Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Item advice!! - Open for ALL - Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You think this post is useful??
  Yes, thanks~
  Nope, boring~
View Results

Mini Black Velvet

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:28 pm
Reiirin
User Image

Looking for a frame/cutter that would go well with this avi. I've already tried polar brr and knit snip buck and the circle-ish ribbon frame. A pure white recolor of the nobilibee frame (my current) would work well, but that doesn't exist yet.

Will be grateful for any ideas!

to match the moon maybe User ImageSherbert Sleepy Season (Celestial Window) ? it is roundish though so might not be what you're looking for

There is also User ImageElegant Ivory Invitation (frame) but it's not a cutter just a white frame  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2023 9:59 pm
Oddlies
Is there any cutter that would cut the abdominal cover of the 'skirt' for this avi. I want to show off the abs but can't. My captured and froofed up barbarian dude needs more on display dangit.

User Image

Also, masculine legs that would look good for a male dancer?

I find a lot of the more masculine ones are rather static in motion, and for the hairy ones if you remove the hair the cutter ALSO removes the tattoos on the chest. I kinda wanna keep those tattoos. Otherwise the chest kinda just looks... eh. Like an overinflated chest balloon.

I do have 'The Sorcerer'/'Fleur'/Celestial Prince legs which would be good for a different composition, but not this one (I want more skin darn it).

There are a few that work for less beefy male dancer with more clothes. But I really wonder if there is like, a 'best of both worlds'. Masculine skin legs with movement, hair remover doesn't remove tattoo, not so rare and eye blisteringly expensive I'd have to sell the rest of my collection to get them.

Honestly, Kuma Legs. Is there a way to get those STUPID sneakers off of them?

No clue on the torso... sweatdrop

But for a leg suggestion maybe Natural Hide and Sneak (Legs A) ?
You can get rid of the wraps using bewere of wolf / your angel / cheshire grin but idk if that would mess with tattoos... also it'd still have the shorts too so idk if it work but could try it out ^^

And saw in the naked avi guide, a sort of sitting ish pose User Image Be Yourself: Dragon Legs v2  

Mini Black Velvet

Alruzzz

Astral Associate

12,275 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • That One Hero 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2023 3:34 pm
Sorry I don't have advice for anyone, but I do have an avi I can't get right. I hope that's okay? sweatdrop
Any suggestions for items that match the color scheme better would be super appreciated !

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2023 4:31 pm
Alruzzz
Sorry I don't have advice for anyone, but I do have an avi I can't get right. I hope that's okay? sweatdrop
Any suggestions for items that match the color scheme better would be super appreciated !

User Image

Hmm I guess more sinful color items? thinking maybe a purple ghastly lip color would help make the face stand out more

Though I'd probably add more sparkles (and maybe bubbles & jellyfish companion but idk if this is meant to be more aquatic)

User ImageKindred Watermeat (glitter)
User ImageA Small Light (Filter)
User ImageLiebe's favorite lip stain (Ghastly)
User ImageSandman's Penance (Lips)
User ImageI am Sparkly (I am Blue)  

Mini Black Velvet

Reiirin

Unholy Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2023 11:27 am
Mini Black Velvet
to match the moon maybe User ImageSherbert Sleepy Season (Celestial Window) ? it is roundish though so might not be what you're looking for

There is also User ImageElegant Ivory Invitation (frame) but it's not a cutter just a white frame
Sleepy season cute too much, but the elegant invitation border adds a nice touch. Thanks for the suggestions!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2023 5:55 pm
Mini Black Velvet
Alruzzz

User Image

Hmm I guess more sinful color items? thinking maybe a purple ghastly lip color would help make the face stand out more

Though I'd probably add more sparkles (and maybe bubbles & jellyfish companion but idk if this is meant to be more aquatic)

User ImageKindred Watermeat (glitter)
User ImageA Small Light (Filter)
User ImageLiebe's favorite lip stain (Ghastly)
User ImageSandman's Penance (Lips)
User ImageI am Sparkly (I am Blue)

Sorry it took so long to reply but your advice was really helpful! Thank you!!  

Alruzzz

Astral Associate

12,275 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • The Edgiest 250
  • That One Hero 500
🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers