Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ever laughed at a band or song name?
  HAHAHA! Yeah
  No...
View Results

McHuggies

PostPosted: Wed Mar 29, 2006 4:32 pm
It's always great to find new ska bands, but have you ever found one that had a name that just made you giggle outright? How about the title of a song? Or even the lyrics to a song, for that matter.

I know there are tons of high-larious names and lyrics out there, so which ones made you laugh?

I've found 2 (technically 3) bands that have the name 'Brassholes', lol I thought that was clever. And recently I found a band that was named 'Weapons of Brass Destruction' biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 5:45 pm
Save ferris- Spam lyrics make me giggle

I don't know I think ska in general just has generally skawesome names  

UreshiiNyoko

McHuggies

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 6:34 pm
UreshiiNyoko
Save ferris- Spam lyrics make me giggle

I don't know I think ska in general just has generally skawesome names

That it does. My band was thinking of the name 'Skagasms' for us, but we never really decided on anything... We still don't have a name actually, but if we do get one, I'm SO pushing for 'the Skagasms' whee  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 3:25 pm
haha My mom would flip if I just walked out of the house saying "see you mama I'm going to the skagasms show!"

My friends (all guys) and I decided that if we ever formed a band I would be the lead singer and we'd call Napolean syndrome because I'm painfully short compared to them but they all flinch when I'm around them whee  

UreshiiNyoko

Yaktafu

PostPosted: Fri Mar 31, 2006 10:45 pm
Monkey Jacket. They're awsome.
And they worte these songs that are like "Girls Are Mutants" and "The Bass Riff" or somethin'.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 11:18 pm
Pure Genius  

skamatt

McHuggies

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:15 pm
UreshiiNyoko
haha My mom would flip if I just walked out of the house saying "see you mama I'm going to the skagasms show!"

That's because she knows we're the hottest band EVER!... and she'd want you to buy her a shirt wink

UreshiiNyoko
My friends (all guys) and I decided that if we ever formed a band I would be the lead singer and we'd call Napolean syndrome because I'm painfully short compared to them but they all flinch when I'm around them whee

There aren't too many females as lead vocals in ska bands, so I'd like to hear you guys... if you ever did make a band I mean sweatdrop
And that's a good name because it would only make sense to people who've either seen you guys play or big fans. lol And it's funny *thumbs up*  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 6:17 pm
Well, my band's name is pretty funny.

Swords on Beaver Creek.
If you get the joke, it's funny. D:  

Electric Uncle Akuma

Zaeon

Vicious Firestarter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 10:29 am
Electric Uncle Akuma

Swords on Beaver Creek.
That's a great name...and game setup. razz

Me and my friends currently have only had gay temporary names for our band though. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:46 pm
Zaeon
Electric Uncle Akuma

Swords on Beaver Creek.
That's a great name...and game setup. razz

Me and my friends currently have only had gay temporary names for our band though. D:

It's okay. XD

Just do stuff with your band mates and it'll sprout.
Or, ask me if you want one of the names I was suggested.
Which, are pretty funny.  

Electric Uncle Akuma

UreshiiNyoko

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 7:11 pm
McHuggies
UreshiiNyoko

That's because she knows we're the hottest band EVER!... and she'd want you to buy her a shirt wink

UreshiiNyoko

There aren't too many females as lead vocals in ska bands, so I'd like to hear you guys... if you ever did make a band I mean sweatdrop
And that's a good name because it would only make sense to people who've either seen you guys play or big fans. lol And it's funny *thumbs up*

talk2hand *pthbt* she can get her own skagasms shirt!

yeah it mostly sprouted because I have a riding crop in the play and I love Save Ferris so our (still hypothetical) band has a name at least. sweatdrop we would need horns... and a bassist.... and they need to like ska more than my friends cuz there's no way I'd play that soft rock stuff they like! haha  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 10:01 pm
Usually aquabats songs make me smile or laugh.  

Drag Hustler

Kaedrelia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:08 am
band name: Sex with clothes on
Song" I kicked your cat.
kind of funny  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:47 am
One of the best ska band names in my opinion is The Arrogant Sons of Bitches, i think that one is pretty funny.  

Ska_Freak

koolbeanzkt

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 7:28 pm
X.x !ce_Engelx.X
Usually aquabats songs make me smile or laugh.

yeah, they're usually pretty funny...especially worms make dirt...i laughed the first tiem i heard that, even though the songs not really ska :/  
Rude Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff