Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Need Some Help? (Zamistia, Aniela, and Dragons)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:05 pm
Zamistia was quite hungry today, as she went to grab some dinner from the mess hall. Wing practice for the day had worked up quite an appetite for the little red head. She also figured she would get some food for her weyrmate too, surely he was as hungry as she was. So she grabbed a tray and laid it in front of her, so she could put some food on top of it, everything from meat to some bubbly pies. She could almost hear her sister in her head about her's being better, which caused her to giggle. Then she tried to pick up the tray, with her one arm, when she realized she might have put too much on it.

Are you okay, Mine? You seem a little annoyed with yourself, you didn't think it through, huh?Nanuth's voice touched her mind. He could sense she had gotten more food than she could carry, at least on a tray like that by herself. There were times where she wanted to do more than she was capable of, they both did. His little light usually did it when she was trying to do things for others. Nanuth, well, he supposed he did it to challenge himself and because he felt he could do it.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:17 pm
The dining cavern was always a nice place to go to relax, and just kind of spend her time. Wing Practice was fun, well and good since it made sure she was always hungry. Her own brown was often in a similar manner, the great Xaphrith constantly in good humor about it. Today, the dark-skinned blonde woman was putting together a tray as Xaph lounged above, keeping a weather purple eye out for his beloved as she attended to things. It was in her moment of humor that she noticed that Zamistia was there, and with a TERRIBLY heavy tray. Grabbing a second, empty tray? The other female Brownrider made her way over to the younger, a smile ever-present on full lips, "Zamistia!" Her voice was friendly, amused. Those blue eyes glimmered with delight, a hand offering out the empty tray, "You have a good handle on it, but extra hands are always something a Brownrider could use."

Xaph took a moment to reach out to Nanuth, his own mind kind and delighted, Dearest Nanuth! You and Yours seem to be getting on so well! Certainly it's no small feat and it's something to be proud of. How have you been?

Dea and #Teddy#

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:05 pm
Zamistia was trying to figure out how she was going to get this food where she wanted it. That was when she heard her name called and turned to see who it might be. She smiled softly, it was Aniela, one of her fellow female brown riders she had had the pleasure of meeting. They didn't ride in the same wing, but Aniela did ride in the same wing as Nimueh and Shar. As the other offered out a second tray and words about a brown rider always needing some extra hands. She nodded her head, she couldn't argue with her on that one. After all, it was hard enough being a brown rider on a normal day, add missing a limb to the mix and help could be a lifesaver.

"It is good to see you, Aniela. I suppose I would have been fine, had I just been getting food for myself. However, decided to grab something for my weyrmate too,"she explained, blushing lightly.

Xaphrith, I did not expect you and your's to be here. Though, I suppose I should have, I imagine your wing has been kept busy as well. We have been fairing well, thank you, I do hope the same goes for you,Nanuth replied to the other. He had respect for the brown, something that could be hard to get from the younger brown.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:20 pm
The elder brown rumbled a soft laugh of kind affection, eyes whirling his emotions ever so clearly. He never tried to mask himself. After all, he was six turns old! Why would he bother with such silly things when he and His were already established amongst the weyr? Dearest Nanuth, I am glad you're well. You and yours fly so well, we appreciate seeing it from another Brownrider. Women upon our color do tend towards being some of the most fierce, don't they? He rather liked the young brown. He was a smart creature, and had an attitude. Xaph might be laid back and gentle, but he could honor another's fire.

Aniela herself had never lost a limb or anything, but she did have her share of scars over the 6 turns she and Xaph had been aloft. "Getting food for two is a challenge on the best day. I would know." After all, she was weyrmated to another Rider herself. Gently, she evened out the amount on Misty's tray between their two, and then nodded, "There we go. I can help you get back to your Weyr. I've got nothing to do right now anyways, and I will always enjoy spending time with MOST other Brownrider women." Save perhaps girls like S'lene of brown Croglinth. That girl was a bit too MUCH for Aniela.

Dea and #Teddy#

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:26 pm
Thank you, Mine and I do try our best when we are up in the air. Flying is just something I was born to do. And while yes, many female brownriders are fierce, ZamistiaMine is more in a gentle way. She is a sweet light, that is stronger than she realizes sometimes,Nanuth admitted with pride. He was sure His Light would not have expected to ever recover from her accident. However, she managed because she had many rooting for her, even ones they had not known were doing so.

"It takes a lot of balancing, especially when you have worked up an appetite. I figured I wasn't alone on that, so figured I would surprise him with some food. Next time, I will just have to think of asking for help sooner or carrying it in a sack,"Zamistia replied. She gave a soft smile of thanks as Aniela helped her split the food up between the two trays. With her own lighter, she picked it up, before motioning for the other to follow.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:16 pm
Xaph crooned his pride in the younger. While he'd never sired any clutches himself, nor really chased any females, he till could feel a certain pleasure in the triumphs of younger browns. They were almost like children to him in their own way, and Nanuth was no exception. Well, soft as your little Light is, I find that a woman so confident even after losing an arm is a fierce little flame indeed. Misty was, indeed, a bright little thing, and he adored that red-haired child more than he had words for. Much as His did. She had been keeping an eye on this pair since they'd been weyrlings after all!

"Doesn't it ever!" Her grip shifted on the trays and she began to follow the other woman, smiling, "Well, you can always have Nanuth call for us. If I'm free, I'll happily come out. You're one of the friendlier of women like us, and I'll always be happy to keep you company as best I can." She had to blow a strand of blonde out of those eyes, her brow knitting as her eyes narrowed. Annoying, really...the fact that she'd not tied her hair back to attend it. Normally she would, but it was an off day.

Dea and #Teddy#

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:39 pm
It took time for her to allow herself time to...adjust to the change. I think having so much support from her friends and family really helped. Knowing that those who cared about her needed her light, she realized that she couldn't stay in her own darkness for long. She knew I needed her too, so together with everyone, we built ourselves back up. Sometimes we have to realize our limitations, but it is a work in progress,Nanuth confessed. He had love in his voice for his rider though, he knew she had come a long way since he had found her.

"I will certainly keep that offer in mind, thank you, Aniela. I do enjoy spending time with my friends, when I get a chance. It is good to know I have people willing to help, if I just reach out to them,"Zamistia smiled softly. She knew Aniela or any of the others would come running, if they were not busy. While she hated burdening others, she also had come to know it was okay to ask for help.

TheWishling

PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:21 pm
The older brown trilled his appreciation. Of course. Nanuth was a terribly strong and well-mannered brown, wasn't he? Xaphrith adored him! So strong, so loving. A commendable example of a dragon! He sent the other a warm, loving sense, supporting him. If Nanuth ever needed it, Xaph was here for him too.

Aniela nodded, smiling warmly, "Of course. Any time you need it, I'll be here for you." She followed calmly, holding the trays with ease. She had a slight limp, but it was still easy enough to carry things. Weight-wise, it was still far lighter than anything she had elsewise. "So! How are you faring elsewise?"

Dea and #Teddy#

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:37 am
Nanuth made sure to send Xaphrith a wave of appreciation, letting him know it was nice to know he could count on him as well. He was still not the easiest to get along with, but to those who had earned his support, they found a loving dragon. The older brown and his rider had done so, looking out for his own little light and himself. He knew they didn't need to, but they had done so anyway.

"I have been doing alright, though still working on doing things with one arm. It has been awhile since I lost my arm, but in ways, it feels like it just happened. Getting Nanuth firestone and cleaning him, I have had to be more careful and find new ways to do things. I also have to rely on my dominant hand more now, it is kind of good that it was not the one taken,"Zamistia admitted. She continued to lead the way to the weyr she shared with her beloved. Thankfully, it was closer to the bottom than the top, being they were both brown riders.

TheWishling

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff