Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Beast Makers Republic (Earth Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 9:28 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Stormi
Mermaid and sister to Morgan
"Wonderful to meet you redface "

[Beast Makers republic, beach shore]
"Look Morgan, a cute human man and woman, they are on the way here, act normal ok lol" thinks her brother and herself were having fun , exploring above water, having a nice swim, it was sunny, and they were curious, ..suddenly they heard human voices..not far, from a shore , they had arrived to Beast Makers the beach shore, relaxing and behold..

Morgan
Proud merman, and older brother to Stormi
"Quite enchanted to meet such a beauty wink "

"So that was a fun swim Stormi, feeling alright ? we can take a breather here if you like, as he had found some bolders to rest on, ..what's that hear something sis? biggrin " thinks Morgan , he was curious, saw a female and male coming near them..

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2023 8:02 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

"I feel like a real fantasy princess, talking to all these animals"

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"I wanna go on an adventure with my animal friends!"

[Nation of Beast Makers, Beach]

Anette was walking along the beach with her cousin Manuel. Both of them had recently graduated from school and wanted to practice their animal communication and training on sea creatures as well, so they liked to hang out at the beach sometimes. This morning they saw a couple merpeople who were about their own age swimming around. "Oh look Manny, there are some elegant merpeople over there, let's say hello." They have really nice hair too.

"Yeah! That mermaid has super pretty hair, oh, and it looks like they're resting and talking right now." Manuel waved at them (bc waves in the ocean LOL.)

OOC: sure didn't feel like a grown woman when I was 18, LOL. I think these two would be flattered to not be called kids because they sure feel like kids ;p

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2023 5:07 am
Stormi

[Nation of Beast Makers, Beach shore]
"Hello , nice to meet you both I am Stormi and this is my brother, were from Atlantica , a lucky day for us, to go on a swim *smiles*" I mean meeting you *looking at the human male , what brings you here, to the beach shore? the sand feels nice and warm today 3nodding thinks look Morgan one of them is waving our way *waves back hello!*

Morgan

[Location, Area]
"Hi I'm Morgan, yes we were enjoying some sunshine, it's beautiful here, above water =) hello Miss , and and human man, nice to meet you=)" thinks Morgan and replies to the 2 cousins, The young female, was really pretty, and looked smart too , was his first time seeing a human girl, so close ! redface

Quote:

Ultrabord

Quote:

OOC: and that's sweet, having a young carefree attitude =)

OOC: edited again , take a look =)  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 6:39 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

"Good morning, my name is Anette, and I'm a mage. This is my cousin Manuel, but he usually goes by Manny. And yes, the sand is a little too warm, that's why I couldn't take my shoes off, haha." Hmm, I've only seen mermaids and mermen from a distance, they're even more majestic up close.

"Hey, nice to meet you! I'm here walking on the beach because I love sea creatures, I'm an animal trainer and we were hoping to see some animals, but I wasn't expecting to see cool merpeople." Hope I don't sound too silly.

OOC: They didn't tell the merpeople their names before though :/ you gotta read the previous post while posting yours (you can see it below the "post a reply" screen though, under "Topic review")

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2023 2:06 am
Stormi

[Beast Makers, beach shore]
" hello nice to meet you Manny and Annette =) we were just taking a little break, just in hope of meeting some new people, that understand us too, a lucky day, as Stormi splashed her tail in the water, smiled at the human man, he was cute =) first time seeing a mermaid Manny?" thinks maybe Manny's sister could transform their tail, or grant them human legs, she was hoping, first was introductions =)..

Quote:

Morgan

[Location, Area]
"Annette hello I am Morgan, a merman , well as you see wink it's really nice to meet you, and you say your a mage, 3nodding sis, we are lucky, we were just saying , my sister and I , what if we meet some humans that grant us our wish, to become human, now that would be something spectacular and miss you are quite pretty redface and nice to meet you Manny cousins, Stormi is my sister, younger , ok by a year lol" thinks Morgan replies to the human mage and the beast tamer

Ultrabord

Quote:

Quote:

OOC: and oops, well now all corrected ^^and yes will try to pay more attention Bord ^^  
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 6:40 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Manuel nodded. "Well, I've seen mermaids from a distance before, but I've never talked to any. And yeah, it's always fun to meet new people."

"Hey Morgan. You seem very friendly, so does your sister. It seems like you two are close friends, that's really nice- so are we, my dad and his mom are siblings and best friends and neighbors." Anette chatted with the charming young merman.

OOC: when you put "wink" and "redface" in there, you might want to add asterisks so it doesn't look like he's saying it out loud with the rest of his sentence- like "well as you see *winks* it's really nice to meet you" otherwise it looks a bit silly. "As you see wink" LOL. Either that, or use an actual emoji, those are fine. also, it's "you're a mage" because you can replace it with "you are a mage." you use "your" in the same place you would use "my" so that's how you can check- "My a mage" doesn't make sense LOL, it's I'm (Annette would say "I am a mage.")

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 7:12 pm
Stormi

[Beast Makers, Beach]
"Well I'm real happy to meet you biggrin and it's my very first time meeting a human ,so close, I've looked from a far, but that's it , sure is a pretty beach , what's beyond the beach your home , Manuel?, and do you run into lots of beasts? " thinks as she replies to Manuel, little shy, and curious

Ultrabord

Morgan

[Location, Area]
" Is that so, Annette, your family sounds really nice, and you and Manuel are best friends, and cousins, that's great 3nodding ya my sister and I get along most of the time biggrin , I kind of look out for my sister, sometimes ,sharks take us as preys , so having a keen eye to spot danger is a plus 3nodding , my sister love going near abandoned ship wrecks, under water! to find treasures, or interesting artifacts biggrin " Morgan speaking to Annette

OOC: ok sure with the emotes, asterisks make sense too =) and the (Your) was just misspelled, sorry ^^
I speak more French here, so sometimes I mess up my English, redface  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 10:31 am
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

Manuel agreed, smiling at Stormi. "Yeah the beach is pretty, thanks. And beasts, haha. Well there are plenty of different creatures in this nation, some I would call beasts I guess, others are not very beastly at all. We have large and small animals, some magical creatures that are as smart as humans, even some that look more like sentient moving plants."

"Yeah that sounds dangerous, we don't have sharks here, but we have to be careful if we're camping outside for wild cats, wolves, bears, lots of large wild animals. Thankfully since I can understand and communicate with them, I can usually sense when an animal is unfriendly. And exploring underwater sounds really fun, I don't think we've found any expensive treasure but my cousin and I have explored abandoned buildings and found some really cool old stuff." Anette replied to Morgan.

OOC: yeah, it makes sense too if it's not your first language. also it looks weird when there's a space before the comma and it doesn't post right, did you use a mobile device maybe? sometimes those add spaces where they don't need to be.

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 3:18 pm
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Gunnar
Warrior
"I am about to go wild."

Gunnar walked onto the beach a rather annoyed look on his face as he looks around after a while he lets out a sigh and reluctantly walks towards a group of four a soft clink coming form his armor and the twin axes slung on his back."I really hate to intrude but have any of you seen a short girl with white hair and horns,she also has two swords and is dressed in a kamono."He asks hopping some one has seen her sense he woke up late and has been looking for her four about two hours now

PostPosted: Fri May 19, 2023 7:54 am

Morgan

[Beastmakers Beach Shore]
"Maybe a little dangerous, but I am careful too Annette =) and yes you do have a talent in understanding new creatures, *smiles* such as me , I'm lucky then 3nodding and I would love to see Earth's larger animal species, sounds fascinating 3nodding and you've found some cool stuff in abandoned buildings , neat 3nodding well hello I did not see your friend in the water unfortunately, I mean on our way here , we could help you find her, if we had human legs wink " thinks Annette is cute and has a lot of talent *smiles* then sees a stranger nearing them, looking for someone, Gunner I believe

Stormi

[Beastmakers Nation, Beach]
"All the animals you mention, well they sound wonderful Manny, sure would love to see some 3nodding and I know some are not beasts at all, we have different too, and most are kind, good natured, just trying to live their lives *smiles* Hello Gunner, I can say we have not seen this girl you're looking for, but nice to meet you =) this is my brother Morgan and I am Stormi, we are mer people =)

"
thinks Manny is sweet , listens intensively =) and then replies to the traveller

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

OOC: and thanks for understanding, yes sometimes, I space afterwards instead of before, maybe because I type too quickly, I don't know Bord lol I try to space my words out more instead of zooming in and out, sometimes seems the text is too small you know! and the text is too close together xd  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2023 2:13 pm
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Gunnar
Warrior
"I am about to go wild"

Gunnar was about to speak before he lifts his hand and catches a seashell that was thrown at him and sighs."You know i have been looking for you right."He asks and a girls voice answers."Oh, I know I was following you." She says and Gunnar looks over to the rocks where the two merfoke where siting as the girl he described slowly appears as she gives him a smug grin and giggle, she was sitting just behind them." Come on Ayame we have a job to get done."He says holding up a request form the guild and Ayame jumps up and floats over the group of four before landing beside him and take the paper and reads it."OHHhhhh a sea battle hmmmm."She says looking out over the water and her red eyes glint in excitement. "The base is located in a cove not far form shore I was thinking of using your wind magic to get there." He says and Ayame nods. "So all that walking around worked for you didn't it...."She was cut off as Gunnar's hand comes down on her head it wasn't hard it was more of a playful hit."Ya it did but first off you where going to scare these people, am i right."He says and Ayame looks up at him." I was but then you came so I didn't so I didn't do anything wronggggggggg."She says with big eyes and she was trying hard not to laugh.

Ayam
Oni
"I am cute but don't make me angry"

PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2023 9:07 am

Morgan

[Beasts Makers, Nation Beach]
"Sis, stay near me, ok well since you found your friend, I guess you will be going to your job, and a sea battle, odd I wasn't aware ! " thinks Morgan as he replies to Gunner, and Miss Ayam

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Quote:

Stormi

[Location, Area]
" What, the girl Ayam wanted to scare us ? eek good thing Gunner came along , what a story, this is getting interesting ,as she listens on" thinks a sea battle? who are you after? pirates?  

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 3:41 pm
User Image

Anette
Mage

User Image

Manuel
Animal Trainer

So many new people, Anette was excited to meet the new warriors as well. "Thank you, Morgan, I think I can still improve with my animal communion even better though, there's always room for growth. Hello Ayame, I've never met an oni before. And Morgan- human legs, you said? I think I might be able to use one of the spells I learned recently, let's hope it works..."

"Hey, that guy looks pretty cool. Hi Ayame and Gunnar, nice to meet you too." Manuel said to the new guy. "And if you two would like to join us and help this mermaid and merman on our new quest to let them see the human world, the more the merrier!" He also thought Ayame is very pretty, tried not to stare at her and be impolite.

OOC: And air/wind magic would be very helpful to keep some unsteady transformed merfolk from falling down.

Profiles here and below

Queentintin

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:00 am
Ultrabord

Queentintin

Gunnar
Warrior
"I am about to go wild"

Gunnar looked at the merfolk and sighs."Yes my friend here likes to prank people,shes a right pain in the a**."He says with a grin as he dodges her punch and Ayame laughs."One of these days I will beat you Gun just you wait."She says with puffed out cheeks and Gunnar laughs before looking to Manuel and Anette." We can help for a while but we need to go take out those pirates by nightfall or we risk them moving."He says and then he grabs Ayame and grins again."And sense she was going to scare you it only seems fitting she helps you,right."He says looking at Ayame who sighs."Fine I guess that's fair."She says before pushing Gunnar away with a smirk and she walks up to Anette."So what is the plan my magic is no good at changing things."She says wondering how this will work.

Ayame
Oni
"I am cute but don't make me angry"

OOC: that is true just hope she dosn't make them fly on "accident"  

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:12 am

Morgan

[Beast Makers Beach]
"my sister and I would love to learn more about human life , if you're all sure your magic will work, were in =) he replies to everyone" Morgan was fascinated by meeting not only Manuel and Annette, but Gunner and Ayame, too could they really help

Stormi

[Location, Area]
" Yes as my brother said, it all sounds like fun, I so want human legs, only if you're all sure of course, =) Manuel, sure work your spell on us^^" thinks Stormi

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out