Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Moore Italian ~ Open & Hiring Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:44 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Moore Italian

A small family owned Pizzeria bringing students and Hogsmeade residents alike their favorite Italian treats. Opened in Summer of 2054 by Augustus Moore and Brook Knapp, they hope it becomes a cool place for anyone to hang out.

Hours:
Tuesday through Saturday
Noon - 3 PM
4 PM - 8 PM

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:44 pm
Menu
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:47 pm
Specials:

1. As a regular, we'll make a pizza just for you at a discounted rate. See Regulars list for more details

2. Take your receipt to For Goodness Bakes in Hogsmeade for 4 sickles off any dessert item.

3. Find the Rock! If you find the mystery rock painted like a pizza, we'll give you a Free Large 3 Topping pizza. The rock is hidden somewhere in Hogsmeade!**

**Guild rules:
> First person to enter of a party may roll a D20. If that person rolls a 20, they get a free pizza! Only 1 person per party may try for this free Pizza. If you roll a D20, proceed the Role Play as if they had found the rock and were bringing it in (You. can even choose where the rock was found at as long as it's in Hogsmeade)

4. Now accepting Owl Orders! Send the full payment with your order (name included on order). Only Personal sized Pizzas for deliveries.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 8:48 pm
Employees
Owners

◉ Augustus Moore
◉ Brook Knapp

Head Chef
◉ Augustus Moore

Cooks
◉ Hiring!
◉ Hiring!

Taste Tester
◉ Brook Knapp

Servers
◉ Hiring!
◉ Hiring!

Regular 15
◉ Aidene my Love
◉ Rhea my Second Love
◉ Vinny the Giant
◉ Roxie the Cutie
◉ Theo the Baker
◉ Calliope the Star
◉ Iggy ~ Fire breather
◉ That One Quadruplet Girl

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 12:00 pm
Place Holder Post  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 6:08 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Hogwarts Graduate♖
♖Hit Wizard♖Moore Italian Co-Owner ♖ Gus's Lover♖

▬▬"Everything you see, I owe to spaghetti."▬▬

Brook grinned to herself as she wiped off the final table. She looked around at everything they had accomplished the past few months with getting their shop up and running. Of course, they had also blown through a lot of savings, no vacations for them for a while. But, it was worth it, they would get to set up their own schedule, and be around fo their future kids. Of course, kids weren't going to come until they were married. Brook looked at Gus who was already prepping things in the kitchen. They were practically married she guessed, they had been together for like 3 years now or something. They had lived together, and now had a business and flat together. It all seemed very official.

She grinned at him as she walked over to the door, and flipped over their very muggle looking sign to read "OPEN."

She turned and looked at Gus smiling from ear to ear, "We did it Gusgus. The secret rock is hidden, the tables set, the doors open. Now we just wait for people I guess... If no one shows up in the next half hour I'm going to order a pizza myself."

Where & Who: Brook at Moore Italian
Thinking about: Food? Food.
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: Black pants, white top. Very professional.

Cinnabun Gryffie

Quote:

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 9:17 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                          ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                          everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                          yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                          rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceJude knew he was walking a fine line, coming here. On the one hand, the place was newly opened, and so hadn't had time to build up a customer base. On the other hand, it was a pizza place in what had previously been a pizza desert. So, while it was empty enough now, it was only a matter of time before the place was crawling, bursting to the seams, with teenagers. Jude, being a teenager himself, wasn't immune to the siren call of a good slice. But he also, as a rule, couldn't stand people. So, he had to find out for sure if this pizza was actually good enough to be worth putting up with the crowds, before any such crowd formed. Otherwise, he'd spend the rest of his school years and Hogsmeade trips gazing wistfully and resentfully at the building, wishing he could have a slice.

spaceIf he was being honest, he was kind of hoping it sucked. Not that he wished the bad business and failure on the proprietors, he wasn't that heartless. He just hated the idea of having to consistently put up with a bunch of other students to get some pizza if it was good. And he would; nothing against The Three Broomsticks, but the fare was a bit... hm, American, for his taste. And he was hardly about to set foot in The Hog's Head. There was the bakery, of course, which he admitted was pretty good, and even that ludicrous tea shop.

spaceBut he'd really rather just have pizza.

spaceJude looked over the menu with critical eye. It looked pretty standard, really. He'd half been expecting some sort of odd topping options, what with magical people being so weird usually. Plus, it wasn't a chain, so they had more freedom. But, it didn't really matter. When you tried a new pizza joint, there was only one thing to order. The true test of quality, which was to get a very basic pizza, to get an idea of the overall quality. If they couldn't do a simple cheese or pepperoni or sausage right, you obviously couldn't trust them with anything more complex, after all. So he approached the counter, planning on just getting a pepperoni pizza. He'd try something more interesting later, if he liked it.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                          caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                          we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                          all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                          ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Pizza place - Front Counter
                                          wнen - Spring 2054
                                          wιтн - Brook
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 5:19 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Hogwarts Graduate♖

Brook grinned as their first customer came in, a Hogwarts student. She stared at him intensely, her focus almost looking like a glare. This kid seemed familiar, but he was from Hogwarts, so there were a large number of reasons he could look familiar to her. He clearly wasn't in the same year as her...maybe she had just seen his face during his sorting and seen him around the halls? She shook her head, put on a smile and relaxed her face, "Welcome to Moore Italian! If you know what you want to order, you can go ahead and order it here. If you'd rather look at all of our options..." She pulled a menu out and slid it toward the boy. "Take a menu and h ave a seat anywhere, and I'll be over in a few minutes to take the official order."

She continued staring at the boy, running through ways she might know him. Well she had joined almost every club there was, and played quidditch...clubs. Cooking. Brook hit her forehead with an audible slap, "Jude!You are Jude right? It's me, Brook? Uh I was the Captain of the Cooking club and Art of Sword? I don't know if you remember me...I wasn't the best at leading either one. But it's great to see you! I hope we don't disappoint!" As she waited for him to decide if he would order now, or order in a little bit., she got silver ware out and prepared her notebook for taking orders.

Cinnabun Gryffie

MJ Spooks

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2021 7:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ιтѕ jυѕт one oғ тнoѕe dayѕ wнere yoυ don'т wanт тo waĸe υp
                                          everyтнιng ιѕ ғυcĸed, everyвody ѕυcĸѕ
                                          yoυ don'т really ĸnow wнy, вυт yoυ wanт тo jυѕтιғy
                                          rιppιn' ѕoмeone'ѕ нead oғғ

spaceAs the girl... woman? spoke, Jude realized pretty quickly that he knew her. Or, not knew, exactly. That implied a level of interaction they'd never had. But, he recognized her. She'd run a couple clubs he was in. So, she was a pretty recent graduate. He wondered if this was a family business, or what. Not that he was going to ask; that would imply he was friendly with her. Which, he wasn't. He didn't dislike her, but he didn't like her, either. Neutral, that was his feelings towards her. Which, to be fair, was better than his feelings towards most.

spaceHe shook his head when she offered a menu, having already decided what he wanted. Before he could say as much, though, she recognized him, which was a little more surprising. Yes, she'd been head of the clubs, but he was, overall, a fairly forgettable presence, or so he'd always thought. Maybe not, though. He tried not to scowl at the idea that people remembered him. That meant they were thinking about him. Maybe even talking about him. He didn't like that.

spaceStill, he had manners, dammit.
                                          "I didn't think you were a bad captain," he said, unsure of how convincing he was being. He wasn't lying, exactly; he just didn't know by what metric a 'good' or 'bad' captain was judged. But it was a school club, it hardly mattered how well she'd managed it. As long as no one died it was probably a win, right? Or got horribly injured? Horribly, because no injuries period was probably a lot to ask when you were handing teenagers kitchen knives and swords.

spaceHer sincerity and hope for a good experience was a little distressing for him, because he wasn't good at being reassuring. It wasn't a skill he'd ever cultivated. But, whatever.
                                          "I'll... be sure to give you a full review?" he hazarded. "Ah, I'll just have a personal pepperoni pizza, please." Ugh, that was entirely too many P's in one sentence. "And a lemonade. Uh, do I pay now, or after I eat?" His fingers twitched towards his pocket, but he didn't pull out any money yet, in case he should pay afterwards.

мy ѕυggeѕтιon, ιѕ тo ĸeep yoυr dιѕтance
                                          caυѕe rιgнт now ι'м dangeroυѕ
                                          we've all ғelт lιĸe ѕнιт and вeen тreaтed lιĸe ѕнιт
                                          all тнoѕe мoтнerғυcĸerѕ тнaт wanт тo ѕтep υp
                                          ι нope yoυ ĸnow, ι pacĸ a cнaιnѕaw - ι'll ѕĸιn yoυr aѕѕ raw

wнere - Pizza place - Front Counter
                                          wнen - Spring 2054
                                          wιтн - Brook
                                          - ooc -
                                          blah blah blah

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:59 pm
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Hogwarts Graduate♖

Brook smiled as the boy ordered, it was a pretty basic pizza, and she was sure she remembered that the kid liked spicy things. Maybe she could just treat him and add some extra meat on the pizza, and some jalapeño peppers, maybe some red pepper flakes and seasonings... she would of course only charge for the one topping pizza. She shook her head, Jude had asked for lemonade and for the pizza, and how to pay. She wrote out the ticket for a one topping personal pizza and a lemonade, before then filling up a glass of lemonade for Jude. "You can pay when you're done, we'll bring you the pay ticket when it looks like you're ready to wrap up, and check on you periodically for if you need refills or anything." She smilled at him, then took the top ticket off, she would know that he was only going to pay for the one thing, but Gus didn't need to know that.

She wrote on the back copy, "1 Personal Pizza; Pepperoni, Italian sausage, Jalapeño, Red Pepper Flakes" then threw it on the line for Gus to look at. She smiled, she was going to treat Jude to a special pizza, and her and Gus had their first customer, a great start of the day.

Cinnabun Gryffie

MJ Spooks

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:19 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx Wнεяε αм I? Moore Italian - Kitchen
xxx Wнσ'ѕ ωιтн мε? Brook, Jude
xxxx Wнαт'ѕ gσιиg σи? First Official Customer!
xxxxx Wнαт'ѕ σи мч мιиd? This is so cool!

Gus was really excited to be in the new restaurant, specifically the beautifully made up kitchen. He and Brook had spent so long building everything and making sure the whole shop was perfect. Finally, they were open for business. On their first day open, one of the students from the school decided to brave conditions for the new restaurant. Hopefully it worked where one or two people came in, then word would start to get around, then boom. Business would boom. Probably.

He couldn't quite hear Brook's conversation with.... oh! That was Jude, from Gryffindor. They'd been in cooking club together! Brook brought over their first ever ticket. She set it on the line and Gus offered a big smile. It was so exciting! He looked at the ticket, a bit confused. He was pretty sure Jude had always avoided spicy foods. Maybe he was crazy. Oh well. He trusted Brook to get the order correctly. Gus prepared the order and put it in the oven. After a few moments, which he spent cleaning up, he pulled the pizza out of the oven, cut it into four nice slices, and slid it onto the pizza tray for serving. He set the food on the counter, happily calling out an

"Order up!"

Stefan Lee Salvatore

MJ Spooks

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea, I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see, I'll be the light to guide you
If you tossin' and you're turnin' and you just can't fall asleep, I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me, everyday I will remind you
Find out what we're made of when we are called to help our friends in need
You can count on me like one two three, I'll be there
And I know when I need it I can count on you like four three two, you'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 4:51 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek sighed, he had spent all of his life wanting to be with Sparrow, protecting her, being there when she needed a shoulder, but it just never seemed to work out. They were just best friends, and despite a number of hints, oh well. It was what it was. He really didn't want to push it now, Sparrow needed some her time, she had seemed distant lately, and he didn't want to push her too hard. If she wanted to talk, he was sure she would find him, he hoped. she had at least seemed like she was doing better, especially after losing her parents and other family members in December... Losing family wasn't something you could recover from quickly, but Sparrow really had been doing amazing.

Thus, Cenek decided to give dating a shot, and thought he had a great option with Penny. The two had been close friends for years, had even gone to several formal occasions together. Cenek like Penny, she was his other best friend. You could be more than best friends with a person though, and he liked Penny well enough.Plus, she was really cute. They could be a couple, they were happy when they spent time alone, when they went to the functions, why not just put an official label on it already?

So that's what he did, after much pestering that the two should date, Cenek asked Penny to go on a date with him the last weekend of March. They decided to go to Moore Italian, it was a cozy place, but not too frilly and cutesy, and Brook might be working, a connection to both parties, should they need someone else to talk to.

As they walked down to Hogsmeade Cenek smiled, and made small talk about NEWTs and the upcoming exams, as walking he casually took Penny's hand, that's what couples did right? It didn't feel strange at all really, but he had held girls' hands before, he had pulled Penny excitedly to see something, he had held on protectively to his little sister's hands, holding hands was perfectly normal...right? RIGHT?!

Cenek began internal monologging, 'But what if she thinks this is weird, what if Brook makes this super awkward? What if I ruin our entire friendship because I did something dumb like hold her hand. Are we at the hand holding stage of life? How long after you ask someone on a date do you hold their hand? Do you ever hold their hand? Oh no does this mean she thinks we're going to have to kiss or something now. What is dating. Is this really a date or just two friends hanging out.' (etc. etc.)

As they reached the Moore Italian, Cenek held the door open, "After you Penny."

As he stepped in, he realized he had made a horrible mistake. Brook's face lit up when she saw Penny and him, then she reached under the counter, put a birthday hat on and yelled, "HAPY BIRTHDAY CENEK! Free pizza for you and Penny. Oh wait." She paused, and then her face grew into an even bigger smile, "Are you two on a date? oh my gosh you totally arreeeee! Well Pizza is still on the house, but don't think he's being cheap Penny, I just like giving free birthday pizza. Anyways, if you know what you want to order, you can go ahead and order it here. If you'd rather look at all of our options, here's a menu and you can have a seat, I'll be with you shortly!"

Cenek groaned, he had forgotten about his birthday. He smiled apologetically at Penny, "Sorry Penny, uh we can get whatever you'd like."

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Moore Italian
With Whom: Penny...Brook
Thinking about: Dating? Sisters? BIRTHDAYS. No.
Wearing: Dark Jeans, button up red plaid shirt.

kiska166

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:32 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Chaser - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope hadn’t ever thought of Cenek as more than a friend. She loved him as her friend – they shared secrets and spent loads of time together. Plus, it was very convenient having him around to take as a date to events. She never would have expected to ever go on a real date with him, but there they were, making their way to Hogsmeade together, hand in hand no less. The brunette tried her best not to visibly flinch when Cenek’s fingers brushed up against hers, but she didn’t resist when they intertwined with her fingers. As the couple walked, they discussed NEWTs, which Penny was undoubtedly nervous for, among other things. After all, they were the most important exams she’d ever take.

At one point on their stroll to town, the conversation lulled, and the two walked in silence, each experiencing their own inner monologues. Penelope really liked Cenek and never wanted to jeopardize their friendship, so when he asked her out for pizza, she didn’t know what to say. He was the only guy that she could have wanted something more with that actually treated her well, but for some reason, she second guessed whether she really liked him that way. With Eden and Ashton, she always felt butterflies flutter around in her belly in anticipation for seeing them regardless of how wrong both of those boys were for her. With Cenek, on the other hand, she never felt that. Instead, Penny felt rather relaxed and comfortable around him – and when she hung out with him, Chadwick and Finley, she felt sort of like they considered her as one of the boys, except maybe a little more pretty and girly, and she obviously smelled better unless she had finished with a yoga session or Quidditch – which, let’s face it, took up a lot of her time.

Additionally, ever since the Deep Sea Horrors Masquerade back in October, it seemed as though everyone around them was trying to set them up together. It started with Sparrow, who had done everything in her power to get them alone together besides literally smush their faces together for a kiss. It didn’t end there, however. Even Finley and Chadwick had made comments about how they were almost on double dates although the remarks were few and far in between. The worst of the comments and attention came from her extended family at the Marteau wedding. All of the adults seemed so excited and nosy about how ‘little Penelope’ was all grown up with a boyfriend, who wasn’t even her boyfriend at the time. Yet nobody seemed to care that Jessica had brought her actual boyfriend to that wedding. She supposed that may have been because Jessica wasn’t born into the family whereas everyone knew Penny since she was born. Oh, how envious she was of the younger girl about the lack of attention she received that night.

Penelope was so consumed by her thoughts that she hadn’t realized that they had arrived at Moore Italian so quickly. “Thank you,” she said with a smile as she walked through the door that Cenek had held open for her. Upon entering, she noticed Brook behind the counter, who had reached for a birthday hat, and yelled out “HAPPY BIRTHDAY CENEK!” before offering free pizza for the two of them. Thank God it wasn’t Penny’s birthday, or her cheeks would have completely flushed... which they did a moment later when Brook asked if they were on a date and then declared that they were, loud enough for the entire restaurant to hear. Thankfully, the pizza joint wasn’t too busy. “Thanks for the free pizza,” she said once she got the chance to get in a word and take the menu, turning to look at Cenek before leading him to an empty table against the opposite wall from the kitchen.

“You’re the birthday boy, you choose,” she said, sliding the menu across the table over to Cenek’s side as she slid into her chair. “I just want some breadsticks,” she admitted with a small smile. Penelope took this moment to pull out a wrapped present – more specifically, a book – from her purse and handed it over the Cenek as she wished him a “Happy birthday, by the way.” Regardless of whether or not they were dating, she would have gotten him a gift just as she had last year, and what better than a book. The Ravenclaw loved to read and she’d never forget his birthday – it was only about a week before hers.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

Stefan Lee Salvatore

PostPosted: Sat Dec 11, 2021 12:54 pm

۞ Cenek ۞ Knapp ۞
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Head Boy۞ Prefect ۞ Quidditch Captain ۞ Seeker۞

▬▬Critiscm is something we can avoid easily...▬▬

Cenek looked at the menu and shrugged as Brook came back over he said, "Spinach, mushrooms, feta, and...hm...sausage. And breadsticks. And lemonade. Thanks Brookie." He smiled at his older sister as he looked back at Penelope, "The breadsticks are actually the best, I could probably just make a meal of those."

When she wished him a happy birth he shrugged and smiled a thanks. "I honestly didn't realize it was already the end of March, this year has flown by. I can't believe we're almost done with school." He pondered a bit, Penny's birthday would be next week...he would plan a nice something for her the weekend before. He could probably get something together during the school week, surely there was an empty classroom he could use and decorate...he could probably get the cooking club to help out with cakes..

He shook his head, he was on a date he shouldn't be planning a birthday party! "Anyways, any plans for what you're doing after graduation? I Feel like you'd be amazing at so many different things, with all your leadership skills and smarts." He admired Penny, she had taken on so many different leadership roles during her time of Hogwarts, and had still done quite in school. He frowned, wait...did you ask your maybe girlfriend what her future was going to be? Was that acceptable conversation for your first date? Why had't he gone over proper conversation topics before going on a date?

▬▬ By saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing. ▬▬

Where: Moore Italian
With Whom: Penny...Brook
Thinking about: Dating? Sisters? BIRTHDAYS. No.
Wearing: Dark Jeans, button up red plaid shirt.

kiska166

_____

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2021 4:19 pm
User Image
                                                Of course she was s a d but now
                                                She's glad she dodged a b u l l e t

╔════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Penelope Barrett
                                                Seventeen Years Old - Seventh Year - Gryffindor - Chaser - Halfblood
                                                Leader of the Art of the Sword - Leader of Namaste

╚════════════════════════════════╝

Penelope sat in silence as Cenek ordered for them. Spinach, mushrooms, feta, and sausage all sounded delicious on pizza. “Make that two, please,” she added, referring to the lemonade. She looked back over at her date as Brook left with their order, and smiled at him. “You’re getting me even more excited for breadsticks. I didn’t even think that was possible.” A chuckle escaped from her mouth as her stomach gurgled in hunger. The seventeen year old had eaten a light breakfast in preparation for their outing, and that had been a few hours ago.

“Oh, I know, right? I really can’t believe we’re graduating soon.” Penelope bit her bottom lip lightly at the thought. Part of her couldn’t wait to graduate and venture out on her own, but that also scared her a little. She wasn’t entirely sure what she wanted to do with her life, and she found herself under quite a bit of pressure trying to figure it out. At least her parents weren’t adding to it as some of her friends and classmates’ parents were. Her mum had taken time off after graduating before finding a job, and she was lucky that if she wanted to, she could do the same. Additionally, if she really didn’t know what to do but wanted to make money, she could work at a shop. Preferably not at All or Nothing, but if she was desperate, she supposed she could work there at least part-time.

Almost as if Cenek had read her mind, he asked about her plans after graduation, and then proceeded to complement her leadership abilities and overall smarts. “Really? You think that?” she asked, a little caught off guard by his comments. She didn’t think she’d be amazing at so many different things, but it felt nice to hear that he thought so. “I’m actually not too sure... Mainly focused on getting good grades and then I’ll figure out what I can do based on my NEWT scores, I guess. How about you?” she asked curiously. It was probably important for her to know what her possible future boyfriend would be doing in just a short few months.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It took a few y e a r s to soak up the tears
                                                But look at her now, w a t c h her go

Stefan Lee Salvatore

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces