[PRP] Winding Down (R'ku/Vsila+dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 6:49 pm
R'ku couldn't remember ever being this tired in his life. Fortunately, Zamazivanjeth had finally worn himself out, although he wasn't willing to call it a night and leave the party just yet. He knew that only too soon, they would have to leave because they were weyrlings with a schedule to keep (which he knew because His insisted on reminding him) and he wanted to eke out every last moment of the Feast that he could, even if he'd finally had to give up strutting in favor of lying in the most glamorous of poses beside his rider.

Said rider was leaned comfortably over in his seat, massaging behind the blue's headknobs while he surveyed the goings-on with blue-green eyes.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 11:56 am

Dressed still in the finery that had been meant to please a young lord, Vsila was lost in a dream and Tiomanth's eyes. The little green leaned happily against her rider, her eyes filled with the happiest of blues and the most tender purple. From time to time a fleck of green appeared, fascinating the courtesan. She had never seen anything so splendid in her whole life. It certainly wasn't the first time she'd encountered a dragon, but she'd never been around a baby before.

Standing in the crowd, Vsila caught sight of one of her newly fledged fellows, a young man who had Impressed to, of all things, the blue who'd bitten her sweet child. Placing a protective hand on her dragonet's side, her thoughts and emotions carefully controlled, the woman crossed over to say hello. Tiomanth followed after with a hint of confusion. What was wrong? She didn't quite notice Zamazivanjeth immediately.

"Hello, my name's Vsila," she told Zamazivanjeth's rider. "This is my Tiomanth." It was probably not best to point out exactly how the two knew one another.

Meepfur

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 2:59 pm
Zamazivanjeth had all but forgotten biting his sister's tail - or so he would have liked to pretend, if His had let him, but though Impression had briefly given him a pass, R'ku had in fact been quite bothered by such behavior. He never had liked bullies, and no matter how much he adored his dragon, he wasn't going to let things like that stand. They had, much to the blue's dismay, already discussed the incident, and he'd made it clear that he was to apologize if and when the opportunity presented itself. Still, the dragonet was reluctant, especially to lead with such a thing! As far as he was concerned, Tiomanth had brought it on herself when she'd tried to cuddle up with his rider.

So for the moment, he kept to a simple, warm, Sister, as though nothing had ever happened, even though he could feel R'ku's expectations upon him. Feh. All in due time!

Meanwhile, R'ku straightened, and inclined his head politely to the pair, with a warm smile for the little green in particular. "R'ku," he replied, "And Zamazivanjeth. It's a pleasure to meet you properly - especially you, my little friend."

A hint of orange crept into Zamazivanjeth's eyes at how happy His was to see Tiomanth, but R'ku soothed it away by leaning back down to stroke his head, and reminding him, If you hadn't been so busy fishing for attention elsewhere, she wouldn't have needed to keep me company, now would she have?

Huff! His was, alas, not wrong, and there was little argument to be made to the contrary, so he let it go and enjoyed his pets instead.

Mr Cheri

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 4:34 pm

For all that Vsila did not particularly love that the little blue had bitten her dragonet, she also knew that he couldn't be entirely blamed for it. He had, after all, been a pre-Impressed dragon. The Weyrlingmaster had been very clear in his explanation to her that these things were very common and would never have happened post-Impression. Still... it seemed to her that he wasn't overly happy to be here with his sister. Well, not everyone was destined to get along.

Oh, how handsome you look, she said, her voice soft and slightly distant, as though she was in another world. In her rider's opinion, she certainly seemed to be. There are so many people, but you chose a nice one. She had perhaps forgotten or was not acknowledging the incident that led to her discovery that R'ku was a 'nice one'.

"He's only a baby. Don't be too hard on him... at least not on our account. She may have a sore tail, but she doesn't seem to notice." Although... she couldn't tell what they had been discussing, it did seem a fair assumption... but perhaps she shouldn't have assumed. "Forgive me if I'm overstepping," she apologized. "I don't know too much about dragons." What she knew about dragons would easily fit on one page, and that was being generous.

Meepfur

Cheri

Vice Captain

Interstellar Pirate

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out