Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:53 pm
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. Played some StarCraft 2 today, just few more levels to unlock Nova 3. Heard of Cuphead? It's a Platformer Shooter with Hand-Drawn Artwork that dates back to the early days of Cartoon Animation such but is also the Hardest Game.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Anyway, soon I'll send the announcement to the Next Day of the IC being Elsa's Wedding Day.
User Image

As for Kendall, I wonder who the boy is in the dream she dreamt about, maybe Torrin?  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 7:59 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. Played some StarCraft 2 today, just few more levels to unlock Nova 3. Heard of Cuphead? It's a Platformer Shooter with Hand-Drawn Artwork that dates back to the early days of Cartoon Animation such but is also the Hardest Game.

Anyway, soon I'll send the announcement to the Next Day of the IC being Elsa's Wedding Day.
User Image

As for Kendall, I wonder who the boy is in the dream she dreamt about, maybe Torrin?
yeah, I'll definitely make sure I post for the wedding. I've kinda still been binge watching all seasons of Total Drama. although tomorrow I can post as long as I remember. tbh I've never heard of that game since I didn't play old games, I had no video games as a kid. yay. all video games I played were definitely outside my home, and having few friends, that was rare so I was terrible at most of them until I got older and had real coordination. of course, by then I could play games online, so that's what I usually do now  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2022 8:11 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

yeah, I'll definitely make sure I post for the wedding. I've kinda still been binge watching all seasons of Total Drama. although tomorrow I can post as long as I remember. tbh I've never heard of that game since I didn't play old games, I had no video games as a kid. yay. all video games I played were definitely outside my home, and having few friends, that was rare so I was terrible at most of them until I got older and had real coordination. of course, by then I could play games online, so that's what I usually do now

When Merchant Conya becomes human in the IC, she maybe surprised at her new human legs and feet as it would be all new to her. I still need to finish her coding though after I think about which speech color text to use.

If you like, I can do a Dream Sequence with Kendall, bord.
I can also add plush animals to Kendall's liking too.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:03 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

When Merchant Conya becomes human in the IC, she maybe surprised at her new human legs and feet as it would be all new to her. I still need to finish her coding though after I think about which speech color text to use.

User Image
I think plush animals would be a random extra (so it doesn't matter to me if you have them or not, they don't add to the plot line, you can put them in if you really want.) as for the dream, that's cool. I'll try to reply tomorrow when it's not super late and I have to brush my teeth soon, because at least based on this, it will give me an idea to reply on so that helps  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:04 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

hi, I went out for a bit and watched more show today. Also I'd go with some purple color if I was you, for Conya (but yeah you should decide which purple color to go with, or something else if you prefer.)

It seems like it's much easier for me to come up with other OC stories when the inspiration strikes me, today it was random AUs with one of my main OCs outside of Gaia (although I made her here as my avatar once or twice), her name is Absence and in my main fictional universe/timeline she's an espionnage expert in the inter-space army (the good side, of course. Although I do have some very developed villain OCs too because that's fun.)  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 12, 2022 8:39 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

hi, I went out for a bit and watched more show today. Also I'd go with some purple color if I was you, for Conya (but yeah you should decide which purple color to go with, or something else if you prefer.)

It seems like it's much easier for me to come up with other OC stories when the inspiration strikes me, today it was random AUs with one of my main OCs outside of Gaia (although I made her here as my avatar once or twice), her name is Absence and in my main fictional universe/timeline she's an espionnage expert in the inter-space army (the good side, of course. Although I do have some very developed villain OCs too because that's fun.)

Okay. I worked on the OOC Gallery earlier today.

In Sonic Advance & Adventure, they had these Virtual Pets called Chao that you can raise and transmit to the GBA so you can raise your Virtual Pet on the road.

I finished working on Nova on Starcraft, Now I'm up to the Dehaka & Primal Zerg as I have over 40 Levels to go with him. His Primal Zerg in the game remind me of Dinosaurs that once roamed the Earth.
After that's done, I wonder what game to play next...

I also found 2 more Web Series that I saw once or twice that used to be on the WB Website from the Late 90s to Mid 2000s.
Those 2 series called Steppenwolf X-Creatures Project which looks like a Paranormal Series & Arcane: Miller Estate & Stone Circle which looks like a Witchcraft Series, both of which used Shockwave Flash as Inventory Adventure Games. This was 1999-2005.

SteppenWolf: The X-Creatures Project had 1 Season with 6 Episodes while Arcane had 2 Seasons, Season 1 had 4 Episodes while Season 2 had 8 Episodes.

As for Nick Knacks on YT, they did an Episode on SK8-TV or Skate TV which was after they talked about Outta Here as their first episode talking about shows from the 1990s on Nickelodeon.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:00 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

In Sonic Advance & Adventure, they had these Virtual Pets called Chao that you can raise and transmit to the GBA so you can raise your Virtual Pet on the road.

I finished working on Nova on Starcraft, Now I'm up to the Dehaka & Primal Zerg as I have over 40 Levels to go with him. His Primal Zerg in the game remind me of Dinosaurs that once roamed the Earth.

I also found 2 more Web Series that I saw once or twice that used to be on the WB Website from the Late 90s to Mid 2000s.
Those 2 series called Steppenwolf X-Creatures Project which looks like a Paranormal Series & Arcane: Miller Estate & Stone Circle which looks like a Witchcraft Series, both of which used Shockwave Flash as Inventory Adventure Games. This was 1999-2005.

SteppenWolf: The X-Creatures Project had 1 Season with 6 Episodes while Arcane had 2 Seasons, Season 1 had 4 Episodes while Season 2 had 8 Episodes.

As for Nick Knacks on YT, they did an Episode on SK8-TV or Skate TV which was after they talked about Outta Here as their first episode talking about shows from the 1990s on Nickelodeon.
hi (sorry, forgot to get to the roleplay again today, I was shopping a bit earlier, and the weather was hot and terrible too.) been watching Total Dramarama, which is a new alternate universe spinoff where some of the characters from the original Total Drama are toddlers at a daycare center/preschool.

sounds like you did some fun stuff, and if that scene is part of the roleplay world, that's really nice.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2022 8:27 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

hi (sorry, forgot to get to the roleplay again today, I was shopping a bit earlier, and the weather was hot and terrible too.) been watching Total Dramarama, which is a new alternate universe spinoff where some of the characters from the original Total Drama are toddlers at a daycare center/preschool.

sounds like you did some fun stuff, and if that scene is part of the roleplay world, that's really nice.

Oh? You mean the Garden Image? I'll update Elsa's Mansion to show that Garden later when I can. The Weather was also hot on my end too. On Hot Conditions when its 90-100 degrees, its a good idea to bring some cold bottled water just in case.

Artisans, Peace Keepers, Magic Crafters, Beast Makers & Dream Weavers would be the Dragon Realm Nations of Ivalice in the RP.

I may add more or even the Avalar Nations, but I'll wait and see.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:38 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Oh? You mean the Garden Image? I'll update Elsa's Mansion to show that Garden later when I can. The Weather was also hot on my end too. On Hot Conditions when its 90-100 degrees, its a good idea to bring some cold bottled water just in case.

Artisans, Peace Keepers, Magic Crafters, Beast Makers & Dream Weavers would be the Dragon Realm Nations of Ivalice in the RP.

there's only one image I was talking about lol, it was the first one in this quote chain. and the dragon is cute.

any bottled water I carry around ends up room temperature, and I swam inside at the YMCA, but today there was a tiny bit of rain so it was less horrible than yesterday. although because I was swimming, I didn't end up going on here again, I got distracted with Total Dramarama like yesterday. at least I exercised and bathed/showered at the same time, yay efficiency  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2022 7:48 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

there's only one image I was talking about lol, it was the first one in this quote chain. and the dragon is cute.

any bottled water I carry around ends up room temperature, and I swam inside at the YMCA, but today there was a tiny bit of rain so it was less horrible than yesterday. although because I was swimming, I didn't end up going on here again, I got distracted with Total Dramarama like yesterday. at least I exercised and bathed/showered at the same time, yay efficiency

Yeah. The Image with the dragon is from Enter the Dragonfly for the PS2. I already beaten that game. It was an okay game even though it looked rushed. However, the Thieves Tower was one Dragonfly Task that was somewhat hard as I ended up Headbashing when I didn't want to instead of a Hover and end up falling in a pit. The Hover Move was hard for me at first but I was able to Master it as it gives one last bit of extra height if you're not able to make it at the end of a glide.

The Headbash being a Move from Spyro 2 toward the end of the game where it takes 1,000 Gems to Unlock and to preform it requires the player to press the Jump button followed by the Action Button to break objects. But in Spyro 2 after beating the game, you do get your money back meaning the Gems you spent to progress through the game such as unlocking the Swim Underwater, Climbing & Headbash Moves.

The Big Day for Elsa & Grant has arrived in the RP and the ceremony will begin soon in a few minutes in the IC. So in the mansion, there's a nice waiting area in the mansion to gather before the ceremony. It has a Tropical Bar, Indoor Pool, Garden and Fountains.

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:09 pm
CrystBalfast

Yeah. The Image with the dragon is from Enter the Dragonfly for the PS2. I already beaten that game. It was an okay game even though it looked rushed. However, the Thieves Tower was one Dragonfly Task that was somewhat hard as I ended up Headbashing when I didn't want to instead of a Hover and end up falling in a pit. The Hover Move was hard for me at first but I was able to Master it as it gives one last bit of extra height if you're not able to make it at the end of a glide.

The Headbash being a Move from Spyro 2 toward the end of the game where it takes 1,000 Gems to Unlock and to preform it requires the player to press the Jump button followed by the Action Button to break objects. But in Spyro 2 after beating the game, you do get your money back meaning the Gems you spent to progress through the game such as unlocking the Swim Underwater, Climbing & Headbash Moves.

The Big Day for Elsa & Grant has arrived in the RP and the ceremony will begin soon in a few minutes in the IC. So in the mansion, there's a nice waiting area in the mansion to gather before the ceremony. It has a Tropical Bar, Indoor Pool, Garden and Fountains.

all right, I was grocery shopping and exercising today before watching more of the Total Dramarama show, so tomorrow in real life I'll be posting in the roleplay (yeah that's all me, Paige and Hugo would just be doing normal stuff like chatting a little with people, helping out a bit, eating breakfast)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2022 8:20 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

all right, I was grocery shopping and exercising today before watching more of the Total Dramarama show, so tomorrow in real life I'll be posting in the roleplay (yeah that's all me, Paige and Hugo would just be doing normal stuff like chatting a little with people, helping out a bit, eating breakfast)

Cool. You can also see there's some chimes in the RP too to signal the event will be starting for Conrad of Arendelle to ring once everyone is gathered. In the meantime, Nikita's tent for her Fireworks Show will be set up soon.

During the gathering, we would hear conversations before the wedding until its time for the assembly.

7-19:
Evening, bord. In some anime series when an anime bride tosses the bouquet after a couple ties the knot, its tossed in any direction until someone catches it?  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 7:57 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Cool. You can also see there's some chimes in the RP too to signal the event will be starting for Conrad of Arendelle to ring once everyone is gathered. In the meantime, Nikita's tent for her Fireworks Show will be set up soon.

During the gathering, we would hear conversations before the wedding until its time for the assembly.

7-19:
Evening, bord. In some anime series when an anime bride tosses the bouquet after a couple ties the knot, its tossed in any direction until someone catches it?
I'll be reading through whatever heaps of roleplay you posted in the one day since I posted lol. and I know about the wedding bouquet, and usually the ladies try to catch it and whoever catches it is supposedly the next to get married, you already know that. I'd think Paige wouldn't be ready to get married yet, but one of those other ladies who's in love in the roleplay should.

also today I swam at the YMCA, exercise yay. I was not in a social mood mostly. we also got takeout pizza since it's too hot to cook stuff ourselves  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2022 8:12 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

7-19:
I'll be reading through whatever heaps of roleplay you posted in the one day since I posted lol. and I know about the wedding bouquet, and usually the ladies try to catch it and whoever catches it is supposedly the next to get married, you already know that. I'd think Paige wouldn't be ready to get married yet, but one of those other ladies who's in love in the roleplay should.

also today I swam at the YMCA, exercise yay. I was not in a social mood mostly. we also got takeout pizza since it's too hot to cook stuff ourselves

Okay. Sounds good. I played some Diablo 2 earlier. Getting to level 90 is going to be very hard to do in the game.

When we check in on Tipa later, Kendall would wake up since its morning.
I'm also working on Sora, Roxas and Olette's older sister. I have to think of a color code for her text speech.
User Image  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points