Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Beast Makers Republic (Earth Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:02 am
User Image

Stormi
Mermaid and sister to Morgan
"Wonderful to meet you smile "

[Location, Area]
"Oh look Morgan, Gunnar is lucky, engaged to 3 girls=) how wonderful *smiles* and those rings are really lovely, hope maybe I find someone as special someday 3nodding " thinks Stormi, was this a normal custom? she asked herself..

User Image
Morgan
Proud merman, and older brother to Stormi
"Quite enchanted to meet such a beauty wink "

[Republic of beast Makers, town ship]
" I agree sis, Gunnar is a lucky man =) well let's go see these shops, but we have no money I'm afraid eek " thinks Morgan looking at everyone..

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 4:25 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

"I feel like a real fantasy princess, talking to all these animals"

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"I wanna go on an adventure with my animal friends!"

[Nation of Beast Makers, walking from beach to the market]

Anette chatted a little with the other ladies. "Oh yeah a meal sounds great, I'm hungrier than I thought. And uh, I'm glad you are all happy, as for me, being in a relationship with one person would be a whole lot by itself, haha. And yeah Morgan, crafting stuff like that is my favorite hobby after helping my animal friends."

Manuel grinned at Stormi. "Oh good, I mean, it's not like I was bored, but I don't know what you guys find fun, and once we get clothes for you two I'm starving and I'd love to share a meal." They walked to the market and looked around for some nice clothes for Stormi and Morgan.

OOC: the extra mood swings are gone, I was tired for a couple days, getting closer to normal again lol (like, I almost never feel "normal" though. and when I'm super hyper that's when I'm out exercising and not online either. but I'm only a tiny bit tired now which is better)
as for poly ships, I only have a few characters dating/married to more than one person, none of them are characters I've had in roleplays lol. like two queen OCs, each with three king consorts from different countries, a rockstar girl with two bi/pan husbands yeah LOL

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2023 8:18 pm
User Image
Morgan

[Nation of Beast Makers, walking from the beach to a market]
"I agree with you Anette, hungry too, what's human food like? =) and can hardly wait to see your creations, and hope to see you talk with other animals biggrin " thinks and replies to Anette so fascinated ^^ as everything was new, he couldn't believe what he was seeing !

User Image
Stormi

[Location, Area]
"Well Manny this is all really fun for me right now, getting human clothes will be fun, I love good music, and want to learn of magic , your magic too 3nodding " thinks she's hungry too =)

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: good to see you here Bord =) and good to see you feel almost normal =) and wow, your role plays sound fun *smiles*  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2023 7:30 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

[Nation of Beast Makers, market]

Anette waved good-bye to the other ladies when they left, then turned to her new friend. "Well Morgan, of course you can meet my animal friends! And the best part is I can tell you exactly what they're thinking, and I'm sure they'll love you, they're really sweet. I don't really know how to describe human food, especially not compared to seafood- although we have seafood too. I guess it mostly tastes less salty and fishy, and often dry, sometimes much sweeter, but you'll have to try it yourself." Anette helped the transformed merman pick some new clothes, and also keep him on his feet.

Manuel grinned at Stormi. "Magic? Actually, I don't really have any magic myself, that's just my cousin Anette. Her mom is a mage, but not directly related to me by blood. But I can definitely show you my animal friends, I help them learn tricks, and take care of them, I think they'd really like you! Anyway, which human clothes do you want to wear?" Manuel didn't know much about female fashion, and if he wanted to dress nicely he usually asked Anette if an outfit matched or not.

OOC: yeah I've mostly just been forgetful/lazy with this sorry, although I was busy a few times, Halloween and stuff

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2023 6:29 am
User Image
Morgan
[Location, Area]
"That sounds wonderful, can't wait to meet your animal friends, any friends =) and I think I found some nice human clothes! *goes to change* and I'm so willing to try human food Anette =)" thinks Morgan as he goes into a changing room, and voila, all changed!
User Image
Stormi

[Beast Makers ,Market]
"Oh I see, that sounds fun too, will love seeing you take care of your animal friends Manuel, think I found something suitable? what you think?" as she had picked some clothing, and changed, and had come back =)

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:54 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"Wow, that's quite a handsome suit, those colors look good on you," Anette said when Morgan finished changing into his new clothes.

Manuel nodded when Stormi finished choosing her new outfit. "Yeah, those look both warm and cute! Now, how about we get some lunch? Anette's parents and mine would certainly love to meet you both, and they're fantastic cooks." Manuel led to way to the street where his family and Anette's lived side by side.

OOC: didn't really have the best time frame for this but I guess it'll just have to be one day instead of two. human baths and all that can wait until the evening, it's probably a good idea to take a bath after meeting the animals

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2023 9:23 am
User Image

Morgan

"You think Anette? oh good then it suits me *smiles* ty =) would love to go for a bite to eat, sounds good biggrin " thinks Morgan sweetly speaking to Anette and everyone

User Image
Stormi

" Manny, thank you, I like the clothes too=) and yes that sounds nice, meeting your parents and Anettes" and thinking of it, I am kind of hungry 3nodding " thinks to thank Manny, for the buy, and agfrees, thinks her brother looks good too =)

profile here for both

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2023 7:27 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

[Nation of Beast Makers, streets to Amatys' house]

"Sounds great, I guess we can go to my house, since it has a bigger garden. My mother is a mage who specializes in growth magic." Anette told Morgan, still holding onto his arm so he didn't fall as she guided him down the winding suburban roads.

Manuel's stomach growled just thinking about food. "Wow, meeting our parents already, even some of my friends from school haven't done that, haha." He blushed a bit at the idea of bringing a pretty girl to meet his family.

OOC: you still appear to have emojis turned off in your posts so it says "biggrin" instead of biggrin

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:07 pm
User Image
Stormi

"Yes that does sound pretty important Manny, hope they like me! but you both seem very nice, I'm sure your family is sweet too *nods yes* " thinks as she blushes, from thinking of meeting Manny's parents!

User Image
Morgan

"Thanks for keeping me steady, you're very sweet to help me Anette *smiles* and a big garden, oh that's wonderful I love gardens Anette and your mother is a Mage, even better news wow ! " thinks Morgan excited to meet Anette's mother and family

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: oops sorry about the emoji, will check that ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:29 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

[Nation of Beast Makers, Amatys' house]

They finally reached a medium-sized cobblestone cottage surrounded by flowers and vegetable garden patches. A few animals of various species wandered around, some outside and others in safe but comfortable enclosures. A couple dogs barked, and one loud parrot squawked "Guess who's back! Guess who's back!" "Okay Morgan, you're finally getting to see some of our gardens and pets, I'll have to introduce you to all our animal friends later."

Manuel was feeling just a bit shy now. "A-anyway, I guess we're here! Our parents are awesome cooks, and I think by now they've already set up lunch." He walked up to the door with Stormi and knocked to be polite since they were bringing new guests.

OOC: the parrot is Grape Powerade, the hyacinth macaw though LOL. also I keep forgetting they're getting lunch, not supper/dinner

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 29, 2023 6:44 pm
Morgan
User Image

"Oh wow, what a beautiful cottage Anette, and that parrot, he's pretty smart! how intriguing *nods yes* I like it *smiles* and looked forward to seeing more! " look Stormi, it's really nice here right sis?

User Image
Stormi

" This is it right Manny, thank you *smiles* kisses his cheek, thanks for being so kind to me, I'm sure we'll enjoy your parents cooking *nods yes*" thinks this was a really beautiful house and the pets, they seemed really sweet too , she told her brother

'Ultrabord"

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: what a cool name for a Parrot =)  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 4:19 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Manuel was even more shy because a cute girl he barely knew just kissed his cheek, so he didn't say much, just blushed. What am I supposed to do? He thought. He awkwardly patted her on the shoulder.

Anette smiled. "Yeah, that would be my hyacinth macaw, Grape Powerade, named after the fantasy drink." She waited until her mother, a middle-aged mage/witch who looked quite a lot like Amatys but her hair was a more faded fuschia and her skin was a bit darker and more weathered, answered the door. "Hello mom, meet our new friends, Morgan and Stormi! Is it all right if they stay for dinner, and maybe sleep over?"

"Oh, hello, nice to meet you two! Hmm, they smell a bit like the ocean, are they more of those transformed merpeople? We've had quite a few exploring the area recently. And yes, of course they can stay for dinner, I'll just have to tell my husband to cook extra food, and Nettie, you and your cousin can take care of their baths and beds if you'd like them to sleep over." Nobody else except Anette's parents called her Nettie.

OOC: I'm thinking that in this fantasy world, beverages like powerade don't exist in real life rofl and technically, it's grape Gatorade that's indigo colored, but I only remembered that after naming the pet.

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2023 6:24 pm
User Image
Stormi

"Oh I'm sorry Manny, try to be more calm =) and oh hello there she says to Anette's mother!" thinks and smiles, and Morgan she knew we were mer people eek

Profile here for the 2

User Image

Morgan

" Sweet, well *Grape Powerade, is a nice Bord wow, and smart lol and hello Maam, yes were from the sea, and it would be really kind of you, ty for the hospitality biggrin " thinks and says, to Anette and her mother then to his sister, yes, she knew right, incredible, were not the only ones! surprised

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: that's ok Bord =) was cute xd  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 06, 2023 7:11 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Manuel was even more shy because a cute girl he barely knew just kissed his cheek, so he didn't say much, just blushed. "Yeah, calm, I am totally cool as a cucumber." Manny was not cool, he was feeling very warm. He led Stormi into the house.

Anette smiled. "Yes, he's very smart and a sweet bird, although he can be quite boisterous, we can't keep him in the house or he'll mess everything up, especially the food supply." Her mother made sure all of them climbed the few front steps without falling, since the new guests were still getting used to human feet.

"I've already started preparing some food for lunch, maybe Anette can show you how sandwiches are made while I make some soup," said the middle-aged mage.

OOC: I figure this roleplay has so many transformed mermaids and mermen that most people have heard about them by now, especially magic users rofl . also I think in speech you'd want to write "thank you" and not "ty" because that sounds like a nickname, like for Tyler or Tyson lol. also Manny was so distracted by Stormi he accidentally got mud all over the rest of the text, oops! (I fixed it lol)

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2023 6:50 am
User Image
Stormi

"Stormi did not say much either, she followed lead, stepping up into the room, carefully, thank you Manny redface " thinks and says sweetly, while looking around everything was so new to her!

Morgan
User Image
[Location, Area]
"Sounds good maam, as he walks up, if my sister and I can help making *sandwiches* we'd be happy to =) and Anette, I understand about *Poweraide* still a very cool bird *smiles*" thinks as he replies to Anette's mother and Anette

Morgan and Stormi's profiles
'Ultrabord"

Quote:

Quote:

OCC: no problem, thank you it is =) and yes I agree ^.^  
Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items