Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply :[ Events ]:
:[2022 VDay]: Venus Day Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:19 pm
Everything was becoming a blurr between being given a 'drink' that instantly made her duck behind the statue and vomiting all over the place. What was IN that? The strange male brought back questionable drinks back her face went green again while the little beauty screaming to drop it. "N-no thank you I ummm..." She heard something about a game? "There's a game I'm going to play I'll be back in a bit!" She weakly smiled and made her quick escape. So...What was this...Beer Pong Game?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Cascade emerged from her game triumphant and well kinda tipsy. Not as bad as her flip flop new friend though. "You ummm...Need some help getting back to the water?"

Elros Namasi

DaemonGabrielle
Cascade made her escape

Teigra
Flip flop friend!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:36 pm
A part of him was thinking that maybe just maaaybe there was a bit more to this than just casual pick up lines. Still he looked so excited!.

His heartbeat eased as he was finding the excitement made the Rak cuter, but the terrifying aspect was also attractive, two sides of a coin. "Eruza..."he repeated the name smoothly as he grinned. "Birds? you know you don't have to add anything else, birds or what not. I think i'm already smitten." he smiled kindly but moved closer, giving up his attempt to dance as well. The other needed to relax, he did bring that platter of pastries and there were a lot of Pae below they could have fun thro-

Sol's eyes widen as he was hit and his smile twisted into a confident and dangerous grin. "Am I? Well then... if you can beat me I'll help you in anyway I can. " his said suggestively, barely holding back from trying to tackle the Rak...or did so anyways if they seemed open.

Wolfs Heart
Sol. Hit by wrestling arrow

Midnightspirit

Computerized Lightbringer

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:49 pm
Experiencing yet another weird out-of-body episode, Phiinae gave up just a little bit and embraced their fate, fully expecting the miniature monster to be in the process of murdering them. Instead, it appeared to be doing a silly dance while making slow, exaggerated noises-

And suddenly Phii realized that the strange little pae was trying to communicate. Waving their arms to hopefully quiet the other, Phiinae pointed to their own chest and lisped, "Ffffffee-nay." Another point to their own chest, then to the side of their head where external ears would be on other pae, and finally a point at Oisin. "I hear you." Self point, head shake, shrug, huh? face, point at Oisin. "I don't understand you."

DaemonGabrielle
Phiinae [no arrow] @ Oisin [Disney princess arrow]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 5:05 pm
It worked! The dancing stuff stopped! Kinda? He was about to say something when his aunt shoved a sandwich into his mouth and water. "Mmf nff ma mmoof!" He muffled while Shansa walked away. He spat out the sandwich. "This isn't cabbage! I...I hate cabbage! Cabbage succckkkksss!" Theras wavered back and forth dropping his water and failed to notice he and his friend had been hit with arrows in retaliation. He was looking at Maegara but not? His eyes had focused on something he suddenly found very very beautiful.

Theras reached over and patted Maegara's hair snake with the sandwich. "Hissy hissy very pretty beauty!" Yup. Her hair snakes were divine looking to him.

He hiccuped. What was he doing again? OH RIGHT he had to show the hissy hissy pretty beauty how COOL HE WAS! "Hissy Hissy pretty beauty! Watch this!" He took a random assortment of arrows from both quivers and notched them all in his bow before pointing them what he thought was up and let them go!

Arrows flew everywhere.

He then focused on Maegara again. "You're number one!" He raised his arms up over his head in excitement.

Elros Namasi
Persika was in the way of the falling arrows and was hit by Kleta's arrow! Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship to whoever is hit.

daemongabrielle
Yipes is still a pincushion, this time with Kleta's arrow. I rerolled and he was still second on the list. Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship to whoever is hit.

Strawberri Stardust
Ceres got snipped by Kleta's arrow! Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship to whoever is hit.

daemongabrielle
Abiline didn't duck and was hit by Phaenna's arrow. Phaenna's arrows inspire Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Daisicle
Sonorila didn't move fast enough and was kit by Kleta's arrow. Kleta's arrows inspire hero worship to whoever is hit.

Strawberri Stardust
Aderyn boogied the wrong way and was hit by Phaenna's arrow. Phaenna's arrows inspire Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 6:13 pm
Truth be told, Véa wasn't a particularly progressive or forward thinking rak. More accurately, his experience with Telrunya and his bonded were nothing like what he'd expected and so he'd adopted a watch and learn outlook. If he didn't get real cool with a lot of stuff real quick, he'd have had a bad time. I mean, had she seen the wrestling cephalopods?

Recognizing her play to his ego, Véa allowed himself a smirk, flashing a bit more of one of his already exposed overhanging canines. Watch and learn probably wasn't gonna cut it here and really, when would he ever get the chance to spend so much time away from Poptart again? Following through with his original f*ck it sentiment, the calico tomcat decided to lay his cards on the table. "You know what, apologies for being uptight and closemouthed so far, Ziva. Not sure what to say about the wings, aside from I don't think I'm nearly flashy enough for this party. And I've never felt inclined to dance before, so fair warning if I prove to be all claw, no pad."

Ah, named for a precious stone, hmm? In the middle of lifting Tanz out of the dip and thinking up a fake name to offer, the maenad was slightly taken aback to find that the woman she'd started out with was now a man. Well, well. This was an interesting development that kind of sidelined the almost literal itch to bring more pae to the dancefloor. She could stick around for a bit..

"Ooh, neat trick. Wonder which one's the original," she wondered aloud, giving Manz a turn and a thorough once over. "It's kind of a title, a whole thing really.. But you can call me Melt, handsome."

Daisicle
Alvéaenerle [no arrows] @ Ziva [no arrows]

Melteidia Fabuna [Dio's retinue] @ Tanzanyt [mirth and gender bend arrows]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:17 pm
The female Pae hadn't left but at least she had released her death-grip on his arm. Still, he couldn't find a way out of the situation just yet. At least the other Pae who had turned out to be the "old" cow was attempting to save him which Cruise very much appreciated.

However, it appeared that another emotion was taking over Asios and Cruise jumped when she started crying. He looked over at his acquaintance, Koios apparently, with a shocked face before turning back to Asios. "Uhh... do we... need to do something here?" He asked, unsure of how to continue. He really would have preferred to make another plate of food, but if Asios noticed him leaving she might attempt to kidnap him again...

MiddyGlow

DaemonGabrielle

Domini had finally started to slow down in his laughter as he could feel his ribs hurting. It was suddenly stopped when the harpy changed gender as well. He looked to Seamus who looked like he was about to say something snarky and elbowed "him" in the gut.

"Oww! What was that for?!" Seamus whined as he rubbed the spot that had been elbowed. Domini frowned at him. "Don't say anything. It's one thing to make fun of each other but it's different with strangers." He said. Seamus only grumbled "it's still funny..." as he made sure that there would be no bruise. Perhaps once he "healed" from his gender change then he would be healed from all else as well?

Domini turned his attention to the now male harpy. "No idea but I would bet with this being Venus's resort and all that most likely there's some shenanigans going on. Wouldn't be surprised if the goddess herself was doing something." He shook his head. "It's usually why these parties are so crazy I think. Is there, uh, anything we can help with?"

Osmerus was looking at his new companion for the evening. "Hmm... I wouldn't mind actually. The drinks here are very good, I promise that you'll love them!" He said without being able to stop himself. One minute he had been wondering if the tentacles coming from the head of the other Pae was part of his hair and the next he was making silly promises. It was a very weird party!

He grinned. "I promise I'm good at dancing!" Again! "But I'm not much out of the water. You'll find I slither and slide around more than actually moving in any sort of rhythmic way."

Fea Line
totally fine! Let me know if my posts are confusing!

SSBrosB

Springtime Noob

sailornorthstar

Generous Giver

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 7:49 pm
Glister was surprised why would such a delicate being would want him. "My name is Glister sorry that I didn't introduce my self ear...". His gruff voice caught mid sentence as he felt her boobs on his chest. His face turned red as he tried to know how to react. Taking a deep breath and concentration on her he let his callous hand slightly brush the top of her butt feeling her soft tail feathers. Hopefully she would enjoy his touch since it seemed her butt quivered.

He looked at her with his smoldering eyes and gave a smile. "Would you like to get a better view?" He was planning to pick her up to feel more of her.

Daisicle
Sonorilla < Glister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:12 pm
Picking up on the implications behind Zhixuan's words, Persika blushed scarlet and jerked back a little, straight into something sharp. Absently scratching at the back of his neck, his eyes met the masked harpy's and slowly widened with abject awe.

"It's Persika. Means peach," he answered, nervously anxious. What if his hero didn't like it? Rattled by the changes he'd experienced so far this evening, it took a hot minute for Zhixuan's earlier offer to re-register, but when it did, he asked with raw hope, "Hey, did you really mean that? That you'd be willing to show me your moves?" He was sure they were magnificent because Zhixuan was clearly a very talented dancer.

Menelie
Persika [gender bend, hero worship arrows] @ Zhixuan [no arrows]

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:45 pm
Somewhere between the cup toss (followed by a yelp from the severely injured cherub he'd beaned with them) and the faun dumping a perfectly good glass of wine over his head, Sula lost track of Cascade. Wishing her the best wherever the night should take her, Sula turned to look upon Yipes with gentle pity and waited for him to realize the shetani was gone.

Waving at him to follow if he chose, she set off in search of a place to sit and hopefully find some good old plain water. She strongly suspected that the faun had already been a bit... off before he'd ever set hoof in this place. But the free-flowing "beverages" couldn't be helping and maybe a little sobering up would help, right? ..Right?

Twitchapher the 3rd
Godspeed, Cascade~

DaemonGabrielle
Sula [beauty arrow] @ Yipes [Now it's hero worship]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:49 pm
Well he had managed to anger both ladies that had flocked to him. One sauntered off, the other was still in front of him. He rolled his eyes as she tried to show off her boobs more. Ya, that wouldn't work with him. "Because up until five minutes ago I was here for the same reason as you, gender and all. I have no clue what happened but I'd rather go back to being my beautiful female self." His neck feather's bristled again. "I'm not interested in females....This party sucks hard." Worst. Day. Of. His. Life. Ever.

"A drink? Ya sure?" Lorcan rubbed the back of his head. He wasn't expecting anyone to talk to him. This was nice. His wings fluttered slightly before she spoke about the lady of the hour. "I'm not too sure. My parents said one year she was murdered? Then the next she came back and smacked the s**t out of another goddess causing problems and put them in a weird maze thing. They said it was pretty amazing to watch since she also saved them all. So maybe she was coming later?" He looked around the grand pillars. "They did mention more...Pink and hearts and I don't see anything though." Hmmm."Anyways, those drinks. What would you like and I'll try to get some for you?" That was the right thing to say right?

Adelio looked away and groaned. "The last thing I want to ever see is my sister doing that." Gross. No. He heard some cherubs talking about a competition? That was more like it! "Sister, you...Do you and I will bring pride to our species. Unlike those are here...Talking to lessers urrg...Such a horror this party really is." With that he turned around and headed off to make their parents proud!

Strawberri Stardust
Adelio is going to go get drunk

Twitchapher the 3rd

Beeping Lunatic

18,840 Points
  • Blob's To You 100
  • Super Converter 100

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:28 pm
Nishant eyed the females around him curiously. Was this the purpose of Venus Day celebrations? To find other Pae to mate with? Fascinating... He was fairly sure he heard the purple female say her name was Eniko. It was pretty, he supposed. "I'm Nishant," he said over the music, flexing his hand in hers. It was an interesting feeling, holding someone else's hand. What was the purpose? He blinked when she handed him a drink. It was a peculiar combination of colors, and Eniko certainly seemed to like it. He drank it down, the burn of the alcohol giving him a full body shudder as it went down. "Interesting," he said. The drink had made him feel warm, his limbs loosening. A closer look at the Pae Eniko was dancing on - Kasmai - told him that was a male and not a female. Hm. They were all very attractive, and he said so, loudly. The music was thumping in his limbs as his hips started to move to the beat. "Nice to meet all of you!" His lips twitched up; was he actually smiling? Fascinating!
Daisicle
Menelie
Falcona

Ceres beamed at the male. "Oh! Let me get you a drink, handsome," she giggled, feeling incredibly happy and at peace as she signaled for a cherub to bring them drinks. "Ohh this one looks delicious!" It was purple and pink with whipped cream and sprinkles on top. "Try one with me?" she asked him and fluttered both her eyelashes and her wings.
DaemonGabrielle
Ceres to Viognier x3
the Goddess Harmonia will make her hopes of finding love come true by letting her see little birds and critters, feeling special harmony. The first pae they see will be their Prince Charming.

Aderyn stared at the brightly colored...male? Female? "Wow. That's..." she tilted her head to one side. "That's weird." She rubbed her arm as it felt like something struck her. "Well fine. Maybe we could look together?" She shrugged, then flexed to show off her arm muscles. She definitely wanted this harpy to think well of her, regardless of his...her? gender. "Let's get a drink," she suggested and lifted an arm to flex and wave down a cherub.
Quote:
Aderyn boogied the wrong way and was hit by Phaenna's arrow. Phaenna's arrows inspire Pae'il to show off to each other, eventually leading to some playful wrestling!

Indumeri chewed her lip as Lorcan told her what he'd heard. "Venus certainly seems the type to like a little drama in her life," she said. And the lives of everyone who wanted to come to her parties. She got them lost in a maze?? Jeez, she sure hoped nothing like that happened this year... She smiled when Lorcan got back around to the topic of drinks. "Ah yeah, I think we can just..." She lifted an arm to flag down a cherub and got them a couple of drinks. "To new friends?" she asked, offering her cup toward him in a toast.

Xenais laughed and waved her brother away. "Fine, fine, you go do that!" she called to him before looking around and wondering if there were other teens here. But mostly she just wanted to dance. And see if they'd let her have some of those colorful drinks...
Twitchapher the 3rd
Aderyn, Indumeri, and Xenais all for you xDD

Quote:
Xenais has been struck by one of Thalia's Arrows of Celebration - she's gonna want nothing more than to dance the night away!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 11:12 pm
Horkos took only a moment to note the changes (which amounted to mostly a certain softening of his hard planes and edges, and additional padding in some places) he, or rather she now, had undergone because they weren't nearly as interesting to her as what had happened between the two tiki cat fighters turned lovers. Horkos was pretty sure that they were married now. Simple, beautiful ceremony; their vows summed up in a pudding cup.

Annd then Logoi returned, full of himself and smug over his latest scheming. Horkos almost didn't realize that she was the one being addressed. "My what now? Aww, man. Logoi! Don't talk about my sister, or me, like that." Horkos waited for a "sike!" or a "no homo", but when it became painfully obvious that Logoi was content to kneel there like an idiot, Horkos decided she was far too sober for this and grabbed him by a wing joint, dragging him to his feet and back to the beer pong tables.

Several unfortunate life choices later, Horkos was half in a potted plant, violently heaving up soap bubbles that left bleach stains (and, oddly enough, the refreshing smell of mint) where they popped.

EvilSilverDragon
Horkos [gender bend arrow] @ Logoi [hero worship arrow]Welp~

Twitchapher the 3rd
Aunt Horkos' arrows were left unattended. It would be a real shame if suddenly pae started making outlandish promises to each other~

Elros Namasi

Dedicated Noob

EvilSilverDragon

Intellectual Mage

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 5:36 am
Logoi flitted along with his 'hero' cackling like a loon as they went back to the beer pong table. The married tentacle things got a thumbs up on the way out. Exactly the 'blessing' every couple hopes for.

Beer pong worked exactly how he wanted it. Their trip back he made an absolute show of himself fully leaning against Hotkos. His drunken serenade could probably be considered a war crime in some countries. Every heroic line dripping lecherous sarcasm. He'd make a drunken sailor proud. He was in the middle of one of his more tame ones "..Annnnnd we bow down, blown away by her massive saaiilllssss. Billowing our dreams alighhhttt...." Harkos losing her drink only stopped him because he recognized it.

Making a show of holding back Horkos' hair in a gesture that might have been sweet, had it not come form Logoi. He declared gleefully, "Ah yes, Horkos' Honor. As squeaky clean with a hint of mint. It was brilliant, right Hotkos?" He was far too proud of himself.

Elros Namasi
Logoi [hero worship arrow] @ Horkos [gender bend arrow]

Twitchapher the 3rd
Would also be a shame if any arrows of lies got mixed in there on accidentalpurpose and went flying either.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Sweet Tart was just trying to make a chocolate martini when she grabbed a bottle she thought was vodka and turned out to be bleach. She frowned at the bottle that was not well marked. She sighed well she almost had a drink she could actually drink happily. She left the drink to its doom of being dumped out someone would get really sick if they drank bleach and chocolate. She sighed missing her rum berry fork drink. The fork really didn't have much of an effect. She wandered off to find somewhere else to drink for the day. She needed some more fun.  

MiddyGlow

Sparkly Fairy

DaemonGabrielle

Invisible Lunatic

10,800 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 7:51 am
Twitchapher the 3rd
It worked! The dancing stuff stopped! Kinda? He was about to say something when his aunt shoved a sandwich into his mouth and water. "Mmf nff ma mmoof!" He muffled while Shansa walked away. He spat out the sandwich. "This isn't cabbage! I...I hate cabbage! Cabbage succckkkksss!" Theras wavered back and forth dropping his water and failed to notice he and his friend had been hit with arrows in retaliation. He was looking at Maegara but not? His eyes had focused on something he suddenly found very very beautiful.

Theras reached over and patted Maegara's hair snake with the sandwich. "Hissy hissy very pretty beauty!" Yup. Her hair snakes were divine looking to him.

He hiccuped. What was he doing again? OH RIGHT he had to show the hissy hissy pretty beauty how COOL HE WAS! "Hissy Hissy pretty beauty! Watch this!" He took a random assortment of arrows from both quivers and notched them all in his bow before pointing them what he thought was up and let them go!

Arrows flew everywhere.

He then focused on Maegara again. "You're number one!" He raised his arms up over his head in excitement.

Maegara laughed and as Theras talked to her sneks. The hair sneks, in their drunken glory, wrapped around Theras patting hand and all but cooed. The sandwiched one and all. Her sneks seemed to be enjoying the attention.

It wasn't until Maegara felt a pinch and looked down at her knee that things took a turn for the worse. Someone shot her. SOMEONE SHOT HER. Drunken rage entered the building. She felt it coil inside her like a beast about to battle. But it was quickly flooded with other, less familiar feelings.

She shook her head and turned to tell Theras she wasn't feeling well but when she saw him, her drunken brain screamed for her to compliment his shooting instead. This young boy could avenge her with his might. Cause as long he was shooting, he could please her. Oh yes. He was gonna be her Arrow master. The desire to jump his bones had somehow turned into a desire for revenge.

Was she too drunk to see where the arrow that shot them came from? Yes. So calliope was safe from from her fury.

Did she just assume that it was all dieties and demi's attacking her and her new archer supreme? Yup. So really, no one was safe.

Turning back to Theras, she hiccuped and clapped as he shot the arrows out. Oh yes. This was even more proof to her that he was the best, most desirable archer in the world.

"I'm number 1!" she yelled, hands up in triumph. "I'm number 1!"

Her sneks whispered in her ear suddenly, and she turned to watched the diety and the broken diety both wander off to drinks and get sick. Oh yes. Her pretty pretty hissy beautys had a wonderful idea.

"I be right back. Stay here. Shoot wings." She said before running off to fetch the arrows left behind. She laughed and staggered back before handing them to Theras. "I, you know, we?" What was she trying to say. Why wouldn't her mouth cooperate?

Oh yeah. "Shoot dieties. Make pretty pretty hissy beauty happy." She shook the arrows for added effect.yes this would please her immensely. But he was missing something.

She looked around before beding to the ground and grabbing some spilt chocolate from the floor, left over by some drink gone wrong. Then she reached up to swipe a handprint down Theras's face. Then she smiled an evil little smile usually reserved for her victums.

In as serious a tone as she could muster, she then grabbed his head and pulled him close.

"YOU FURY NOW. FURIES NUMBER 1!"
Twitchapher the 3rd
Maegara has handed you arrows of oathes and arrows of lies.

:[ Events ]:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff