【P h o t o 】

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

【B a s i c s 】

Name: Amethyst Hughes
.xScreen Name: Vita

.xx¤ 17
.xx¤ Female
.xx¤ Irish/American
.xx¤ Bi-sexual
.xx¤ Single

.xx¤ Likes
• Cats
• Tea, preferably green
• Blackberry flavoured things
• Cooking

.xx¤ Dislikes
• Being useless in situations
• Onions
• Thunderstorms

.xx¤ Amethyst is a girl who is cheerful and likes to joke, but knows when to be serious. She is motherly and likes to make friends with everyone. If they are in need, she tries her best to help whether it's her peculiarity, emotional or physical support. She isn't quick to anger, but will let you know when she's to that point. Amethyst is naturally curious and usually asks a good bit of questions about a person's peculiarity, their favourite foods, desserts, or just life in general. She is easy to talk to and do what she can to comfort the person if they are upset and assure them she can keep a secret or will not judge them. Overall she strives to be a good person just in general.
.xx¤ 5'5''
.xx¤ 135 lbs
.xx¤ Regardless if she is embarrassed, she always has rosy cheeks. Her eyes are a deep purple and has a bow tied around her ponytail.
.xx¤ Aaron and Ruby Hughes had five children and Amethyst was the second girl and fourth born. Amethyst grew up in a medical area from bother parents having a healing peculiarity and employed as medical professionals. They both decided not to become heroes, but didn't stop their children from doing it. Amethyst's older siblings, Ronan, Aiden and Scarlet gained self healing abilities while she got an outside healing peculiarity. The three went into a non hero role, but encouraged Amethyst to become a hero.

{Strengths}
.xx¤ Her support for her team and any others that may need her help
.xx¤ Determination. She really wants to become a hero.

{Weaknesses}
.xx¤ Amethyst does care for her team and others, which can lead to over exhausting her abilities.
.xx¤ In order to heal or block any healing, she needs to be touching the target. This can be quite a anxiety riser if she has more than one person to heal at a time.

【P e c u l i a r i t y 】

Health Manipulation: The user can manipulate healing and healing process, speeding any or all aspects of healing to the point of regenerating, or slowing and blocking healing. They can sense the health of anyone and the causes of wounds, diseases or injuries, the health history and possibly even genetic weaknesses and predispositions. Users may be able learn to reopen old wounds.

Amethyst can not bring back anyone that has died or cure mental health. Overusing her ability can cause her extreme migraines that can knock her out for the day, nosebleeds or fainting. Pushing further than nosebleeds can results in anxiety attacks symptoms like body tingling. Even though she may be able to sense diseases genetic weaknesses, she isn't strong enough to heal it completely. Trying so may result in the list above.

【W e a p o n 】

No weapons are recorded, she is more support.

【C o m b a t D a t a】

Equipment:
- Hero uniform [linktothesite]

-
-

Statistics 24

¤ Intelligence: ■■□□□
¤ Perception: ■■□□□
¤ Strength: ■■□□□
¤ Toughness: ■□□□□
¤ Endurance: ■■□□□
¤ Speed: ■■□□□
¤ Reflexes: ■■□□□
¤ Hand to hand: ■■□□□
¤ Weapon Skills: ■□□□□
¤ Ranged Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Survival Skills: ■■□□□
¤ Technological Knowledge: ■■□□□
¤ Perc Control: ■■□□□

【A d d i t i o n a l I n f o r m a t i o n】

Alignment Hero
.xJob Title: Student of LeVane Academy and in the house Rotavele.
.xDescription:She is learning how to control her abilities and defend the city.
.xOther: FC: Higuchi Kaede

Perfected eyeliner, in her opinion