Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Mermaid Princess

Back to Guilds

A love story between Land & Sea 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Drama, Adventure, Sitcom 

Reply Ivalice
Nation of the Artisans Republic (Water Crystal) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2022 10:01 am
BGM: Artisans (Spyro 1 Reignited)
BGM: Aristans (Spyro 1 Classic)

The Artisan Republic is located South of Tipa that's home to Dragons, Elves & Humans.
User Image

The Nation of the Artisan Republic provides artifacts of culture and beauty. They write songs, create sculptures & painting. They enjoy getting together for group singing & art viewing among the lush rolling rolls & green valleys of their home.

Castle Artisans
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Town of Artisans/Artisans Town Square

Artisans Forest

Artisans Lake

Artisans Beach

Port Artisans

Artisans Waterfall Fountain

Artisans Hedge Maze Gardens

= Inside Castle Artisans
Castle Gardens
Castle Foyer
Throne Room
Royal Bathroom
Royal Library
Royal Bedroom (Royalty)
Royal Bedroom (Staff)
Royal Bedroom (Guests)
Royal Closet
Royal Dining Room
Kitchen
Royal Ballroom
Royal Guild Hall
Royal Preforming Stage
Castle Indoor Pool
Castle Pool Changing Room

Objects:
Water Crystal (Final Fantasy 11 Online)
User Image

Transport Balloon (Spyro 1 Reignited)
User Image

Notable Dragons:
Spyro
Cynder
Nestor

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 2:52 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother
"Were you expecting Tweety Bird on a Jet Ski?"

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs]
This is a nice place. Axel said to Dipika.

Dipika, this is a wonderful place. Nim said to Dipika as she saw the Waterfall Fountains and Hedge Gardens of the Artisans Republic

Ultrabord

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 3:17 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer
"Dance your troubles away"

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?
"Why does magic have to be so hard?"

"It is indeed, my mentor has helped a bit with some of the town gardens too- that's her main task besides taking me as her apprentice." He pointed his wand at the door, and muttered an incantation as he moved it around in a complicated pattern. "She's rather eccentric, and uses a magical locking system; it's nearly impossible to break into this house, so you should all be very safe."

"I'd certainly like to explore the rest of Artisans Republic later, and I've never seen a magical lock before, but I've heard of that sort of protective magic." She looked at Nim and Axel to see their reactions.

OOC: forgot to switch topic/location again, not used to it

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:19 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

Thank you both. Axel said to Dipika.

Lerozon, what's this Artisans Republic Nation like? Nim said to Lerozon

OOC: No prob. I had half of a Super Bowl Cookie.

Ultrabord

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 4:24 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs- Lerozon's home]

"This nation is pretty good- there are lots of hardworking and talented people, so it's very productive and organized." He answered Nim, then opened the door and called out. "Hello, Elena, are you here? It's me, Lerozon, and three new friends."

Dipika smiled. "You're welcome Axel. I wonder what Lerozon's mentor is like."

OOC: lol I've seen those in the grocery store, if you mean the giant cookies- I made plate cookies with a mix once and that's the closest I've been to eating that (and I also ate half of one at a time, but I shared some)

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 5:29 pm

Yan qing
Monk/Chef
"You can't fight on an empty stomach"

Yan found a nice place in a tree to sit down for his brake form his shop and starts to play normally he would play his flute but he wanted to play his Guzheng that he had laying across his legs his eyes where closed as his fingers danced across there strings

OOC: a Guzheng is the interments in the picture incase you didn't know its form china.

CrystBalfast

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Partygoer 500

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:09 pm
Pagan Yanik

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan found a nice place in a tree to sit down for his brake form his shop and starts to play normally he would play his flute but he wanted to play his Guzheng that he had laying across his legs his eyes where closed as his fingers danced across there strings

OOC: a Guzheng is the interments in the picture incase you didn't know its form china.

User Image

Elizabeth
Artisan (Furniture crafter, artist and cook)

"I don't need anyone's approval, I'm gonna unapologetically be myself."

OOC: I'm Ultrabord's mule account, and it just makes more sense to me to keep this character who's based entirely in this account (my main avatar OC) within this account even in roleplay. As for this instrument, I've seen similar before in a webcomic and in a game- in future will look up on YouTube to get a better idea of what it sounds like.

Elizabeth is walking around town after a long day of work- she made a couple chairs for a local family, she cooked lunch for an elderly man whose joints just aren't what they used to be, and she worked a little on a painting of the local water crystal. Now she's on her way home to help her family make dinner, when she hears beautiful music from an exotic-sounding instrument; curious, she walks toward the sound and sees a young man up in a tree is the one making the music. She stands there for a couple minutes, just enjoying the lovely tune.

Elizabeth's profile is on this page
CrystBalfast

Pagan Yanik
Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:12 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

That waterfall fountain looks really nice. Axel said to Dipika as he looked at the waterfall fountain

Hello. It's nice to meet you. Nim said to Lerozon's mentor

Ultrabord

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Ultrabord

Crew

Spicy Trash

33,375 Points
  • The Edgiest 250
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:29 pm
User Image

Dipika
Dancer

User Image

Lerozon
Sorcerer?

[Artisans Republic, northern suburbs- Lerozon's home]

An elderly lady with long, wavy light-gray hair, pale skin, and an old-fashioned witchy black dress slowly walked up to the door. "Welcome back Lerozon, and hello to the rest of you. I'm a witch, mage or sorceress- whichever you want to call it- and Lerozon's mentor."

"These are my new friends- Dipika, a dancer and temple girl from Agrabah, Nim- a transformed mermaid from Nautilina and a great swimmer, and Axel- Nim's friend, a transformed merman, also from Nautilina. I was finally able to cast a working transformation spell since they were curious what it would be like to be human." He gestured toward the other three people.

Dipika smiled again. "Hi, I'm Dipika- it's nice to meet you." She shook Elena's hand.

OOC: since it's too hard to find dress up games for old ladies, this one's up to your imagination- but she has a stereotypical witchly look. Permanently messy hair, gray eyes that change color from silver to really dark gray depending on the lighting and her magic, looks about eighty years old. The dress is a gothic Victorian-style dress- high coverage, a bit of ruffles and lacing. When she goes out, she would also put on a wide-brimmed black hat decorated with red or white flowers; more of a sun hat though, not a pointy one.

Profiles on this page
CrystBalfast

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:38 pm

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan kept playing before he felt eyes on him and stops to look down and sees a young woman standing there and gives her a smile."Good evening,miss I hope my music didn't disturb you at all."He says before he leans back as he kicks his legs up so he would do a back flip out of the tree and he lands gently on his feet, never letting go of his Guzheng. He then softly sits it on the ground and bows to her his long hair falling to one side,when he bowed it could touch grass if it wasn't pulled back like it was.."My name is Yan Qinq,but please just call me Yan most people can pronounce my last name."He says with a little laugh.

OOC:

CrystBalfast

Ultrabord

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 6:47 pm
User Image

Elizabeth

OOC: It'll probably be the same either way, but you might want to quote this account as well (I keep them both open simultaneously though, this one's incognito.) Also thanks for the video link, me lazy and this way I could easily click the link and listen to part of the video. And one final thing- you'll want to put character text in bold since it makes it easier to tell when a character is speaking, and that's the format the other roleplayers have been using.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Not at all, it would be quite silly for me to stand here and listen if the music bothered me. And you seem to have excellent acrobatic skills as well. I'm Elizabeth Cereza; people call me Elizabeth or Liz; it's nice to meet you, Yan." She adjusted the strap of a shoulder bag she's carrying. "I'm just going home for dinner with my family after working several small jobs. What do you do for work?"

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:05 pm

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan nods in agreement."True most people don't listen to music they don't like."He says before adding."I own a restaurant just down the road called the Jade Dragon we should be starting dinner soon."He says picking up his instrument."Why not bring your family over you're dinner will be on the house tonight,after all you look rather tired why not let some one else do the cooking."He says with a little laugh as he starts walking towards the restaurant,it couldn't be missed as it had a large dragon made of Jade just outside the door,the place was rather new but was already becoming the place in town to eat.

OOC: Ill just quote you sense the others are not in the area

NaturallyPragmaticChimera

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

NaturallyPragmatic
Chimera

Sugary Shapeshifter

15,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 7:48 pm
User Image

Elizabeth

"Really? That's such a kind offer. I'll certainly tell them about it, and I'm sure your cooking is of a higher caliber than mine. My mother would also certainly enjoy a break from cooking." She walked alongside him so she could take a look at the restaurant. "Wow, it's this beautiful building? I haven't been here yet since it's new, and I usually don't eat in restaurants so I can save money to help my family out, but I definitely would like to try your food." She walked home, which was less than a mile away, and told her family about the new restaurant and the kind young man who offered them free dinner. Naturally, they agreed; after about half an hour, they arrived at the Jade Dragon.

OOC: it be a bit late now, will be back on tomorrow

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2022 8:27 pm

Yan qing
Monk/Chef

Yan and his staff had just started working on dinner rush when Liz and her family got to the restaurant a young woman welcomed them with a smile."Oh You must be Elizabeth welcome Yan told me to expect you my name is Wu Zetian Please follow me and I will get you seated and let Yan know you arrived."She says as she takes them to a table then hands them menus."Please take your time to order we have a lot to offer form all around the world along with drinks for all ages."She says smiling at the parents before going to find Yan and after only about two minutes Yan comes walking up dressed in his chefs coat and black slacks."I am so glad you could make it tonight,what would you like to drink."He asks as he pulls out a notebook and a pan to right it down with.

OOC: Don't blame ya i am off to bed my self and for Wu shes also the girl in the picture at the top thats behind Yan and thats the outfit shes also wearing)

NaturallyPragmaticChimera

Pagan Yanik

Stubborn Lover

12,200 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Partygoer 500

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 18, 2022 2:50 pm
User Image
Nim
Sora & Roxas's Sister

Axel
Riku & Lea's Brother

Nice to meet you. I'm Riku & Lea's brother Axel said to Lerozon's Mentor

Hello. It's nice to meet you. I'm Sora and Roxas's sister. Nim said to Lerozon's mentor

Ultrabord

Quote:

Ivalice

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas