Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Artisans Republic (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 5:49 pm
User Image

Elizabeth
Artisan (Furniture crafter, artist and cook)

"I don't need anyone's approval, I'm gonna unapologetically be myself."

"Thank you, Wu Zetian." Her parents and siblings also said hello and followed her to the table. When Yan asked about drinks, her mother didn't take long to decide- she only wanted plain water. "Yan! It's great to see you. This is my family- my mother, my father, my sister Ana, and my brother Oliver. What types of juice do you have?"

OOC: may or may not have designs for the family members later, but they do look similar to Elizabeth; her mother would be a bit lighter-skinned than she is and has violet eyes, father a bit darker and has brown eyes and gray hair, sister's hair is a bit less curly and she's slightly taller, brother's the tallest of the bunch (somewhat parallel to my family, but different coloring entirely lol)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 6:29 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs- Lerozon's home]

"Ah yes, I've heard of you two and your siblings before- you have quite a reputation around here, and I assure you it's nothing but good. And Dipika, you also seem like a kind young lady. You are all welcome to stay here as long as you need to, this house has three bedrooms; one is mine of course."

"Axel, you may share my room- don't worry, I have a spare mattress I can sleep on; or you can sleep on that, if you don't want to use a raised human bed. The guest room already has two beds, the girls can sleep there." He brought them inside with him.

Dipika nodded. "Thank you, and this house looks lovely, more spacious than my old home."

OOC: I figure it makes sense that mages/sorcerers/witches would talk to merfolk sometimes and hear all sorts of interesting things.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Quote:

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 4:15 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yan qing
Monk/Chef
"You can't fight on an empty stomach"

Yan smiles and starts writing down the drinks as they come in."In terms of Juice we have a lot to choose form if you can juice it we have it,form vegetables to fruits and its all made to order."He says before pointing out the drink section of the menu,he then turned to her brother and sister and father."And what kind of drinks would you like to have."He asks with a warm smile.

OOC: Pretty much if you can thing of any food or drink in our wold these guys can make it.lol

NaturallyPragmaticChimera

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:00 am
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs]
Thank you, Lerozon. Axel said to Lerozon

This is a lovely home. So, what's new & what's this? Nim looked at a blue and white nightgown after talking to Dipika.

Ultrabord

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:02 am
User Image

Elizabeth

"I'd like cranberry juice, perhaps with one shot of vodka in it then." Her sister ordered just cranberry juice, and her brother asked for tropical fruit punch. Her dad asked what types of beer and ale they had. "And do you have a menu, it might take me a while to decide what to order."

OOC: drinking age varies, but here Elizabeth's nearly 20 (16 in some European countries, 19 in Canada, 21 in USA, 20 for all adult-related things in some Asian countries) though in this case, her parents would be old enough to give permission- she won't drink too much

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 10:10 am
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs- Lerozon's home]

Dipika and Nim walked over to the guest bedroom, which smelled nice like wood and flowers and looked rustic. "Well, Lerozon helped you pick out your new clothes, this would be what he thought you'd want to sleep in." She herself had a little pair of shorts and a short night dress.

Lerozon showed Axel to his room. "So, would you rather sleep on the roll-up mattress on the floor, or try the human bed?" He grabbed a rolled-up mattress and unrolled it and dropped an extra pillow and blanket on it; it was surprisingly comfortable considering that was what he carried and slept on when he traveled. (so Axel doesn't have to feel bad if he would rather sleep on the regular bed LOL)

Elena checked in on them, and said good-night before going to her own bedroom to sleep.

OOC: finally the day is nearly overrr I think one more post.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Quote:

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 1:44 pm

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan took down there orders after handing the menu back to Liz,he then moved to her father and showed the man where the beer and other alcoholic drinks could be found."We have a really good honey mead that we make in house,I do have to give you a warning tho its quite strong."He says with a little laugh.

OOC: Honestly I was thinking this was more like medieval times so her being 19 was no problem form me giving her a drink back then you could drink at 14 i think lol,besides this is a fantasy world so who cares lol

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2022 6:41 pm
User Image

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's dad decided to pass on mead and order some regular ale- might be a bit TOO strong, he still had to work the next day. "I have no idea what to order though, what would you recommend?" Basically everyone else in her family ordered steak with veggies and fried potatoes, except her mom who asked for no potatoes, because they're boring (and so am I.)

OOC: I don't know about medieval times, although that seems to be when a lot of fairy tales are set and this world is much like late medieval Europe- I'd still stick with 16. also, I kinda wanted to know more what dishes he usually makes rather than the idea of the menu, I didn't specify before. So I just went with default, but Elizabeth wants to try something new and unusual.

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 4:27 am

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan put down there orders then walks back over to Liz and smiles."I have a few."He says as he starts to list off some of his choices for her."Lets see our Dijon Baked Salmon is becoming a rather large hit,we also have a refreshingVegetarian Chili one of our biggest sellers is our Zucchini Lasagna and then we have my favorite our Ginger Tofu Stir Fry."He says as he pointed them out to her as he says them so she could see what they where.

OOC: Yesterday i was to busy to look for any good food lol so today I just used some dishes i have made before that i liked and I am not sure what different would entail like exotic food.)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 9:29 am
User Image

Elizabeth

Elizabeth's dad decided to pass on mead and order some regular ale- might be a bit TOO strong, he still had to work the next day. "Hmm, those sound interesting. Then I'd like to try the baked salmon and ginger tofu stir fry, those sound interesting and I do like salmon." She offered to let her siblings try the salmon too, since she also likes steak and wants to try a bit without ordering a whole one.

OOC: In this local community, ginger tofu stir-fry is exotic enough lol. And I think I would definitely eat zucchini lasagna, although for me lasagna is best with meat in it, beef zucchini lasagna probably (I might also be a bit obsessed with beef)

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2022 10:36 am

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan smiles and wrights down her orders and closes his notebook before taking the menus."I will have Wu bring you,your drinks."He says before bowing to them and then heading to the kitchen that any one in the building could see into,after about five minutes Wu comes up to there table with there drinks and smiles."You're food shouldn't take to long when Yan gets started nothing can get him to stop."She says with a laugh."Please enjoy and if you need me just call."She says before bowing and heading to another table.

OOC: Oh ya meat is a must but I had a few friends over who don't like meat so I found that Lasagna,as for the ginger tofu even as a dish form china I had it in Japan when i went there to see some friends.I was surprised by how good it was lol

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 1:30 pm
User Image

Elizabeth

It looks like I forgot to add the first half of the post again last time because I'm a lazy self-quoter. Elizabeth nodded. "Thank you, and it would be interesting to watch him cook sometime." She sipped her drink; it was definitely high quality juice and vodka, not the cheap stuff a lot of people liked to buy at the market.

OOC: yeah. it's always good to have some vegetarian/vegan stuff on a menu. also, "their drinks" (there is the place pronoun. the easy way to remember is it's that + here)

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:39 pm
Antonidas
Artisans Republic Prince (Knight)
"Looks like we've got some things to do."

[Artisans Republic, Beach]
Antonidas walked a bit on the beach while Spyro and Sparx chased some sheep as they waited to play around with. Then Antonidas saw two mermaids surface, both Noble Mermaids of Atlantica, both were twin sisters with black hair. One of them had purple eyes, a purple seashell bra & purple mermaid tail while the other had green eyes, green seashell bra & a green tail. Antonidas blushed a bit as he saw them swim closer. They were 16 years old. Afternoon, I'm Antonidas, Prince of the Artisans Republic & my class is Knight. Those 2 animals over there are my Dragon friends, Spyro & his dragonfly friend, Sparx. What's your names? The human prince said kindly to the playful mermaid sisters.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:52 pm
CrystBalfast
Antonidas

Antonidas walked a bit on the beach while Spyro and Sparx chased some sheep as they waited to play around with. Then Antonidas saw two mermaids surface, both Noble Mermaids of Atlantica, both were twin sisters with black hair. One of them had purple eyes, a purple seashell bra & purple mermaid tail while the other had green eyes, green seashell bra & a green tail. Antonidas blushed a bit as he saw them swim closer. They were 16 years old. Afternoon, I'm Antonidas, Prince of the Artisans Republic & my class is Knight. Those 2 animals over there are my Dragon friends, Spyro & his dragonfly friend, Sparx. What's your names? The human prince said kindly to the playful mermaid sisters.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

User Image
Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)

Hello there razz Enchanted, it is Antonidas,did you say? cute name wink I am Ursula, from Atlantica, a Noble *smiles* nice to meet a Knight, of a Republic too! Wonderful mrgreen we were just having fun, chasing each other, hiding, and saw you hehe
thinks outloud lol sure of herself

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Morgana
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula's Sister)

Ursula, I want to say hello too *smiles* push over sis,
lol HI my names" Morgana, what's your world like? so fascinated , Enchanted young Knight 4laugh oo that a pet dragon ? 4laugh

thinks ohh and he has a pet dragon

Quote:

Quote:

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2022 3:56 pm
Antonidas

Spyro & Sparx are my friends, Ursula & Morgana. Nice to meet you both. Would you like to see where I'm from? I can grant you both human legs. Care to tell me about yourselves? What do you like to do for fun? The human prince said kindly to the mermaid sisters as he blushed toward Noble Ursula of Atlantica.

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out