Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 4:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Sounds good. As for Orville & Amatys, I wonder how they're doing in Artisans...
Next week, I may be away on a Trip to relax. More on that in the If You'll Be Away Section when the time comes. I also hope to see Mandalorian Season 3 when it arrives on Disney Plus next month.

So I looked outside and its snowing, its said to snow 5-8 inches where I am & I thought it was going be raining sleet this evening.
Yeah they're also probably doing regular guild jobs, similar to Paige and Hugo. I was just looking at one of my first/only pencil sketches of Orville in a notebook last night before sketching more character stories (it's about my deceased OCs in the afterlife actually, featuring one of my personal favorite characters who tragically died in space combat, it's sad/bitter/sweet all at the same time, her watching her husband watching a sad romantic tragedy movie that's definitely a knockoff of A Fault in Our Stars- that movie's too sad for me personally to watch. As for the second part of the story, it's after her husband joins her in the afterlife and gets really silly. Not a story that would actually get published LOL, just a story that's probably my best way of coping with people actually dying IRL, tbh. I do love these characters though, as much as someone can love fiction, not in the same way as real friends/family of course.)

anyway today I was working and had too much caffeine LOL but it'll probably wear off soon but for now I'm still spaced out and will just be doing regular daily stuff on Gaia but tomorrow I can do a roleplay post thing, also I might separately work on some more background info for Shaesa and Sheldon for when I do that roleplay later.

I never saw that movie "Fault in Our Stars". Anyway, It only snowed 1-3 inches as most of it passed through today.
So, I was watching some YT Videos of old VHS Promotional Movies for the Land Before Time 1-3 along with some old promos for Cartoon Theater.

I also saw a YT of a Paramount McDonald's Promotional VHS Tape Commercial for 4 movies, Ghost, Charlotte's Web, Wayne's World & Addams Family.

These 3 Paramount VHS Tapes had a Star Trek Introduction which contained a Paramount 1993 Rebate Coupon that was included in the 4 VHS Tapes for $2.50 off any purchase or $1 back for any Paramount Rental VHS Tapes.

I used to see that when I had my Charlotte's Web Tape back when I was younger.
I've seen the 1991 Addams Family movie and I love it. and I have the book of Charlotte's web, which of course is probably better than the movie ( I think I saw it once but it was when I was like 7-8 and in school, I think I liked it but not quite as much.) Also you can still find used movies for a really good price at places like Salvation Army or if they have ones they're selling at the library since they get more donations than they can keep.

I know that. Sometimes they have rare videos and movies there on VHS.
Some Garage Sales & Flea Markets have pretty good deals as they don't know how much they're worth such as antiques, movies, games, videos, posters, books, etc.

*3-4-2023*
Evening, bord. It was rainy & very windy last night. Anyway, the Disc Tray on the PS4 broke down the other night, so I'll have to get it serviced. I also manged to purchase a PlayStation 5 and it works pretty good.

As I was setting it up in a Vertical Stand Mode, I put the Rift Apart game disc in backwards. The front of the Disc being the cover needs to be facing the Power/Eject Button & as a result it said "Unreadable Disc". I guess a Disc Read Error can happen when a Disc is not put in right side up or Forwards.

It took me a while to set up the PS5 and it was worth the wait to do so. Afterwards, I charged the PS5 Controller to Full. Since some new devices have a partial charge when in sold in its Factory Settings. So charging it to Full Capacity is recommended before using it.

I was also in luck as this was the last PS5 Disc Version Console in stock via High Demand.
yeah, we had wintery (rain/snow and wind) weather. and I remember when the PS3 was still new lol, I've never seen a PS5 in person. Also I think I might've put a disc in wrong once before but I forget, or it could've been my mom, and it was a regular CD or DVD if I did.
also, today I bought a pair of my favorite type of sneakers on sale, Asics gel ventures (they're ridiculously comfortable from the first time I wear them until after they're half worn through lol.)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2023 8:32 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Sounds good. As for Orville & Amatys, I wonder how they're doing in Artisans...
Next week, I may be away on a Trip to relax. More on that in the If You'll Be Away Section when the time comes. I also hope to see Mandalorian Season 3 when it arrives on Disney Plus next month.

So I looked outside and its snowing, its said to snow 5-8 inches where I am & I thought it was going be raining sleet this evening.
Yeah they're also probably doing regular guild jobs, similar to Paige and Hugo. I was just looking at one of my first/only pencil sketches of Orville in a notebook last night before sketching more character stories (it's about my deceased OCs in the afterlife actually, featuring one of my personal favorite characters who tragically died in space combat, it's sad/bitter/sweet all at the same time, her watching her husband watching a sad romantic tragedy movie that's definitely a knockoff of A Fault in Our Stars- that movie's too sad for me personally to watch. As for the second part of the story, it's after her husband joins her in the afterlife and gets really silly. Not a story that would actually get published LOL, just a story that's probably my best way of coping with people actually dying IRL, tbh. I do love these characters though, as much as someone can love fiction, not in the same way as real friends/family of course.)

anyway today I was working and had too much caffeine LOL but it'll probably wear off soon but for now I'm still spaced out and will just be doing regular daily stuff on Gaia but tomorrow I can do a roleplay post thing, also I might separately work on some more background info for Shaesa and Sheldon for when I do that roleplay later.

I never saw that movie "Fault in Our Stars". Anyway, It only snowed 1-3 inches as most of it passed through today.
So, I was watching some YT Videos of old VHS Promotional Movies for the Land Before Time 1-3 along with some old promos for Cartoon Theater.

I also saw a YT of a Paramount McDonald's Promotional VHS Tape Commercial for 4 movies, Ghost, Charlotte's Web, Wayne's World & Addams Family.

These 3 Paramount VHS Tapes had a Star Trek Introduction which contained a Paramount 1993 Rebate Coupon that was included in the 4 VHS Tapes for $2.50 off any purchase or $1 back for any Paramount Rental VHS Tapes.

I've seen the 1991 Addams Family movie and I love it. and I have the book of Charlotte's web, which of course is probably better than the movie ( I think I saw it once but it was when I was like 7-8 and in school, I think I liked it but not quite as much.) Also you can still find used movies for a really good price at places like Salvation Army or if they have ones they're selling at the library since they get more donations than they can keep.

Some Garage Sales & Flea Markets have pretty good deals as they don't know how much they're worth such as antiques, movies, games, videos, posters, books, etc.

*3-4-2023*
Evening, bord. It was rainy & very windy last night. Anyway, the Disc Tray on the PS4 broke down the other night, so I'll have to get it serviced. I also manged to purchase a PlayStation 5 and it works pretty good.

As I was setting it up in a Vertical Stand Mode, I put the Rift Apart game disc in backwards. The front of the Disc being the cover needs to be facing the Power/Eject Button & as a result it said "Unreadable Disc". I guess a Disc Read Error can happen when a Disc is not put in right side up or Forwards.

It took me a while to set up the PS5 and it was worth the wait to do so. Afterwards, I charged the PS5 Controller to Full. Since some new devices have a partial charge when in sold in its Factory Settings. So charging it to Full Capacity is recommended before using it.

I was also in luck as this was the last PS5 Disc Version Console in stock via High Demand.
yeah, we had wintery (rain/snow and wind) weather. and I remember when the PS3 was still new lol, I've never seen a PS5 in person. Also I think I might've put a disc in wrong once before but I forget, or it could've been my mom, and it was a regular CD or DVD if I did.
also, today I bought a pair of my favorite type of sneakers on sale, Asics gel ventures (they're ridiculously comfortable from the first time I wear them until after they're half worn through lol.)

Cool. I'm doing a First PS5 Disc Upgrade which is Wonderlands but to do so, I have to insert the PS4 Disc version then claim the Digital Upgrade for the PS5. The Digital Upgrade Installation may take some time for Wonderlands.
However, once the PS5 Digital Version Upgrade is completed, you need the PS4 Disc to play it.

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*
Afternoon, bord. I am currently away on a trip at the moment and woke up after resting. I was tried after the trip down. This sometimes happens when I travel. Other than that, the trip down went pretty good.

For the OOC Carnival Game, I'll keep an eye out for some capsule items when I play LK that you can open then use the items as prizes.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-4-2023*

Cool. I'm doing a First PS5 Disc Upgrade which is Wonderlands but to do so, I have to insert the PS4 Disc version then claim the Digital Upgrade for the PS5. The Digital Upgrade Installation may take some time for Wonderlands.
However, once the PS5 Digital Version Upgrade is completed, you need the PS4 Disc to play it.

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*
Afternoon, bord. I am currently away on a trip at the moment and woke up after resting. I was tried after the trip down. This sometimes happens when I travel. Other than that, the trip down went pretty good.

For the OOC Carnival Game, I'll keep an eye out for some capsule items when I play LK that you can open then use the items as prizes.
hi, I think I've had a mild cold because my throat is kinda sore, yesterday I was grocery shopping and today I just made a Hatsune Miku cosplay type avatar for runway contest and a couple avatar designs for other people because sometimes it's fun using the ghost codes.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-4-2023*

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*

hi, I think I've had a mild cold because my throat is kinda sore, yesterday I was grocery shopping and today I just made a Hatsune Miku cosplay type avatar for runway contest and a couple avatar designs for other people because sometimes it's fun using the ghost codes.

Hello and evening. What's new, bord? What song is that Hatsune Miku cosplay avatar from? It's been a long time since I played Project Diva Future. I can get through one song on Normal, maybe two but it gets harder to keep up like the Guitar Hero Games at later songs and higher difficulty levels such as Hard and higher.

Anyway, I was tried after going out to some stores but its nice to get out once in a while. I also finished Disc 1 of The Office NBC Season 2 and its onto Disc 2 of Season 2. The Ride to the Stores was good and I also got some M&M Minis for an Easter Style breakfast which is M&M Minis Pancakes. Tomorrow is said to be Windy & Rainy, so I may return from my trip at the end of the week but that depends on the weather  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 5:54 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-4-2023*

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*

Hello and evening. What's new, bord? What song is that Hatsune Miku cosplay avatar from? It's been a long time since I played Project Diva Future. I can get through one song on Normal, maybe two but it gets harder to keep up like the Guitar Hero Games at later songs and higher difficulty levels such as Hard and higher.

Anyway, I was tried after going out to some stores but its nice to get out once in a while. I also finished Disc 1 of The Office NBC Season 2 and its onto Disc 2 of Season 2. The Ride to the Stores was good and I also got some M&M Minis for an Easter Style breakfast which is M&M Minis Pancakes. Tomorrow is said to be Windy & Rainy, so I may return from my trip at the end of the week but that depends on the weather
It's not, it's a personal outfit alteration inspired by the styles she already wears. I don't really like the digital voices, I just really love the character/outfit designs for the Vocaloid characters. The avatar runway theme (the gold/plat one) was to make a Hatsune Miku inspired avatar so it's kind of cosplay, a little alteration of the outfits I found through Google Image search.

And today I worked, so didn't have much time today, but tomorrow I'll try to also post in the roleplay. I can't really eat normal M&Ms right now since I still need to get a few fillings in my teeth and they bother them, but I'd love to try pancakes with those in them.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2023 6:05 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-4-2023*

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*

It's not, it's a personal outfit alteration inspired by the styles she already wears. I don't really like the digital voices, I just really love the character/outfit designs for the Vocaloid characters. The avatar runway theme (the gold/plat one) was to make a Hatsune Miku inspired avatar so it's kind of cosplay, a little alteration of the outfits I found through Google Image search.

And today I worked, so didn't have much time today, but tomorrow I'll try to also post in the roleplay. I can't really eat normal M&Ms right now since I still need to get a few fillings in my teeth and they bother them, but I'd love to try pancakes with those in them.

The M&M Minis can be found at some Drug Stores such as CVS & Rite Aid, bord. In the meantime, my trip is going alright. Nothing like listening to some Looney Tunes before bed like its 1998 to 1996 on Nickelodeon or 1993 on Cartoon Network. Since I looked at the February 1993 Schedule for Cartoon Network, one of the dates had Looney Tunes that was shown from 9PM to 11PM, that's 2 hours.

As for Mermaid Nim in the RP, I wonder how she is doing with her friends.

*3-11-2023*
Evening, bord. I will be returning tomorrow from my trip. It was a pretty good weekend trip for me. I purchase a new type of snack cake that's a Baby Yoda Snack Cake from Rite Aid. Hope to try it one day when I can.

Anyway, what's new? I have to wrap things up soon for the return trip.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2023 3:12 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*

The M&M Minis can be found at some Drug Stores such as CVS & Rite Aid, bord. In the meantime, my trip is going alright. Nothing like listening to some Looney Tunes before bed like its 1998 to 1996 on Nickelodeon or 1993 on Cartoon Network. Since I looked at the February 1993 Schedule for Cartoon Network, one of the dates had Looney Tunes that was shown from 9PM to 11PM, that's 2 hours.

*3-11-2023*
Evening, bord. I will be returning tomorrow from my trip. It was a pretty good weekend trip for me. I purchase a new type of snack cake that's a Baby Yoda Snack Cake from Rite Aid. Hope to try it one day when I can.

literally nothing is new, although I made another OC/FC from my avatar wardrobe that I'll probably use one of these days. was just mostly tired today since I worked yesterday and two days before I had some throat infection thing like a mild cold but I'm recovering from it at least. I'm also heating up a pepperoni pizza for dinner for our family, no pepperoni on my sister's piece (except my mom who's allergic to tons of stuff and makes her own food.)  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2023 5:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

Have a good night, bord.

*3-9-2023*

*3-11-2023*

literally nothing is new, although I made another OC/FC from my avatar wardrobe that I'll probably use one of these days. was just mostly tired today since I worked yesterday and two days before I had some throat infection thing like a mild cold but I'm recovering from it at least. I'm also heating up a pepperoni pizza for dinner for our family, no pepperoni on my sister's piece (except my mom who's allergic to tons of stuff and makes her own food.)

Evening, Bord. I'm back. I'm working on a DVD Notepad list so I would find the episodes of Spongebob once the 100 Episodes Vol. 1 DVD arrives in the mail. The list for the Spongebob episodes reference index may take some time though.

My week went well. How was your week? I hope to install the PS5 Upgrade for Doom 5 when I get that game in the mail as well.

*3-13-2023*
Afternoon, bord. My USB to Ethernet Adapter came in the mail today. It enables a person to get onto the internet by using a USB 3.0 Serial Port & the Adapter thawed out after I let it do so.
User Image
About an hour later, the USB Ethernet Adapter was up and running and I'm back Online. So now the Internet Transmission Program is fixed on my PC. biggrin
*Update*
The Internet Transmission Program that I thought was fixed lasted for about 2-3 or 5 Minutes. So I may try a USB Wireless Adapter later
Anyway, have a good night.

*3-16-2023*
Morning, bord. I checked my PS4 Discs for PS5 Upgrades after Doom 5 came in the Mail (Which had a PS5 Upgrade and was around a 100GB Installation) & Overwatch had a PS5 Upgrade (I think since when I inserted the Disc, it showed Overwatch 2 on the XMB).

Anyway, what are you doing for St. Patrick's Day 2023, bord? I hope to relax for a while. Watching some episodes of SpongeBob from the 100 Episodes Vol. 1 (Seasons 1-5, with the You Wish Special in its Complete Televised Version) that arrived in the mail the other day.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:53 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-11-2023*

Evening, Bord. I'm back. I'm working on a DVD Notepad list so I would find the episodes of Spongebob once the 100 Episodes Vol. 1 DVD arrives in the mail. The list for the Spongebob episodes reference index may take some time though.

My week went well. How was your week? I hope to install the PS5 Upgrade for Doom 5 when I get that game in the mail as well.

*3-13-2023*
Afternoon, bord. My USB to Ethernet Adapter came in the mail today. It enables a person to get onto the internet by using a USB 3.0 Serial Port & the Adapter thawed out after I let it do so.
User Image
About an hour later, the USB Ethernet Adapter was up and running and I'm back Online. So now the Internet Transmission Program is fixed on my PC. biggrin
*Update*
The Internet Transmission Program that I thought was fixed lasted for about 2-3 or 5 Minutes. So I may try a USB Wireless Adapter later

*3-16-2023*
Morning, bord. I checked my PS4 Discs for PS5 Upgrades after Doom 5 came in the Mail (Which had a PS5 Upgrade and was around a 100GB Installation) & Overwatch had a PS5 Upgrade (I think since when I inserted the Disc, it showed Overwatch 2 on the XMB).

Anyway, what are you doing for St. Patrick's Day 2023, bord? I hope to relax for a while. Watching some episodes of SpongeBob from the 100 Episodes Vol. 1 (Seasons 1-5, with the You Wish Special in its Complete Televised Version) that arrived in the mail the other day.
after I worked on tuesday, I was mostly resting yesterday because I recently got a mild cold, that seems to be gone now at least. might post once in the roleplay since I keep forgetting that because it wasn't as exciting now that the wedding is past (and honestly the wedding was too fast and I missed half the stuff.) Maybe a mini event in the roleplay would be fun, even if it's just some local festival in one of the nations.

I guess tomorrow I'll probably just go out and maybe go to an actual restaurant, don't drink a bunch of alcohol since that's not healthy but I have my own inexpensive wine that I like at home. Also I might make an avatar with a green theme, we'll see (I keep making OCs and Runway contest entries, if they have one tomorrow with a St. Patrick's theme that will be fun.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:41 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-11-2023*

*3-13-2023*
User Image
*Update*

*3-16-2023*

after I worked on tuesday, I was mostly resting yesterday because I recently got a mild cold, that seems to be gone now at least. might post once in the roleplay since I keep forgetting that because it wasn't as exciting now that the wedding is past (and honestly the wedding was too fast and I missed half the stuff.) Maybe a mini event in the roleplay would be fun, even if it's just some local festival in one of the nations.

I guess tomorrow I'll probably just go out and maybe go to an actual restaurant, don't drink a bunch of alcohol since that's not healthy but I have my own inexpensive wine that I like at home. Also I might make an avatar with a green theme, we'll see (I keep making OCs and Runway contest entries, if they have one tomorrow with a St. Patrick's theme that will be fun.)

Cool, bord. A Spring Mini Event sounds fun. For Elsa's Album in the Events section, we're close to 200 Signatures.
Anyway, I was watching SpongeBob's Mermaid Man 7/Mermaid Man Vs. SpongeBob. Now I'm playing Doom 5 in which I got everything in the first 2 levels.

Anyway, I hope to trade in the PS4 later when I can. So that's what's new with me.

*3-20-2023*
Happy First Day of Spring 2023, bord. Soon it's going to get warmer outside and the Winter & Fall Clothes will be put away until the Fall & Winter then take out the Clothes for Spring and Summer.

I'm playing Doom 5 and beat 9 Levels of the game so that means I'm close to starting the Endgame which is the Point of No Return for Doom 5 meaning you can't return to the Doom Slayer's Space Castle until the Main Story is completed. Last time I played it on the PS4, I lost to the Second to Last Boss 15 times and died once on stage 13 after missing a jump that I needed to make.

Other than that, I got a USB WFC Adapter in the mail and it works (Since it came with an instruction manual).  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 2:15 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-11-2023*

*3-13-2023*
User Image
*Update*

*3-16-2023*

Cool, bord. A Spring Mini Event sounds fun. For Elsa's Album in the Events section, we're close to 200 Signatures.
Anyway, I was watching SpongeBob's Mermaid Man 7/Mermaid Man Vs. SpongeBob. Now I'm playing Doom 5 in which I got everything in the first 2 levels.

Anyway, I hope to trade in the PS4 later when I can. So that's what's new with me.

*3-20-2023*
Happy First Day of Spring 2023, bord. Soon it's going to get warmer outside and the Winter & Fall Clothes will be put away until the Fall & Winter then take out the Clothes for Spring and Summer.

I'm playing Doom 5 and beat 9 Levels of the game so that means I'm close to starting the Endgame which is the Point of No Return for Doom 5 meaning you can't return to the Doom Slayer's Space Castle until the Main Story is completed. Last time I played it on the PS4, I lost to the Second to Last Boss 15 times and died once on stage 13 after missing a jump that I needed to make.

Other than that, I got a USB WFC Adapter in the mail and it works (Since it came with an instruction manual).
lol, I don't usually put most of my clothes away, except the shorts. I have several pairs of shorts I haven't worn in months.
Also lately I mostly have been coming up with ideas for OC stories, mainly the witch/wizard ones inspired by Harry Potter. tbh I don't have as many ideas for the mermaid roleplay characters right now unfortunately.
I remember seeing an episode with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy when I was watching Spongebob before, I don't remember which one specifically though. I think it's the one where he finally meets the original "actors" and they're older men.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 3:19 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-11-2023*

*3-13-2023*
User Image
*Update*

*3-16-2023*

*3-20-2023*

lol, I don't usually put most of my clothes away, except the shorts. I have several pairs of shorts I haven't worn in months.
Also lately I mostly have been coming up with ideas for OC stories, mainly the witch/wizard ones inspired by Harry Potter. tbh I don't have as many ideas for the mermaid roleplay characters right now unfortunately.
I remember seeing an episode with Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy when I was watching Spongebob before, I don't remember which one specifically though. I think it's the one where he finally meets the original "actors" and they're older men.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
You mean Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1? I have seen that episode maybe once or twice when I was younger, bord and it was fun.
Mermaid Man is the 1960s Batman & Robin of the SpongeBob Series and 7 of their best Adventures were featured on the Adventures of SpongeBob DVD. The ones I enjoyed were Mermaid Man 1, 5, 6 & 7 (Vs SpongeBob).

Well, for Elsa's Mansion in the RP, there's positions available in Arendelle Mansion such as Mansion Staff and Norway Adventurers.

Anyway, for the 96 DVD Travel Case, I hope to use it to keep my cartoon shows on DVD in there that were shown on TBS, CBS, NBC, USA Network, Fox, ABC, TNT, Nickelodeon, The WB & Cartoon Network once or twice during the 1980s & 1990s.

I also hope to get a 96 DVD Case one day for my sitcom/slapstick comedy shows on DVD from the 1920s to 2000s such as the Chaplin Silent Comedies to The Office NBC which sounds like they would be shown on Channels that show Vintage Shows featured on MeTV, Antenna, TV Land & Nick at Nite.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 4:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-13-2023*
User Image
*Update*

*3-16-2023*

*3-20-2023*

You mean Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy 1? I have seen that episode maybe once or twice when I was younger, bord and it was fun.
Mermaid Man is the 1960s Batman & Robin of the SpongeBob Series and 7 of their best Adventures were featured on the Adventures of SpongeBob DVD. The ones I enjoyed were Mermaid Man 1, 5, 6 & 7 (Vs SpongeBob).

Well, for Elsa's Mansion in the RP, there's positions available in Arendelle Mansion such as Mansion Staff and Norway Adventurers.

Anyway, for the 96 DVD Travel Case, I hope to use it to keep my cartoon shows on DVD in there that were shown on TBS, CBS, NBC, USA Network, Fox, ABC, TNT, Nickelodeon, The WB & Cartoon Network once or twice during the 1980s & 1990s.

I also hope to get a 96 DVD Case one day for my sitcom/slapstick comedy shows on DVD from the 1920s to 2000s such as the Chaplin Silent Comedies to The Office NBC which sounds like they would be shown on Channels that show Vintage Shows featured on MeTV, Antenna, TV Land & Nick at Nite.
It was either 1 or 2, or maybe 1 and 2. also The Office definitely isn't vintage LOL, but that's a large range of time for top comedy shows so some would be vintage (the 1920-1950s) and retro (1960-1980s) shows, others are more recent throwbacks. I think the main distinction between vintage and retro was the major cultural shift with new and improved feminism and better racial equality. There are still some vintage shows and movies that have strong independent female characters, and people treating others from different cultures/races with respect though- they're just unfortunately sparse.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2023 5:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-13-2023*
User Image
*Update*

*3-16-2023*

*3-20-2023*

It was either 1 or 2, or maybe 1 and 2. also The Office definitely isn't vintage LOL, but that's a large range of time for top comedy shows so some would be vintage (the 1920-1950s) and retro (1960-1980s) shows, others are more recent throwbacks. I think the main distinction between vintage and retro was the major cultural shift with new and improved feminism and better racial equality. There are still some vintage shows and movies that have strong independent female characters, and people treating others from different cultures/races with respect though- they're just unfortunately sparse.

If I remember correctly from the Mermaid Man SpongeBob Episodes that I saw when I was younger during its First 3 Seasons.
Mermaid Man 2 had the Conch Signal Shell & the Dirty Bubble.
Mermaid Man 1 had the Superheroes as Elders & introduced us to their home at Shady Shoals.
Mermaid Man 3 had Man Ray's introduction & the Mermalair
Mermaid Man 4 introduced us to Mermaid Man's Belt
Mermaid Man 5 introduced us to the Quickster, Captain Magma, Elastic Waistband & Ms. Appear Costumes.

The Later 2 Mermaid Man Episodes in SpongeBob I didn't get to see until later was Mermaid Man 6 which had SpongeBob & Patrick make a Movie with their favorite heroes. Mermaid Man 6 was also on the "Lost in Time" SpongeBob DVD,
and Mermaid Man 7 (Vs SpongeBob) which had the Krusty Kids Meal (Reminds me of the Burger King Kids Club when I was growing up) & Fryboy at the Krusty Krab.

Some good classic shows are hard to find on TV nowadays as they can be found Vintage Channels that show old shows, Streaming Services likes (Tubi, Hulu, Paramount Plus, NBC Peacock, Disney Plus, Netflix, etc) or purchased on Direct Media such as Blu-Ray & DVD.

Another way to find vintage shows would be to order them on a Cable Box to keep or as a rental as PPV (Since back then people would order movies on some PPV Services such as Time Warner Cable Movies, AT&T Broadband, CableVision, Charter, Comcast, just to name a few).  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2023 8:24 am
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

*3-20-2023*

If I remember correctly from the Mermaid Man SpongeBob Episodes that I saw when I was younger during its First 3 Seasons.
Mermaid Man 2 had the Conch Signal Shell & the Dirty Bubble.
Mermaid Man 1 had the Superheroes as Elders & introduced us to their home at Shady Shoals.
Mermaid Man 3 had Man Ray's introduction & the Mermalair
Mermaid Man 4 introduced us to Mermaid Man's Belt
Mermaid Man 5 introduced us to the Quickster, Captain Magma, Elastic Waistband & Ms. Appear Costumes.

The Later 2 Mermaid Man Episodes in SpongeBob I didn't get to see until later was Mermaid Man 6 which had SpongeBob & Patrick make a Movie with their favorite heroes. Mermaid Man 6 was also on the "Lost in Time" SpongeBob DVD,
and Mermaid Man 7 (Vs SpongeBob) which had the Krusty Kids Meal (Reminds me of the Burger King Kids Club when I was growing up) & Fryboy at the Krusty Krab.

Some good classic shows are hard to find on TV nowadays as they can be found Vintage Channels that show old shows, Streaming Services likes (Tubi, Hulu, Paramount Plus, NBC Peacock, Disney Plus, Netflix, etc) or purchased on Direct Media such as Blu-Ray & DVD.

Another way to find vintage shows would be to order them on a Cable Box to keep or as a rental as PPV (Since back then people would order movies on some PPV Services such as Time Warner Cable Movies, AT&T Broadband, CableVision, Charter, Comcast, just to name a few).
Yeah, I saw the first Mermaid Man episode, and maybe one of the others too, but it could've been Mermaid Man 3 and it was probably only the last part of it because Man Ray sounds vaguely familiar but I didn't see the whole thing- often when I got home from high school, it was around 2:22pm, and I only caught the last five minutes of a TV show before I officially started watching at 2:30, it could've been then. I used to watch for two hours until one of my parents got home LOL, that's when I discovered Total Drama (and I watched some Spongebob, and even Word Girl for half an hour- they used to show that one around 3:30 or 4:00pm EST on PBS and for a kids' show, it was really funny. Totally full of parent humor, so a show I would totally get on DVD to watch with my future children.)  
General OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff