Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2021 9:16 am
Well.

It was one of those mornings. Nights? Afternoons?
Nisadee didn't have a good sense of it at all, and hadn't bothered to open her eyes yet to correct that. That would also have solved the mystery of where she was - besides not in her cot, obviously - but she was still asleep enough and comfortable enough that she wasn't going to bother to peek just yet. She did stretch just a little as she tucked herself closer to her taller partner: Razanel, from the memories that were starting to drift through her mind now that she was somewhat conscious.

While she didn't know him well, she'd encountered or worked with him enough that she didn't find any of this to be a disagreeable notion. He at least wasn't someone to disentangle herself from as quickly as possible and dash away before he could wake up. That was sometimes a bit of a risk with Flights, after all.

x Uta

PostPosted: Wed Jul 07, 2021 6:53 pm
Another flight, and Razanel found himself in very good company. Everything that had happened that morning was a bit of a blur--but all he knew was that his three male roommates were very much so gone-- and in his cot was a very blonde, very pretty, and very unclothed, Nisadee.

He had remembered the commotion and his fellow Candidates shaking him awake to tell him that Mictecath was rising; and while he'd had enough sense to partially dress and stumble into the dawn to admire the glowing queen and her suitors, the lust emanating from her and her suitors had been enough to drive him back indoors.

Clearly, he had found a bit of company back on the way--and for once he was grateful to for the privacy of the Barracks. While the Candidates weren't meant to be co-ed, there were certainly some exceptions during gold flights. When his fellow male Candidates would return was a mystery--but he had every intention of enjoying the quiet while he had it.

He smiled lazily down at her as she stretched and tucked herself against him. There wasn't much room to spread out at all, but he didn't mind the close quarters if she didn't. Instead, he shifted himself so she might have the feline's share of the cot, but did allow himself to trace his fingers against the small of her back. He couldn't quite tell if she was awake or still asleep; her eyes were closed from what he could tell, so he'd stay quiet and still for now.

Meepfur
I was going to have a flit interupt but I realize .... I don't know if I ever gave him one. I think I did but now I'm like -sweatsmile- cause I don't have it listed. So. LOL Maybe by next post I'll figure it out.

Uta
Captain

Shy Mage

Meepfur
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jul 08, 2021 10:45 am
The tickling of fingers tracing against her skin both brought her further out of her doze and was an indication that her partner was now also at least mostly awake. It was also quite a pleasant feeling, eliciting a wordless sound of appreciation before she did at last open her eyes. Nisadee looked up at Razanel with a lazily contented smile: a far warmer expression than she tended to wear, as she suffered from a resting face that was usually a bit more on the...severe side (combined with not caring that it was).

But she was comfortable, even if she'd just traded her cot for his and it wasn't exactly spacious. "Mm, morning," she purred, looking not altogether unlike a feline in more aspects than just how much of the cot she was occupying. "Or whatever it is."

A quick glance revealed the surprising absence of any roommates, which was welcome - not that she'd have been fussed, but a little privacy was nice, however long it might last.

Uta

[IC RP] High Reaches Weyr

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff