[GREENFLIGHT] The Rise of Lust

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2021 6:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Inannath had been watching the recent flights with avid interest and a not small amount of longing. So it didn’t surprise R’nori when Inannath started to feel friskier and show even more interest in the idea. Mine, it is time. Inannath announced one morning as they made their way back to their weyr from a grueling training session.

What, now? Even though he had been expecting it, the timing caught him off guard. Wasn’t she tired? But he could feel her energy and excitement and knew that it was now.

Yes. Go back to our weyr and soon we will both be soaring. Inannath took a few steps away before launching herself into the skies. Who out there is bold enough to dance with me? Will you show off or hide away? She called to the dragons of High Reaches in delighted challenge.

The Game!

• This will be a combination of rolling numbers and offerings to Inannath. Each round will ask for a different sort of offering that will need to be Pernified to count.

• The total score for each round will be the amount rolled plus any bonus points that Inannath grants.

• The winner will be rolled from the highest 3 scores (number to be adjusted depending on participants)

• Each round will be about 48 hours long.

To give you time to think about what you want to write I will announce the round themes ahead of time!

Round 1: Pick up lines
Round 2: Raunchy songs Pernified! (Links to the original are appreciated)
Round 3: Love songs Pernified! (Links to the original are appreciated)

The number you will roll from will be determined by the list below. Please chose all that apply to you.

Flirty +5
Ardent +4
Avid thread fighter +3
Lazy -3
stern -2
intolerant - 5
hedonistic +3
judgemental -2
stodgy -2
Energetic +2
Elegant +2
Amusing +1
A good conversationalist +1
Grumpy -1
joyous +2
Uptight -2

R'nori is also open for a good time.

First Round starts at 6:30 PDT on Saturday 8/7.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:12 pm
User Image

Things had been very exciting the past few weeks and Simariath wasn't immune to the electric feelings in the air. The bright green was soaring on the thermal of impending eggs, her hearts full of love and happiness. As much as Simariath was a romantic, she also loved seeing new life find happiness in dragons choosing their riders. It was now just a waiting game and what better way to pass the time than chasing a young green on her maiden flight?

The challenge issued drew to Simariath like a moth to a flame and she didn't even bother warning Fi'don before taking to the skies. Her rider was familiar with her amorous ways and she knew he'd be grateful that she wasn't rising herself this time.

If showing off is what you want, young Inannath, then show off I shall, she crooned as she circled slowly, keeping her distance respectable but certainly not too far. She wanted to prove her interest from the start to Inannath, after all.

---

Simariath: Simariath is a hopeless romantic and isn't afraid to show it. She flirts very sincerely with any dragon to cross her path from the smallest white to the largest gold and everyone in between, even if they have no interest in greens. Her hearts are hard to keep but when she does find someone to settle down with, they will have to be understanding that she will still give her love to anyone who wishes for it. That being said, Simariath is fiercely protective of those she loves. Fi'don always has her hearts due to their bond, and whichever dragon has captured her interest on some level will receive as much devotion and protection as she can manage. While Simariath is open with her love, she is very jealous of anyone stepping on 'her' territory. Any suitors for Fi'don will have to get past her first and any dragon encroaching on her chosen ledgemate will get a feisty green clawing at their hides. When she is not tied to one dragon she is much calmer and loves to rise to both chase and be chased.
Fi'don: Willing to have fun but is shy so he doesn't go out looking. He's in the Bowl though if R'nori goes hunting.

---

Simariath's Stats

Flirty +5
Ardent +4
Hedonistic +3

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:29 pm
NPC Th'ler & blue Tarmicath
User Image

Tarmicath had been sunning himself on the fireheights when Inannath decided to make her move. The beautiful and bright-colored green was certainly fetching, and her dare had him moving. With a bugle of challenge, and eyes whirling a bright purple, the blue was eager to pursue. He did not throw himself from his perch quite yet -- he wanted to use the momentum to throw himself at her as opposed to hovering nearby.

But that didn't make him any less a competitor. Is it dancing you want, lovely Inannath, or something a little more primal? He questioned. Perhaps they all knew the answer. I'll prove myself either way.

That another green rose to the call didn't bother Tarmicath. The more the merrier, even if it meant more competition. He did not focus long on Simariath though... for Inannath was the star of this show.

Th'ler, for his part, knew exactly what was expected of him. He wasn't going to fight the feeling--why should he? Tarmicath was allowed his chance at fun, and Th'ler was more than happy to follow suit. It didn't take long for him to stumble out in to the Weyr bowl. Now where was R'nori.... or anyone, really.

- - - - - -
Th'ler Approximately 26 Turns

Th'ler drank the kool-aid of High Reaches, but doesn't seem to mind. He can still be "just" a blue rider and have his pride. What does he care what others think when Tarmicath chose him above any other? He doesn't need a title to be a hero, and is happy to support those in charge. Staunchly devoted to High Reaches Weyr, this dark-haired man, originally from Tillek, is ready to serve and protect.

He's open for shenanigans post-flight.

Tarmicath
Approximately 11 Turns.
A large blue, Tarmicath is more playful and charming than His--but just as serious when it comes to duty. He's relatively friendly and is the sort of blue to live-in-the-moment. He's certainly a lover of beautiful things--and does fancy himself a beautiful being, as well.

Flirty +5
Elegant +2  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2021 6:37 pm
Inannath crooned to the dragons who expressed interest. A dance can lead to much more. Let us all show the Weyr what they are missing! It isn’t just be that we show off for! She shot off to the west and began to fly in earnest. So my lovely friends, are you ready to play? Show me your best and I shall show you mine.

R’nori could feel the urges rising and relished them. He was on the edge of the bowl and lingered there for a moment as he assessed the people in it. He would have to cross the bowl to get to his weyr. Maybe somewhere in there was someone for him as well? He began to move, aware of Inannath’s pleasure and delight.

Round 1:
Please roll from your points and also give me a Pern pick up line! How would your dragon or rider pick up someone to take back to their weyr/ledge?

Round 2 starts on 8/10 at 7PM PDT

Uta

SilverLutz

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 8!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 4:37 pm
Simariath didn't wait for the other suitors to take the lead. As soon as Inannath rose, she beat her wings hard to give chase. Her hearts were pounding in delight, the thrill of the chase just as exhilarating as her own flights were.

Oh dear, she said, her voice just a tinge disappointed. I may need to see the healers once this is through...something seems to be wrong with my eyes. She waited a few beats, keeping as close as she could to the smaller green. When she spoke again her mindvoice had lost the slightly sullen tone and was replaced with one that was pure flirtation.

I can't seem to take them off you.

Fi'don, for his part, had paused in his work in the Bowl fixing up his straps. The last Threadfall had eaten through one, making it too dangerous to use for the next time they were called to fight. The awful pickup line made him close his eyes and he lifted a hand to cover his face. Oh dear...that was embarrassing.

"There's better ways to win someone over than awful pick up lines," he muttered to himself, though there was a tiny smile on his face regardless. When he lowered his hand and opened his eyes again, he couldn't help but find his own gaze drawn to R'nori who was making his way through the Bowl. Ah...so that's whose green his own was chasing. Never one to stand out in a crowd, Fi'don held his ground but kept his gaze clearly on the other green rider. If he looked this way maybe he'd notice...

Roll 1: 8
Total: 8  
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 3!
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2021 6:21 pm
User Image

The blue dragon gave a bugle as he threw himself off the fireheights and took off after the green. Unfortunately, the winds were not in his favor, and Inannath was quicker than he'd given her credit for. But the flight had only just begun, and he was certain he'd find some way to make up the distance between them.

Tell me, my playful green, are you a Journeyman artisan in secret? Because you're drawing me in! The dragon couldn't help but crow with good humor as he attempted some sort of pickup line. Perhaps that might interest her.

Granted, the line did cause his rider to pause down in the weyrbowl. he might have been lost to the feelings overwhelming him, but even he knew a bad pickup line when he heard them. Really buddy? That's all you've got?

Tarmicath ignored him, eyes whirling bright blue-purple. He was enjoying himself--he never said he was a poet.

- - - - - -

Th'ler drank the kool-aid of High Reaches, but doesn't seem to mind. He can still be "just" a blue rider and have his pride. What does he care what others think when Tarmicath chose him above any other? He doesn't need a title to be a hero, and is happy to support those in charge. Staunchly devoted to High Reaches Weyr, this dark-haired man, originally from Tillek, is ready to serve and protect.

Tarmicath
Approximately 11 Turns.
A large blue, Tarmicath is more playful and charming than His--but just as serious when it comes to duty. He's relatively friendly and is the sort of blue to live-in-the-moment. He's certainly a lover of beautiful things--and does fancy himself a beautiful being, as well.

Flirty +5
Elegant +2
1. 3

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:03 pm
Oh! How delightful, Inannath was enchanted by her suitors. If she was a human she would have blushed sightly at the complements. Fair Simariath, if that is eyes that are broken, I hope they are never fixed! She banked left and headed up a mountain slope. And sweet Tarmicath, come closer and you will find out! They might be a bit cheesy but when was the time for that if not a flight? What puts you in the mood, my friends?

R’nori looked up and met the eyes of Fi'don briefly before also seeking out Th'ler in the crowd. He could feel Inannath’s lust and welcomed it into him. There was no doubt he was in for an interesting afternoon. The question was just with who. He gave each man a smile before turning in the direction of his weyr. There was a suggestive look thrown over his shoulder for anyone to catch.

Round 2:
Please roll from your points and also give me a Pernified raunchy song! You can do lyrics, the whole song, or just a verse. Please link me the original as well.

Round 3 starts on 8/12 at 7PM PDT

SilverLutz
Gain 5 points

Uta
Gain 7 points

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 5!
PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 9:38 am
Though Simariath was a dragon who loved love and everything involved, she did get quite jealous when someone else was stepping on her territory. And while Inannath hadn't chosen her winner yet, the other suitors - especially the blue sticking close to the two greens - was starting to irritate her already. The fact that Inannath told him to come closer to find out after his little pickup line made Simariath put on another burst of speed, keeping close to the little green.

The question made her reply with a low purr to her mindvoice, warmth wrapping around Inannath as Simariath's wings and arms would if she chose her to catch her.

Beautiful dragons, Inannath, like yourself. Just leave with me now, say the word and we'll go. I'll be your teacher, I'll show you the ropes. You'll see a side of love you've never known, I can see us falling down... Her tone took on a musical quality to it as she spoke, following the beat of her wings. She wasn't the most talented when it came to singing but the mood had struck her and she was going to try!

In my head, I see you all over me, in my head, I'll fulfill your fantasy, in my head, you'll be crooning more, in my head, we're falling down. She glanced over at Tarmicath with a little scoff and pushed on, her words teasing and inviting as she continued to croon at Inannath.

Some blues know all the right things to say. When it comes down to it, it's all just a game. Instead of talking let me demonstrate, get down to business and skip foreplay.

In My Head - Jason Derulo

Roll 2: 5 + 5
Total: 18  

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

Uta generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 4!

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

PostPosted: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:09 pm
User Image

Tarmicath was not violent nor overly aggressive, even when it came to dragon flights. His relaxed and playful attitude gave him no cause for concern regarding his competition--but while he found no reason to snarl or snap, his focus and intent was fully on catching green Inannath. She was certainly a beauty, and he was more than happy to stretch his wings and attempt to draw nearer.

He wasn't a massive blue, but he would never have the speed of a green...much less two of them. But if she wanted him closer, he would be more than happy to oblige. You can have my everything... He promised, more than willing to share his secrets, and more, with the lusty green.

With eyes whirling a deep purple, the blue dragon purred at her question. If Inannath wanted to know what put him in the mood, well, her flight was a good start. If she really wanted to know, he'd share his thoughts, and perhaps, realize there was quite a thirsty beast beneath his usual playful spirit. You'll let me captivate you. You'll let me desecrate you. You'll let me dominate you. You'll let me complicate you. I want to fly you like a dragon will...I want to you feel you with our tails twined...

----
(I don't know many sexy time songs so have this oldie but goody gem...)
Closer - Nine Inch Nails

- - - - - -

Tarmicath
Approximately 11 Turns.

Flirty +5
Elegant +2
1. 3
2. 7 + 4 = 11

Total: 14

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2021 9:44 am
Inannath was besotted with her suitors. The were so sweet and perfect. She gave a happy roll and turned upwards. With the feel of strain in her wings and both fatigue and the itch to be caught under her hide she knew the time was close. I see you, my lovely green. You certainly know just what to say to charm me. She crooned softly. Oh, Tarmicath, you sweet talker, you blue. The promises you make. It sounds like a delightful time.

Inannath was climbing higher and higher, pushing herself hard. She wanted the fall to be beautiful, wonderful, and as long as possible. But she had one more demand left in her. It might be for only today, but our love I will remember for a long time. What say you to the idea?

Round 3:
Please roll from your points and also give me a Pernified love song! You can do lyrics, the whole song, or just a verse. Please link me the original as well.

Inannath will make her decision Monday at 7PM PDT or earlier if everyone posts.

SilverLutz
Gain 7 points

Uta
Gain 6 points. Your score at the end of round 2 was 14.

Quote:
Sorry for the delay!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

SilverLutz generated a random number between 1 and 12 ... 6!

SilverLutz

Offensive Hero

PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 3:50 pm
Simariath was beginning to tire, but she knew Inannath must have been slowing down as well. Just a bit longer, she could outlast the other suitors and win her adoration for the evening. Her wings burned but on she flew, responding with passion in her voice as Inannath spoke once more.

Shall I stay? Would it be a sin? If I can't help falling in love with you. For truly Simariath did fall a bit in love with every dragon she ever flirted with. Take my wings, take my whole night too, for I can't help falling in love with you.

Down below in the bowl, Fi'don caught the gaze of R’nori and the silent invitation went without saying. He paused, though, as R’nori made eye contact with another rider before turning to walk away. Another glance was thrown back, clearly asking whoever wished to join to come along. Normally a bit of a wallflower, Fi'don hemmed and hawed for exactly half a second before Simariath's own emotions pushed him to take a step. His dragon was always putting herself out there, he should do it too! It was just a bit of fun, after all.

Walking with building purpose, Fi'don made his way across the bowl, following R’nori.

Can't Help Falling in Love - Elvis Presley

Roll 2: 5 + 5
Roll 3: 6 + 7
Total: 31  
Uta generated a random number between 1 and 7 ... 5!
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2021 4:59 pm
User Image

Tarmicath was pleased by the young green's reply. She clearly was up for fun, and the blue had every intention of giving her what she desired. Though his wings burned with exertion, he wasn't tired--not yet. He had stamina in waves, at least as much as a blue dragon could, and was eager to prove to Inannath that he was the superior choice.

Obviously, his green competition had her charms, but he wasn't ready to bow out yet!

I can't wait to say good morning, baby. What you want to do today? The insinuation was clear--anyone participating knew exactly what Inannath might want. But just to be perfectly clear... I can't wait to get you home...I'm going to fly you home. The blue would be more than happy to give Inannath some memories she could treasure forever. Or at least until her next flight.

New Love - Amos Lee
- - - - - -

Tarmicath
Approximately 11 Turns.

Flirty +5
Elegant +2

1. 3
2. 7 + 4 = 11
3. 6 + 6 = 12

Total: 26

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

faesinger generated a random number between 1 and 2 ... 2!

faesinger

Predestined Cultist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 6:08 pm
The time had come to make a decision and Inannath was torn. As she rose higher and higher, she knew she had to choose though. As she reached as far as she could climb, she made her choice. Snapping her wings together she let herself fall. Tarmicath, fly me away! Still she reached out to Simariath with a wave love and affection before all her attention turned to the blue chasing her.

R’nori paused long enough to know if anyone was following. Once he knew Fi’don was he turned back. He wasn’t interested at all in doing anything out in the open, so as Inannath made her decision he picked up his pace. The need was driving him and he had to get inside soon. Both Fi’don and Th'ler were welcome, alone or together.

Who will Inannath choose?

1. Simariath
2. Tarmicath

Uta
You have a green to catch.Let me know if Th'ler joins R'nori

SilverLutz
Thank you for playing! Let me know if Fi'don joins R'nori.

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games