stories for my characters in general, other times like I mentioned it's when I'm not in a good mood for writing that stuff and everything comes out in the wrong mood/tone. so that's mostly why I didn't end up posting in this roleplay sorry. there was one other roleplay I was barely keeping up with recently, trying to at least do that for a while, other than that the only story I had recently was completely informal and written in the minigames in the Sith temple guild forum.

Maybe we can think of something fun like a IC Contest such as a tournament or something like that, bord. As for new minigames in the Mermaid Princess RP Guild, I was busy with other things.

Besides that, I was resting earlier as its said to get cold later tonight and had some hot dogs for dinner. I may check to see if any other revisions of some Inventory Adventure Games such as different Reprints. Pajama Sam 1 had 2 Reprints, one in 1999 and the other in 2002 (Atari Version).

Anyway, April 2024 will be here before we know it. In the meantime in the IC, Elsa, Rapunzel & Anna's trimesters started since they'll become mothers soon with Grant, Rodney & David becoming the children's father. In other words, in the next IC Day, they'll be back in Arendelle with their spouses after their honeymoon in Paris.

*4-9-2024*
(image out to save space)
Evening, bord. How was your Palm Sunday & Easter 2024, mine went alright as I had a Gathering that day.
Anyway, I worked on a New Sub Skit called Character Attracts. You know in some JRPGs they have a a Character Teaser or Attract which sounds like a Character Demo Skit in a way.

Anyway, I may need to get my hair cut soon as it got warmer today, a sign of Spring is Finally here. Other than that, a couple of days ago, I felt a tremor in my room and it shook under Magnitude 1 Quake since there was an Earthquake in Jersey and it got weaker as it passed through, but I'm alright thankfully.
Have a good night, bord.
Hi, been busy/tired and stuff. didn't do a whole lot for Easter/resurrection Sunday, just watching church online like I usually do and ate fast food, we didn't cook anything different than usual. After Easter I had to get my stupid impacted wisdom teeth removed so then I was tired and sore and had to eat mostly liquid stuff for a few days, then soft foods. I can kinda eat normal food now but in small bites and nothing hard/crunchy because my gums are still healing and sensitive but at least I don't have to take nearly as many painkillers now and I have more stamina than last week so that's good.

seems to me like character teasers are something like trailers, but showing off a new character's design and usually some of their in-game abilities and similar. and now that I think of it, some of the introductory stuff I posted in my character topic (the prologue stories) has a similar affect, as it shows some of the characters' personalities along with how they met.

my aunt was near the earthquake, she was okay too, one of her cats (the younger one, they're two half-brothers) was a bit freaked out, he's skittish sometimes. I can't remember if I was ever near a small earthquake or not- it might have happened once, mostly I've only felt the ground rumble when construction trucks drove by and I'm thinking magnitude 1 earthquakes wouldn't be worse than standing near the road when a large heavy vehicle drives by.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2024 8:03 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*2-22-2024*

*3-3-2024*

*3-10-2024*

*3-18-2024*

(bento image)

*4-9-2024*
(image out to save space)

Have a good night, bord.
Hi, been busy/tired and stuff. didn't do a whole lot for Easter/resurrection Sunday, just watching church online like I usually do and ate fast food, we didn't cook anything different than usual. After Easter I had to get my stupid impacted wisdom teeth removed so then I was tired and sore and had to eat mostly liquid stuff for a few days, then soft foods. I can kinda eat normal food now but in small bites and nothing hard/crunchy because my gums are still healing and sensitive but at least I don't have to take nearly as many painkillers now and I have more stamina than last week so that's good.

seems to me like character teasers are something like trailers, but showing off a new character's design and usually some of their in-game abilities and similar. and now that I think of it, some of the introductory stuff I posted in my character topic (the prologue stories) has a similar affect, as it shows some of the characters' personalities along with how they met.

my aunt was near the earthquake, she was okay too, one of her cats (the younger one, they're two half-brothers) was a bit freaked out, he's skittish sometimes. I can't remember if I was ever near a small earthquake or not- it might have happened once, mostly I've only felt the ground rumble when construction trucks drove by and I'm thinking magnitude 1 earthquakes wouldn't be worse than standing near the road when a large heavy vehicle drives by.

Well, after I felt that Tremor, it scared me at first as the place shook slightly, I saw my monitor and TV Tremble at the low magnitude quake as it was shown on the news later on where it was hit. I don't think there are any fault lines in New York. The Earthquake that hit Jersey was a Magnitude 4-5 Range [4.8].

The Character Introductions in the Character Attract Skits sound alike. For Example, seeing Blumiere rehearsing for his magic shows before we see him in Ivalice. Like Character Skits, Character Attracts also have titles as well.

*4-12*
Hello and Evening. My PS5 connection to Genshin Impact was acting strange after cleaning the dusty edges earlier and I had to do a Jump Start to fix the Stalled Connection. So now it's working for the time being as a Temporary Fix.

*4-21*
Evening, bord. What's new? I'm currently away on a trip at the moment and I'm watching Scooby Doo before bed. Other than that, I was able to find a way to fix my browser problem on my PC when I return. So I looked up some browsers that may also work and found 3... Norton Private Browser, AVG Secure Browser and Brave. I may have to try one of the 3 when I return from my trip and see where I go from there.

I also worked on the OOC Gallery for a bit as well and moved some OOC Game High Scores to the Game Lab section

*4-25*
My Trip is almost over as I will be returning in 2-3 Days. When I return, I'll have plenty of maintenance work to do on my PC such as Browser Repairs, Updates, Filter Checking, etc. Other than that, the other day, I had a very busy and tiring day as I had a gathering during the trip that lasted for 7 Hours, 5 for the Outing and 2 more for Dinner. As a result, I was very tired the other day.

But hopefully, I'll be able to get the PS5 Filter when I return. Besides that, I also worked on the OOC Gallery Section and moved things around the Game Lab section. I also got to try a new brand of M&M Minis being the Peanut Butter Kind. How was your week?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 25, 2024 9:58 am
CrystBalfast
f u n. it was half fine, half sucked, crampy and a bit mood swingy but I was able to do a bit of exercise at least, even work, some grocery shopping earlier and today. now I get to complain about the bus I needed NEVER SHOWING UP which I'm super angry about and hopefully I'm not too angry of course, and they need to make sure it never happens ever again

hopefully soon I can also work on character stuff and post in the roleplay though, and I hope your trip has been great.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:05 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
f u n. it was half fine, half sucked, crampy and a bit mood swingy but I was able to do a bit of exercise at least, even work, some grocery shopping earlier and today. now I get to complain about the bus I needed NEVER SHOWING UP which I'm super angry about and hopefully I'm not too angry of course, and they need to make sure it never happens ever again

hopefully soon I can also work on character stuff and post in the roleplay though, and I hope your trip has been great.

I'm back from my trip. My new filter for the PS5 came in but did not work as it cut off the air flow causing a heat build up, so I had to send it back. So I learned a lesson that day being that Dust Filters and PS5s don't mix since Dust Cover Filters are meant for PCs.

Anyway, I'm a little tried after today since all I did was relax and watch TMNT 1987. I also tried out Honkai Star Rail for the PS5 and I reached the Second Chapter which is an Ice Planet while Chapter 1 took place on a Space Colony which is where I created a character using a Solarite Crystal and it is also where I got the Main Hub being a Battlecruiser Express Train called the Astral Express.

I also had tacos for dinner earlier this evening and some cheese Danish cake for dessert., bord. What's new with you?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2024 6:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

I'm back from my trip. My new filter for the PS5 came in but did not work as it cut off the air flow causing a heat build up, so I had to send it back. So I learned a lesson that day being that Dust Filters and PS5s don't mix since Dust Cover Filters are meant for PCs.

Anyway, I'm a little tried after today since all I did was relax and watch TMNT 1987. I also tried out Honkai Star Rail for the PS5 and I reached the Second Chapter which is an Ice Planet while Chapter 1 took place on a Space Colony which is where I created a character using a Solarite Crystal and it is also where I got the Main Hub being a Battlecruiser Express Train called the Astral Express.

I also had tacos for dinner earlier this evening and some cheese Danish cake for dessert., bord. What's new with you?
worked a bit, been listening to stuff on YouTube, and yesterday I went to a local Japanese American restaurant (although the family who own and work there are Chinese Americans) and they have a variety of foods like sushi although that's expensive, and hibachi grilled meat and veggies with fried rice which is what my dad and I got, small soup and salad that went with it too. I like to eat different things sometimes and my actual birthday is around this time, although my online birthday is a month away. I've also been finding some really nice desserts on clearance, I recently ate red velvet with cream cheese cake bites (that sounds like something you might like too since you like cream cheese and stuff like that.)

I've had some trouble with dust getting in computers before, had to blow some of it out if the computer fan didn't clear it out effectively enough, although once my mom got compressed air in a can that's supposed to help clean dust out but I don't know what happened to that (I don't plan on buying that though.)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash