Welcome to Gaia! ::

Echoes of Pern [Closed]

Back to Guilds

A Dragonriders of Pern B/C RP 

Tags: Pern, Dragons, Dragonriders, Role-Play, Fantasy 

Reply [IC RP] High Reaches Weyr
[PRP] A Reason to Celebrate (Elibrie/Oranie+dergs)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 2:50 pm
Elibrie was absolutely ecstatic, knowing that her sister had Impressed; the only thing that could have possibly have made her any happier was if Lusialu had Impressed, too, but unfortunately, her friend was still waiting. She knew it would only be a matter of time, that there had to be a dragon out there for Lusialu one day, but she could well imagine how she'd have felt if things had happened differently, how lost she'd have been watching her sister and friends Impress one by one. Not that she'd ever truly believed a dragon would really even want her, until Kesucianth had come to her. She'd not have known what to do with herself, honestly. But things had happened..well, the way they had happened. She'd make sure to visit with her friend later, but first, she needed to find Oranie - and her doubtlessly precious, amazing white dragon.

A white! She could scarcely believe it. She'd long thought that some gold would find Oranie irresistible, or that she'd take after their aunt and end up a brownrider, but she'd clearly been wrong on both counts. After straightening her dress (previously Nadry's, that Elibrie had altered to fit in some spare time) and pressing a kiss to Kesucianth's muzzle, she hurried inside to look for her sister and Sondhroth. She was just dying to meet him, to see him with her own eyes - Kesucianth had shared what he'd seen, of course, but it wasn't the same.

Tsunake

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2021 4:57 pm
Oranie felt like she was glowing.

After the emotional meeting with Sondhroth (her Sondhroth), they had been gently ushered to the Weyrling barracks in order to prepare for the feast. She'd simply sat on her cot for a moment with the tiny white dragon in her lap, allowing their minds to mingle. Never before had she realized how lonely she'd been--and how much Sondhroth filled those spaces, loving her for exactly who she was. He'd known ever since she'd touched his egg, and she could only be eternally grateful that they'd found one another.

She still needed to visit Lusialu, but was hesitant. She hardly wanted to rub her own Impression in her friend's face--especially knowing how long Lusialu had been waiting. Knowing that Kesucianth had been watching had made the Hatching a bit easier, but she couldn't wait to personally introduce her sister to Sondhroth. She'd dressed carefully for the occasion, borrowing a lovely dress from Aunt Nadry and strode out with her dragon at her side.

Her face broke into a beaming smile when she saw Elibrie, rushing forward towards her to gather her up in a hug. "I'm so glad you're here!" She squeezed her sister tight for a moment before stepping back, still beaming as she gestured to the tiny white dragon who eagerly padded forward. "This is Sondhroth."

The baby tilted his head up to look at Elibrie, his blue eyes whirling furiously. I am so happy to meet you! Oranie loves you very much. And so, naturally, did he.

Meepfur

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2021 8:59 am
There might have been a happy gasp and a quiet little 'eee!' sound when Elibrie spotted her sister at last, and she returned the hug with equal enthusiasm. When they at last stepped back from the hug, she couldn't help but admire Oranie for a moment: she looked amazing, and happy, and just seeing it made her happy. She'd long felt some guilt for Impressing first, combined with worry every time her sister stepped back out onto the Sands, and to finally see her with a dragon of her own brought her joy beyond words. For the first time in a long time, she felt truly happy herself, able to enjoy this for what it was without guilt or longing. Juhvek was home, and Oranie had Hers. Her Sondhroth.

"Oh, Oranie, he's perfect," she cooed, gazing down at the tiny white with open adoration, before crouching to offer him hr hand in case he might be open to a scritch.

"And I love her very much," she replied. "I'm so glad you finally found her."

Tsunake

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2021 4:59 pm
Though she wasn't much taller than her sister, Oranie felt as though she could have swept Elibrie off her feet and spun her around without any effort at all! She finally stepped back, beaming, and looked back at Sondhroth. He was perfect. He was, in her opinion, the most adorable dragon that she'd ever seen, and the fact that he was hers certainly didn't play into that! (It absolutely did.) "I know," She gushed, but she didn't want to brag. The fact was that he was perfect for her--just as every dragon as perfect for Theirs.

Sondhroth chuffed a little at such praise, not hesitating to butt his head gently against Elibrie's open hand. He would delight in scritches, if she wanted to bestow them. I'm so sorry it took me so long. He said solemnly, making Oranie click her tongue.

"Stop that. You found me exactly when I needed you." She scolded gently. Just as Kesucianth had found Elibrie when she needed him.

Meepfur

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out