• Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 9:08 am
word : 1,119 words 5,769 characters

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:03 pm
Chapter 7: On the flip side

It had been a couple of months having Gaea get comfortable in to the pride. The one thing that she did have trouble with.. Rahman, of course took looking after her as a priority. He saw that she got denied places because of her linage. She wasn't trying to change her speech though from a miles ear full away, she was 'yar'ing. He had gotten used to her speech, sometimes when it was harder to understand he would make her say it slowly. They appeared mostly every where together enough that even his mom asked about her.

"She is a friend"- became, shamelessly- "Yes we are dating" to- "Ma I think I want to settle down with her-"

That however took months and within that time he was raiding and well- she couldn't come with them. That began to irk her- having her take sparring lessons from her old pirate teachers. They were working to become a raid group- but that was taking time. Time that she felt Rahman almost take away her ability to raid. Gaea was getting pissed- and jealous.

When he came back from a recent raid- he was looking for something particular for her but when he came back he was met with a cold shoulder.

"Ah, Gaea?" He slowly made his way in to the den, her den.

"Hey- I'm back?"

Gaea turned to him, raising an eyebrow. "So..?"

"SO....... I got something for you and I really really think you are gunna like it!"

Gaea turned over and lifted her head as she lounged. "Decided that being a hunter is at least they will let me. But honestly I am .... I am not up for seeing anything from your raid mate, it's not been in ye list in a whole while."

"What are you saying? I've been trying to go up in raiding so we can go together on some. When I am a raid party leader."

"That's my point." She got up. "Am ye just waitin' on yer success? To have me forward sail? Do ye think that's right?"

"No- no that isn't what I'm doing? More time I have with different raids that I can look for a spot for you."

"Rahman! 'Mate- imagine how I feel- yes- many old friends and faces- but look at me! I am no closer than i was when I was out tha!"

Rahman got frustrated. "I don't care if I can't get raids- if that's what you want- I'll stop!"

"That ISNT WHAT I AM- NOR WAN'T! I want us both to be our own priate- viking! I don't want to sail upon yer name! Nor would I allow you to sail my ship! I am my own! That's why I should have turned down your challenge... I should have fought another! You stole that from me too!"

"I didn't- You know I was going my full force! You know that!"

"Well that's not what ye pride see of me- That I used my sleasy pirate charm on ya- and that's why you haven't taken up thralls! Me! That I cheated my way in to ye pride!"

"I don't CARE about the pride!~ I care about YOU- I care about US!" He roared at her.

She stiffened her chest and roared after him! He wasn't going to STEP ON HER.
Lowered himself and taken a shell out for her.... "It's the only shell... that no storms can be heard.... It's a raid that was close to your home. It echos it loudly... Jealousy does not suit you, we can go about this world together. Remember that promise I made- That I would never leave you. Well this is it, I promise ... to never leave you because.. I want to be with you. Through every struggle you may have- yes- you may have lost your family- it hurts! But WE can make a new family. I can -be- YOUR family. That is- if you would have me- and spit off rumors- and words- you are a TRUE storm... that doesn't need a pride to roar."

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2022 1:53 pm
Chapter 8: Life Mated

She mawled over him asking her to become a family. He was right, she couldn't find where her family was. She was a tripplet- nor did she find her brothers. She looked to him, then the shell. Which she drew close to her face and heard it... The echo of her seas.

"If you get lonely... and want to remember your shores. Then keep this close.."

She began to cry, which wasn't at all often except for when she spoke about her family. It hurt... But now she was so used to his company that maybe yes- she exaggerated those that held her back... but his company.. His company was different. It didn't change from when they were outside of the pride- training.

"Let me think on it..." She took the shell with her deeper in to her den. He- took his leave and to tell his mother off handedly that he asked for her to be his family and that was the choice he would make. To dedicate himself to her. Not look for more in the pride- like others openly did.

"I just want her ma...Something about her. "

The next couple of months he stayed within the pride walls- helping huntings and etc for his family and of course always made it a point to visit Gaea with food. He saw her fortitude on training. He'd bring her food there too.

It didn't take him long to weasel his way in to her heart. It was true- they couldn't get enough of each other. He'd help her train every once in a while, gave her time with the pirates of the pride but ultimately... She knew what he wanted and on a day that he lease expect it. It was a day of one of their sparring matches where they continued way far beyond their limits til they both fell from exhaustion. Looking up at the stormy sky... and that's when it began to rain..

They began to try and calm their restless breaths... when she finally accepted him.

"Yes... you can be a sea dragon, I suppose..."

Turning around and put the seashell in a necklace and showed it on her.

"Really!?!?!?"

"Yes... Rahman. A brown dragon... to my more dragons.. for someone who pushes me to be better... and for someone that never makes me feel lower than... that we both walk together. That is what you have shown me... I never really thought of making my own family but....maybe.... it will be a surprising change.. wouldn't it..."

"It would Gaea....It would.." He pulled her in to a hug and looking back up - enjoying the rain...

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games