Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ Avatar Alley ★ - Dress Up & Ghosting!

Back to Guilds

A guild for dressing up, ghosting, themed avis, contests, and more! 

Tags: avatar, alley, ghosting, dress up, avis 

Reply 🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸
Avi Game -- Ongoing! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come one and all~
*Jumps right it*
43%
 43%  [ 17 ]
*Peeks in*
56%
 56%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 39

x Avino x

PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2022 11:46 pm
User Image

This isn't my typical style of avatar but I actually really like it!!
I didn't think I was going to make anything that I would like but I'm super happy with how it turned out.
She looks like a sweet punk girl and I'm kinda living for it.

heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2022 10:40 pm
x Avino x
User Image

This isn't my typical style of avatar but I actually really like it!!
I didn't think I was going to make anything that I would like but I'm super happy with how it turned out.
She looks like a sweet punk girl and I'm kinda living for it.

heart

Love the look!  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 8:47 pm
User Image

At long last, he'd found and swiped the special magical fruit that was only supposed to be eaten by the elites of the winged kingdom. He looked around to make sure no one else could see him, and took a bite of what was supposed to be the best fruit the land had to offer.

It tasted like radishes.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2022 10:57 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

At long last, he'd found and swiped the special magical fruit that was only supposed to be eaten by the elites of the winged kingdom. He looked around to make sure no one else could see him, and took a bite of what was supposed to be the best fruit the land had to offer.

It tasted like radishes.

Not radishes!!
Actually
I love radishes  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 4:29 am
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

It tasted like radishes.

Not radishes!!
Actually
I love radishes

Yeah, so do I, I just thought it would be a nice undercut to the 'most wonderful fruit' thing smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 12:36 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

It tasted like radishes.

Not radishes!!
Actually
I love radishes

Yeah, so do I, I just thought it would be a nice undercut to the 'most wonderful fruit' thing smile
Oh totally! It was great xd Needs more story now  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

ZeeZeeMonster
Crew

Backwoods Pirate

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 1:35 pm
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

It tasted like radishes.

Not radishes!!
Actually
I love radishes

Hmmm . . . (copies down quote). I'm in the middle of practice novel 13, right now, so I don't know when I'll get to this one, but it's certainly a good start smile (almost done with my personal challenge)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2022 2:36 pm
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
DawnLuna
ZeeZeeMonster
User Image

It tasted like radishes.

Not radishes!!
Actually
I love radishes

Hmmm . . . (copies down quote). I'm in the middle of practice novel 13, right now, so I don't know when I'll get to this one, but it's certainly a good start smile (almost done with my personal challenge)
Good on you! Lots of work  

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0

DawnLuna

Vice Captain

Hilarious Phantom

15,675 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
  • Empyrean Scribe 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2023 4:49 pm
I did one in avi builder this time (a little messed up since avi builder sorts by newest released on the bottom) so it was all the Easter items!
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2023 4:32 pm
Just got the dawn of destiny: heirloom and amaranth bundles so made an avi for this challenge for fun dramallama

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Though I've been noticing in the Aristocratic setting webtoons, the royals and nobles have a private lake to have their boat dates, so I guess this got the vibes of that.  

Mini Black Velvet

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:31 pm
Mini Black Velvet

Though I've been noticing in the Aristocratic setting webtoons, the royals and nobles have a private lake to have their boat dates, so I guess this got the vibes of that.

Yes! The quintessential boat date...I mean how else are they going to talk privately without causing a scandal.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2023 11:52 pm
Here is the last 7 items in my inventory. I definitely don't use the more casual poses as much. I like the stoat ears with the bows...they look cute together.
User Image  

Aeternam

Captain

Fashionable Duck

Mini Black Velvet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 03, 2023 10:07 pm
Just got my hands on the User ImageFlamboyant Friends ~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

🌸 Avatar Alley | MAIN 🌸

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff