Once the last hatching had found theirs upon the sands, L'ius stayed seated for a moment, letting the others around him filter out of the stands. His eyes were focused upon the entrance towards the tables where the newly minted Weyrlings were taking care of their dragons. The thought that Zelaya was among them, that they hadn't had to wait another turn to filter out with the other candidates had the blond man smiling. To say he was happy for them was an understatement, he was thrilled and over moons.

Finally standing up L'ius finally had to move his eyes away from the sands, being careful as he moved down the stands and left the hatching grounds. He wasn't aware when Zelaya's brown flit had left him but he was sure Skybroom was already off back with them now that everything was over. He couldn't help but feel a swell of emotion that they had trusted him to watch over the flit during the hatching. For most people that would have just been a normal thing to have a friend who wouldn't be there help keep the flit grounded while the one they were bonded two was unavailable, but it spoke a bit more heavily to L'ius, in his mind at least.

There was time enough to get ready for the feast the weyrlings would need to focus on taking care of their new dragons before they did anything else. That didn't mean that L'ius didn't feel antsy about wanting to see and speak to Zelaya. He wished he had been down on the sands with them to see the excitement on their face as the little white had spoken to them and looked up with those whirling rainbow eyes.

As he walked into the bowl, L'ius smiled as he saw his light blue dragon already waiting for him. Tierth's eyes were whirling a happy blue with green mixed in. Can we meet them yet? L'ius had to chuckle at just how excited the blue was as he placed a loving hand on his leg before climbing up. "Not yet. They need time to spend together after all. It won't be long until the feast anyways." Tierth took to the air, wanting to continue to ask about meeting the little white again, and the rest of his nieces and nephews but decided not to as he felt L'ius firm yet tender touch through their link.

Once in their own weyr, L'ius took a bit more time then usual staring at the clothes he had for gathers. He had more then when he had first come here but for some reason he felt as if all of them just weren't up to par for this occasion. He could feel some bemusement from Tierth that he decided to just ignore, finally settling on something that was just simple and looked nice.

]color=#9BC2E4]You took so long to decide and clean up, everyone is starting to gather for the feast.

I wanted to make sure I looked good. Speaking through their link, L'ius moved out onto the ledge to stand beside the blue and let his hand rest upon his neck for a moment and just watching the weyrbowl below.

Look good for who? I think you always look so dashing and I don't think Zelaya will care how you are dressed. Do you want to make a good impression upon Dhruvath? Tierth's words caught him off guard and had L'ius pause for a moment before he chuckled softly, suddenly feeling somewhat foolish. You're right, though I do want to make a good impression upon their dragon. With that he climbed up onto Tierth's neck, easily getting into place between the neck ridges before the blue slowly glided down into the bowl. As they landed and looked at all of those who were visiting and of the weyr as they mingled about, L'ius let his eyes move about the crowd keeping his eyes open for only one person and their newly hatched dragon.

ShinosBee
Sorry for the word vomit. lol Had a lot to say apparently!