Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Beast Makers Republic (Earth Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 3:54 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

"I feel like a real fantasy princess, talking to all these animals"

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"I wanna go on an adventure with my animal friends!"

[Nation of Beast Makers, Beach]

"Yeah, I think it would be fun to see some of those pranks though," said Manuel to the other adventurers.

Anette took out a wand to direct her magic so she wouldn't accidentally give all the sea creatures legs. "Don't worry Ayame, I did practice this spell... on small fish. And turned them back too because it was weird. Oookay. Let me try..." She spoke an incantation that sounded almost musical (pretty much the same one that everybody used, but for her it was special lol) to turn the young merpeople into humans.

Whoa, I think it's working!" Manuel said, as the merfolk tails slowly separated and changed color. He looked away so he wouldn't see Stormi naked.

OOC: Anette has multiple witchy/mage abilities, she made sure the fish were okay (they don't really have big brains though, harder to talk to than cleverer animals.)

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Jun 25, 2023 5:40 pm
Ultrabord

Queentintin

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Gunnar
Warrior
"I am about to go wild"

Gunnar and Ayame watched as Anette cased her spell and Ayame always wondered why humans need to use an incantation to use magic, after a moment of watching Gunnar turns around as well knowing full well what was going to happen. He then remembered his item bag and pulls it form his belt and pulls out some cloth."It wont be much but it will be enough for now."He says as he starts to cut it into some makeshift clothing for the two.

Ayame
Oni
"I am cute but don't make me angry"

OOC: at lest she made sure they were ok that would be creepy if she didn't lol  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 5:58 am
Stormi
Mermaid and sister to Morgan
"Wonderful to meet you redface "
User Image
[Beast Makers Beach Shore]
"Thank you Annette and Ayame, that was amazing! I have human legs *as she wiggles them in the water! look Morgan , and I understand you perfectly Manuel ty too Gunner sure we'd be happy to dress in those clothes , just admiring my legs, they feel weird ?" thinks Stormi? they felt tingly, still she admires her toes, blushes she's never seen how great human girls legs were 3nodding

User Image
Morgan
Proud merman, and older brother to Stormi
"Quite enchanted to meet such a beauty wink "

[Location, Area]
" Stormi you alright? your legs look nice, I love mine, thanks so much Annette and Ayame, your spell worked Annette, ans thanks Manuel, they feel kind of different, not like having a mer tail! so exciting, look sis mine are long and strong wow! should we stand right away? " thinks Morgan?

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:20 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Anette watched the tails transform into legs, she couldn't help but feel a bit embarrassed when she saw Morgan's legs appear. "Oh, thank goodness. And I'm happy that you're both so excited, and I think it's normal for them to feel weird, it's like if I've been sitting too long and not using my legs and I suddenly stand up I'm sometimes wobbly." She helped Stormi along with Ayame to help her stand up.

"I think you might want to be careful when you first stand up, Morgan. And um, I'd definitely like to help you two find some clothes so I can actually look at you without getting uh, embarrassed. At least you have those cloth undergarments for now though, that was nice of you, Gunnar." He offered to help Morgan figure out how to walk.

OOC: Queentintin, you might want to edit that quote, because it says "Wonderful to meet you redface" which sounds like she's calling everyone redface, I don't think spelled out emojis belong in quotes, I guess maybe the redface one could go outside the quote?

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:59 pm
Stormi
"Wonderful to meet you smile "
User Image
[Beast Makers, Beach shore]
"I see that is why our legs feel asleep like, what a feeling! 3nodding thanks for explaining Anette, sure I'll try and stand, slowly right =)" thinks and does so with help from her new friends .

OOC: *Bord* that was just an emote to show how shy Stormi is lol changed it to a simple smile ^^

Morgan
User Image
[Location, Area]
"Thanks Manuel sure is awesome just being able to stand 3nodding , and for the help and suggestion, and Gunner thanks for the clothes, covers me a little for sure smile " thinks as he tries to stand, still felt weird , ok so one foot in front of the other right ?

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 5:41 am
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Gunnar
Warrior
"I am about to go wild"

Ayame uses her wind magic to help them stay upright."I am using my magic so your body can get use to walking,your body will learn faster then with us holding onto you."She says and Gunnar was about to talk when he was tackled form behind by two ladies one had dark hair and the other white hair but both had ears and a tail. Ayame turns around."Miooooo,Fubu what are you doing here today is my day you know.'She says with a pouting face the dark haired one looks up and smiles." We know we just wanted to say hi."She says with a giggle and the white haired one jumps up and then tackles Ayame as well with a laugh,and Mio got off Gunnar who rolls onto his back."Could you give a guy some warning next time."He says with a smile as Mio helps him to his feet.

Ayame
Oni
"I am cute but don't make me angry"

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 8:05 am
User Image
Morgan

[Beast Makers Beach shore]
"Thank you Ayame, yes it does help your wind spell, I can now walk easily, thanks all *smiles* and Gunner, you're sure lucky, to have so many cute friends 3nodding " thinks Morgan , but was really thankful to Anette as well for the transformation
User Image
Stormi

[Same area ]
" Wow, Ayame, this spell of yours is great, I'm almost floating lol look Morgan, Manuel, it's incredible, walking with ease *smiles* and the girls sure are pretty here 3nodding say ,where will we go from here? looking at Manny and Anette?" thinks Gunner had his hands full lol

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2023 7:12 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Anette waved at the (neko?) ladies. "Well, besides finding you good clothes, we'll also have to find a good place for you to sleep. If you like there's spare bedrooms in our homes, Stormi could stay with my family and Morgan could stay next door at Manny's place." She also walked over to help Morgan walk now that he was partly covered up.

Manuel followed Anette's lead and walked over to chat with Stormi. "Yes, you're floating like a fairy, Stormi. And thank you Gunnar and Ayame. And hello, other ladies, hope you have a nice day."

OOC: the Gaia avi of Morgan is very cute, Stormi's is good too although it seems the hair color has slightly changed (I think yours is more greenish, and Mournful Godina is a bit more purple, I think Gaia's "misty" color is the closest match. You don't have to change it for now, although maybe when you change her outfit.) I also like the design of the neko ladies, especially Miooooo's fashion (would be cool to see more male hybrid type characters as well)

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:01 am
User Image

Stormi

[Beast Makers Beach]
"Ty Ayame, and Manuel, and Annette, sounds good, of you to give us a place to sleep and some clothing 3nodding " thinks there was so much excitement, but relaxed and looked around as she seen the neko ladies having to go somewhere, it was fascinating meeting new people=)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Morgan

[Beast Makers Beach]
"Thank you Anette and Manny, we'd be happy to take you up on your offer, quite the excitement, and the magic, incredible, ready for this new adventure =) and thanks to you girls too and Gunner biggrin " thinks Morgan politely being curtious
OOC: and yes I tried to find a more greyish, misty type Godina, may have found one, not sure =) in any case it's more important that I reply =)

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2023 6:45 am
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Mio
Monk
"I don't bite I swear."

Mio smiles at the others with Gun and Ayame. "Hello I am Mio I am a wolf and that is Fubuki shes a snow fox." She says and Gunnar laughs."They are far more then just friends."He says to Morgan and Mio smiles before joining Ayame and Fubuki and Fubuki looked at the group and smiles."If you need cloths we can help,we know all the best places to get shopping done."She says as she laughs, Gunnar walks up."will if Fubu and Mio help you form here me and Ayame can go get those pesky pirates."He says."Oh right we need to get going on that."Ayame says."Mio Fubu will you two help them out."He asks and both of them nod."Sure then Gun you two have fun and be good ok."She says with a smile and a wink and Gunnar shakes his head and laughs."No promises."He says before saying goodbye and him and Ayame take off running along the water using Ayames wind spell to keep them above the surface as they run.

OOC(Sorry for the wait my router was messing up so I had to get a new one so I had no internet blahhhhh)

Fubuki/Fubu
Swordswoman
"Hi Friends"

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:28 am
User Image
Stormi

[Beast Makers, Beach]
"Alright =) we'd appreciate any help, ty Gunnar, sure Mio and Fubuki, sounds great, good luck Ayame, getting those pirates too =)" thinks Stormi , Manny sure is exciting today right? =)

User Image
Morgan

[Beast Makers Beach]
"Oh so you're all like family, how sweet, thanks for all your help,=) it would be great if Mio and Fubuki could show us around too I guess, *wondered what human shops were like * " thinks Anette had things pretty well under control too =)

OOC: and it's understandable, your router trouble xd

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 8:48 am
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Wolf and snow fox ladies, never met anyone like that before, super cool. "Yes thank you, and my cousin and I do enjoy shopping, we'll be happy to shop for clothing, and maybe some fun accessories too. Morgan, I like your starfish pendant, maybe we can find you something nice to match!" Anette was always looking for cute accessories to go with her outfits like her necklace, and she explained to everyone that sometimes she even made her own, like the flower hairpin.

Manuel agreed with Stormi. "Every day ends up being exciting for me, if it's not exciting enough I find something fun to do. So I'll make sure you two have fun on land, don't worry. And it's been nice to meet you two, have a nice day," he said to Ayame and Gunnar. He was also grateful that Ayame helped because he was sometimes a little bit klutzy and didn't want the transformed merpeople to get hurt.

OOC: I've been on a whole fun mood swing roller coaster, so don't worry if you're not posting constantly, sometimes I'm just not in the mood and I'd rather not post than post something cranky or lame. Also I'll be going away next week so I'll try to post again before that.

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 1:54 pm
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Mio
Monk
"I don't bite I swear."

Mio laughs softly and smiles at Morgan."A family that is one way to look at it."She says blushing a little at the though as she looks at the ring on her hand before Fubuki hugs her form behind."Come on lets go get them some cool clothing. "She says her tail swaying as she smiles."After that we can get some food I am starving."She says and Mio laughs."You are always hungry Fubu."She says before she walks up to the two merfoke with Fubu behind her."Come on, lets go."She says with a big smile.

Fubuki/Fubu
Swordswoman
"Hi Friends"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2023 6:43 pm
User Image
Stormi

[Beast Makers, Beach]
" Manny, today's been everything but boring =) and thanks , that's sweet to know biggrin , you sound like a really fun person 3nodding and did they mention human clothes and food, what a day! " thinks all smiles, this was a best day 3nodding

User Image

Morgan

[Beast Makers beach]
"Oh, sorry, guess you 2 are married =) sweet* speaking to Mio and Fubuki =) and yes clothes shopping sounds fun Anette, and ty for the compliment, and you make jewelry? how nice Anette biggrin " thinks Morgan and replies to everyone, enjoying chatting about shopping and eating too nice ^^ what a good idea 3nodding

OOC: and ok Bord, no problem =) thanks for todays' biggrin

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2023 11:39 am
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Mio
Monk
"I don't bite I swear."

Mio laughs again."Oh no we're not married yet but we are engaged to him all three of us are, and before you ask this was our idea and Gunnar agreed to it."Mio smiles as she spoke and Fubuki nods."We kind of cornered him one day and all asked him at once." She says laughing and Mio showed them her ring."He made every one of us our own rings, he dosn't look like it but he is good at making things."

Mio's ring

Fubuki's ring

Ayame's ring

Fubuki/Fubu
Swordswoman
"Hi Friends"

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out