Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
★ Item | Store | Auction Alerts- Post Your Most Wanted ★ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 4:03 pm
Pocket Kanin
oh nooooooooo
I stopped checking up on my wishlist item and it was posted three days ago! I missed it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. now I'll have to wait another month for it to potentially show up again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no!! Do you have the Gaia Upgrade browser addon? I really like it. In the wishlist section you can set it to notify you when unlisted items on your wishlist are listed.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2021 6:51 pm
Aeternam
Pocket Kanin
oh nooooooooo
I stopped checking up on my wishlist item and it was posted three days ago! I missed it! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. now I'll have to wait another month for it to potentially show up again User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Oh no!! Do you have the Gaia Upgrade browser addon? I really like it. In the wishlist section you can set it to notify you when unlisted items on your wishlist are listed.

I'm going to have to check that out, that's a really handy tool to have! surprised  

Pocket Kanin

Shy Bunny

11,125 Points
  • Novice Dungeon Explorer 50
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nerd 50

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 6:41 pm
wahmbulance Store Alert wahmbulance

Lots of bundles at great prices!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 7:56 pm
oh dang, that is a lot of bundles!

also, being alerted for the 0 listing wishlist items is amazing! I highly recommend it to everyone!  

Pocket Kanin

Shy Bunny

11,125 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nerd 50

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:11 pm
Pocket Kanin

also, being alerted for the 0 listing wishlist items is amazing! I highly recommend it to everyone!

I bought many bundles...now I have no plat. lol  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2021 9:41 pm
Aeternam
Pocket Kanin

saaaaaaaaaame! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but think of all the beautiful avatars you can now create~  

Pocket Kanin

Shy Bunny

11,125 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nerd 50

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 3:16 pm
Pocket Kanin
Aeternam
Pocket Kanin

saaaaaaaaaame! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. but think of all the beautiful avatars you can now create~

Did you get one? If so which was your favorite?
This was my favorite. I used it to help create my current avi.User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:11 pm
Aeternam
Pocket Kanin
Aeternam
Pocket Kanin

Did you get one? If so which was your favorite?
This was my favorite. I used it to help create my current avi.User Image

I got one called Dignified Darlings User Image which is on my current avatar too. biggrin I had to scour through DawnLuna's Color Scheme Guide to find what the scheme was. It's called Finvarra and I love it but there's not a lot of items with these color combinations.
I was laughing too because I was eyeing this wizard bundle, I forget what it was called, but as soon as I went to buy it, it was already gone, lol!  

Pocket Kanin

Shy Bunny

11,125 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Nerd 50

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2021 4:21 pm
Pocket Kanin

I got one called Dignified Darlings User Image which is on my current avatar too. biggrin I had to scour through DawnLuna's Color Scheme Guide to find what the scheme was. It's called Finvarra and I love it but there's not a lot of items with these color combinations.
I was laughing too because I was eyeing this wizard bundle, I forget what it was called, but as soon as I went to buy it, it was already gone, lol!

I like that one! Anything that has a blue-green color I like. (Oasis, Finvarra, Goshiki, Independensea, Vinand, Verdigris...so many) Her guide is so helpful I use it all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 5:57 pm
wahmbulance Store wahmbulance

Store with majority of items under ABP.  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

satansrose

Distinct Connoisseur

14,250 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2021 11:17 pm
Store Alert!

Lot of items under ABP  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 10:40 am
satansrose
Store Alert!

Lot of items under ABP

Thanks!  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

Vosca

Crew

Distinct Conversationalist

9,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2021 8:52 pm
This is suuuper great for the store's with low prices/bundles! Tysm for putting this together.

Half my wishlist is on again/off again unlisteds sweatdrop I had the alert thingy for a little bit, but ended up turning it off because it just didn't line up with my weird buying habits. I don't really quest, I just impulse buy/wishlist and then figure it out later. burning_eyes

Two items I have actually been looking for for a while, though - I always seem to miss them, so if some friendly folks could help me keep an eye out...
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2021 8:55 am
Vosca

Yeah I thought it would be helpful to people. I love finding cheap bundles!
I will add your stuff to the list.

I have a couple things giving me notifications; I hate it when I finally get a notice and don't have the plat for it. crying I'm like you and mostly impulse buy, but sometimes that is stuff on my wishlist.  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out