I'zel and Mihrath had just finished helping some of the cavern workers get around, so it was suggested they have lunch by the lake. After all, it was a beautiful summer day and they had been working hard. So with food from the mess hall in his hands (and some scrolls tucked under his arm), they went down to the beautiful water. The black haired young man's grey orbs scanned the area, before nodding at the perfect spot that would fit himself and his bronze. It was close enough to the water as well, if either of them wanted to go for a bit of a swim later.

Mine, you do know you didn't need to bring work with you, correct? Isn't the point of us being here to not work for just a little bit?Mihrath asked, looking down at his rider as he laid down by the lake.

"I know, Mihrath. I just figured if it gets too quiet after I eat, I can look over all the information on flying. I mean, as Senior Weyrlings, we will be doing more dangerous things soon. I promised you I would do everything I could to keep us safe,"I'zel responded to his beloved bronze.

Well, just remember that includes resting as needed. If you just tire yourself out with work, then it makes you less effective as well,Mihrath reminded. The bronze reached down to nuzzle his rider, knowing how diligent they both could be.

Uta