General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 3:22 am
Lieut
Eapon
Lieut

Welcome to the guild. ninja

Thanks!! Quite exciting.

No problem. Are you going to join the tournament?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:05 am
Eapon
Lieut
Eapon
Lieut

Thanks!! Quite exciting.

I think so, yes! I still need to read up on it.  

Lieut

Fluffy Werewolf

4,000 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2023 11:36 am
Lieut
Eapon
Lieut
Eapon
Lieut

Thanks!! Quite exciting.

I think so, yes! I still need to read up on it.

You will want to take a look at the Rules and Profile Thread.  
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2023 12:00 pm
Aesirfire
Kaliya sighed and her eyes seemed to glisten as she waited for an opportunity, waiting for it, she slowed her breath, then at the last moment before taking a sigh and leaped forward and did a couple of hand seals before she became two, then 4, then 6. When she landed she leaped forward and aimed delivered three punches, and aimed to bring his skull and chest into her knees. basic attacks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So, these three punches...which clone(s) threw them, what order were they thrown in, where are the clones positioned around Clash, and which clone delivered the knees? Also, what order did the knee strikes go in? You need to be more detailed/specific in your posts. stare  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 11, 2023 2:37 pm
Aesirfire
Kaliya sighed and her eyes seemed to glisten as she waited for an opportunity, waiting for it, she slowed her breath, then at the last moment before taking a sigh and leaped forward and did a couple of hand seals before she became two, then 4, then 6. When 4 of those 6 landed they leaped forward and aimed delivered three punches with their left hands, and aimed to bring his skull and chest into her 4 left knees. basic attacks but given the fact that they were done by her actual clones, they would be done by dangerous attacks

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So each clone threw three punches with their left hands simultaneously? How can they do that without getting in each other’s way? Where on Clash’s body were these punches thrown at? Which clone threw the four left knees? You’re not making very much sense. rolleyes Let me know if you edit again.  
PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 8:27 am
So... what's the goal for this tournament thing?

Roses_Thorned

Fashionable Lunatic

7,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Loiterer 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2023 12:48 pm
Roses_Thorned
So... what's the goal for this tournament thing?

To get as many participants as possible and have a jolly good show. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2023 10:57 am
Aesirfire

Are you going to post?  

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jun 02, 2023 11:29 am
Sutoraifu Cloud

Frowning at the memory, Cloud moves with the practiced skill of years of fighting, agile and lithe -he waits until Clash is almost within striking distance, noting the difference in reach, and moves at nearly the last second to avoid the far flung backhand, sparring no thought to why the man would leave the entirety of his body open to attack by tucking his other arm across his chest like that.

Cloud takes a smooth step back, towards and diagonal to the right arm that is coming at him, widening his stance just as Clash comes into range, and then pivots with a flicker of movement that is nearly imperceptible, shifting the weight back into his lead foot, before rounding into a left side kick that would land to the man's opened back. Should it land, the added diverted momentum would slam into Clash's opened back and side, diverting his trajectory and slamming him into the ground at an angle, compounded by the man's substantial weight.

So I found some discrepancies with your post that I'd like to call to attention here.

How can Cloud move "back" and also "towards" the right arm coming at him? Which direction was Cloud going in? "Diagonal" how? Which foot was Cloud's lead foot, the right or the left? Also, how could Cloud kick Clash in the back when he's standing right in front of him? Finally, how could a kick "slam" Clash into the ground? Doesn't Cloud weigh less than Clash?  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2023 5:26 pm
Eapon

I see you don't know counter-moving either.

Towards - meaning in the direction of i.e. I move in the same direction as the origin of the oncoming hit (you're throwing a right, I move towards that right...tracking?)

Ah but lemme clarify, 'right' being the same side as facing, so I'm moving left, but from Clash's perspective, it's right. I can see how that may have been confusing...except I didn't even have to edit because again, in the post, it says "in the same direction from where the punch is being thrown"...which from where I stand would be left, but from Clash's perspective, right....because mirrored...but you should know this

but just in case...

I moved left, which would be in the direction Clash's right, and the throwing arm.

I didn't say forward which is what you're thinking or confusing that with...

However, I'm not just moving to that right, I'm stepping backwards as I do so...that results in creating a slight angle, which would be diagonal due to the weight going to the back foot and the movement of the legs not being a straight line....(like in a basic evade...you don't assume a fighting stance with both legs parallel like you're about to do a squat, they're angled from each other) how this is foreign to you when you say you have real life experience is..disconcerting.

If you read the post again, you'll see the phrase 'left' side kick...meaning the lead foot would be the right...it's self-explanatory (seemed redundant to say, I was standing on my right leg to throw a left kick with my left leg....especially to someone who knows how to fight)

Can't very well throw a left kick with your right leg can ya, it'd be pretty ******** ridiculous looking.

But if you need me to be super clear by saying the right arm threw a right hook and so on I can do so...it's just shitty writing.

Oh man...I didn't even finish reading, so let me continue to clarify

Momentum is a thing...you know... a force, and seeing as how Clash is hurtling forwards with reckless abandon, by the time he comes within range, which I made sure to emphasize not moving until then, I am now out of the reach of the oncoming punch by (oh, lets say inches to be realistic, but since there's nothing to indicate Clash is just going to come to a random dead stop...y'know...due to inertia, when the kick is thrown, which again, would take maybe a half second to produce the full motion, in the meantime, Clash would have still been traveling, the punch would have obviously missed, and now, Clash would be probably at let's say mid-upper torso in passing...

kick lands to the very obviously open side and back (since Clash has both arms crossing over his front...)

And the added force of that kick, coupled with Clash's weight and his own hurtling momentum and inertia, (I don't need to weigh five hundred pounds to exude heavier force...and the more concentrated the point of impact, the higher the damage...I mean come on..you say you have real life experience fighting, did you mean like an amateur who got into a bar scuffle a couple of times or actually trained? Because my mistake, I thought you meant trained. A 5.56 round is minuscule, doesn't even have a pound to it's weight, but the force that it's shot out of the barrel will rip through that 200 pounds like it's weak cheese. And you have to know the common knowledge of using someone's weight against them, right?

It'd be pretty hard for Clash to suddenly divert as is, it'd be even more difficult to take the hit and somehow magically dissolve that force and the force of his own travel, which would be more difficult due to his 'heavy' size. Plus gravity. I mean...think tennis. Except the ball is 200 pounds and sluggish, so when the racquet hits it, it basically is just going to turn down into the ground if the angle of the hit is aiming for that...which it was.

It also would seem, if the weight thing is a fixation, that Clash would be rather slow moving in comparison to myself, because that weight wouldn't allow for quick movement the way my lither form would.

Sutoraifu Cloud

Dangerous Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2023 2:15 pm
Sutoraifu Cloud

Actually, I do know counter-moving, I was just having a little technical difficulty in deciphering exactly what your post meant. 3nodding
I got you. Sorry it took so long, I’ve been wrapped up in a lot IRL.
As to whether I am a “real” fighter trained, I guess we’ll have to figure that out in the upcoming battle, won’t we? I’ll work on a new post. wink  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2023 10:27 pm
Eapon

...there's no 'real' bit, you're either trained or not, lol
and no worries man, same. Just logged in so I'm sorry for the long delay.

Sutoraifu Cloud

Dangerous Survivor

10,150 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150

General Clash Warmaker
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2023 5:14 pm
Sutoraifu Cloud

...there's no 'real' bit, you're either trained or not, lol
and no worries man, same. Just logged in so I'm sorry for the long delay.

Yes, I was trained.
Hate to see you go, but thanks for gracing my guild with your presence. See you later, Kuraudo. crying  
OOC Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff