Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] Business Between Brothers (Musaieth/Iscarioth/Riders)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2021 8:18 pm
Those first days following the feast passed in a blur, Iscarioth and his Nikrys so utterly besotted with each other that little else seemed important. But now it was time to start living, and the pair were ready to make their presence known, even if that presence was subdued and slightly suspicious.

The blue sought out the company of Musaieth and Dastcalakith before his other clutchmates, finding the former first and approaching with a wave of warmth and a welcoming nod.

I hope you are well, Musaieth.

Nikrys was only a few steps behind, and she nodded at Tyara as her dragon circled back to her side.

"Good day." She smiled and nodded as well. "How are you adjusting?" Nikrys didn't stare at the healing wounds on Tyara's face, but she didn't avoid casually looking at them either. The girl had been injured by a hatchling, and there was no use dancing around that fact as if it was something to be ashamed of. "A part of me didn't think I would still be here at this point, so settling in has been slightly surreal."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 2:32 pm
Things seemed like a dream still, even as lessons began for Tyara and Musaieth. She kept thinking she would wake up back in the candidate barracks or even back at healer's hall. However, each day she was greeted by the most handsome blue she had ever laid eyes on. His thoughts sharing space in her mind now, which was something else to get used to. That and knowing that someone other than her family thought she was beautiful. She knew she had a lot of learning to do, hopefully she would manage.

Ah, Iscarioth, how good to see you. I am doing quite well, I hope you have also been faring as swimmingly,Musaieth replied back to his brother, sending his own wave of warmth his way. He gently nudged Tyara's hand, allowing her to place her hand on his head to bring her some calm.

"It is still a lot to learn and get used to. I keep waking up expecting to be with the other candidates or back at Healer Hall. Having a dragon to share your head space, definitely takes some work accepting,"Tyara replied back. She could feel Nikrys eye on her face, which normally would be cause for her to hide it behind her hair. This time, however, she let it show, burn and dragon injury alike.

Good girl, my darling. Anyone who cares about you will see past your scars. You are an amazing girl and anyone who does not see that, I will not let them sully your name,Musaieth thought to her gently.

Smerdle

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

Smerdle

Scamp

PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2021 6:10 pm
I have been. I did try to absorb as much of the world as I could in the egg, but it's quite different living in it. Mother and Father had kept the sands open for the most part, and Iscarioth had "met" more dragons than he had been able to keep track of. But that's hardly important now. I think our clutchmates made some excellent matches. Most of them, at least. I look forward to all that we will accomplish.

"It is very strange," Nikrys said, reaching down to run the very tips of her fingers across the top of Iscarioth's head. He was still a bit of a stretch for her without bending, but she knew it wouldn't be long before he towered far above. "I can't say that I dislike having someone accept everything about me, but I suppose all of my privacy is gone forever." She shrugged faintly. Clearly she didn't mind all that much. "But you were a healer? I don't think I could have managed that. My family is full of smiths, so if you ever need a very intricate set of keys, let me know."

Dea and #Teddy#

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2021 2:03 pm
It definitely is a different perspective seeing things outside of the egg. Our family could only tell us so much, we can only paint ourselves so good a picture from their words. Not to mention, we now have all that our precious one's have in their minds. And yes, I quite agree, our clutch siblings have made some marvelous decisions on their other halves. You as well, brother. It should be exciting to see how we all grow and get to know each other,Musaieth agreed.

"It is nice to have someone who loves you, no matter how you look. I mean, I have my family, but this is...different. Definitely do not have privacy from their minds though. And yes, an apprentice healer, since I am still so young. My family is full of traders, least the ones I know. So if you ever need any advice on where to get things, let me know. I would have followed in their footsteps, but some...things happened to change my mind,"Tyara explained.

Smerdle

Dea and #Teddy#

Shy Regular

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas