Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Artisans Republic (Water Crystal) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:42 pm
User Image

Amatys
Mage and assistant teacher

"The more you know, the more you can help others"

User Image

Orville
Mage, scholar and part-time librarian

"Nothing beats a quiet room, a nice hot cup of tea and a good book"

[Artisans Republic, Beach]

"It's nice to meet you, Nael. I've never heard a dragon speak before either. And don't worry, we're scholars who have learned much about dragons, we aren't afraid." Amatys looked over to make sure Triton was also all right. "I did see a couple of mermaids swimming around here lately, could've been your sisters. And I would certainly say I know headmaster Doryu, he's the one who helped me get my teaching assistant internship."

"It is a great pleasure and honor to meet you, Bahamut." Orville admired the old dragon.

OOC: They're not twins. Check their profile for ages and other info, link is in the spoiler. Also "It's a small world after all" rofl

Profiles here

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 4:55 pm
User Image
Triton
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula & Morgana's Brother)
"Have devotion and kindness, for both Land & Sea's sake."

[Artisans, Beach]
Really? Did they have black hair as one of them have green eyes while the other had purple eyes? If so, they are my sisters. How are they & who is this Prince Antonidas? Triton said to the 3 humans as he asked about the Artisans Prince

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Nael Darnus
Dragoon/Dragon knight
"My Lance can pierce the earth."

"Indeed that was them."He says to Triton as he described them."And prince Antonidas is a good man form what I seen they where about to go dancing but i am not one for formal stuff like that."He says shaking his head,before looking back to Orville and Amatys."So you must be the one hes always going on about the past few months nice to meet ya Doryu is a friend of mine as well."He adds and Bahamut looks at Orville."The honor is mine not many humans can say they are not afraid of my kind."He says looking up as six more dragons fly over head and Nael waves them off pointing to the castle before they and the riders fly off."Sorry the other Knights must have thought something happened."Nael says as he watches them leave.

OOC: I thought they where twins lol oopppps I must have mixed up their profiles with some one else my bad to many profiles to keep straight,and you cough my little quip i see lol

CrystBalfast

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:55 pm
User Image

Amatys

User Image

Orville

"I couldn't see their eyes, but I definitely spotted some black-haired mermaids out here a few times. So it's likely they were your sisters, haha. I might have also seen you, thought I saw brown hair and a blue tail once or twice." Amatys often walks and sunbathes at the beach, but this is the first time she's had the chance to speak to one. "I think some of the kids at the magic academy would probably freak out if they saw a dragon to be sure, some dragons are wild and not as friendly though."

"I haven't talked to those mermaids either- uh, I'm a bit shy and all that." Orville admitted, blushing slightly. "And it's always good to be on the safe side, it's good to know someone's protecting us. I'm not much of a fighter, I would probably hide in the cellar and cast a magic shield if there was danger."

OOC: Yes, I do have twin characters, they're the mermaid (character drawn in signature) and her merman brother though. These two are siblings and not too far apart in age.

Profiles here

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:24 pm
User Image
Triton

[Artisans, Beach]
I see. Are there dragons in Artisans too? As for me, I don't know what it would be like to have human legs even though I sometimes wonder what it would be like. Sounds like fun. Triton said to the 3 humans as he splashed his blue tail in the water

Ultrabord

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2022 6:59 pm
User Image

Elizabeth
Artisan (Furniture crafter, artist and cook)

"I don't need anyone's approval, I'm gonna unapologetically be myself."

Elizabeth and her family went home that night; she cleaned up and went to sleep, thinking about work and her new acquaintance and his restaurant. Maybe I should properly thank Yan, give him a gift... She started to make a plan.

OOC: This is mostly a placeholder since there's no character interaction, I don't want to forget about this (next post will be the next morning.)

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:43 am

Nael Darnus
Dragoon/Dragon knight

Nael nods to the three of them."Most dragons are very territorial,I saved Bahamut about four years ago when he was injured most of the other knights have been linked with there dragons for about two to three years in order to join our ranks,the armor and weapons we use are forged with dragon scales form our friends."He says petting the side of Bahamut's head."It forms a link between us and makes it easier for us to fight as a team."He added

OOC: Sorry for the late reply not feeling to hot today so i am a little slugish

CrystBalfast

Ultrabord

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 11:40 am
User Image
Triton

[Artisans, Beach]
I was glad to have met you guys. Its getting late and I have to go now. I hope to see you in the morning & I hope that we can be friends. Triton said to the 3 humans as he dolphin jumped and dived in the water as he swam back to Atlantica.
*exit*

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 4:14 pm
User Image

Amatys

User Image

Orville

"Yes, I've seen armor and weapons forged with dragon scales before, never owned any myself. It's very durable, magic-resistant and looks pretty nice too." Amatys turned to Triton. "Well, I suppose it is starting to get dark- the sun just set. I'll come by tomorrow though, perhaps we could talk then. After all, I believe it's not too much of a stretch for me to transform you into a human; I've never done it in practice, but I've learned the theory." She waved when he left.

"We don't see many dragons right here, but I've seen a couple flying around in the distance. Well, good night, Triton." Orville looked back toward Bahamut. "I usually try to give dragons a respectful distance because of their territorial nature, but I too would certainly help an injured dragon in need; both of you are very fortunate to be teamed up together."

OOC: I wasn't feeling the best today either tbh. played too many app games half the day

Profiles here

CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 5:17 pm

Nael Darnus
Dragoon/Dragon knight

"Good night Triton."Nael says before looking at the others."Ya Bahamut has saved my skin more then once in a fight,do you two need a lift or will you be fine walking back."He says and Bahamut laughs."You think these two can handle a ride Nael."He says looking at the two of them as a saddle appears on his back,Bahamut was using magic to form it.

OOC: If you both want we can do a skip to the next day or something so every one is on the same day.

CrystBalfast

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2022 6:52 pm
User Image

Amatys

User Image

Orville

"We could probably walk back just fine on our own. However, I believe my brother probably wants to know what it's like to fly on an actual dragon instead of a kitchen broom." Amatys teased her brother a bit.

"Hey, I was five years old when I tried that! It's quite dark, and I worry about my sister; what if bandits kidnapped her and forced her into an arranged marriage?" Orville teased her back. "I wouldn't ask for a ride, but if you're offering, that would be a great honor, thank you." He waited, unsure what to do.

OOC: (I suppose since the day is ending the next post would be the last for them for this night)

Profiles here

Pagan Yanik

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:23 am
Jes-Tereth
Artisans Republic Princess (White Wizard/Devout)

Chapter 1-6a
Time: Early Morning
[Castle Artisans, Bedroom]
Jes-Tereth entered the Mermaid Nobles's bedroom to open the blinds and let the sunlight in. Morning, Sleepyheads. Time to wake up, Ursula and Morgana. Jes-Tereth said to Ursula & Morgana

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:31 am
CrystBalfast
Jes-Tereth

Chapter 1-6a
Time: Early Morning
[Castle Artisans, Bedroom]
Jes-Tereth entered the Mermaid Nobles's bedroom to open the blinds and let the sunlight in. Morning, Sleepyheads. Time to wake up, Ursula and Morgana. Jes-Tereth said to Ursula & Morgana

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Ursula
Noble of Atlantica (Morgana's Sister)

*smiles* ok Jes-Tereth, waking up, ty
thinks of Anton lol

Quote:

User Image
Morgana
Noble of Atlantica (Ursula's Sister)

Aw already, was having the sweetist dream ,you too sis? lol
thinks good morning =)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:34 am
Jes-Tereth

[Castle Artisans, Bedrooms]
Dream about your boyfriends, Ursula and Morgana? My brother's still asleep. Care to help me wake him? Jes-Tereth said to Ursula & Morgana

Queentintin

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Queentintin

Vice Captain

Fashionable Delight

33,100 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2022 7:38 am
CrystBalfast
Jes-Tereth

[Castle Artisans, Bedrooms]
Dream about your boyfriends, Ursula and Morgana? My brother's still asleep. Care to help me wake him? Jes-Tereth said to Ursula & Morgana

Queentintin

CrystBalfast

Quote:

User Image
Ursula

Oh sure, would love to wake sweet Anton 3nodding
thinks lets go

User Image
Ursula

Ok,but after canwe go find Surdiel?=)
thinks of waking Antin and Surdiel lol

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 87 88 89 90 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games