Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply General OOC
To Ultrabord: Ultrabord's Gallery Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:03 am
Ultrabord

Here's a Gallery for you, bord. Have Fun & a good day.
In the meantime, enjoy your Summer 2022!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:48 pm
Ask me anything about my OCs, or post stuff about your OCs who interact with my OCs in this topic!

(edited, to be completed later, will copy and paste list of characters here as well)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 3:50 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

But what's the gallery supposed to be for? I already have a topic for my characters ofc, and usually I would post anything related to my OCs there

Its for Extra Character Images. Such as merpeople and adventurers, just to name a few.

Anyway, The Guestbook Album Section for Elsa's Wedding is now open for the characters to sign their Best Wishes for the Newlyweds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 5:58 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

But what's the gallery supposed to be for? I already have a topic for my characters ofc, and usually I would post anything related to my OCs there

Its for Extra Character Images. Such as merpeople and adventurers, just to name a few.

Anyway, The Guestbook Album Section for Elsa's Wedding is now open for the characters to sign their Best Wishes for the Newlyweds.
Honestly, I always put extra character images in my character topic though. I'd rather use this for character discussion and questions though, since I don't want other people posting random stuff in my character stuff (you did that a couple times, but I'd rather you do that in a separate topic, so this one will work well for that.) As for that guest book thing, I think Paige and Hugo would just post regular congratulations and best wishes.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:00 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Honestly, I always put extra character images in my character topic though. I'd rather use this for character discussion and questions though, since I don't want other people posting random stuff in my character stuff (you did that a couple times, but I'd rather you do that in a separate topic, so this one will work well for that.) As for that guest book thing, I think Paige and Hugo would just post regular congratulations and best wishes.

Okay. Sounds good to me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:06 pm
Ultrabord

Anyway, I worked on another character, another one of Eraqus & Kendra's Brothers, Merman Luxord. He's 16 years old, upbeat, adventurous, kind, cool & level-headed. He does enjoy a good board, tabletop and/or card game, bord.
User Image
"A window of opportunity can be like a poker chip in a pot. Ante Up!"  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:22 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

Anyway, I worked on another character, another one of Eraqus & Kendra's Brothers, Merman Luxord. He's 16 years old, upbeat, adventurous, kind, cool & level-headed. He does enjoy a good board, tabletop and/or card game, bord.
User Image
seems interesting, reminds me of my brother lol. nice character  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 6:32 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

Thank you. I'll introduce merman Luxord later.
Some Peace Keepers Adventurers would be nice.
Peace Keepers Republic is another Fire Crystal Nation.
Beast Makers will be an Earth Crystal Everglade Nation. But first, I need to find an everglade field image.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:16 pm
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

Beast Makers will be an Earth Crystal Everglade Nation. But first, I need to find an everglade field image.

probably wouldn't do more roleplays right now since I've been procrastinating on the current ones, but tbh I can easily make characters for the future who live there.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 21, 2022 7:38 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast
Ultrabord

User Image

probably wouldn't do more roleplays right now since I've been procrastinating on the current ones, but tbh I can easily make characters for the future who live there.

Okay. I'll fill you in on what's up.
Magic Crafters is another Water Crystal Nation. Anyway, Sonic Origins came out today. The Anniversary Mode looks like the Mobile Version.
The Last Classic Sonic Collections I've played were Mega Collection, Gems Collection, Ultimate Genesis Collection, SEGA Genesis Collection & SEGA Genesis Classics.

SEGA Genesis Classics has a cool Bedroom Background Display that looks like the 1990s with a CRT TV with built in VCR.  

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 4:55 pm
Ultrabord

Evening, bord. I was relaxing outside earlier watching Looney Tunes since it was a nice day outside.

I also reached Mastery Level 90 in Starcraft 2, which means ever Ascension Level up to 1000 could contain Cosmetic Unlocks but no new Mastery Skill Points will be unlocked.

I may work on a announcement draft in notepad for Part 3 of Elsa's wedding. I just need to remember where I put the notepad draft.

Anyway, today felt like a Summer Day on my end, 80 Degrees.

6-26-2022 Update:
I was finishing up on working on another OC.

Anyway, heard of Nick Flicks? It was a show on Nickelodeon that showed movies. Three of the movies shown are from Moonbeam, a Family Movie Division of Full Moon that made movies like the Prehysteria Trilogy, Magic Island (which I only saw once as a child), Magic in the Mirror, Remote, Dragonworld, Pet Shop (Which was on TNT's MonsterVision as a Christmas Special), just to name a few. When Nick Knacks talks about Nick Flicks, I hope to hear more about it later on  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:04 pm
CrystBalfast

6-26-2022 Update:
I do have a question. What's the difference when a character has a crush on someone and falls in love with someone? They sound the same to me.
Other than that, I was finishing up on working on another OC.

we got 90 degrees here. and since I get crushes FREQUENTLY but have only fallen in love (half accidentally, and it didn't work out) maybe like, twice or so, they are definitely different. you've probably experienced crushes. crush is when you think someone looks attractive, and you think they're nice, so you feel some kind of positive feelings, maybe some love, and they may or may not be friends with you; however, you don't usually know them very well yet, and you don't how they feel about you. In order to actually be truly in love, both of you have to love each other unconditionally (you DO understand this, of course. you have a lot of characters who are unconditionally in love with each other.) and be basically best friends with each other as well. that's the best I got, it's more complex than that.

The main difference between crush and in love for me was that heartbreak from a crush is something I get over, heartbreak after being IN LOVE is like reliving the pain and torment, emotionally dying over and over again every time I think about him. YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! However, there were different degrees of crushes. slight crushes- no pain upon rejection. moderate crushes- slightly painful. bad crushes- very painful, but the pain goes away. bad crush and slightly in love- very painful at first, only mildly painful now. totally in love- STILL LIKE A LIVING HECK TO THIS DAY!

Sorry for the emotional exposition, but demiromantic is a whoooole spectrum of varying degrees of romantic feelings, not just a romantic/aromantic binary split. so technically, crush to in love is more of a spectrum as well; think of it as different shades of pink/red, being in love is like deep crimson, slight crush is like pastel pink, but there are many shades of pink/red in between. (didn't use black and white because then it sounds like fifty shades of gray... yeah)  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:33 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

6-26-2022 Update:
I do have a question. What's the difference when a character has a crush on someone and falls in love with someone? They sound the same to me.
Other than that, I was finishing up on working on another OC.

we got 90 degrees here. and since I get crushes FREQUENTLY but have only fallen in love (half accidentally, and it didn't work out) maybe like, twice or so, they are definitely different. you've probably experienced crushes. crush is when you think someone looks attractive, and you think they're nice, so you feel some kind of positive feelings, maybe some love, and they may or may not be friends with you; however, you don't usually know them very well yet, and you don't how they feel about you. In order to actually be truly in love, both of you have to love each other unconditionally (you DO understand this, of course. you have a lot of characters who are unconditionally in love with each other.) and be basically best friends with each other as well. that's the best I got, it's more complex than that.

The main difference between crush and in love for me was that heartbreak from a crush is something I get over, heartbreak after being IN LOVE is like reliving the pain and torment, emotionally dying over and over again every time I think about him. YAAAAAAAAAY!!!! However, there were different degrees of crushes. slight crushes- no pain upon rejection. moderate crushes- slightly painful. bad crushes- very painful, but the pain goes away. bad crush and slightly in love- very painful at first, only mildly painful now. totally in love- STILL LIKE A LIVING HECK TO THIS DAY!

Sorry for the emotional exposition, but demiromantic is a whoooole spectrum of varying degrees of romantic feelings, not just a romantic/aromantic binary split. so technically, crush to in love is more of a spectrum as well; think of it as different shades of pink/red, being in love is like deep crimson, slight crush is like pastel pink, but there are many shades of pink/red in between. (didn't use black and white because then it sounds like fifty shades of gray... yeah)

Oh.. I'll make a note of Kendall & Tsubaki on Notepad so as not to forget.
When I use notepad, its so that I could remember something that I could forget.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:53 pm
CrystBalfast

that's definitely a good idea. tbh, maybe I should use something, even a sticky note, for important stuff in the roleplay; tbh, I don't have too many roleplays going though, so I don't have trouble keeping track of fewer than 10 characters; you have more so it makes even more sense. I actually have made thousands of OCs over time though, and it does get confusing lol. I don't know, maybe it's because I have an incredible associative memory, so I don't usually get different characters confused (it's happened before with similar characters though) but I do often forget most of them, except the ones that I write full stories about, or draw them often.  

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2022 6:57 pm
Ultrabord
CrystBalfast

that's definitely a good idea. tbh, maybe I should use something, even a sticky note, for important stuff in the roleplay; tbh, I don't have too many roleplays going though, so I don't have trouble keeping track of fewer than 10 characters; you have more so it makes even more sense. I actually have made thousands of OCs over time though, and it does get confusing lol. I don't know, maybe it's because I have an incredible associative memory, so I don't usually get different characters confused (it's happened before with similar characters though) but I do often forget most of them, except the ones that I write full stories about, or draw them often.

Windows 10 has a Notepad Windows App. When I had Windows 7, it had Sticky Notes too, its also in Windows 10 too. I can also Pin Notepad Notes to the Start Menu for Reference.  
General OOC

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff