No. I'm done. Sathanaseth's reedy voice piped in as Haveli made a turn away from their weyr towards another location, her feet carrying her down a path she traveled often enough that her dragon had it memorized. We socialized enough during lessons today, I did my part.

Exactly, now I need to do my share. Haveli's boots clicked on the stone as she made her way out into the open area of the Weyrbowl, the sun pouring down overhead in a way that instantly brought a creep of sweat to the back of her neck and down her spine. Summer seasons were approaching and with it came a heat that, while tolerable, was never really welcome. Neither was the cold, if she was honest, but that was for later in the Turn. Could you message Ardoxshoth and see if she and Yunara are up for spending some time together?

Several mental rumbles echoed in her mind and chest as her dragon debated. You're not allowed to say no. It wasn't a request. Long had Haveli learned to pick up on her dragon's manners, just as he had hers.

Fine. He may have started to protest but it was all fake, all a pretense. Haveli had told him once before that he did the heaviest of lifting for the both of them the day he was hatched and picked her, and that she needed to do the rest and he could leave it all to his rider. Still there would be a few things here and there she needed his help with, such as mental summons since she certainly wasn't able to speak to all dragons, and for that Sathanaseth could begrudgingly comply. Ardoxhoth. Mine wishes to know if you and Yours would be interested in some company now that we have a moment of time? We're in the Weyrbowl, a bit away from the lake and in the shade. There was no need to give excessive information, a simple image would suffice, but the brown always went above and beyond when tasked with someone.

That was why Haveli knew he would never let her down no matter how much he feigned his protests. It simply wasn't in his nature to refuse her, try as he might. Having reached the spot where she asked the Golderider pair to join (if they wished), she settled down in the grass as her dragon moved to join her. A wing was lifted over to provide more shade, and carefully Haveli leaned into his side.

Mr Cheri