Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:31 am
Well, that had been fun while it lasted. She bid farewell to her dance partner and danced by herself for a while, then decided she was hungry and wandered over to (what remained of) the food tables and chose a few things that still looked okay, accompanied by another glass of wine. What a party this was turning out to be! Everyone seemed to be having a great time.

Quote:
Ruya is free for interaction! Prefers ladies, unless you're another harpy.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:36 am
Wolfs Heart
"Wait, my prince..." Datum pleaded. What were the right words to convince the other to stay with him? Datum knew this feeling of harmony that filled him would disappear forever if he couldn't keep his prince.

Thoughts passed quickly through his mind about chaining him up in a dungeon, then he would never lose his prince... but it's also very hard for your prince to rescue you if they are chained up in your own dungeon. That idea was a bust. What about an arranged marriage?! "I think we should introduce our parents." He said with a firm nod that sent his hair tentacles bouncing (and kept them from acting on his first thought). Of course, Datum's parents weren't here which was a problem.

Strawberri Stardust
Viognier

Viognier was in the process of sneaking away when another pae settled near his backside, preventing his exit. Turning towards her, he instantly changed his mind about leaving.

Well, in fact, he was handsome. A blush crossing his features, he smiled and reached out a hand. "Viognier. Call me..."he paused when Datum suggested introducing their parents.

"Now hold on. Why would our parents-?" He asked, before the new lovely young lady complimented him again and then handed him a drink. Turning back to the beautiful young lady, he smiled and said "Thank you. It looks lovely. Excuse me one moment." He turned back to Datum, drink in hand.

"Back to parents. Explain?" He said, taking a sip of the drink cause he had nothing else to do with his hands. Oh this was good.

Turning back to the drink lady, he held his glass up in tribute. "You, my dear, have improved my night already. Please. Have a seat." He motioned towards the pool of water he and Datum sat in.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:42 am
Rubena felt the pang of rejection as her dance partner melted back into the crowd. Had she done something wrong? She sighed and rubbed her cheeks with her hands, hips still shaking, as it felt odd to stand still on the dance floor. That'd been twice in one evening she'd been rejected or abandoned.

Still, she couldn't help but smile.

She cast her gaze about, looking for Sonorila. Looked like she'd nabbed herself quite a catch. That was cause for happiness! She couldn't wait to swap stories on the way home.

Hm, but she wasn't going to have stories to swap if she waited for someone to come to her. She wandered off the dance floor as she contemplated what to do. That's when she noticed that their host, the god with spiral horns on the chaise lounge, was saying goodbye to the faunness who'd been his companion for most of the dance. Hm.

Rubena waited for what she thought was a respectful amount of time before approaching the dais, putting on her most flirtatious airs. Harpies were master seductresses. She could do this. "Pardon me," she said breathily. "But I couldn't help but notice you were all alone up here. Mind if I join you?"

Wolfs Heart
Rubena > Lykon (sort of)

Fea Line
Rubena [arrow: mirth] > Dionysus[/quoe]

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:50 am
Elros Namasi
Experiencing yet another weird out-of-body episode, Phiinae gave up just a little bit and embraced their fate, fully expecting the miniature monster to be in the process of murdering them. Instead, it appeared to be doing a silly dance while making slow, exaggerated noises-

And suddenly Phii realized that the strange little pae was trying to communicate. Waving their arms to hopefully quiet the other, Phiinae pointed to their own chest and lisped, "Ffffffee-nay." Another point to their own chest, then to the side of their head where external ears would be on other pae, and finally a point at Oisin. "I hear you." Self point, head shake, shrug, huh? face, point at Oisin. "I don't understand you."

DaemonGabrielle
Phiinae [no arrow] @ Oisin [Disney princess arrow]

Oisis sighed as his prince seemd to understand and understand and began pantomiming back. But when he tried to understand, thanks to arrow, things got a little wonky.

So his prince couldn't understand him. He'd make him understand grabbing some food and sauce from the table, he began to draw on a plate.

Handing the plate back, Phinnae would see a strip of turkey in the center of a heart made of gravy of he so chose to look.

Smiling, Oisin gestured at the plate and himself amd phinnae. Oisin hoped it would Phinnae would understand.  

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 8:52 am
Attor hadn't even felt a p***k or noticed he had changed until the pae was calling him beautiful and he blinked confused. At first he was sure she just got mixed up in the crowed and was talking to someone else but then suddenly she was touching him places and left him quite a literal holiday tree but made of glowsticks instead.

But as he gazed down at his illuminated body, it wasn't the glowsticks he was preoccupied with.

It was the two new mounds of flesh on his chest.

"Whoa..... is this supposed to happen?" he blinked, poking one, then the other.... then grinning like a drunken fool as he cupped them and laughed like a child stoned out of his mind. He had started to sway again, just clutching himself, head back when the pae he was dancing with drug him elsewhere to a table with a pole.

Eyeing it, then her outstretched hand, he shrugged. "Why not gorgeous." he laughed, using his other hand to grab onto the pole and sway himself into it suggestively, seeing how his new assets fit nicely on either side. "Is this how all ladies feel.... " he chuckled drunkenly. It really felt nice and empowering in an odd way. Maybe next time he'd convince Tvora to come to one of these, Telrunya knew she needed some lightening up, in all manners of the phrase.

Twitchapher the 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:05 am
Zhixuan giggled, but the sound was flirtatious and husky, not girlish at all. "What a strong and exotic name," she complimented him.

She pouted somewhat as he'd clearly misread her innuendo. He was so innocent! Zhixuan wondered where he was from, it was like he'd never met a woman before.

"I'd be delighted," she cooed, then backed up a step and put on quite a performance for him. She started with the usual feather displays, opening her wings (and probably smacking some other dancers in the process) and straightening her tailfeathers to look as large and glorious as possible. Then, she danced closer and closer to him until she was pressed against him again, showing him a different kind of move...

Elros Namasi
Zhixuan > Persika

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:22 am
Revel1984
DaemonGabrielle

"What even happened?" she said more to herself than to him, as she helped the poor naga up as he clambered up to her arms (or was that slithered? either way he was definitely not slimy) and dusted himself off, she'd never touched a naga before, he was surprisingly dry and warm. She blushed as she was called a gentle goddess "oh i'm not a godde...." she paused as something very obvious sprouted? .. "oh dear" she murmured as he had grown rather obvious breasts.

She was shocked, she didn't know what to say at first, this was something she had never experienced before "It'll be ok.. uh.. uh.. " she stopped and grabbed a cloth off a nearby table and offered it to him... her... if Abiline wanted to cover up. "I'm sure its... uh.. temporary?" she knelt down and held his hand "It's ok, it'll be ok, perhaps we can find a deity to help?" she offered, trying to comfort him but not really knowing what to say in this situation, she carefully avoided the comment about getting a man now he had breasts, since finding a partner in that way, wasn't something she'd ever really thought about.

Abiline was mid cry when the nice young faun, who belss her heart, had been supportive and kind, offered her a wonderful condolence. Just what a man needed when he became a woman.

Nodding, he told her as much. "Oh, hunny. You are so kind. And effortlessly brilliant." He sniffled and patted her hand. Taking the cloth, he drapped it around himself and tied it off. He wanted no one to see him with the offensive mounds.

Turning back to kneeling faun, he begged "Would you happen to know which God? I am afraid i am simply clueless about all this. "

He wasn't entirely clueless, but maybe the lovely young lady would be distraction from his glowing self. Tho his glow was muffled thanks to the tablecloth/napkin he was currently wearing.

"Are they normally so heavy?" He asked, trying offset the sudden weight on his chest. "Bless you, dear. I couldn't do a lifetime of this."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:33 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eniko winked at Nishant's compliment and yelled out her thanks as she continued dancing with the music. Yeah, that's the spirit! Smile, dance, move with the beat! Move with each other! Feel each other's bodies and breaths and...

Whew, was it getting hot in here again?

Falcona
Eniko > Xeneka

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Menelie
Eniko > Kasmai

Eniko has been hit with Aglaia's Arrow of Beauty! Both she and the pae around her will find her quite beautiful.

Strawberri Stardust
Eniko > Nishant

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:44 am

"Glister... why, that rolls off the tongue nicely." She swayed, a coy smile ever-present on her face. She hadn't actually planned on bothering to learn his name, but no harm from it. They wouldn't see each other again after tonight anyways. "I'm Sonorila."

She felt a slight pinch on her skin, dampened by the roughness of his fingers against her feathers as he moved lower, so close to one of her more delicate areas. Oh yes daddy, please continue. Even more than before, she was filled with a wanting for his big, strong muscles to show off for her. "Babe, I'll take whatever view you wish to give me."

sailornorthstar
Sonorila > Glister

Sonorila has been struck by Kleta's Arrow! These inspire hero worship towards the next pae she sees (Glister).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:46 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.While Shansa was off taking care of Theras, Callie had apparently stolen one of her arrows and shot him in retaliation.

At least it wasn't the real arrows but this was so frustrating!! Callie didnt even have the excuse of being drunk!!

"Callie! What are you doing! Your just as bad as Theris right now! Stealing really? I expected better from you."

She sighed turning to Zuleka "Theras shot Callie with an arrow and she got super mad and retaliated so now she is shooting at him while under arrow effects"

She shook her head at Daedalus' question "No I only have my dads arrows with me and i don't think it will cancel it out. Just add Desire on top of this." she said gesturing to all of Callie at the word this.

She took out her hair tie that was holding her braid together and wrapped it around the real arrows bundling them together in a way that hopefully made it much harder for people to steal them. Next year she needed to get a quiver with a lock on it apparently.

Frustrated by everything she shot one bronze arrow off at random. "I can try to find someone with an arrow but who's would work?" She should probably have memorized which arrows can cancel out others and which ones stack.

Menelie
Zuleika

Daisicle
Daedalus/Calliope

FrostyPeaches
Sharise has been hit by Adonis' bronze arrows which make the other Pae look desirable!

shadica

Menelie

Toothsome Fairy

14,725 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:49 am
Kasmai, too, was feeling the heat, and did his best to give all 3 of his dance partners an equal amount of his attention, though Eniko was clearly the apple of his (and all their) eye. He flitted back and forth between the three of them; a twirl and then another for Xeneka, a low dip for Eniko (he may have also kissed her), dancing back-to-front with Nishant (who definitely needed another drink or three)...

Truthfully he began to wonder when this party would end and they could take this to a more private location. >>

Daisicle
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Eniko

Falcona
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Xeneka

Strawberri Stardust
Kasmai [arrow: genderbent/looks like a girl > Nishant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:52 am
Cathulu wasn't sure what was going on but he really liked this spotty thing so he was claiming the spotty thing as his own. Though when the other grabbed onto his paw a bit too long he started to frown and got to his feet.

He didn't pull his paw back however.

Instead he began to lead the other spotty somewhere where pae weren't trying to step on them, which meant pausing to help the other climb up onto a table with a pol, which he wrapped his tenta tail around then lowered his half down to pull O'reo up on the table.

Now they both were tall huzzah!

Grabbing O'reo he started to spin around the pole tugging the other along before shouting out for the entire party to hear. "GABA GABU MEEEKFEEEKAAA!" as he started to then try to climb the pole and got about half way up before sliding back down on his butt.

Well that wasn't fun.

And then he spotted a sparkly yellow man with big wings that was singing over off yonder at some pop up booth that drew his attention. "Oooooo...."

Forget the table!

O'reo was now on a journey with Cathulu off to this pop up pointy thing!

Wolfs Heart

Irish Night Fox
Hym sparkles so gloriously

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 9:59 am
Dio was sad to see her go but he shrugged and smiled. They always came back eventually. "Sure thing babe, you do you." he grinned, kicking back again and letting his cherubs spoil him.

MiddyGlow

Voluptas frowned a bit at the lack of pink but honestly.... Dio had this place pumping. So many pae were already feeling quite lusty that she would have almost thought someone had broken into her arrows. The thought made her laugh as she glanced around, vying for a target that wasn't already being snooped by her peers. "My oh my, who needs a little more help today." she wondered, weaving in and out of the various maenad, satyrs and their dancing 'captives', an ever smirk and giggle seemed present about her figure.

Kore skipped into the party, also weaving between bodies and laughed, but honestly seemed a bit more confused. Why wasn't Venus here? Was she off with papa somewhere? Who was this man running the show? Why did everything feel... different this year?

Frowning slightly, she began to look around for her family, particularly a few certain ones whom she flitted around, calling by name. "Shannnssaaaa? Hooorruuusss?? Anuubiiiss? Are you out there somewhere?!" she blinked, hoping to spot them.

She didn't find the twins, at least not yet but she did spot a familiar purple figure and flew towards her in a bit of a panicked hurry. "SHHANNSSAAA! Whats going on?! Why is everything....funny." she pursed her lips together, feeling much more comfortable now around the younger grace. It was then she finally noticed Callie and Daedalus and smiled brightly at them. "Hi hi! Oooh hi!"

shadica

Daisicle

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:03 am

Tanz was so caught up in her enjoyment of the moment that she'd missed how the arrow hit her as she was pulled back up from the dip, only vaguely recognizing that her center of mass seemed to have changed.

She blinked and turned around to assess her now lack of notable assets when, upon looking up, she noticed a busty female being helped onto a table with... OH HEY IT WAS THAT b***h. Which meant... Grinning the smuggest of grins, Tanz was delighted to have found her date once more. She wasn't mad though - only happy. The four of them could certainly enjoy each other more if they danced together. Taking the initiative to pull Melt in closer, she whispered into her ear with the huskiest of voices, "How 'bout we - you and me - join those two on the table. Bet we could put on an even better show."

Course, she'd be just as satisfied with kicking off the maenad occupying the table next to them (as in adjacent to) and claiming it for themselves so they could go tit-for-tat. Her tail flicked and she purred softly as she eagerly awaited Melt's choice and, following it, made her way to the spot.

Elros Namasi
Tanz > Melteidia

Tanzanyt has been hit with Euphrosyne's Arrow of Mirth! She is now very happy.
Tanzanyt has been hit with Iordanes' Sex-Changing Arrow! Congratulations and condolences. She will change sex for the duration of the party.

Fea Line
Heads up, since Tanz/Melt may be moving nearby shortly!

Tanzanyt has been hit with Iordanes' Sex-Changing Arrow! Congratulations and condolences. She will change sex for the duration of the party.

Twitchapher the 3rd
Heads up, since Tanz/Melt may be moving nearby shortly!

Daisicle

Aged Genius

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 10:10 am
DaemonGabrielle

"I'm really not anything special" she blushed "i just no not... everyone wants to be on show" she said gently. "I really don't know which deity im sorry, we could ask someone?" she offered.

She was sorry for him as he adjusted the weight under the cloth. "They come in all sizes and shapes, if it helps, you were given a rather nice pair" she attempted to cheer him up "As they come, if you had to be saddled with some, you got a good deal, theres some ladies would love them... and they're the same size at least"  
:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff