Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Beast Makers Republic (Earth Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 12:24 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

"I feel like a real fantasy princess, talking to all these animals"

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"I wanna go on an adventure with my animal friends!"

[Nation of Beast Makers, Amatys' house]

Manuel made a very messy BLT. "Well, you're welcome. Uh, you might want to watch my cousin because I think she's better at making sandwiches than I am." He blushed a little again.

Anette showed the siblings how to put the other types of food like lettuce and sliced tomatoes and cheese or mayonnaise on bread, even leftover bacon from breakfast. "What sort of pets do merfolk usually keep? Probably different from a lot of the ones we have since they're mostly land animals." She asked them while she arranged the sandwiches on a platter.

OOC: getting over my mild cold, now hit by mood swings whee. otherwise recovering though.
also, it looks like you accidentally put the non-speaking text in the quote for Stormi whoops (I think the "thank you Manny" is the part she's supposed to say out loud? going with that unless otherwise specified.) also the "as he walks up" and "smiles" I'm guessing aren't something Morgan says out loud (doesn't need to all be fixed this time since it's not going into an official book LOL. just trying to make sure the meaning is clear)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2023 1:35 pm
User Image
Stormi
Mermaid and sister to Morgan
"Wonderful to meet you smile "

"Manny, the sandwich looks really good thank you so that's how you make human food, sweet! And am I hungry, what do I do pick it up and take a bite? I bet you make all kinds of good food, and do you help with your mother's cooking?" thinks and smiles, it looked different but appetizing too =), for she didn't know if it was messy looking or not .

User Image
Morgan
Proud merman, and older brother to Stormi
"Quite enchanted to meet such a beauty wink "

" Thank you Anette, these sandwiches look good, oh this is tasty *nods yes* and well our pets, are dolphins, and smaller fish life, as they warn us of any trouble nearby, and help us clean around the grotto and homes too ^^ " thinks he takes a bite, and answers Anette's question.

Morgan and Stormi's profiles

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: good to hear you're recovering =) and the emoticans or emojis, in quoting mode, for me they appear, well written lol not animated xd

ahh I didn't clarify that quote, got ya, sorry, my bad =) still rping is kind of new to me this way ^^ and thanks for letting me know .  

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2024 3:53 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Manuel wasn't sure exactly how to explain sandwiches in words. "Um, I guess you can just copy me. And I don't really make that many things, but I'm always chopping up vegetables to help my parents and aunt cook. My dad is a great chef actually, he makes food for pets as well as people." He picked up the sandwich and bit it in the corner.

"Oh yes, I've met a few dolphins before, quite clever and some of them had whole conversations with me. But I don't go out to sea often. And there are so many different types of unique and beautiful fish, that would be nice. It's great that they're so helpful too." She answered as she gave Morgan a sandwich before making her own, then showed him the best way to hold it so it didn't fall apart.

OOC: oh yeah these characters should do some things lol. anyway did fun stuff for Christmas and New Year, nothing fancy though.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2024 5:46 am
User Image
Stormi
[Location, Area]
" "[/bSounds good Manuel, sure *grabs her sandwich with both hands* it taste good as she had taken a bite =) and you must be a great helper, I see that *smiles* and your father sounds very caring 3nodding thinks Stormi sweetly enjoying the sandwich

User Image
Morgan

" yes I agree the dolphins are great friends to us, and very smart, and watch over us too, all sea life except the sharks, but we deal with it, this is great, taste good, crunchy too , thank you so much=) love to see you in action, speaking to animals her some time *smiles* " thinks Morgan, replies

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 21, 2024 8:41 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"Oh yes, all our family are very caring, even the pets," Manuel said to Stormi between bites. He tried not to eat his sandwich too quickly, as he wanted to be polite.

Anette slowly ate her sandwich, making sure not to talk with food in her mouth as she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of Morgan. "Well, some of the sharks are very helpful and polite. Whale sharks and nurse sharks are pretty friendly, others understand that while they must eat fish, they stay away from the smarter creatures. But the ones who aren't so nice, I'm sure they must make life challenging especially for those of you living underwater." Anette hadn't had too many conversations with sharks, but she'd met a few while at the beach, and some of the dolphins and magical creatures told her stories about them.

OOC: Tiger sharks are total jerks evil I've watched a good number of Shark Week and similar documentaries anyway lol

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:29 am
User Image
Stormi
[Location, Area]
" This taste good Manny, do you have something to drink?" Stormi notices Manny s eating, and being friendly, to her it seemed humans we very caring =) she was looking around, it felt nice being there, a warm home =)
User Image

Morgan

[Location, Area]
"You are quite knowledgeable, when it comes to sharks, and are right 3nodding not all creatures are bad , and I'm enjoying this *sandwich* we appreciate your hospitality, and hope to learn more ^^ my sister seems to be doing alright too =)" thinks Anette was really sweet and very smart and cute *smiles to him self*

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin
Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ivalice