• Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 7:50 am
... Spring Fling Dance ...
Unedited Familiar Mixer

Colorists - Odet Amo,

Feel free to join in!

Starts: April 14 @ 12:01 PM EST (Just after noon)
Ends: April 17 @ 11:59 AM EST (Just before noon)

Second Round Starts: April 28 @ Now
Second Round Ends: April 28 @ 9:15 PM EST (3 hours after I dropped the first round)
All entrees must be time stamped before this cutoff.

... Slots ...
Rolled
The colorist will roll two from the full list. They can then either manually pick from each person's singles or roll again to make the pair completely randomized. If for some reason the pair is related then the colorist will reroll a match for the first familiar and if they have not rolled their last pair, they will reroll a mate for related familiar. If it IS their last couple, they may mix and match from the couples already rolled. Rolled slots might result in same gender, mixed species or cousins. If you are fearful of any of these please don't enter this mixer.
Unedited: Odet - at least 1

Half-CC
The colorist will roll one from the full list. They can either manually pick a familiar from that person's singles list or roll one. Then they will CC a mate. Colorists will do their best to adhere to the familiars gender, species preference and cousins, but there is no guarantee.
Unedited: Odet - at least 1

Purely CC
The colorist will manually pick a couple. They should pay attention to the familiars gender, species and cousin preference whenever possible. If there is not an unmatched familiar of the same species or opposite gender left a spirit breeding is the only option. So still no guarantee gender, species and cousin preferences will be fallowed but we will do our best.
Unedited: Unknown

... Payment ...
These breeding are pay-what-you-want and no pay is okay

... Rules ...
Please post all questions and concerns in your post -- If you have a question please quote me in your post, so others can see your question and my answer. I often times get 5 messages all with the same question or comment. Pm's, quotes and other messages will not be responded to outside this manor. For more general questions please post in the Ask-the-Staff section of discord.
Seasonal Twists -- Saying yes doesn't guarantee things will come out twisted but it is the only way to give it a chance.
Post certed Familiars -- We like to see the Familiar without having to click every link so please post the image of the cert (It must be the certed image).
IF your familiar hasn't been certed yet please post a small uncert image and a link to the cert request. Cert requests must be from before the start of these slots!
Names! -- Please provide the full name for the Familiars and yourself
Forms -- Please fill out the form completely and correctly.
Feel free to edit your forms -- You may edit and add to your post right up till it's locked!
Be Nice! -- It's my favorite rule after all.
Please only create one post -- Each person can post up to TEN familiars in their post. Both genders should be in the same post!
• • • Spirit Breedings -- Singles might be paired with the same gender or different species.
• • • Breeding Preference -- While colorists will try to respect the familiars choice on gender and species if the spirits (dice) are involved there is no guarantee.
• • • One Ticket -- Everyone gets one ticket but it can be rolled twice if you haven't won one this month.
Mixed Species breedings will result in mixed species offspring, some/all will be parent 1's or parent 2's species. The spirits (dice) will decide.
• For those with large family trees if you have a family echo or link to your familiar's linage that would be helpful for making sure no one is too related. Plus I love looking at them

... REMINDERS ...

Please make sure and read through the Familiar breeding information Thead before entering. Failure to do so may result in disqualification. I am not obligated to inform you if you have broken a rule.

Most Familiar Breeding raffles are unedited and edited breedings tend to produce lightly edited breedings
The majority of familiar breedings are unedited and handled solely by familiar colorists, where all the offspring end up unedited regardless of their parents edits. Additionally, since most familiar colorists are not trained to make the same level of edits as most Soquili colorists are, even when they do make edits the extremely edited familiars will tend to produce only minor to moderate edited offspring, even if paired with another extremely edited familiar (since most heavily edited familiars are made by Soquili colorists). Even if the colorist who takes it on can do extreme edits, that doesn't mean familiar breedings necessarily will, nor will have to.

BREEDING AND PERMISSIONS REMINDER
It has been required for both owners to post permission for the breeding in the FAMILIAR PERMISSION THREAD prior to the close of the raffle in order to be eligible for raffles now, so hopefully everyone has gotten the idea. However, just as a reminder:

UNLESS BOTH PARTIES HAVE POSTED PERMISSION IN THE FAMILIAR PERMISSION THREAD (not this one, but the familiar permission thread) BY THE TIME THE RAFFLE CLOSES, THEY ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR THE RAFFLE AND WILL BE REMOVED.

CO-OWNERSHIP REMINDER
Familiars are meant to be simpler and shouldn't need co-owner agreements. Familiars should only have one owner.

SPIRIT BREEDINGS REMINDER
Spirit breedings have changed a lot since they first started, so have familiar breedings in general. For a pair with two different familiar species the offspring maybe a mix of the parents species. (Ex. goat x wolf breeding, 2 could be goats and 3 wolves!) The dice will decide, it is still possible all of them will be one parent 1 or parent 2's species but that's less common.

Other
Major mistakes that are spotted after winners have been rolled, such as triple-entries into the breeding raffle or lack of permission can result in a nullification of the win. It is in your best interest to spot these ahead of time so that they can be corrected, or extraneous pairs removed instead of nullifying all of your chances.

... Odet's Samples ...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 8:17 am
... Headers ...
Everyone who enters will get one ticket and you can win twice with the same ticket if you haven't won this month. Both genders should go in the same form.

... Gender Headers...
Please put one of these codes at the top of each familiar form. This lets us know their gender and gender preference right off. There is no guarantee the spirits (dice) wont ignore this. If CC's we will make every effort to adhere to these wishes.

For the Girls
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#F8B8B3]Lovely Ladies[/color] [color=#92DEFC]O[/color][color=#AEC5F1]p[/color][color=#F8B8B3]e[/color][color=#f9bd81]n[/color] [color=#F7FDAF]t[/color][color=#AAF3A2]o[/color] [color=#92DEFC]A[/color][color=#AEC5F1]L[/color][color=#F8B8B3]L[/color] [color=#f9bd81]L[/color][color=#F7FDAF]o[/color][color=#AAF3A2]v[/color][color=#92DEFC]e[/color][color=#AEC5F1]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#F8B8B3]Lovely Ladies[/color] [color=#B1A7F0]Looking for [/color][color=#92DEFC]Handsome Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#F8B8B3]Lovely Ladies[/color] [color=#92DEFC]L[/color][color=#AEC5F1]o[/color][color=#F8B8B3]o[/color][color=#f9bd81]k[/color][color=#F7FDAF]i[/color][color=#AAF3A2]n[/color][color=#92DEFC]g[/color] [color=#AEC5F1]f[/color][color=#F8B8B3]o[/color][color=#f9bd81]r[/color] [color=#F8B8B3]Lovely Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

For the Boys
Open to Spirit breedings
[size=18][b][color=#92DEFC]Handsome Hunks[/color] [color=#F8B8B3]O[/color][color=#f9bd81]p[/color][color=#F7FDAF]e[/color][color=#AAF3A2]n[/color] [color=#92DEFC]t[/color][color=#AEC5F1]o[/color] [color=#F8B8B3]A[/color][color=#f9bd81]L[/color][color=#F7FDAF]L[/color] [color=#AAF3A2]L[/color][color=#92DEFC]o[/color][color=#AEC5F1]v[/color][color=#F8B8B3]e[/color][color=#f9bd81]![/color][/b][/size]

Heterosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#92DEFC]Handsome Hunks[/color] [color=#B1A7F0]Looking for [/color][color=#F8B8B3]Lovely Ladies[/color][/b][/size]

Homosexual relationship preference
[size=18][b][color=#92DEFC]Handsome Hunks[/color] [color=#F8B8B3]L[/color][color=#f9bd81]o[/color][color=#F7FDAF]o[/color][color=#AAF3A2]k[/color][color=#92DEFC]i[/color][color=#AEC5F1]n[/color][color=#F8B8B3]g[/color] [color=#f9bd81]f[/color][color=#F7FDAF]o[/color][color=#AAF3A2]r[/color] [color=#92DEFC]Handsome Hunks[/color][/b][/size]

... Cool Down Header...
If you've already won one or only want a chance to win one then make sure and add this header to the top of your form
[color=red][b]I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month![/b][/color]
[/align]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 9:07 am
... Ticket Form ...
Please pay close attention to this form. It is a little different then normal. And again you should only have one post with both genders.

[align=center][b][size=20][color=#AEC5F1]Let's Dance![/size][/b][/align]
[b]Username:[/b] -Put your name here!-
- Post Cool Down Header here or delete -
- Post seasonal twist if applied to all below here or delete -
- Post any header that applies to all including mock kids here or delete -

[spoiler][quote="Familiar 1"]
- Post Gender form here -

[b]Name, image, and owner:[/b] (WRITE FULL FAM/OWNER NAME GOES HERE PLEASE)
[img][/img] [url=]Uncert[/url]

[b]Is Your Familiar Rped?:[/b] [url=]Example[/url] (Gets a +5 towards offspring number and can stack with breeding partners for a +10 if they are RPed too!)
[b]Throwbacks?:[/b] (Saying yes gives the colorist a bit more freedom in the breeding. Throwbacks can come from previous generations from the parents, this mean grandparents/etc. For 1st gens this would mean mystery traits. NOTE: Just because you say yes doesn't mean you'll get throwback traits. It only gives the colorist the OK to play around. Nothing more. You also don't get to choose which throwback traits are picked.)
[b]Link to Connected Familiars:[/b] (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here
• [url=]Soquili Name[/url] | Relation here

[b]Describe your familiars's personality/interests:[/b] (Optional)
[b]What is your Familiar looking for in a partner?[/b] (Optional; make sure and fill out the picky mod if needed)

[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

- Post Twists and/or picky mods here -[/quote]

[quote="Familiar 2"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 3"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 4"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 5"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 6"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 7"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 8"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 9"][/quote]

[quote="Familiar 10"][/quote]

... I've got a Question ...
Please post all questions or concerns in your entry post and quote me or in ask the staff on the discord server. You can grab this code for quick and easy use or make your own, just don't forget to quote me. I'll respond in your post and quote you back. Makes all questions public and a little less answering the same question multiple times.

[size=18][color=crimson][b]*Raises Hand*[/b][/color][/size]

... Optional Modifiers ...

Poly Group
Please note that this should only be used if BOTH familiars trying for the breeding are part of the same poly-group! If one of the partners is not part of the poly-group, than it is considered a fling/surrogate and this heading should not be used! Please place this at the very top of your form.
[align=center][size=16][b][color=lightseagreen]There's More To Love! Poly-Group Here![/color][/b][/size]
[b]Poly Group Agreement:[/b] Please post the agreement of ALL poly-members! Either the lifemate agreement of the group, or the non-lifemate poly-permission!
[b]Please List All Eligible Poly-Group Members Certs:[/b] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url] [url=CERT HERE]NAME[/url][/align]

Twins & Triplets
If you want the possibility of twins or triplets (if applicable) please post this. This gives us the option of giving your familiar a twin or triplet of the same gender with minimal color or edit changes. Saying yes does not guarantee you will get them, it simply gives the option. Only post if you want the option -- if you don't, ignore this modifier!
[size=18][color=red][b]Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets![/b][/color][/size]
[b]Twins?:[/b] Yes/No
[b]Triplets if Applicable?:[/b] Yes/No

Scarred Familiars
If you have a parent (or both) with scars, I wont be adding scars to your children (... If we recognize them as scars -- sometimes they look like markings). If you want your kids to have random scars like their parents do, please add the following to your form.
[color=red][b]These kids can be rough and tumble like their parents (Scarred Parent)[/b][/color]

Old or New
A few breeds have had updates to their lineart, would you rather the old or the new?
[b]Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk):[/b] Would you prefer the old or new template? A mix? Or colorist choice?

Mock Twins
Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.
[size=16][color=teal][b]I'm seeing double 👀[/b][/color][/size]
[i](Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)[/i]
[b]Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?:[/b] Yes/No

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:03 am
... Picky Singles ...
Is your familiar particularly selective when it comes to choosing breeding partners? If so, feel free to use this modifier; just note that this is a mixer, and at the end of the day, your familiar can still be paired with anyone (except their parents and immediate family members). If your familiar has a large family and you don't want them getting together with a cousin make sure and say so but it could still accidently happen. Otherwise it will be assumed you are okay with any distance of separation.

These forms are only taken into consideration during CCs. Rolled breedings and Half CC's risk cousins, non gender preferences and species on your do not want list.
If it's not a risk you want to take, Do Not Enter!

If it's rolled then the spirits demand it.

[color=#AEC5F1][b]Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?:[/b] (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)[/color]

[color=#AEC5F1][b]Does your familiar have cousins?:[/b]
[b]At what point are you okay with cousins breeding?:[/b] Not at all/1st cousins/2nd cousins/Fine with all cousins (please note: If anyone flat out rolls, this will not change the outcome. This is solely for CCed couples)[/color]

[color=#AEC5F1]Large Family Coming Through!:[/b] [url=]Link to Family Echo[/url][/color]

... Optional Seasonal Twists Short Form ...
Feel free to add these to each familiar forms or at the top of your ticket, depending on if you want the same twists for each of the familiars.

[size=18][color=red][b]COUNT ME OUT![/b][/color][/size]

[align=center][size=18][color=#AAF3A2][b]... I'm okay with all Spring Twists! ...[/b][/color][/size][/align]

... Optional Seasonal Twists Long Form ...

[color=#AEC5F1][size=18][b]Spring is in the air![/b][/size][/color]
[size=10]Pick top 3 descriptive words: (breezy, blossom, colorful, hatching, heavenly, pastel, rainbow, sparkling)
Pick top 3 descriptive words: (cute, elegant, glitzy, natural, sexy, whimsical)
Spring image for inspiration: [img="200"]Paste Here[/img]
Spring avatar for inspiration: [img="200"]Paste Here[/img]

Your number 1 all time choice spring twist!!!
[b]I would LOVE![/b] -

List up to 5 things you really want from spring twists!
[b]I would LIKE![/b] -

List up to 3 things you really don't want from spring twists!!!
[b]I DON'T WANT![/b] -

List up to 3 phobias!
[b]I FEAR!!![/b] - [/size]

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:41 pm
... Winners List ...
I know you want to see your familiars name here! Don't forget to update your post in the Master CC threads; Edited and Unedited.

Odet Amo

PostPosted: Sun Apr 10, 2022 12:45 pm
... The List ...
If you see any mistakes, pm me or quote me

**.Page 1
  1. Moxxiie
    Phail Ninja (Maxed)
  2. Calixita
  3. Kaya Wolf Moon
  4. Hoshi Lockhart
  5. Artymus (Can only win one more)
  6. Rein_Carnation
  7. Jackariah Beckett

Page 2
  8. Lunadriel
  9. Andranis
  10. Malikztiah Ankhwave
  11. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko (Can only win one)
  12. Keantha
  13. XxXPandamoniumXxX (Can only win one more)
  14. catmagick (Can only win one more)
  15. Summer Raaven
  16. mistalina13 (Can only win one more)
  17. o-Elixir-o
  18. Eos Galvus (Can only win one more)
  19. Ririka
  20. magnadearel (Can only win one more)
  21. Kirowyn Love
  22. Kara Asumie

Page 3
  23. Mia Lovasz
  24. AislingJuno
  25. Dea and #Teddy# (Can only win one more)
  26. Prism Shine (Can only win one more)
  27. Twitchapher the 3rd

Page 4
  28. Sesshiyasha
  29. stormflower
  30. Wasteland Wyvern
  31. Cowboy Peep
  32. kivras
  33. White Neko Chan

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

odet amo
Crew

Fiendish Nymph

41,275 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:17 am
gaia_sakura heart gaia_sakura heart gaia_sakura heart gaia_sakura

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 2:56 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Moxxiie
COUNT ME OUT!
I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 1 want a mockchild?: Yes

Familiar 1

Handsome Hunks Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: (Spica/Moxxiie)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?:no
Throwbacks?: Sure
Link to Connected Familiars:
Nocturne | Parent 1
Cobalt | Parent 2
Dreamy Star | Sibling
Vesmir | Sibling
Aurora | Sibling
Amethyst | Sibling

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: n/a
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? *see picky mod*

Twins?: Yes
Triplets if Applicable?: No

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Prefer canine or feline species only (wolf, fox, bobcat, mountain lion)

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: (Riley/Moxxiie)

Is Your Familiar Rped?: no
Chance | Parent 1
Boris | Parent 2
Cocoa | Sibling
Harper | Sibling
Scout | Sibling
Abigail | Sibling
Cooper | Sibling
Chloe | Sibling
Sigourney | Sibling
Carter | Sibling
Oreo | Sibling
Sasha | Sibling
Shadow | Sibling
Cora | Sibling
Rocky | Sibling
Sadie | Sibling
Sebastian | Sibling

What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? n/a

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Aquatics or avians

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: (Ao/Moxxiie)

Is Your Familiar Rped?:no
Zaratan | Parent 1
Shelly | Parent 2
Aizoac | Sibling
Aster | Sibling
Marimo | Sibling
Oasis | Sibling

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Only Aquatics

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: (Jayce/Moxxiie)

Throwbacks?: sure
Link to Connected Familiars: n/a

Twins?: No

Familiar 5

Handsome Hunks Looking for Lovely Ladies

Name, image, and owner: (Carson/Moxxiie)

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Yes Example

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: He's super curious, playful and adventurous. He's very protective of his Soquili and her pet kitten Fancy. He usually enjoys helping Shania in any way he can, and even boasts that he saved Fancy's life once from being strangled in a Soquili's tail (belonging to Shania's mate Dhiren as told in the linked example).
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? He's looking for someone with the same interests and who is willing to join him with his Soquili and her family. He's watched her children grow up and now he'd like to start a family of his own. He would prefer a raccoon or ferret mate, but is open to many other mammals.

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Alligator, Anglerfish, Bat, Bear, Buffalo, Caribou, Chicken, Condor, Crow, Dolphin, Goat, Hawk, Heron, Hummingbird, Jellyfish, Koi, Lizard, Lobster, Octopus, Owl, Parrot, Penguin, Pronghorn, Sea Otter, Sea Turtle, Seal, Snake
Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk): Would you prefer the old or new template? A mix? Or colorist choice? New or mixed

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: (Koda/Moxxiie)

Is Your Familiar Rped?: No
Lilith | Parent 1
Preston | Parent 2
Aiya | Sibling
Nila | Sibling

Familiar 7

Lovely Ladies Open to ALL Love!

Name, image, and owner: (Izzy/Moxxiie)

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: (Divinity/Moxxiie)

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Only with land mammals

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: (Tybolt/Moxxiie)

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Alligator, Anglerfish, Dolphin, Jellyfish, Koi, Lobster, Octopus, Penguin, Sea Otter, Sea Turtle/Tortoise, Seal, Snake

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: (Bixby/Moxxiie)

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Alligator, Anglerfish, Bat, Dolphin, Jellyfish, Koi, Lobster, Octopus, Penguin, Sea Otter, Sea Turtle/Tortoise, Seal, Snake

Moxxiie
Crew

Questionable Explorer

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 3:16 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Phail Ninja
I'm on cool down and can only win 1 this month!

(Okay with any twists, but below for inspiration in case you need it!)
Spring is in the air!
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Breezy, Blossom, Heavenly
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Elegant, Whimsical, Sexy
Spring image for inspiration: User Image
Spring avatar for inspiration: N/A

I would LOVE! - Critters

I would LIKE! - Windblown Hair, Wings, Hearts, Succulents, Plants

I DON'T WANT! - N/A I like everything!

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Nothing

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Ascella (Phail Ninja)

Throwbacks?: Yes
• Parents: Reina x Regulus
• Grandparents: Queen Abioye Sozoa x Light-Switch Rave

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: -
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? Anything

Triplets if Applicable?: Yes

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Clove (Phail Ninja)

• Parents: Cinnamon x ???
• Grandparents: Adenah x Lorcan
• Great-Grandparents: Leeki x Bix

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Eleanor (Phail Ninja)

Throwbacks?: No
Link to Connected Familiars: N/A

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Tribblette (Phail Ninja)

• Parents: Tribble x Tribble

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Reilly (Phail Ninja)
((NOTE: the unedited pawed cat-goat splice .psd can be found in my section of the host; you do not need to re-splice the paws whee ))

• Parents: Maxine x Tiddles

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Vald Bloodclaw (Phail Ninja)

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Pyrrolysine (Phail Ninja)

• Parents: Rasputin x Terabyte

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Morpheus (Phail Ninja)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert (Markings)

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Briar (Phail Ninja)

• Parents: Delta x Yori

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Bang Mot (Phail Ninja)

• Parents: Karma x Cooper
• Grandparents: Jiang x Raiden

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:19 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Calixita

Spring is in the air!
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Blossom, Rainbow, Sparkling
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Cute, Elegant, Whimsical
Spring image for inspiration: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spring avatar for inspiration: n/a

I would LOVE! - Heart markings!

I would LIKE! - Flowers, Easter egg markings/colors, Valentine's Day markings/colors, wings, ribbons/bows

I DON'T WANT! - Toys, candy, costumes (such as fake bunny ears)

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Fungus, veins or vein-like things (such as vines going in and out of the body; wrapped around is OK), bugs/insects/spiders (butterfly/bee wings and non-beetle antennae are OK)

Alternate Base (Raccoon, Rabbit or Hawk): New (and newer fox also preferred!)

Are there any species your familiar doesn't want to breed with during CCs?: Lobster, Seal

I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Tzipporah (Calixita)

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Rose (Calixita)

Lily | Mother
Cian | Father

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Sorbet (Calixita)

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Cadenza (Calixita)

Solas | Mother
Vilhelm | Father
Memory | Sibling
Astra | Sibling
Grimm | Sibling
Viento | Sibling

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Scarlet (Calixita)

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Rafael (Calixita)

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Example
Talía | Sister

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Bismuth (Calixita)

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Cygnus (Calixita)

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Gigabyte (Calixita)

Out of Memory | Mother
Hródolf | Father
Astra | Sibling
Memorie | Sibling
Holo | Sibling
??? | Sibling

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Skrømt (Calixita)

Abduxuel | Mother
Bright Star | Father
Grace | Grandmother
Darksky | Grandfather
Dahla | Sibling

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0

Kaya Wolf Moon

Mystical Wolf

10,125 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:30 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Kaya Wolf Moon
... I'm okay with all Spring Twists! ...

Prepare for trouble . . .make that double! I want twins or triplets!
I'm seeing double 👀
(Reminder: This counts towards your monthly limit of 1 custom a month and you don't get to choose which child(ren) we twin for you.)
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: Yes?
Does your familiar have cousins?: No
At what point are you okay with cousins breeding?: Not at all

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Hyrule | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

Link to Connected Familiars: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
Lanayru | Child
Ruvara | Child
Wiz | Child
Nahra | Child
Ebara | Child

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: N/A
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? N/A

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Maverick | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert | Itemless Uncert

Link to Connected Familiars: (If said Yes to Throwbacks please link all parents, and grandparents, siblings and other blood relatives are optional - NOTE: LINKS ONLY NO IMG TAGGING)
Soquili Name | Relation here

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Nori | Kaya Wolf Moon

Ohanzee | Sibling
Hyperion | Sibling
Chandra | Sibling
Ave | Sibling
Miyabi | Sibling

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Ooid | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Romeo | Kaya Wolf Moon

Familiar 6

Lovely Ladies Looking for Handsome Hunks

Name, image, and owner: Xia | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Litha | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Gojira | Kaya Wolf Moon

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Alebrije | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Akiva | Kaya Wolf Moon
User Image Uncert

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 6:46 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Hoshi Lockhart
Spring is in the air!
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Pastel, Sparkling, Blossom
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Elegant, Whimsical, Natural
Spring image for inspiration: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Spring avatar for inspiration: N/A

I would LOVE! - Butterflies

I would LIKE! - Flowers, Stars, Fluff, Bees

I DON'T WANT! - Tentacles.

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Naw, I'm good.

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Hedwig, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Example (Only a litte)
Link to Connected Familiars: First Gen

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Hedwig is a very prideful bird, enjoying compliments and fluffing up her feathers when someone tells her how pretty she is. She can be a bit haughty when she doesn't get her way, pecking at whatever part of you is closest to her. Fortunately in these cases, she is a mute, so you are free from all the insults that might have flown at you.

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Karma, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Linus, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Citrine, Hoshi Lockhart
User ImageName[/img] Uncert

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Fionn, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Example (Only a little)

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Fionn is a kind and gentle bird, always watching over his blind companion, the Nymph Yuurei. He acts as her eyes, watching out for dangers and steering her in the right directions. He can't ignore someone in need, especially in snowstorms, where he will exhaust himself guiding all the lost to someplace safe. Even if he could talk, he'd still be just as quiet, observing the world and looking on from the background.

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Shikoba, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Not an affectionate or social mouse by far, Shikoba comes off very cold and sarcastic. He often pushes others away, preferring a lot of quiet.

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Victoria, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Elowen, Hoshi Lockhart
User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Elowen aims to please and make sure everyone around her is happy. She doesn't mind a bit of hard work, always doing her utmost and not giving a single complain.

Hoshi Lockhart

Eloquent Muse

Artymus

Feral Krampus

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 7:09 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Artymus
I'm seeing double 👀

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Ceirw Eira/Artymus

Link to Connected Familiars: N/A, Gen 1

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Friendly and helpful. Likes snow and Northern Lights
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? Someone nice

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Ciega Mordedura/Artymus
User Image Uncert

Link to Connected Familiars: N/A Gen 1

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Blind, quirky and upbeat

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Estelle/Artymus
User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Quiet, flowers, outdoorsy things

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Poppy/Artymus
User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: (Yes
Binky | Mother
Diavolos | Father

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Total chaos.

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Razz/Artymus
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?:No
Link to Connected Familiars: N/A, Gen 1

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Shy

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Archimedes/Artymus

User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Cynical, cruel, condescending
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? Living?

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: Sprig/Artymus

Throwbacks?:Yes

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Chatty and fun

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Krampus/Artymus

User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: (Yes
Link to Connected Familiars: (N/A Gen 1

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Sarcastic loud mouth, but a total weenie.
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? A pulse

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Murray/Artymus

User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Likes flowers, pretty things, calm.

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Refr/Artymus

User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Adventurous

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2022 10:41 pm
Let's Dance!

Username: Rein_Carnation

Spring is in the air!

Pick top 3 descriptive words: Blossom, pastel, sparkling
Pick top 3 descriptive words: Elegant, natural, whimsical
Spring avatar for inspiration: User Image

I would LOVE! - Flowers

I would LIKE! - Critters, Flowers, fluff

I DON'T WANT! - Tentacles.

List up to 3 phobias!
I FEAR!!! - Everything is fine

I'm seeing double 👀

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: (Catrina/Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Esther | Mother
Iluminación | Father

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: N/a
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? CC

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: (Nalani / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Nope
Throwbacks?: N/a
Link to Connected Familiars: N/a

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: (Leilani / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: (Lyra / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: (Sake / Rein_Carnation)

Shira | Mother
Sakae | Father

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: (Rocky / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: (Finiarel / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: (N/a

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: (Athos / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Twins?: Yes/

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: (Amanojaku / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: Sure, first Gen

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: (Morpheus / Rein_Carnation)
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Yes

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:36 am
Let's Dance!

Username: Jackariah Beckett

I'm seeing double 👀
Does owner of parent 2 want a mockchild?: -lifts shoulders- I'm not sure this applies in a mixer?

Familiar 1

Name, image, and owner: Abigail (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Snow Dogs (Gets a +5 towards offspring number and can stack with breeding partners for a +10 if they are RPed too!)
Throwbacks?: Yes!
Chance | Mama
Boris | Papa
• Most siblings (I may be missing a few) ( + Cooper)

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: Abigail is a very proud search and rescue member. As one of the oldest siblings she takes it as part of her job to keep her other siblings in line and focused, mainly Cooper who always seems to be off chasing a butterfly. She does take time to have fun, but family and rescue always comes first.
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? I'm sure she would prefer someone who could help her in her rescuing. I don't think she would mind someone who lets her relax and kind of pushes her to have fun and not always be so alert.

Twins?: I prefer options, so only if there are more than two to choose from smile .
Triplets if Applicable?: I prefer options, so only if there are more than three to choose from smile .

Familiar 2

Name, image, and owner: Dart (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image Uncert w/balloon

Throwbacks?: First gen, but randos fine

Describe your familiars's personality/interests: (Optional)
What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? (Optional; make sure and fill out the picky mod if needed)

Twins?: I prefer options, so only if there are more than two to choose from smile .
Triplets if Applicable?: I prefer options, so only if there are more than three to choose from smile .

Familiar 3

Name, image, and owner: Seymour Widdle (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image Uncert

Is Your Familiar Rped?:No
Nibbler | Papa
Bootsie | Mama

What is your Familiar looking for in a partner? (Optional; make sure and fill out the picky mod if needed)

Familiar 4

Name, image, and owner: Bian Raadeh

Is Your Familiar Rped?: Example No
Vau Churi | Twin

Familiar 5

Name, image, and owner: Eiael (Jackariah Beckett)

Throwbacks?:Yes
Margie | Mama
Chernobyl | Papa

Familiar 6

Name, image, and owner: Rhone (Jackariah Beckett)

Familiar 7

Name, image, and owner: "Bittsie" Bettsy (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Uncert all accessories/Uncert no backpack/Uncert itemless

Throwbacks?:First gen but randos fine

Familiar 8

Name, image, and owner: Mara Seulki (Jackariah Beckett
User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: First gen but randos fine
Sherardii | Mama
Sterling | Papa
sorry, I don't have the other links

Familiar 9

Name, image, and owner: Acca (Jackariah Beckett)

Throwbacks?: First gen but randos fine

Familiar 10

Name, image, and owner: Acilino (Jackariah Beckett)
User Image Uncert

Throwbacks?: first gen but randos fine

Familiar Breeding Dens

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff