Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Trouble Comes Green (Rune + Zamistia + Dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 1:41 pm
Saevath was intense when it came to wing drills during the day. The Green's natural tendency towards aggression had finally become turned to helping the Weyr, though she was still ever the cruel little thing. Her flames were hot, her hearts far hotter, and today was no exception. Winging red-eyed around in the drills, she and Hers were lucky that they'd graduated their Weyrlinghood at last, kept out of trouble and fights enough to become something coherent and attentive. They were, now, a force to be reckoned with. The angry, loud blonde and her furious green. Finishing up for the day left them both worn, enough that they chose to take time to go bathe. Rune had little shame about herself, and was happy to strip to just her shirt and underthings as she waded in to the pool, moving to the green's bright hide decorated with its swirling bright green markings.

Her hands, rough as they were, were strong. It made it easier to clean every inch of her beloved. Those red eyes were half-closed, tail lashing back and forth, Sae letting out soft and low rumbles as Hers found all the spots that had been itching that day, teeth bared by a constantly curling lip. She would've been content to stay like that had it not been for the sound of a brown whose presence she naturally recognized, Cousin mine. Her voice was high, laughing, and malicious in that way. Rarely was Saevath anything but, I take it you require a bath as well. Join me~ I won't bite. Much.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 2:46 pm
Nanuth was just as intense when it came to moving in the skies, even more so since he and His got injured during Threadfall. He would burn every last piece of Thread, if he could, if it meant keeping his beloved rider safe. For now, it meant putting everything into their drills, he was determined not to be caught unawares again. Sure, it still rubbed him the wrong way that he had lost a limb, but it was ten times worse that Zamistia had lost an arm. So the brown had thrown everything into their drilling for the day. So when he did finally land back down, his limbs he had left were burning. Plus, he was itchy and probably dirty, so he began making his way to the pool. It seemed someone had noticed their approach, which caused a snort of amusement.

Hello cousinmine, fancy meeting you here. And yes, I was thinking of bathing...so I suppose I can come join you,he replied. He felt Misty's reminder to please be nice, which he assured her he could...if his green cousin could. He got into the water as carefully as he could, turning to watch his little redhead working on trying to get out of her pants.

TheWishling

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 3:14 pm
Those red eyes shifted ever so towards the orange range, her tail shifting the water around their bodies as her wings spread to allow Rune to get at the sails. Slowly, the green's head raised as well, pride and cold strength obvious in her very air and carriage. Looking over the brown, she noted that he too was dirty after their work in the Wing. Good. It suited him far better than cleanliness. Honestly, he and His were some of few that Sae gave grudging respect, Well, it would be best if you did. You stink worse than a three-day deep wher covered in s**t. No he didn't, but Saevath couldn't ever be said to be kind to anyone, even those she respected. The only one she was ever truly 'kind' to was Cadereth and that was because the green was ever trying to be in his good graces.

Sighing at her darling's words, the girl rolled her eyes, smacking a green hide, "Be nice, you wherry's a**." Turning her gaze to the other, the blonde raised a brow, "...You good, Misty? Looks like you're having a tough time of it." Rune herself was having trouble seeing out of one of her eyes since last threadfall, but she couldn't imagine how tough it was to be missing a limb. She only still had the soreness in her hip and thigh from the deep threadscore that had NEARLY taken her leg. Thankfully, she'd been spared.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:00 pm
Nanuth's own currently orange gaze looked to his cousin, shaking his head at how high her head seem to get..even while her rider was cleaning her. Well, he supposed it was good to know some things had not changed, since they were weyrlings. He wouldn't admit it to any but maybe a few, but he had respect for his green cousin as well, though that didn't mean he would let that comment of her's go lying down. He let out a soft snort, thinking of a good comeback to that, despite Zamistia asking him to not get into a verbal match like this.

That is funny coming from someone who smells like they just decided to live with the herdbeasts for a few days,he said evenly. He felt Misty's sigh in his mind, knowing she was not pleased with him, but also knew she couldn't stop him on this one.

"Yeah, I should be okay. Just hard to get out of pants sometimes,"Misty replied to Rune's inquiry. She had finally managed, setting it aside carefully, along with anything else she did not want to get wet. Then she carefully grabbed her rope ladder, so she could help Nanuth get clean.

TheWishling

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 4:39 pm
Sae's laughter in his mind was high and cold, as it always was. His retort was, at least, terribly pleasing. Well, that would be because I have been working so terribly hard to make sure we are ready for anything, haven't I? Thumping her tail down in to the water to splash her brown cousin, the green seemed pleased with herself, though her eyes did not budge from their red/orange whirling tones. Her gaze was quick to Misty when the girl got in the water, idly entertained by just how small the other was against her Brown. Interesting.

Rune, on the other hand, paused in the scrubbing of her Green, "Yeah, I can only imagine. I have a hard time bending, but sans one arm, I can only BET it's rougher still." Shaking her head, she felt Saevath's splash dampen her, and her hair, and she glared at her Green, "Absolute a**."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2021 5:25 pm
Nanuth was used to Saevath's cold laugh, it had been her usual since they had been hatched. He snorted in amusement as she took his retort and turned it into a compliment. As his cousin thumped her tail, he felt some of the water cover his side. He was a big dragon, it took some work to get him more than a little wet, when he wasn't doing it himself. He watched Zamistia get into the water, he laying down some in the water, to make things easier. He used his tail to help her get the ladder into place, so she could climb up onto his back. It had always been a little harder for her before the incident with Thread.

Hmm, I suppose that might be, I suppose you have been quite busy with preparing for fighting Thread. Though, so have I,he responded proudly. He could have just rolled over when he lost his limb, but in his opinion, he had come back even stronger.

"Yeah, you do not realize how hard some things can become when you have some kind of obstacle to deal with. I guess it has taught me to appreciate life and those around me more,"Misty explained. Also, that she was alive and hadn't been taken from her loved ones.

TheWishling

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

TheWishling

Feral Phantom

12,375 Points
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2021 2:36 pm
Saevath, too, was a tiny green in comparison to the large Brown. She would've said something in retort more immediately, were it not for the fact that Hers got a GREAT spot between her shoulders. It got a soft noise of pleasure from the female, who relaxed down in to the way those lithe fingers played against her. Mm. Threadfall is, after all, our focus, isn't it? Came the pretty platitude.

Rune sighed and reached up to Sae's neck, "Yeah, isn't that the truth. You and Nanuth are doing REALLY well handling the adjustment as a whole. It's pretty impressive." Which said a lot coming from the blonde.

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2021 12:53 am
Nanuth had waited for some witty comeback from his cousin, but it seemed it was stalled. He looked over to see that Saevath was distracted by his rider's hitting of a nice spot. He was amused hearing such a soft noise come from his usually snappy green cousin, but he knew that their rider's knew just the right areas to make them melt. He agreed when Saevath finally spoke one more about Thread.

It is indeed, so it is not a threat to those who cannot defend themselves. I cannot imagine how much trouble it would cause Zamistia's parents with their farm. I have no intention of anyone hurting, not while I am around,he answered in a strong voice.

"I appreciate it, I guess we have just had to. When I first woke up after what happened, I felt so lost for awhile. However, seeing all the care from everyone made me realize I couldn't drown in my self pity. So while it is a challenge, I guess I have grown since becoming a rider,"Misty admitted.

TheWishling

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas